Fargo last general

Season 4 never.
Noah said it himself, looks like the series is ending like shit.
Currently the best stream is here:
livetvcafe.com/video/8HNU11XM5HUR/FX-Network
Alternatively you could watch it with a 60 minute pass on the legit site.
Both of them are laggy as hell though, even the official one is, I thought it was just the unofficial ones but nope, FX just can't stream properly.
Uh,
Season 4 never.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0X3CLJVMJU?t=1m17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't even remember what happened last week. Nikki unleashed her magic gurrl power and outplayed a career criminal because she's really good at bridge. what else?

this season is a disaster yet somehow almost every (((reviewer))) is giving it 9/10+ scores.

alternatively, you can keep ignoring this piece of shit season

Too late now. Might as well see how this shit ends. Shame because VM Varga is really good, but they have completely butchered this season.

nah

Fargo hasn't been good, yeah.

On a side note as it's sort of related, Legion was great I thought but the finale was pretty underwhelming. I assume season two won't be good but I'm going to watch it anyway cause Syd is perfect wife material.

I'd love, absolutely love, a source on this.

This is like season 2 of True Detective. I keep waiting for something to happen and it just doesn't. I know they know how to juggle lots of characters because they did it in season 2, I know they know how to tell small and compelling stories like they did in season 1 with an interesting villain, but they just didn't hit the mark here.

The show has a formula and I think the thing missing is a likable cop. What's-her-dick in this one just isn't compelling or interesting. It's like by episode 6 it's already at where episode 1 started, we have an accidental murder and a good man turning into a piece of shit. It's all just happening too late, I'm a couple episodes behind but I'm still not invested in what is happening here.

oh just you wait. the thrilling action sequences of the last 3 episodes will surely make up for everything!
they won't

Google exists for a reason friend.

If MEW does not die this episode, the season is officially a 2/10. If Varga gets offed in one way or another, the season is officially -2/10.

Varga got cucked and lost all his men by a deaf guy and some cunt.

Welp, this season was shit, undeniable, putrid shit.

so it's a 3/10 then
i could go on but im just excited for a few days to pass so that i can forget this season ever happened.

Don't forget
Fuck this season was bad. It started out as a potential 8/10, but slowly devolved into absolutely horrid trash.

I hope to fucking god season 4 never happens, this was a thousand times worse than Jack.
I wish everything after 1799 never happened. I wish everything was just wiped blank.
They had the gall to end it like that, and now all of Reddit's going to suck Noah's dick thus enabling him to make a season 4 for cash grabs.
Fuck you Noah.

DUDE, AYY LMAO!

You have only yourself to blame for continuing to watch a crime that had a season end with Deus Ex Ayy Lmao.

I'm pretty sure the stamp was Varga's doing.

Same with Yuri. He had even better buildup with the opening scene, but he did nothing and got killed by magic jew.

The ending was blatantly stolen from Lord of War.

so the age discrepancy of young Ennis vs old Ennis was never explained?

BRAVO NOAH

Jesus it was taken word for word.

Got done watching it myself. What a disappointment.

Yeah, and they try to be clever about the whole 'no reason' deus ex devices by having invisible cop lady tell her son, "Welp, sometimes things happen for no reason. We just live with it." Not in a good story we don't, fucker.

Way too many 'coincidences' and no reasons in the last part of this story. It is particularly inexcusable since the writing-in of all the symbolism and the misdirections and payoffs elsewhere in the meat of the story were well done and engaging and mostly made sense, but it just stumbles and falls flat at the end in favor of weird opportunities to flaunt how fucking Jewish it had become.

All that buildup and they blew their load for the bowling-alley purgatory with The Wandering Jew. I think they wanted to shunt in the Jewish mythology symbolism so badly towards the end (Vargas saying he's a 'denizen of the air' is saying he's Satan) that they abandoned their other guiding metaphors and satisfactory buildups in favor of sucking Jewish lore cock.

Ugh. What a fucking waste.

now what do i watch. a few weeks ago i had 4 new shows

I don't think Varga ever mentioned or cared about the stamps. Nikki's the one that decorated his office with stamps and tortured him with guilt over it.

Doesn't really matter though, the point remains that Nikki went from mastermind criminal-killer to fucking idiot shot dead by a beat cop for no reason other than "the plot requires Nikki to die at the end".

Were we supposed to believe Gloria got promoted or just that she quit and got a new job?

Because in 2010/2011 she didn't do SHIT. Didn't kill anybody, didn't arrest anybody, didn't successfully solve a case, nothing. She just disobeyed her superiors a zillion times and that's it, which does not a good officer make.

Fucking really? In the massive shitpile that was episode 8 his secretary flat out says that it was Mr. Varga that does that if memory serves. How and why the hell would Nikki even have done that? Just broken into Emmitt's office and redecorated it with nobody giving a shit?

So to sum up the fate of the characters:

>Emmitt loses his business, recovers from it remarkably fast, dies for no reason why do that hit in the daylight with his family in the next room, at least break in at night, jesus
>Wrench kills a shitload of the world's least competent henchmen and Emmitt and doesn't really do much though I will admit seeing him come back was probably my favorite part of this season that wasn't Dave Thewlis

And that's it.

I've never seen such a good premise go to complete shit so… slowly.

I will say I really liked David Thewlis a lot. I liked what it seemed like they were doing with Yuri until he just dissappeared, and I liked the build up with Meemo that led to nothing. I'd like to see that actor in more things that are better than this shit. I liked seeing Wrench again, ditto with him. That's… about it. So I mean it wasn't TOTALLY without merit. But if you just watch all of team Varga's scenes you're pretty much good.

she was guessing. i assume it was Nikki because it happens right after she parks Ray's car in his spot. It wouldn't have been in Varga's best interest to guilt-trip Emmett, because that's what made him run to the police.

So Nikki broke in and decorated Emmitt's office without anybody noticing or caring, particularly when Varga's office is right next door and him or one of his goons should've noticed it.

I mean I'm not saying you're wrong, just that that's almost belief-defyingly stupid that the writers would think that is something that character either would do or could get away with.

I think the motto for S3's writers was "Whatever, just throw it in"

yea i dunno, I'd believe either answer. after the Schrodinger's Varga ending, the show makes it clear that none of this shit matters anyway.

Varga was trying to drive him mad, in order to have him drugged and make him sign the papers. It's pretty much spelt out.

Season 1: 10/10
Season 2: 9.5/10
Season 3: 3/10

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I hope for their sake there is no season 4.

There will be. Just you wait. The article OP (fag) is referring to basically just has Noah saying "meh, maybe, if I think of something". It's habbening.

calling it now: season 4 will be set in 2017 and deal with the horror of the Drumpf presidency

110 percent chance it'll be pozzed as all shit.

something happened to the writing of Nikki after the first few episodes. She was showing signs of crazy in the first two or three episodes, but then became supergirl with zero flaws and divine intervention on her side until she decides the best way to kill Emmett is in the dumbest way possible. I think MEW is great but Nikki (and pretty much every main character) had zero development. Sad!

Kirsten Dunst's character in season 2 was a girl who slowly but surely revealed that she's fucking nuts, right up until she starts stabbing a hostage for not wanting to eat her beans. It was great and consistent from start to finish.

still upset how much this sucked

it's called a realistic female character, m8

she trusted a jew , serves her right

DUDE ALIENS! WOOOO HOOOO!

This season was shit, they should have show the girlfriend naked more to compensate

Last season was shit too. The show in general is shit.

Good the show is fucking garbage and so is MEW your shit waifu

This.

MEW was never my waifu.

I think I found the problem.
Noah kept writing one episode of Fargo, then a legion one, then Fargo again, someone filling in the blanks poorly in between episodes.
Reddit tier males cannot multitask or leave one thing and hope to another that needs attention, focusing fully on one like good artists do, so under so much pressure and different conceptual points, the entire story fell.

Ok

Yes.

so listening to a jew made her shoot a cop and die in the process.
was that intentional or did they just not think that through?
I mean, I asume they were just sucking jew dick but it just came off as either her being insane or being rused by jews.

was that bible quote meant for her?
was the quote meant for Varga and she fucked up?
I just don't understand.

What I got out of it was that the quote was meant for Varga. She got punished for seeking personal revenge instead of punishing the wicked.

Still a bit of an odd way to end her arc.

fuck you, audience. eat shit your popsicle.

her and Fat Damon were a great couple. MEW has a great ass, but her character went to shit. I tapped-out after tampon-as-plot-device tbh

The Internet and adderal is great for research / pre-writing, but its generally ruining the creativity of males on multiple fronts

Fuck off, your taste was always shit.

who are you responding to? both the UFO and the JewFO were shit-tier plot devices.

Varga was good. The sci-fi story was cute. Everything else this season was totally forgettable.

Daily reminder that Stephen King thinks Fargo is kino

why are you so afraid of female sexuality?

Explains why his books are such absolute trash. Misery must have been the whole infinite typewriters thing.

she didn't have superpowers or jew gods on her side either. When she's cornered by men in her basement, the only thing that saves her is the fact that she's a hoarder who knows how to navigate her labyrinth of magazines. This is properly setup earlier in the season. Otherwise she's written as a completely average, but mental, woman.

Whereas Nikki is good at criminal schemes because… she can play bridge. Great writing.

So im trying to decide if your all blind add or watching yifi rips, because the ending isnt open the minute hand on the clock goes past 5 mins gloria smiles then you go back to clock for almost an hour with no one coming to release varga.

I think her and her husband blundering they way through season 2 is my favourite part of the entire show.

what did she mean by this?

She even does the panty shit youtu.be/C0X3CLJVMJU?t=1m17s

By the way, for those who don't get it, Nikki failed and died because the Jew wanted her to kill V.M. Varga, not Emmit.