European user getting rather desperate

If you feel like there are more important threads deserving attention, please feel free to sage in your answers. I'd still appreciate a bit of help tho.

The situation is rather bad here. Where I am from, and I think most of Europe is the same, we are literally forbidden from defending ourselves.

I have literally no access to weapons except hunting rifles (which we obviously can't carry around). Guns you can't even buy unless you're a private security, much less carry around.

Same goes for combat knives or stuff like batons, swords and maces (mentioning the latter two just for completion). You can't own them without a permit, and you can't carry them around unless you're cops or private sec.

Taser are a no-no.

Pepper sprays, and only weak types, are literally the only kind of weapons we're freely allowed to own and carry around.

And the streets are less safe by the day. Pardon the blogposting, but just today a couple of niggers mocked me by going "Yo friend, what'cha lookin' at, this yo bike? Ya want it?". Doesn't help I can't shut up and I told them i just want a fucking gun.
Now the bike wasn't mine and I walked away, but this isn't the first time this happens and frankly it is not a stretch to fear I will either be attacked or witness an attack sometimes in the future.

So to cut to the chase, I'd like to know how other european anons manage defending themselves and those around them. Particularly those who live in cities or are forced to go around cities at late hours for work.
I have thought about carrying around a knife, but then again, despite my decent build i really am not confident i can beat a nigger in a knifed fight, given i've never been in such a fight before.

Other urls found in this thread:

egun.de/market/list_items.php?mode=qry&plusdescr=off&wheremode=and&query=trommel magazin&quick=1
frankonia.de/schiesssport/langwaffen/buechsen/Artikel.html#f_s_kategorie=Repetierbüchsen|SL-Büchsen&page=0&lastSelected=f_s_kategorie
frankonia.de/freie-waffen/messer-dekowaffen/messer/feststehende-messer/Artikel.html
youtu.be/2XqjHBBE7dk?t=16m3s
8ch.net/pdf/res/15.html#q441
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go away

Get out of here faggot.

Also i forgot to mention this would be illegal. Not that i'd care much.

Did you bother to even read the thread? I'm asking how other european anons here manage their safety. This could be helpful for more than just me.

Also sage is not a downvote you rude imbeciles.

Yes, we read your blogpost now go back to 4chan or reddit.

Disposable knife, night, no motive, dont leave prints, hear and body fluids. Lone targets. Niggers and muslims kill each others all the time. Nobody will make carefull investigation. If you care about muh laws you already lost.

Clubs work.

See the thread about some mayor getting knocked out.

Go back to 4chan you low T cuck

In the states we have a saying "better judged by twelve than carried by six". Even if you carried something that had plausibile deniability as a weapon you'd probably end up being charged the same if you seriously injured or killed someone with it. A combination of pepper spray and a knife would be a pretty effective combo for dealing with multiple ferals at one time. Blind them with the spray and then severe an important artery or two.

From what I understand, rapefugees stab each other all the time.

Have you considered suicide?

Yellow Bamboo, user. Yellow Bamboo.

OP, ffs if you "fight" on knifes you are already dead, you attack when they dont expect, preferably from behind, few stabs, drop knife and run away.

shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.

This. fucking Christ the thread quality has plummeted over the last few days.

4chan/reddit started coming.

If you can find a file and a piece of metal, you can easily make a knife or a shank / shiv. Even a rock or river stone will work to grind material down on an ample piece of metal into a blade or a piercing point.

And as for your odds in a knife fight: irrelevant. The best way to remain safe is to not be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The weapon is purely for defense. Should you misjudge where you are and you do wind up in a bad situation, odds are there will be multiple attackers. Odds are you will also be attacked first from behind or sucker punched / clubbed with a rock or something to the head.

Very few attackers are stupid enough to 1v1 someone to their face. Why risk it when one can just gang up on the weakest looking motherfucker walking alone by themselves at night?

Avoid looking weak. Avoid being in the wrong places at the wrong time. Avoid being alone.

If all else fails, you jam the dagger point-first in their lungs or similar vitals as hard and fast as you can. Keep in mind this is not the movies and bleeding out takes a nice long while. Assuming you collapse one of their lungs, there will still be time for them to keep wailing on you or whatever they intend to do.

Granted the point to drawing the dagger (on any self defense weapon) is not to kill someone, the point is to avoid getting killed. And the best way to do that is to do something with the weapon that makes them stop attacking you.

And that's why guns are great. Because even a small pistol can inflict enough trauma to incapacitate someone very quickly and requires no real stength to use. Incapacitating someone with a knife? You will be lucky if they realize they are stabbed and leap off of you from the pain. Otherwise you'd better buckle up because you'll have a few minutes of them bleeding out, assuming you didn't get lucky and clip a vital or artery.

Try carry a high power strobe-capable torch, something small that will really blind anyone when shone in their eyes. Legal to carry, useful over short distances and can allow an opening to attack or run.

OP, while I appreciate you must have huge ulcers from living there, you really should go to >>>/k/ with stuff like this. They're more likely to come up with something useful.

Get a telescopic stick or a knuckle duster pussy.
First can be improvised from walking sticks.
Or brass knuckles. Which are readily available.

Sage for blogpost.

Which EU country do you hail from?

Holland

get a huge bolt the one you can fit your dick in. now tie it to a rope. you super strong viking now

HAHAAHAHA YOU SHAMEFUL JOKE OF A HUMAN

you talk like a faggot (you probably look like a faggot)

there is only ONE TYPE OF WEAPON AND THATS A GUN

knife is for pussys, get a machete

do you clinch to your life? keep clinching

and dont forget if you see kikes smack them in the face, just for fun

I recommend killing yourself

sand/salt from pockets then finish with rock in a sock

Move.

I use situational awareness, a permanent "ready to punch someone" look, prioritise my safety over being on time - meaning I will give a bus a miss if it looks too full of diversity, and carry a half-full 30L backpack on one shoulder which will foul a knife attack.

90% of assaults occur because you were in a predator's hunting zone. The other 10% occur because you let a predator escalate to assault in a neutral zone.

If you've never been in a fight stop being a faggot and go to a martial arts club. Learn how to fall and how to block, at least.

Those are some legitimate concerns and I hold the too in the same situation, right now we are pretty much fucked and there's not much we can do about it.

Even if you did protect yourself with a knife, your gaping to prison with 10x as many violent shit skins try to kill you.

Defend your land. You and you weak countrymen are bringing shame to the white race and all European ancestors

A lot of shills here, but leftists really do self-defense especially when it's clearly targeting non-whites.

Majority of Europe is failing. Either find a way to get into a rural area or leave your country. This is all I can think of because this is what I would have done probably 2 years ago.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. Always remember that.

Also it's normally when there is a gang of 5-7 of them they will attack you, on there own they never do anything likewise when you are with 3-4 friends.

feelsgoodman.

Rate my kit

Just look poor and disshoveled. Niggers don't want to wast energy trying to rob someone with no money.

Have your drycleaning delivered to your office and change clothes when you get there and before you leave.

walk around town wearing torn jeans and a grungy windbreaker.

I love how Germany basically perfected the combat lunchbox and you still see it today.

that's actually a swedish mess kit

Get a crossbow or air rifle, you faggot.

things you can use as weapons
- baseball bat
- screwdriver or other sharp tool
- roll of quarters in your fist
- spiked dog collar
- hammer
- wrench
- etc etc etc

lol

What need would I have for anything much larger? I have knives for other purposes

This. I own a PD35 and the strobe on this thing makes me feel like I'm going to have a seizure. It's also small enough to be simply carried in your pocket.

I see no fire kit.

cockroach detected!

Use a club to beat a drug dealer to death and take his guns. Target criminals , beat em and take their shit. Or surely you must have a black market… Buy a damn handgun that way

Are you this new or just retarded? Using a knife to kill someone is one of the dumbest things you can do if you're just a regular person. I have 3 years of experience fighting with a bowie knife, so I'll make mince meat out of almost anyone in a knife fight, but it will be BLOODY.

If you are looking to kill someone,you should NEVER EVER use a knife. No matter how skilled you are with a knife, you will leave a lot of blood. Stab wound? Blood, and people can survive like 30 stab wounds. Slash wound? Only fatal slash wounds are either at the throat or inner thigh (femural artery). You can kill someone with a cleave from a sufficiently heavy knife and with enough force to the spine, but that is not only very difficult to do, but requires a lot of luck, immense skill and will still leave blood.

If you want to assassinate someone with a melee weapon, there is nothing better than a hammer or ice pick. No blood, a full force blow to the head is almost always deadly, cheap and disposable. If you're going to assassinate someone with a gun, use a .22 because there's no exit wound, so much less blood. Blood spatter examinations can be very advanced and can actually say a lot about you. You don't want the police narrowing down a pool of suspects by like 90% just because you were careless.

like tinder or vaseline coated cotton balls?

Thanks for reminding me. I need to add some.

ID:29d304 - SHILL

id recommend carrying something that can be used as a weapon, but technically isnt one. My granddad taught me one important lesson before he died.

we used to live in savannah GA and he has had run ins with niggers, he used to own an umbrella that he could easily take the umbrella part off and beat someone with the steel cane part.
good luck

I walk with a solid oak cane. I tell people it's arthritis in my knee, but it's really a very open carry weapon.

You thought about a lot about killing people, didn't you? :D

Holla Forums is the most important board in the world. You're not even allowed to talk about things like this anywhere else anymore.

The best I can tell you OP is always travel in a group and carry a glass bottle like alcohol or juice depending on laws of your country and use it as a club then shiv when things get bad.

What's a decent brand of machete to have "Just in case?"

Shut your fucking mouth.

This fucking filth is full of shit.

Demoralization thread.

egun.de/market/list_items.php?mode=qry&plusdescr=off&wheremode=and&query=trommel magazin&quick=1

frankonia.de/schiesssport/langwaffen/buechsen/Artikel.html#f_s_kategorie=Repetierbüchsen|SL-Büchsen&page=0&lastSelected=f_s_kategorie

frankonia.de/freie-waffen/messer-dekowaffen/messer/feststehende-messer/Artikel.html

Also
If this doesnt instantly raise your retard alarm, you need to study more.

They're the same god damned thing.

>OP, while I appreciate you must have huge ulcers from living there, you really should go to >>>/k/ with stuff like this. They're more likely to come up with something useful.
Yeah, like tell you to go back to Holla Forums. Fuck off.

Stop bumping this shit thread.

Also
At this point I expect you to use "tactical" unironically.

user, where in the fucking Nederlands do you think you're going to be doing bushcraft?

"Generic European" I'm not OP, but I am British and want to know decent brands for machetes.

Tramontina, for cost effectiveness

Get a gun.
If you can't get a gun, go someplace where you can get a gun.
Done.

Is that legal in the UK?

And when you say "cost effectiveness" - I checked and it just seems to be the cheapest - I'm not just after cheap, I want strong material and decent weight.

How do you know he is dutch?

For the UK, Kershaw Camp series might be better, considering your vegetation

He said so earlier, right?

I dont think so

Have a spite bump because there are far worse threads on the front page right now.

That was a random user. I need to learn to read IDs

So say you are from the great shitstain but dont drag the rest of us down with you.

Besides carrying brass knuckles or a sock filled with marbles I'm amused when you talk about weak pepper spray.

Why don't you just mash up chilis in water and spray?
Heck I bet fucking air freshener would fuck up somebodies eyes pretty well, even without using it as a makeshift flamethrower.

You gonna contribute or keep being an arse in general?

I already gave you a great machete brand (Kershaw), was there something else?

Don't know about the rest of Europe besides Switzerland
but in Britain its legal to own swords, maces, combat knives, batons and any gun with a barrel longer than 30 cm because it can be classed as hunting/sporting equipment
also any firearm predating this century is technically an antique
that still allows old lee enfield rifles, mauser pistols with extended barrels and the like

if you really want a weapon by a fishing knife or you can buy a karambit necklace knife or a folding credit card knife

I just laugh at the shitbags that recommend camping equipment every time someone voices concerns of a muslim uprising in his country. You guys are pathetic.

I assumed you were being sarcastic

Kershaw Camp 14. If it's for brush clearing. If you're in England proper and worried about defense, learn from NA.

heavy duty backpack filled with rocks
always carry it around. i walk to work through a nigger infested no-go zone.
just last week i bashed the lights out of a somali nigger foaming at the mouth at me

if you're that scared you can always start wearing a turban in public and carrying a kirpan
the only reason Sikhs carry those knives is in case of imminent mudshit attack

yeah I know a girl who started carrying a chunk of brick in the bottom of her purse
being hit with thats like taking a sling to the jaw

Newfags, shills don't give a fuck about blogposts

But sage is our primary form of community moderation through shaming, which you'd know if you weren't a stubborn fucking redditor and actually lurked. Kill yourself

Right, as if Euroanons wanting tips for how to defend themselves from increasing nigger hordes is not a good thing to be discussing on Holla Forums.

A knife is a good way to go, but that's only if you're confident that you can use it effectively.

Do you have any experience with fighting? I don't mean a schoolyard tussle either, I mean a serious street fight between grown men. If not I would say that carrying a knife is a bad idea.

Are you prepared to inflict mortal wounds on your opponents? If your answer is no then you have absolutely no business carrying a knife.

If you can't fight then carrying a knife is a big no-no, you'll just end up giving your enemy a deadly weapon.

Niggers are too dumb to be scared away by just the sight of a knife, especially If they're in a group. You will have to wound them to get rid of them, if you aren't prepared for that you should NOT carry a knife.

It all boils down to how capable you are. Even the best fighters can get unlucky.

If you do get a knife you should check out the fairburn Sykes fighting knife, you'll easily cut a nigger to ribbons with one of those. if you can fight that is.

I would advise you to carry one only if you're prepared to fight to the death to preserve your honour. it's better to be dead/imprisoned than to be a slave/coward anyway.

Do we need to tell you to get guns or are you too retarded to figure that part out on your own?

stop.

There's camera's everywhere these days. He's not planning on murdering niggers in the dead of night the odds are that if he gets attacked its gonna be in public.

youtu.be/2XqjHBBE7dk?t=16m3s

Do you smoke? Better start stocking up on some of the good stuff.

meant for op

Kek
ive never understood knife fighting classes
its a knife
ideally you want to slash the throat or stab them in the gut
if they use their arms to protect themselves slash their arms quickly and dont let them grab your wrist
if they dont have a knife an dyou'r about the same size rush them against a wall and stab them a bunch
most cunts stop trying to pick a fight once you stick the knife in their bellies once, if you only manage to slash their arm they might frenzy and try and bite you and other shit

Get pic related and git gud with them.
Watch a few vids by Cody.
Get a hold of the do/k/ument.

wow I am retarded.

As a fellow Western Europoor I can confirm, we get robbed and taxed to death, a veritable locust horde of kikes and the third world descending upon us to devour all we have. Not allowed to defend ourselves in any way, heck I think we may even be blocked from emigrating anywhere unless we bring lots of money and can secure employment in places like Canada.

I guarantee you that feral apes looking for someone to rob are going to have knives themself.

Knife fighting classes are shit, I agree. I'm saying if he doesn't have experience in street fighting he shouldnt carry a knife.

No.

Is there any sense that the European gun rights movement is starting to gain traction, after all the ISIS attacks and increased violent crime from the invaders?

Knives are dangerous and stupid in a fair fight.
8ch.net/pdf/res/15.html#q441

Unless you intend to kill someone in a surprise attack, don't use a knife. If they have a knife, run. Fuck knives.

I dont even have that tbh
i just grew up in a rough neighbourhood in an economically collapsed former industrial powerhouse of the world city now full of pakis and went to public school
if you didnt learn how to choke a paki unconscious with your barehands where i lived you could say goodbye to your shoes, your wallet and your anal virginity if they were one of the seniors
i once knocked a bleeding hole in some cunts skull with a shard of rusted tractor equipment can you imagine

Get yourself a sapper if it's legal. Sap gloves of a sap cap if it isn't (even if they are illegal, they are hard to spot).

Embed related.

Put a lock in a gym sock. Instant DIY flail that no one can flag you for assuming you have a pair of runners and a water bottle on you.

What's the shelf life on this poison?

Are you also trained in gorilla warfare?

About the same as the expiration date. But tobacco will always be sold, ((they)) make sure of it.

Are you retarded?

>zap whip

Sell everything you own except for only what you need to survive. Minimize, minimize, minimize.

Now, with this newfound freedom that you have, make plans to move as soon as possible. If you encounter more than 1 shitskin on a daily basis then you are living in an area that you have already lost. You need to dig up all of your roots and get rid of all extraneous comforts that keep you sedated. Become agile, become nimble.

There's nothing you as a lone person can do right now except survive. If you fight back, you will be punished. If you remain in place, you will be overrun. The most important thing a person like you can do right now in this current time is to stay alive and continue spreading the message online.

I just want you to shut your fucking mouth, filth.

Not until the new right wing parties get in the government.
Cuckservatives and the left react to increasing violence in the streats the same way burger democrats react to school shootings.

And yes, they are for real.

Thanks for the useful share.

Demoralization D&C

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Which country? In many european countries there are special guns that are legal. For example in the Netherlands any gun made before 1870 is legal. In Belgium all blackpowder weapons are legal. In most countries you can also legally buy air pistols. Be ready to invest though since if you want a lot of power which you will need and the ability to quickyl shoot one shot aftert the other you will need to pay a lot of money. Tbh I dont even know if you can get an air pistol with enough energy. My air rifle however has more than enough energy to do some damage. Don't get a knife thats just dumb.

sage goes on all fields

Clubs, maces, and other makeshift blunt weapons are some of the most effective in history. Even knights and lords feared a farmer with a mace. Particularly flanged maces, and the morning star.

You should have 2 or 3 of these ready to go for friends and family.

Not saging because this is an important discussion, especially for young fags. You should never be in a position where you could be in a lawless disorderly situation, and not have a weapon. For us burgers, we take it for granted. There is no reason why any American here shouldn't at least have a knife on them at all times.

Just to make the point again though. Blunt weapons are highly effective without the need of training. If you swing a mace at someones arm, you will shatter their bones. It will crush helmets, break through arms if they try to hold them up to block you,.

good enough to crunch a skull any day of the week

JESUS CHRIST, WILL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS LEARN THE DEFINITION OF D&C

D&C IS NOT JUST SOME RANDOM BUZZWORD. IT STANDS FOR "DIVIDE AND CONQUER"

HOW THE FUCK DOES "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" APPLY TO THIS THREAD?

MCFUCKING BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT

It's probably a shill who wants to shut down all discussion.

This.
Back in the days, when Diablo 1 and 2 were at their peak, I would often laugh that clubs were considered so weak.
(Well, against demons it makes sense)

Because if you were to pick up a sturdy branch and whacked it across my head, I would go down. Most people would go down.

They have leverage and heft. You can smash and bruise things easily.

Thing is, they hurt. They might not hurt people in riot gear very much, but for those you'd be better off with a spear, really, anyway.

(Spears, by the way, are the best melee weapon, bar none. They are not infallible, but they give you the most bang for the buck.)

On a more riot gear note, though.

Rope. Rope is an excellent weapon.
You can tie rope to a frontline fighter who latches on to a cop and pull him back.
Removing shields, resisting arrest, etc.

If you weigh down the rope along its length, you might (although this is not very feasible, but I'm listing it for completeness sake) be able to throw the rope over the frontline and then pull back collectively.

The rope will shove the opposition from behind. Pushing it forward, making it trip.

An unweighted rope might work, too, but you'd be limited to one or two people at once.

Hell. If the opposing group is small enough to be encircled, you could clothesline the lot of them.

You can make lassos, carry the loop to the frontline and lunge for the head.

Nets and rope wasn't very effective in actual warfare with weapons, because they're unwieldy and the opposition could stab you in the face with a spear, but your standard riot gear cop is basically just a shield with legs.