THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FUCKING IMAGEBOARD

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FUCKING IMAGEBOARD

subtle datamining thread

what?

fuck off dataminer your game is up

for those of us who can't read your mind what the hell is your damn point op?

what a surprise

What did you expect?
Doing CPR on a corpse won't bring it back to life.
All this shit that Dysnigger is trying generates some controversy and short-term interest, but it can't do any more than that. He is like that kid who shows up and tells everyone at the school where to see a dead body. Everyone goes to look, but then goes back to school because once you have seen it that is all the attraction there is. Everything else is smells and rot. Dysnomia is at this point propped up behind the corpse moving its arms and legs trying to get everyone to think that it is alive and dancing. While that is sort of amusing to watch for a few minutes, nobody is buying that Holla Forums is alive. Eventually this dead body will decay away and Dys won't have anything left to show anyone. But make no mistake–dead is dead, and this board will never come back to life.

look op, you care about something that fluctuates wildly. in summertime you will bitch about summerfags and suddenly won't care about high pph.

Go make a thread, Torpedofag.
Oh right…you can't.
Because you suck even by Dysnigger's standards.

xir is complaining that the other metafags are not working as hard.

did you ever consider this board is shit because of people like you? obviously not.

This board is shit because Holla Forums is supposed to be shit.
This board is DEAD because it has an incompetent and autistic board owner who has alienated his entire userbase, and most of his mods btw, over the course of the last 2 years.

the story as i know it so far is this:
1. wheelchair guy (hotwheels) makes Holla Forums as alt to 4chan (gamergate?)
2. hw is approached by cianiggers and gives Holla Forums to pig-jim
3. Holla Forums is then successfully destroyed
4. anons bitch about it but don't leave it

we're at 4. well not me i'm just a outsider torfag. any suggestions for fixing Holla Forums? i don't think it can tbh.

These anons get it.
The only reason this board has any action at all is because the majority of people still willing to post on it are pedos who are triggered by Dysnomia trying to keep pedos off the board. It is just a big infantile circle-jerk.

HW didn't make it because of gamergate, but gamergate is what caused all the 4chan retards to invade 8.

No. Jim owned the 8ch domain, and hired some guys to DDoS Holla Forums. He then talked HW into moving the site to his (Jim's) servers to keep them safe from the DDoS attack. Jim now possessed both the site and the domain. He STOLE it from HW. He offered HW a payoff, which HW took because otherwise he wasn't going to get anything at all, but HW did not sell out jack shit, he was robbed.

Sort of. Jim booted all the globals and BOs that were loyal to HW, which is how we ended up with Dysnigger. Jim didn't care about what the boards did, all he cared abotu whas that 8ch didn't make a profit so that he could use it to launder money.

Not true either. Most have already left. This board alone used to have over 3000 active users. Now Ron has a hard time stat-pumping it up to 1000. The ones who are left are not static users for the most part, they are a constantly changing group of anons who come here when they get banned from 4chan, stay for a few weeks, and then leave when they get bored, sick of Dysnigger's autism, and/or find somewhere else to go.
A few of us have been here the whole time, but not many.

J U S T

bbu…bu.. mah 8chins… dysnigger.. stealer jim… waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
kys you pathetic losers

heh, i farted.

Funny how you are accusing me of whining, but your post is the one with all the whining in it. Mine just answered anons questions by presenting the facts. I didn't complain about what was done, I just told user what happened.

Perhaps if you backed your tongue out of the pig farmer's ass a bit you would be able to see the world around you a little more clearly. A little more dispassionately. Because you very obviously are far too tied up in what others think for your own mental well-being.

can you elaborate on that part or were you just hyperbolic?

that means "problem solved" does it not?
now Holla Forums can crash and burn, in peace, because most of the people who cared already migrated. so this thread is weird, the rabid dog is slowly dying and that's a problem somehow. excuse my lack of emotional attachment, the only thing i ever cared for on this site was N8.

Well, yes and no. Some people believe that allowing rabid dogs to die slowly is cruel. Some people believe that it increases the risk of spreading the disease. These people believe that it is best to shoot rabid dogs in the head and get it over with quickly.

Others recognize that the analogy only goes so far, and that Holla Forums is not a dog and the disease it has is not rabies. It isn't even a real disease.

Holla Forums's problems are real, but they are social in nature, not medical. The problems stem from the fact that someone with acknowledged social challenges (Dysnomia is autistic for real) is in charge of a social media board. It is like being in a fight with both hands tied behind your back. He very literally has no idea what to do in his role as BO, because his brain does not work in such a way as to let him be able to foresee the social effects his actions have in advance. That aspect of it is not his fault, and I have never given him heat about it. What IS his fault is that he knows what his limitations are, he knows what effects those limitations have had on the board, what they continue to have on the board, and yet he refuses to step down and let someone whose abilities are not limited in that regard take over. His pride, or more accurately his insecurity, prevents him from doing that.
It is all moot anyway though, because you are right…it is too late. This board is dead, except for the slow seepage of newfags we get from 4chan.

As for elaborating on Jim and money laundering is concerned, I will say two more things. 1) He is currently wanted in the US by the IRS, which is why he is in the Philippines to begin with.
And 2) why else would you hang on to a company that consistently loses money every year, a company that you have to dump money into every year, a company that you are legally unattached to by virtue of it existing in the US and you existing in the Philippines, a company with no real product or service apart from a handful of dubious advertisers? What could Jim possibly be getting out of keeping 8ch all this time? The data he collects is junk, the site is useless for Feds to use as a honeypot, the only reasons that make sense for him to keep it for are all illicit, if not illegal, and money laundering is the best fit. It is simply a logical deduction.

THIS!
pph+1

can you give examples of his fuckups (why and how) and how you would have done things differently. even if this is armchair psychology it's still amusing.

cool, i didn't know that! normally i'd ask you for proof about IRS wanting him but it's moot because i don't understand how money laundering works, especially not in the case of a site like Holla Forums. so take it in good faith that you are correct and truthful.

The absolute state of mewch.
can't even create own board

lol

i wish i was. i'd turn this place into a torpedo warzone.

not being able to create own board
vs
creating 1000 of your own boards with 999 unused

wrong
proof?
bullshit. 8ch doesn't exist as a company

Mewch is 7 boards with 6 unused.

not sure you can count Holla Forums as a fully used board. the kelly threads are the only reason it's alive

the rot began when /baph/ imploded and /GG/ got pegged by anita
then Jim barged in so nugger self-ejected and dys found Holla Forums on claims