Resident Alien

A random user here mentioned this comic and it's been on my mind since. So I got curious and read the first issue. Seems interesting. Let's see together how it all pans out. I'll continue to storytime if people seem to enjoy this series.

Other urls found in this thread:

view-comic.com/category/resident-alien-the-sam-hain-mystery/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Alien_(comics)
mileswmathis.com/matrix2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

End of Issue 0

End of Issue 1

This is surprisingly enjoyable.

Is there any more stuf of this?

This is great. The laid back tempo is something I don't think I've ever seen this well in a comic book. Keep posting.

End of Issue 2. Apologies for posting late. I was busy helping with yard work.

Don't worry. Yard work is important, specially to tell kids to get out of it.

And that's the end of the first part of the Resident Alien series. I hope you all enjoyed this storytime. I may post the other parts some other time. I must say that I found this quite enjoyable for a such a condensed series. Almost… comfy.

It is nice to have a detective/doctor drama about an alien. It is original and well executed.

4 volumes. Latest one concluded last December. I downloaded it too, after it was mentioned in Snotgirl story time thread, and was thinking of story-timing it once I was done reading.

If you'd be so kind, could you post the next volume part? I can't seem to find all the issues online for that one on either site I use. I'd be happy to post the others myself but this second one for whatever reason is lost in the wind.

If OP won't put it up by tomorrow evening, I will.

I am OP. That's why I asked.

Thanks for the dump OP

Happy to spread awareness of good comics.

Wow this is really good user. Thanks for posting it.

Got anything else?

Nothing else lined up besides the other volumes. Though I'll have to skip posting the second one myself. Can't find it online.

Damn, itll be away then

Alright, I see you are not quite a salty dog yet.
Anyway, here it comes.

I was have been thinking about story timing SkyDoll and Nikopol for a while now. Both are popular books in Europe, but hardly anyone here seems to have read therm.

Someone got sloppy

End of volume 2.

Thank you for doing this, user. I'll continue to story time everything thing else myself soon.

Now the plot thickens.

OP here again. I promise I'll get at least volume 3 posted tomorrow.

Thanks mate, these are pretty neat

Glad people are enjoying it. I may not be able to deliver on my promise due to unforeseen circumstance but I will get the rest posted as soon as possible.

HOLY CRAP THIS IS GOOD! An entertaining premise, good pacing and plot development, and a art style that's very pleasing to the eye. This one's got it all, I've got to look into getting har copies.

Had to find the other series myself, because I couldn't bother to wait.

Shows how good it is.

If I wasn't strapped for cash right now I'd buy the TPBs.

Also sorry I haven't posted the other volumes yet. One site I use is still down while the other only has the first and fourth volume. I'd rather post chronologically.

I don't even know if I could get it where I live.

Here: view-comic.com/category/resident-alien-the-sam-hain-mystery/

Whoa is this a different version of the site? I just get the donation notification whenever I type in the normal one. Thank you though. I'll get this done prompto!

Alright! Later than I promised but here it is. Volume three of our adventure. The Sam Hain Mystery.

End of Issue Zero

End of Issue One. A much more lighthearted mystery so far. Let's see where it goes.

End of Issue Two. So much for lighthearted!

That's the end of Volume 3. Hope you all enjoy this one as much as I did. I'll finish up tomorrow with volume 4. Enjoy your nights, folks.

Thanks user. This is pretty good.

This series is so comfy
I didn't know it was still going
Nice

End of Issue 1

End of Issue 2

End of Issue 3. We're in the homestretch, people.

Well that's all for now, folks. I have to say this volume wasn't as good as the last 3. Felt much more rushed together. But it was still an enjoyable read. So for now we play the waiting game for volume 5. Hope you all had a pleasant time reading this with me. Consider ordering physical copies online if you can. Support the creators and all.

I thought it was about to end in this volume. Glad to see there is more coming.

I'm really invested in this now
Good story

Well, they had to focus on Harry's relationship to Asta and her dad, but they couldn't leave a mystery out.

That said, I'd prefer they ended it without the meth lab part. As in, leave it on the air if the woman killed her dad or he killed himself by trying to break in and steal something.

Asta is cute. She's cute!

She is, although not as cute as with long hair.

Does he think the store gets fish from nowhere or even carries very many varieties of fresh water fish?

Have you ever seen a fishmonger in a grocery store before

It takes place in Washington state, so wide variety of fish would not be hard to come by. You'd have a point if the story took place in state like Kansas.

i'm confused, is this gonna be more than 4 issues? or do i wait a few years for the next volume

It's one volume per year and a half on average, and individual issues are published monthly. Judging by the pattern comics are released, new volume will start up this April at the absolute earliest.

anywhere i can read the rest online? i'm only finding the one in this thread but not the others

I've posted all 4 volumes in this thread.

damn

You mean three…

Quality over quantity. As long as they don't pull Orc Stain or Battlechasers level shenanigans, I don't mind. Especially since individual issues are released when volume is done, so they are coming out on time, and there is no risk of cliffhanger in the middle of a story arc.

No I've posted all 4. Because there is 4.

Thanks user this stuff is good.

i can't take it anymore, i need more alien comics/cartoons/kino with a plot about an ayylium adapting to life on earth
anyone got suggestions?

The original Martian Manhunter run was supposed to be about him disguising himself as a human detective to solve human crimes. Then they (DC) ruin it all when they make him deal with typical supervillains and put him in JLA watchtower as its permanent caretaker

i feel kinda feel like this was some +decade old thing but apparently in this bearstein mandela universe it apparently is not and is relatively new en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Alien_(comics)

fucking mandela effect i swear i heard of this shit as a kid

The "mandela effect" was manufactured by the CIA as an effort to convince people that the world isnt real.
Its all part of the transition away from religion since it is easier to rob people when they think that earthly possession has no meaning and they will recieve eveything they desire in heaven and that will be the real life they will have and reality is just temporary false state of being.
see: mileswmathis.com/matrix2.pdf

Thanks man