Trump Foundation not a charity

Trump failed to fire the paperwork at any point to have the Trump Foundation properly certified in the state of New York. If he continues to solicit funds or fails to provide the required financial reports within 15 days, he goes to jail for fraud. If he has violated tax laws by using the foundation as a piggy bank, he is guilty of tax evasion and goes to jail.
Hillary has made her move, and now Trump dies.

archive.is/vWRIK
archive.is/niQyQ
archive.is/CcPMU

The NYT release is a smokescreen to cover up the real fact he has been using his noncharity to avoid paying taxes, and engaged in fraud.
By conflating the NYT release of no personal income with his fraud, he can attempt to create doubt and forestall any findings and trils until after the election, and then proceed long enough to get in office and pardon himself of all wrongdoing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yaFxL
assets.

8ch.pl/bans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The note from the New York AG.

archive.is/yaFxL

What happened to .pdf uploads?
I could do it before, now what?

What, you think any big politician doesn't play with money and tax manipulation?

Sage, because for every wrong trump has, Hillary has ten.

Why don't you post some evidence he could "go to jail". I don't see it, and half your links don't work.

Also this is really minor compared to the clinton charity which she used to sell positions in government.

Then wouldn't he just stop soliciting funds? Seems pretty simple.

Archive is breaking again.

assets. documentcloud. org/documents/3118437/Trump-Foundation-notice-of-violation-from-New.pdf

Its an end to all solicitations, and he now is in various forms of trouble for all the money he has solicited as of now.
Choices of fraud, tax evasion, theft, and disenfranchisement are on the table since he has failed to disclose taxable income, run a tax evasion scheme, or solicited donations while not a charity.

Its not a get out free by stopping, he has been committing multiple ongoing felonies and counts of them.

Looks like he thought he could ape the Clinton's without understanding what they were doing. Like filling out all the paperwork and dotting is and crossing ts.

The thing is, The Clinton Foundation isn't a foundation either. To be recognized as a non-profit organization in the US, you have to declare a purpose in order to get the 501.c3 status. The Clinton Foundation said its purpose is to open a little museum in Little Rock, Arkansas to archive the work and life of Bill and Hillary. But the Clinton Foundation does way more than that, for example charitable work in third world countries, which is forbidden because it's not the purpose declared. Their 501.c3 status should be withdrawn according to the law.

Found the nigger!

wtf i hate trump now

I know right?

case, is whether an organization is organized and operated for charitable purposes
under IRC 501(c)(3). Generally, the characterization of a particular activity under
foreign law is not controlling. It should be noted, however, that the Service has not
yet ruled in a situation where an organization's activity is illegal under foreign law.
If a case contains this issue, technical advice should be sought from the National
Office.

irs. gov/pub/irs-tege/ eotopico83.pdf

Nope, its legal.

Trump's done for. Not even my wife's son is going to vote for him.

Is that all you've got? You've had huge teams of dirt diggers and lawyers and spooks on this for more than six months and this is the best you can do.

You don't take down a mammoth with a peashooter, people.

"Am I eating hair?"

I'm sure the Jew York times would never misrepresent a situation as to make things seem worse than they are.

And Trump is such an incompetent businessman, it all makes sense!

Which of course is why nothing has been done to Hillary in 40 years.
No see, I pointed out that Hillary could be killed by small blows hamstringing and breaking her down.
People jeered saying it was CTR.
Well looks like the test case is working here, Trump is falling to small blows.
Maybe you should try getting Hillary prosecuted for offenses promptly instead of waiting years to go after them when nothing can be done as she has left service.

wtf i hate trump now

WHATS UP YOU FUCKING SHILLS!

IT'S ALL OBVIOUSLY A CON JOB

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

shoo shoo CTR

DEATH TO CTR!!!

OI YA FUCKING CUNTS!!!

fucking lol, look at this incredible level of sheer PROJECTION. I know it's the Clinton tactic to always blame the opponent of what you are doing, but this is hilariously transparent

According to all known laws of aviation

DO WE NEED THE BABY?!

Sage is not a downvote.
Go back to r/ donald.

That would require Hillary have something to need a pardon for, which of course I'm sure you dump say an AG report proving?

Reported for being a faggot

You can bury your head in the sand if you want, but that's not going to stop every single media outlet from covering this 24/7.

They started pushing for this almost a month ago and are going full court press. So yea, get ready faggots for non-stop coverage.

This will be the end of Trump's campaign.

This literally proves nothing. 2.3 million dollars is such a feeble amount of money even if this were true, which there is no proof he spent this money in the first place.

Full blown effort by CTR/leftypol/shillbots to subvert trump and it's an epic fucking failure. Low energy and weak.

White America will rise again, niggers.

xd

She's innocent goy, Comey said so, there's no charges against her so no wrongdroing was committed

You don't think the FBI wouldn't do their job, would you, goy?

Yep. And everybody and their mother knows it's bullshit.

We got a CTR that can reset its router here.

HERE COMES THE BABY!!!

ISNT HE CUTE?!

Know how I know you're a shill?

Because you act as though the people trust the media or care about… well, basically any of these 'small blows'.

Nobody cares.
It must be so frustrating for you, big guy.

HUGS AND KISSES!!!

Yes actually, looks like an actual human larva.
Harlequin ithicosices is neat.

Thanks.

Consider the record corrected

also reported

lol you fucking shill

oh right sage bomb

wew lads!

user, do you just get paid to be stupid, or do you dare to be so?

No I just know that you have to have this these things like evidence, and proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
I'm sure there in Venezuela these are foreign concepts, but if you tried enforcing them, your country might not smell as bad as the petro it ships.

Never watched Lain, how good is it actually?

nice job shill

you fucking shill

you need to be gassed kike

xdddd

ok

Tell your manager to come take the wheel here, you need some help

Remember we'll be stickying Assange on tuesday

Aside from the many instances, including linked court proceedings, where he did in fact use Trump Foundation money for personal use?
And further, has already admitted to having done so in recent cases, affirming that he swore the foundation was a nonprofit charity?

user, you do realize the Wikileak is tomorrow, if ever given they love Hillary? Do you actually read threads or just delight in rolling in flavor aid?

CTR shits have been saying that his lack of financial input to the Trump foundation is proof that is a scam, now they are saying, look money is in it it's a scam. Mafia Cuomo can go soak his head in the Hudson

Not really sure if you're a journalist shill or some other. Trumps taxes are not an issue for anyone no one care and if you think you will make us apply pressure for him to release them you're very much mistaken.

One of your own sources states that criminal charges are highly unlikely and at most is a fine.

He lost a billion and used it to write down his taxes for decades that's not Trumps fault that's the fault of the system and you'd be a fool to not do it.

If he's using his charity to also offset tax money good for him he's able to abuse the system like all the other rich fucks at least he has a moral leg to stand on because he isn't a left wing fuck who exposes the virtues of being a left wing fuck but do just as much as Trump or more to avoid paying tax. Again your own source say's that if he does pay some tax on it everything is perfectly legal.

I don't trust anything that Holla Forums say's on anything I await for you to continue that fine tradition in false internet lawyer who doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about, being user means you can sound smart but in real life you don't have the credentials to back up anything you say.

gas yourself ctr

So has Clinton used her foundation money for personal use?

Where'd she get that nice big jet from :^^)

drumpf is a con man xddddd

Fuck off nerd Trump not paying taxes isn't a bad thing. Or you buttsore I saw Holla Forums is always wrong? Every time you fucks try and get someone in trouble with the law it never pans out deal with it nig nag nog

WHY COULD THAT BE :^^^^^^)

I have failed you, Holla Forums
brb, sodoku

What is the definition of madness?

no idea just use the images to shitpost

wew lad, what happened to mr thrifty spending less than Killary there?
Forgetting your narratives?
And its not a few mil in taxes, its years in jail.
You know something to be avoided.

Te thing is, its not charity, that's the whole point here.
Trump would be fine and this would have as much interest to me as his comments on Hillary being wierd for supporting a stable monogamous marriage.
THe illegality is, Trump did not have a charity and has for two decades and several hundrend million in income used it as a charity.
Hence the point of where he has many options, all of them hurting in some way, from ego and name loss as he is now known to be very crooked, to jail for decades of tax evasion.

The tax part and plutocratic immunity only matters if they choose to allow it to happen, at which point the more damaging part occurs as Trump loses name brand, something he is very fast to sue on for causing.

Thinking that NCIS needs 3 more shows and 8 more seasons.

Oh you mean a jet?
Like how Trump's has been out of registration for 3 years?
Tell me, what came of that?
Are you upset the law is being equally applied here?

you arent one of us, leave.

Go right on faggots. And you can deny and dismiss all you want, but you don't even know what they fuck you're talking about. Fahrenthold even asked twitter users to go hunting for clues and evidence (relating to the charity) that would help him fortify his case/story against Trump, and at this point even the attorney general is involved. Thousands of journalists are going fill court press on this issue because the evidence is tanginble, and there is enough data already online from them to pull the pieces together

I mean, you could disrupt that and troll the ever living fuck out of them……..but you're too immature to even read the article to begin with.

these people are alleging that Trump spent charity money on personal matters, donated meager sums while petitioning others to donate large sums to him, and hired complete fucking retards as book keepers

combined with the allegations that many of the properties that have 'Trump' on them, but are not owned by trump (he just makes money off the property rights for his name)……..there hasn't been a single answer from the campaign regarding the legitimacy of these claims and whether or not trump's fortune is literally 'in name only'

wew

Are these dithered gif things from the show?
I tried watching the show but I couldn't get past the knights rigging lains mainframe thing.

yeah dude the whole government is just a conspiracy to help trump and his billionaire buddies evade justice man

THIS IS CTR FORCE ONE WE NEED HEAVY BACKUP COME ON WE'RE DYING HERE

a whole harted kek my ctr friend, enjoy your shekel

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!!!

can't tell ya never watched it

Trump has over two weeks to submit some paperwork! Oh no!

Obvious shill, so politely saging.

You do realize that op is a retarded tripfag that does these "expirements" where he blatantly lies and tries to shill shit to "play the devil's advocate"
Then he promptly gets btfo for the shit his autism keeps spewing and then tries to call us all retarded as if he wasn't the biggest retard in the thread.
I lurked 8pol since early 2014.
I know the post styles of all the autistic faggots and shills who post here all day
This retard is probably maddowposter or one of those retarded tripfags.
Id be suprised if its beaver poster

In other words
Tl;Dr
Sage, report, and hide
dont feed this retarded autists need for feeling self important

This, its fucking nothing.

Yep, just like with how it keeps Hillary, must be great to have that sort of resources.

Frankly I am quite pleased as this sage bomb is showing how hard a nerve this hit.

No, im tired of slide threads

iKEK!

which this is one

so, yeah

I would try to refute what you're saying, but it's all complete gibberish, like you've used google translate to write in English.

Remember guys this is slide thread.

Fake news story.

Hi newfag, lurk more

So why do you hate voting user?
I at no point made reference to voting, that would be just you.
Are you projecting that you don't want to vote?
Why are you upset at equal protection under the law?
Trump and Hillary are both not in jail for crimes, what is your outrage for?

And yet, its in plain English, try taking some remedial courses moshie.

That's a new take.

lol shill

Ha!

No, dubs.

kek

I wondered if he'd come back.

You need to lurk more you fucking shit
Just because you dont have your trip on doesnt mean you arent of the same cancerous group of those circle jerking retards.
Leave this place and go to freech you buffalo fucking nigger

"Are you pulling my hair?"
which is the equivalent of
"are you pulling my leg?"

Dragon dildos are the best method of prostrate stimulation and even more effective when used with a mosin nagant cleaning rod sound.

Autoerotic asphyxiation roleplay is also good, but Nazi imagery is easier and more fun.

Are you Christian?
You seem like it for how hurt you are with this thread.

Nigger

You dumb fucking nigger

Still waiting on that proof on the Hillary foundation.
Where's the AG letters?

This is pathetic OP

Tell me about it, we just had the first gore image, real low energy attack here.

Let's assume that you're 100% correct and Trump evaded taxes. Holy shit, he refused to pay the government their extortion money? Wow, what a crime. He deserves to burn in the fires for that one. Oust him so we can put Hillary "What difference at this point does it make" Clinton into office! I sure would love Black Hussein Bomber in the supreme court. Hell, I'd love to see all of Clinton's friends and business associates to get rich from donations and completely legitimate uses of taxpayer money. After all, she's for women and if you don't like that you must be some kind of racist, or sexist, or homophobe or whatever. Plus, she's going to declare war on all those fucking sandniggers who 9/11d us, or at least the ones who don't fund her.

I'd call you a fucking retard, but I think we all know you're not a fucking retard. You're either a paid shill (which means you're terrible, very bad posting form) or you're some sort of status-quo monster who thinks that somehow more corruption and unaccountability is better than something different. Either way, fuck off. No one is going to listen to you. If he evaded taxes, big fucking deal. If he did it blatantly and knowingly, big fucking deal. How many American citizens has he gotten raped and killed? How many tax-payer dollars has he stolen away from people and used to line his own pockets? How many people have mysteriously died trying to investigate him or trying to bring evidence against him? Rhetorical, of course, but think about these questions. Think about how you'd answer them for Clinton. Tax Evasion is relevant? Really?

Trump isn't perfect, he's loves Israel for no fucking reason, for example. But why would you think not paying taxes was the right thing to use to create division?

Still not an user.

Wew, thanks lad

Allow me to clap my hands and make magic faggotry rainbows appear for you here.

Well see there's the problem of his survival.

Ahahaha now hes been named and outed, calling me a christian trying to start a d&c thread and derail this horrible failure at shilling
Go shitpost on freech harder and get better intl fag
You're fooling no-one
You think you can manipulate boards, you cant. If i ever want to kill you since the only validation you get is online i just need to ignore you.

Have fun shitposting hours a day living your empty shell of a life knowing you'll die a degenerate and all alone.

It would honestly be easier for you if you killed yourself, thatway the crippling pain of your lonliness that compells you to shitpost and live in your tripfag community will finally be cured
You know deep down you have nothing to live for and your shilling cant change anything

Killing yourself is the only way out

Praise kek

hello satan

sage

WEW

Oh is that what base fact is called now?
You sure you aren't meant for Holla Forums ?

So much projecting user, do you need a hug?
Start the revolution, I'll be over with a spare SKS for you.

Hmm Holla Forums huh?

Trump Foundation started in 1988. It's 28 years old. 28 years and only now, a month before the Presidential Election does a Democrat AG from NY file charges (still need to be proven in court) that TF has been improperly registered for 28 years….

Coincidence intensifies.

They're very huggy there, whole boxes of them, go there so you don't have to see this thread.

at least you finally learned how to use Archive.is

So when is the New York State attorney general going to investigate the Clinton Foundation?

According to the CTR chatlog leak, treason.

Hi Holla Forums been a while, wheres your new board?

There hasn't been a reason to look through Trump's estate before.
Any time it starts to come back, he drops suits and leaves.
Ypu'd see much the same if you went through Bloomberg, but he is smart enough to stay out.
As Trump said, he is part of the manipulator group, he plays, dines, but does not wine, his way around.
Now, he is being found out.

So again I ask, where is the Hillary records?

That's what I'm asking, but people seem to want to say listen and believe here.

SAGE FOR DAYS UNTIL OP REALIZES HIS MISTAKE

Right because mysteriously the US has enemies now…

Found the shill.

SAGE

And deny dubs?
But why?

100!

Wheres your new board Holla Forums nigger?

OP IS EITHER CTR, FREECH, SA, or DERANGED BANNED FAGGOT THAT'S TRYING TO PUSH A FABRICATED STORY, BEWARE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE

PROJECTION

Holla Forums !!!

What happened Lain, grow bored?

So anyways, where is the Hillary stuff, come on now, you can't just say its there and walk away like that.

Where is it Holla Forums?

Trips of truth

wew lad

Really where is this evidence against Hillary I was told exists.
It should be easy to show here.
Well unless you're lying niggers.

Except Laine user, he is just having fun.

NIGGERS OF Holla Forums !

MUH FREECH !!!

All I have to say is, civil war it is then.

Its been mre than 10 seconds and no Lane, is he banned?
Find out here
8ch.pl/bans.html

MUH FREECH LADS !!!

Yes and?
Lane user cannot be banned, he is now a thread icon, he has become the thread.
An autistic push to see through to 750.

100% agreed with your post and while this appears true at face value, the real reason is quite simple; it has nothing to do with his own personal opinion, just the opinion he needs to hold for another month :^]

Maybe we could have "fun" with you again yes?

You're welcome to discuss the OP at any time.

This thread is CTR cancer and needs to be radiated as such. Geezus the amount of shills shitting the place up has been ridiculous. None have their facts straight or want to talk about all the illegal, treasonous shit Illary has pulled.

Lain user; now this was the right way to post her :)

We're sitting in this thread waiting for evidence on Hillary, none of the ones saying its there have delivered.

Lain poster is best poster.

No, it's just Holla Forums being niggers as usual.

You do realize if we lose its the day of the rope right?
If we lose we are going to kill you ctr goons first.
This might be a game to you, but we are just running the peaceful options out first.

Please treat Lain-tan with the respect that a Goddess deserves

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

You forgot to SAGE nigger!

where were you the day Holla Forums died?

You mean, you're trying to rpetend that you are kikes and its the sabbath.
Fucking revolt you pissant scum, come on, go at it, revolt, show some of that claimed status you desire, and you're not a nigger making promises you can't keep.

Reset the clock, only Lane user is winning the sage game.

Not one of us.

Slav/Lain thread.

No, I'm the Marxist FBI user constantly advocating to revolt and tear down the system that has grown fat.
Nobody cares to listen to me on it.
I'm not the MR user.

Hmm

Charles Ortel

Charles Ortel

Charles Ortel

Charles Ortel

Charles Ortel

Charles Ortel

Charles Ortel

Charles Ortel

Charles Ortel

Fuck off with that shit, him and Killcen need to kill each other in a game of knife dick to the face.

2.3 million dollars, that could afford nearly 4 Hillary Clinton speeches!

K.

Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

Losing the game again, much faster this time.

Oh I'm sorry but apparently jail time means nothing to you.
Good to know you support the removal of US law and taxes.

I want to hug her

Of course we do, dipshit. There are thousands of unconstitutional laws and taxes.

Whats the difference? You've already ignored them all yourself.

Me too. Lain is such a cute

Don't give a shit nigger, i'm just helping shit up the thread.

Holla Forums is fucking dead

So sage the thread. Problem solved.

Well we wouldn't have to if the mods would just delete such obvious shill threads.

Doing my part

I wish I knew the utility you use to do this, Lainposter, but I also know you can’t tell me for fear of it being worked around. Thanks for your service.

Nope, I paid all my taxes and followed all US laws of consequence.
I have had all my traffic citations removed from history.

Welcome Holla Forums nigger

Sage isn't a downvote reddit.

Your still not one of us.

Reported for outing yourself as a shill.

Feels horrible.

feels bad man

Why do I doubt this? How can I take the word of a liar?

Yep. Instead of addressing the issue head on, they just cover their eyes and ears thinking it's going to go away.

It's not, but they can pretend. Every Clinton supporter has a blank check on this issue because not even Trump's supporters have an answer.

I'm glad to not be of 2016!pol
I'm keeping my 2014 shirt.

What an excellent question, tell me, why should you?
How do you know I'm a liar?
Why should you trust anyone's words?

Iv been here since 2014 Maddow.
Maybe we could fuck up your /newsplus/ threads?

Its all bullshit, rachposter. Now drown yourself in semen.

Does it pay well to Correct the Record (tm)?

……the maturity level

Holla Forums isn't a safe space faggot.

Somewhere that jackass is crying at not being the center of attention.
I wish I knew where so I could rub my amputated dick in his tears to keep it soft.

Why all the butthurt and spam? Is this true or more bullshit against Trump? Is it really down to the most corrupt and crooked woman ever or a man who turns out to be the same as he claims to oppose?

shit nigga what are you doing?

Its bullshit with CTR going all out trying to push it as real.

What do you think?

Yep.
That's where we are.
I linked the AG report, people here are just upset over it being true.
And then Lane user blesses us with holy anime.

He lost the game again.

Holla Forums isn't a place where people figure shit out for themselves anymore, they just rely upon other people to tell them when it's too late.

Trump's enemies have a blank check on this issue and the sage bombers in this thread are part of the reason why that is happening.

You keep using that term, I don't think you honestly understand whats actually happening.

Nice trips.

It’s time for you to kill yourself.

But he is on Holla Forums how can he figure it out?

Now hes same fagging,kek!

What is that supposed to mean?

He's cracking.

It’s just difficult to fathom how shitty they are at their own jobs. If WE ran a paid shilling operation (ignore the fact that posting the truth isn’t shilling), we would at least have an oversight committee that maintained a minimum standard of posting content and an algorithm that paid people based on the quality of their replies.

He says Holla Forums can't think, he is posting on Holla Forums so how can he figure out how to kill himself if not guided?

Then again, he seems to have a point going from these responses.

1. We have IDs here, you cocksucking shill.
2. You STILL don’t comprehend what your posts say about you.

You do know we are against you right?

Then you support a corrupt system and should rope yourself now.

Sure which is why people say samefagging.
Right.

You just have to let it go, the thread died long ago.

Just give up CTR, the shill thread didn't go very far.

wew

lainposter deserves a high five

try making your thread again CTR it will meet the same fate

checked

checked

Truth you mean, I had nice objective truth, but its okay, its for the courts to decide, not us.

Good job Lain user, you're a real hero

I wish my daughters could have this much fun and be that adorable in America.
But noo, Congress won't let them.