Feral spics attack police car

This is your country after the white people have left. These disgraceful untermenschen need to be exterminated en-masse or we're not going to have a country any more.

This took place in Fresno, California.

I fucking hate spics. There are small towns that have popped up all over Texas in the last 8 years completely composed of spics.

they're getting ballsy now attacking cops in broad daylight.

SUBHUMAN SPICS

It's time to slaughter them. How will we find fellow Holla Forumsacks?

Are spics and nigs aliados or its a spic nig?

"Hello and 1488 to you brother"

Every single day something happens in real life and every single day you guys do nothing but complain about it on the internet.

Should we have a designated audio moral booster? (AKA someone blaring moonman out of his truck)

If you don't know about the identification by now then I suggest you lurk for another six months.

Are we talking the fashion id or the other id?
been noticing a whole lot of strong white people wearing Hawaiian shirts lately

Don't be an obtuse nigger it was a reference to the ebil pedowood natzee portrayal in Imperium.

use this to redpill normies and show them why the wall is needed

"Are you a friend of Ben Garrison?"
That question will help keep our anonymity if the person we ask isn't a Holla Forumsack

They are preparing.

Honestly there's no point in slaughter anyone, when Trump will win he will manage those spics and BLM shitholes. Put Soros into prison and they will have no money to chimp out.

Not to mention Trump will probably hire people in his own Trump Youth Squads to help police.

What have you doing lad? Collecting your shekels?

*been doing

There will be riots but with stuff like e-verify implemented most illegal spics will self deport.

I would respond with "our genocide". I think that would do it.

Remember: if they'll do this to the cops, they'll also do it to you and your family. Arm up and stay frosty, my friends.

I don't want to give too much ideas about it. But i was thinking how infinity hand gesture might be useful to identify an 8/pol/ user.

Invoking Napoleon. user, there's an election coming up. Let these savages keep at it, it's only going to make the Trump landslide that much bigger.

SHADILAY

That's some nigger shit user, we have a uniform and an id card/badge.

they know their time is short

The only thing I remember about that scene is "Jew jeans"

By the direction of fire.

Yell SHADILAY out loud in public and I'll consider you friend and come help.

when is that earthquake going to happen

Underrated post.

I like it. It's got a sense of Europa.

That was pathetic.
The police are worthless.

Dirty spics try this shit with me, I'll be doing donuts in the paste that used to be their bodies by the time the worthless police show up.

Fucking subhumans.

and you can bet your ass every single one of them houses tens of thousands of dollars in illegal firearms.

California can burn to the ground. I'll enjoy going to the wastelands and hanging these beaners in the streets all the way down the coast.

Prototype LA vato spic getting BTFO

This is the problem. Rather than leaving, they should do what said. Just kill them if they fuck with you and don't talk to the police.

The police exist to enforce ZOG. They aren't your friends or there to help in any meaningful way. A lot of these gangs would disappear if people were allowed to shoot them onsight and without warning.

You forgot

Not everyone has the ability to do that until they think it's their only resort, and even then, many will get Denny'd.

this happened a week ago. there was already a thread on it retarded OP

Well, for the most part in these areas it is their only resort. The problem is people not wanting to accept that reality. They still believe the system works for them, and we need to begin showing them that the system does not.

They'll get killed because they're suicidal (libshits) or they're afraid of prosecution by the law. Libshits can't be cured, only eliminated. The latter case needs to know that they won't be prosecuted by the law, whether by force of arms or other means.

Holy shit, is that a ninja? He stopped the guy's punch half way and hit him in the mouth.

Also why do these mexicans all dress the same? Are they like africans that they don't care about individuality?

its called a forearm block
Followed by a right (and tight) counterpunch (half hook/half straight)

It's rather obvious to anyone paying attention the police will not defend you from subhumans. Look at the San Jose incident where beaners were chasing white people down the streets and beating them while the police watched. The situation gets worse when your municipal government has made it so you legally cannot arm yourself in any way, shape or form, and not all of us are like video related guy.

Many people see fleeing as their only resort, because for alot of them, unfortunately, it is.

Another spics BTFO vid. Best part is around 1min in.

t. guy doing nothing

That's like the single biggest problem we have. Lefties say you're scared for being afraid of change/diversity, when really they are the scared ones, they're afraid to question what they were taught in their state sponsored education.

Did that guy die? That was a nasty stomp on his neck.

If there is good in this world then yes

Hey Pedro, you still killing cats with your crossbow?

Fuck yeah, that looked fun/ I can't decide who I hate more, cops or niggers sometimes.

This must be how the Jews feel during their wars when we slaughter each other.

I wish they threw those bricks and fucking killed this pig. I want blood to spill

This is basically your post.

No such thing. All races have a distinct style to their dress. You just don't notice it in your race (I assume you are white) because you are on the inside of it, so it's harder to do a full analysis.

Example: plaid shirts. Califags love that shit. Same for a one arm sleeve of tattoos. Or women/girls wearing short shorts. There is very little deviation from the norm of dress style between the races. Look harder.

Holy shit under-rated post. He even salutes at the end!

Very true, but SoCal vatos do have a particularly plain and ubiquitous uniform of sorts:

That being said, go to any college campus and the women especially will look like clones as well.

The wall is the WATERCAUST™

Now you mention it, I see either Mannaz (man) or Degaz (day).

Get on this. 3 column layout when?

The daily stormer started forming "book clubs." I've met around 20 in my area and we get together every week or so.

uhh… we do? Was out camping for two weeks, what did I miss?

edgy faggot

Nice try m8. Go back to half-chan CTR. Daily Stormer is controlled opposition.

Sam Hyde quotes.

Hopefully Trump will give cops open season on rioting sub-humans and start a real happening. The silent majority thinks that these "people" should be shot when they behave like this.

The only reason I went there is because people were shilling about it here, now it's controlled opposition?

How so? Sounds a lot better than having a nigger gang sign.

Fresno has two types of people, spics and white nationalist types. Could get bloody

Just wait for the fed plant in your "book club" to suggest something sketchy, maybe something that would get the BATF interested. Have fun.

That's already basic common sense we discussed that anybody suggesting anything illegal would be considered a plant.

I guess we should just sit back and shitpost memes all day instead huh?

Honestly, a gang sign would be best. Or we could wear a "I

Él es un buen chico. Él no hizo nada.

One of the most remarkable cultural phenomenon of the last few generations has been the gradual global absorption of 2-digit IQ brown people into American nigger culture. The Arabs and Magrebis of Paris, the low-caste Pakis and Hindus of London, the Abbos and Pacific Islanders of Oceania, the Mestizos of North America and the Austronesians of Southeast Asia, all have developed youth cultures based on that of the American nigger. The creation of a global nigger superculture is truly one of the greatest accomplishments of the (((media))).

"No"

Its weird because growing up most the ese's hated niggas now they're all holding hands

Is this Afghanistan or something?

That's racist

Dudes arms are hella skinny compared to how big the rest of his body is.
As for individuality >what's that?

spics are pretty much goblins

No wonder why the AoC in Mexico is 12 in some parts.
After turning 18 and having 5+ kids, they turn into Human Beans.

That man is an idiot.
Most likely two violent degenerates fighting each other.

this relates to a race's and gender's uq distribution.r hormones?

Do you think some races, naturally, have more /fa/ deviations than others? I would guess Caucasoids as a whole have more. Compare White dominant schools to nog dominant ones, and you will see that the White one is much more likely to have a variety of cultures (e.g. jocks, faggots, tech/geek, scene, punks/goths/drug dealers, emos), while nog schools seem to rarely deviate from hip-hop & pop, the later genre mostly used by there females and gays; though I heard they have separate groups still for whatever reasons.

I'm glad they're dumb enough to attack cops. Hope there is payback. Lol at the media saying nothing about WHO is doing the attacking, also censoring the actual words.

As for the terrible injuries the cop could have had if the spics broke the glass, I've seen lots of videos where the cops break the glass on the drivers side and the driver doesn't appear injured. It's safety glass.

We've really slipped as a society when scumballs know they can get away with this. These pukes should be pissing in fear when a CHP unit pulls up, instead they have total contempt.

In California we call it Spixas because of that

LA RWDS

Police really are cucked. Not only do they abide by sanctuary city laws, but they don't even lift a finger to stop violent hordes of beaners even when THEY'RE the ones being attacked.
This used to be a nice state. It can be once again but we have to send all the fucking mexicans back, and that means the cops have to do their fucking job. Killing a nigger every few weeks isn't going to cut it.

Once I saw the YNC.com, I knew something brutal was going to happen.

to be fair, it was the CHP

you didnt see that unsanitary spic trying to sucker punch him from a mile away?

thats every fucking Hip Hop blasting drug dealing pant sagging shitskin fucking setup to a sucker punch , they relax there shoulders and cock their head away from you as they look too see if your friends are gonna jump in, call a google a nigger in real life, they'll say "BIX NOOD WAT YOU SAY TA ME NIGGA?" and do that exact fucking fakeout

fucking Mexican Methhead paradise

wew lad

Obviously we will be wearing these.

CHP deserves no sympathy fuck them, they are the state police of California.