CW/Arrowverse Shows

CW Shows Start Up Again

Supergirl is Mondays, The Flash is Tuesdays and Arrow is Wednesdays. As a way to counteract the bad taste in your mouth after a Monday, Legends of Tomorrow is now on Tuesdays, right after The Flash.

As last time, I will be posting magnet links for each episode as they come out (read: when I remember)
I'll also chuck in some interviews, casting and teaser trailers so there's something to discuss complain about when the shows aren't on.

I've made a Pastebin of every episode released thus far. Each magnet link has at least 5 seeders as of writing. Should anything be missing, make a post and I'll get a new one and update the Pastebin.
pastebin.com/FXESBxEF

Other urls found in this thread:

gahhah.tumblr.com/post/120139114349/bestnundephotos-melissa-benoist-naked-leaked
slashfilm.com/constantine-animated-series/
tvline.com/2017/01/23/darren-criss-the-flash-supergirl-music-meister-musical-episode/
imdb.com/title/tt1327801/fullcredits#cast
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Flash_(New_Earth)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh boy more trash though Flash seems decent

I enjoy Flash the most, and Legends/Arrow are above average.
Supergirl still needs to be burnt to the ground, but it won't be.

I realised I didn't include Vixen in my Pastebin. If someone wants Vixen and can't find it, S1 or S2, just ask.

Flash is the best they have to offer but still isn't amazing as most people normalfags make it out to be.

I just hope they embrace the camp.

I wonder who'll be ruined next

Any supergirl upskirts?

>>>Holla Forums

Legends will just be the designated show for extra characters. Once they get written off another show, they join the Legends or some similar team, until they're written back in.
I hope some actual scenes with Eobard will make me care, but Darhk and Merlyn are dull. Matt Letscher actually sells the character.

No, she rarely fucking flies apart from jumping to the next scene she's needed it. All flying is just her smug face on her smug head looking at the camera. Squinted eyes, too.
There's always her """leaked""" images, right before she got the gig…
gahhah.tumblr.com/post/120139114349/bestnundephotos-melissa-benoist-naked-leaked

Man I'm so uninterested in flash. Since its another season of "barry ruins everything with time travel".

It's always "Barry screws up a thing with time" or "Barry can't solve a problem because he's not fast enough but he actually totally is". The latter comes up far more often.

Smallville is way superior

Nah m8, your taste is terminal.
At least they had Jay Garrick appear more than 2 times.

Isn't that the show where she gets BLACKED

Yep. And they ruin the wholesome nature of our best bud Jimmy Olsen by making him a flashy nigger.

Supergirl S02E09
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:56f4484718407af1d9ced9f2bcf52e3b2632dcbb

"Supergirl Lives", wherein Kevin Smith casts his daughter as the leading guest to remind her why she should never do anything in Hollywood.
Hope you guys like Kevin Smith memes, because he gets to direct something like 9 episodes of CW shows this time around!

Constantine is getting an animated series now.
Probably means he'll get chucked in for some more cameos for magic heroes/villains, then potentially renewed/soft rebooted.

Also, Justice League Dark comes out tomorrow, so that might be nice. Matt Ryan really loves the character, so expect him to stick around.

JLD will be crap as every other shit New 52 animated movie. Constantine's gonna get even worse animation than those. Face it. There's no hope for him anymore. Especially in the comics.

You misspelled "Terrible".

I never watched Arrow, so I binged up to date in the past 2 weeks.
Despite what people claim, S3 isn't that bad, but definitely a step down. S4 is trash.
Also, worst part of the show isn't Felicity. It's Thea 100%.

Don't be like that user! :DD

Arrow was never particularly "good". It was decent, and certainly an admirable attempt at getting Arrow into a live-action episodic universe, but it wasn't a good show.

Legends of Tomorrow also sucks major ass from start to finish.

Face the truth, user!

Fuck you guys, I'll eat shit as much as I like.
As long as it's got Matt Ryan voicing Hellblazer, I'll enjoy it. Rest of the story won't matter.

Hey as long as you don't try telling yourself and everyone else that you're eating a five star restaurant steak.

It's a John Constantine but no one ever says or reports it is a continuation of the series. So it could be its own thing or soft reboot. Still mad that there will be no animated series.
What little nugget did I find though?

slashfilm.com/constantine-animated-series/

It'll probably be like Vixen in terms of community

You aren't missing much

The Flash S03E10
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:67A5BBB1D51D7E0C5C1120FAC8D731D08913B721

"Borrowing Problems from the Future", wherein Barry fucks with time, because he's Barry and is allowed, despite saying very clearly to Jay several times he won't.
He needs to be sent to the naughty corner anti-monitor for a while. Bring him back blond, in bright red and with a sense of fucking morals.

Legends will be out in an hour or so.

People said they forgot he was Jewish in the Civil War episode, but they really have forgotten he's Jewish.

Are they trying to just ignore the issue entirely in hopes it doesn't come up? It's really simple to work around, unless they're actually going back to the crucifixion at some point all they need to say have Jax note Stein is disturbed by this and have Nate note "that's just the most popular theory, others includes atlantians, martians, wizards who live in the center of the earth…"

He doesn't give a damn anymore.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S02E09
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7815C03E3F7959AA8BDDAA919677273A359DFED9

Wherein the team travels to get the Spear of Destiny in order to stop the Nazi's kill Mechahitler escape from Castle Martenstein stop the Legion of Doom!

Well, Flash was pretty average. Just 90% Iris shit. Waiting eagerly for end of season where they say they can change the future because everything else changed, then Savitar kills her anyways..
Shit actress and shit character that's just dragging everything down. Much like Arrow's love interest in S3. Funny about that.

Legends was pretty silly, but enjoyable enough. George twist was kinda fun and campy, but clearly just for the Reddit audience.
Ending should of been 3 seconds of Rip getting tortured then Mick seeing Snart, saying "You're not real", then knocking him out cold. He's clearly coming back in the next episode or two, might as well be now to stop pussyfooting.

So judging from exactly that one scene from the flash, I feel like they're going for a mass effect 2 thing where barry has to help each person out with their chores to get them to help out in the fight against savatar and increase the odds of winning
Except here when barry does everything right, someone will still die to keep the dramatic tension up for the end of season cliffhanger

Many jews don't really believe in god
It's not out of the question to assume with his background and the shit he's seen, that he just already knows it's probably some magical bullshit and there's no need to question it

Quite the irony when the Jews killed Christ over "blasphemy" against God.

To be fair, a lot of christians are in the same boat, just sticking around for the community
I wouldn't be surprised if a few popes here and there kept fedoras in their closets

Current Pope said homosexuals and atheists still go to heaven. Also says God was interpreted poorly for a long time.

You would assume that all it would take is Barry to tell them to be there. Only one who wouldn't is Caitlin as she's Killer Frost, but that's still 8 people or something like that.

Oh thank Christ. No more nigger Iris.

Why is Felicity always right about everything? Can we just not have her on the show… Please?

Blame the fucking fans.
First they fucking loved Felicity, and boosted her until the writers practically had her take over the show, then they whined about too much Felicity, until she's hardly in it.
Just goes to show that pandering doesn't do anyone any favours and if the fucking proles knew what they wanted they'd be making their own goddamn show.

This

Arrow S05E10
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cf3125add8367fb26d161d8d2938f005618e8e06

"Who are you?", wherein Laurel comes back but doesn't but does but whatever.

Again, fans ruin everything, bully the actress until she gets plastic surgery, freak out over her new face until the producers kill her off, whine until they bring her back.
You never listen to the fans, they're fucking retarded. This is the kind of bullshit that killed Ironfist Chinmi.

She has only missed something like 8 episodes since she "left".
They'll just bring her back, either Black Siren from Earth-2 or some deus ex lazarus pit clone.

wait she got plastic surgery and the fans bullied her? Shit thats fucked up.

I thought Nyssa Al Ghul destroyed the Lazarus pit?

Never heard about plastic surgery, and google isn't showing anything.
And Nyssa did destroy it, but there's other Lazarus Pits, or they could just make something up.

She had pressure to lose weight or she's be replaced because the fans thought she was too chubby cheeked. So she got this surgery that permanently removes the fat pads in your cheeks, so now she looks like an ant.
So the fans freaked out again and she got killed off anyway.

They really do. Legends does also, which is why they're both so much fun. I've never watched any supergirl, but I've heard it gets good. Can anyone confirm? Also Arrow's still worthless right? I watched the crossover and it was fucking retarded.

No not really

Flash is getting less camp, Legends is getting more camp. Flash needs to kill off or remove Iris for S4 if I'm going to have any real interest in it. Just give Barry a few months without her, or any love interest, and it'd fix itself up again.

Supergrill is literal garbage, but I still watch it every week for background noise. This week's episode was a villain who calculates odds quickly and uses them to justify her actions, who decides to sell humans to alien slavers.
The last time this villain appeared, she had an alien fight club.
All the villains they show do nothing, and only use their counterpart's name.

The show is pants on head retarded and just ignores everything except the shitty romance plots. Kara's Earth-sister becomes a lesbian and it's forced 15 minutes of content every episode, her two ex-lovers team up and have wacky adventures that are actually a good point in each episode, her current love interest is from Daxam and is good for comic relief, and that's about it.

All the male characters are good, the female ones are obnoxious and useless. The President is female and an alien, but that plot line was ignored for some reason. Also hamfisted Trump references about how he lost a few weeks before the election.

wait they're not continuing the female president being an alien plot line? I thought it would be something interesting like she does the alien immigration and registration to gain control over the population and be more powerful. It would be interesting and give that other alien who mentioned that it registers them and forces them on a government list a good point.

Well, that was maybe 4 or 5 episodes ago, wasn't it? Surely they don't expect people to care for that long (4 months) ago a 10 second scene at the end of the episode.

It just seems like a big deal when the president is an alien! Seems like something to follow up on.

they probably will if they get renewed.

Supergirl's ratings are plummeting even on The CW.
Arrow had some rough territory but is only a little bit lower than it's highest, Legends has been consistent and I think The Flash is marginally higher than average right now, but I'm probably wrong on that.

Supergirl, however, gets smaller every week. And it's the most expensive of the 4 shows to produce per episode.
Only way to save it is to make it Superman instead. That actor they got was well received and acting managed to act, unlike every female on the show.
Power Girl might also make me watch it.

That would be awesome though I'm not sure if they would actually go through with the boob window.

Kreisberg (I think it's Kreisberg, as each one of the founding 3 writers got their own show), said he was totally on board with adding Power Girl and other characters, but the problem then becomes "Haha you have 20 kryptonians and 20 speedsters, every villain can be beaten in 10 seconds".
Because of this, they need to either kill off, write off or depower a lot of characters they bring in, which is just a mess and not as fun. Their current strategy is add they slowly and write them off as they bring in new ones.

that seems pretty reasonable.

When she's coming in?

Either NEVAR or next season. They're desperate to boost ratings, so you know what? I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the boob window and just explained it away as "Oh, well on my Earth, woman are fine like this". It would get more guys watching, no women would stop but Tumblr and review sites who don't even watch the show would complain.

I thought the plan was to have Peej in the mainstream universe, that's what seemed to be hinted around the crossover.

When did it ever mention Karen or Power Girl in the crossover?
She was only ever brought up in the universe when an interviewer asked Kreisberg if he'd add characters like PG and he said he wanted to do PG and other heroes, but had to do it ina way that didn't clutter the rosters of every show.

I hope not

You hope they don't bring the boob window?
Oh, and I forgot Supergrill was out today, better post it.

Supergirl S02E10
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:23dd4e85c871e642ae72ed819cfd46eab4749368

"We Can Be Heroes", wherein Livewire, who by the way is a lesbian, which is uncommon in this universe, breaks out of prison and breaks things.

As always, I watch Supergirl so you guys don't have to.

This week was somehow even worse than usual. Livewire was an annoying bitch whose voice was painful to listen to.
Every scene that had more than 2 lines of speech in it was annoying and put me to sleep.

Only good section of the episode was, as always, the scenes in which Jimmy and Gwinn(?) interact with each other, because it's actually fun.
I also was a tiny bit happy when Guardian and Mon-El fought alongside each other, but then Supergirl had to come in and save them and piss me off.

Also, lots of lesbian references and grrrrl powarrrr.

Flash and Legends tomorrow to make me feel better about what I just put up with.

Stein's make up with this daughter was pretty empty in lines. They build talking about Stein's dad and then his get together with his daughter just kind of happens without nothing important.

Really they need to add a not-shit version of Red Tornado to Flash.

The Flash S03E11
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:594b40bd070a01b73b6fdd310d61872d0f401c69

"Dead or Alive", wherein Gypsy comes for one of the team, and Cisco decides it's a great idea for his 3rd time using Vibe lasers to be against a Bounty Hunter.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3cdc6c995b7bc0ad64844b147959ca8f20f40ae2

"Legion of Doom", wherein the Legends go to rescue Rip and the Spear of Destiny, but can't because only Stein's daughter can help them. How coincidental! Fractures begin to show in The Legion of Doom!

Thanks

Nice work

Arrow S05E11
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:85c30830f632fa42e19dd127aba735e42ad2de75

"Second Chances", wherein there's another person with the Canary Cry, a proper metahuman this time! But not the Black Siren, like the last episode. Just because the Black Canary is dead doesn't mean they can't bring her back within a couple weeks! This makes 3 people to take on the Canary mantle this season, apart from the original. Comic books!

Thanks

So did they ever come up with a code name for the midget lady with the raccoon eye make up who turned out to be working for Prometheus?

And I should add, that was the least effective betrayal ever. It was like Mortal Kombat Annihilation, when Jade and Sindel lure the heroes into a trap which consists of them yelling "It's a trap, you fools!" laughing at them cruelly, and running away.

Man, you'd think they'd relocate their base again, considering most of the villains seem to have their own keys.

Who was that again?

NM, apparently she was Artemis.
Lol, I can't see it. Wasn't Artemis, like, a seven foot tall Liefeld stick insect?
They must have been running out of DC archers.

Hey Truthseeker

You can date only one of the 3, which one do you choose?
Damien Darhk for me, he is the best husbando, he is just so sexy and manly and deadly efficient, I could t handle all the sexy

Well, at least you came. This thread needs more love than me just upping magnets.

Going to have to agree with what the other user said in that thread, Eobard is best.
That's 0/1/2 votes, by your photo.

Why don't we make it fuck/kill/marry?

How would it feel to get fucked by Eobard since he is using th speed force?

Well, in that case:
Thawne
Merlyn
Dahrk
Objectively best list.
Now, what's truly terrifying about this list is that, if we go by the photo in AKA the classic Charlie's Angels pose, and we assign my list and those positions to the original pose, my list is still correct.
What's even more terrifying is that it even applies to the reboot movies.

That's something to sleep on.

Barry is canonically very good in bed, and so is Wally. I'm going to guess very nice.

Damien
Eobard
Merlin

Eobard is awesome but nowhere as charming or fun as Damien, his sense of humor is just awesome, his reactions to events is also beautifully calm, he can be both ultra fun and ruthless at the same time :3

Merlin, kinda meh, he is cool for being the magician but not as much as the rest, at least these days

Hey Truthseeker

who?

Apparently he's someone who immigrated over from Holla Forums and is a known troll.

Lies and slander. TruthSeeker is a prophet seeking TRUE COMMUNISM and he will bring a new era of enlightement to Holla Forums once he finishes his journey.

Sure, you go with that.

Lies and slander.
TS has been absorbed back into the MemeWay after Sudocuck killed himself live on Holla Forums. His final mission was complete, so he has nothing left on this plane.

edgy

Eobards face looks messed up.

Supergirl S02E11
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3105c86b812d89d3e93082b491d10cc6f5e3b86f

"The Martian Chronicles", wherein the White Martians come to take back Miss Martian, the dirty no good traitor. Then one of them starts shapeshifting, and the episode becomes a shitty version of The Thing, with the bonus lesbian scenes between RJ and Blair I always wanted.

can you just webm that

I don't want to sit through all the BLACKED scenes to get to th good part

Oh, I'm just making a joke.
Every time I make a joke in one of the episode synopsis it's eithr overlooked or taken literally.

There's a lesbian couple on the show, and they are both annoying and forced down the viewer's throat, however.
They got rid of the BLACKED segments, so Holla Forums shitposters can stop on that front. Jimmy is now a vigilante and doesn't give a shit about Kara.

I just caught up with season 3 of flash. I love it, but honestly, season 4 better have another villain. Getting tired of the main season antagonist always being a speedster.

They all suffer from it.
The problem is they are adapting villains so fast that they're oversaturated, so every villain has to either be locked away or killed, and then they just run out of ideas for what to do.

Season 2 of The Flash was a mistake. They should of kept Zoom until Kid Flash was introduced and made him one of Wally's friends like in the comics.

Arrow is suffering the same fate. They keep bringing in archer villains, either as VotW or as big bad and it's just painful to watch. The fact they're using a Batman villain and just stripped him of everything but his name is proof thy're getting stupid.

Could that be a case of the writers not think the series would take off like they have?

In some aspects, the Arrowverse actually has more attention than any of Marvel's stuff (Excluding the movies).

Arrow was popular enough at S2-early3. They knew what they were getting into.
A bigger problem is that each of the 4 shows is lorded over by one of the original writers from Arrow S1. Every episode has to pass under their eyes, and there's less input from more varied writers.

Also comes down to a lot of the writers they bring on, plus the original group, not thinking up inventive ways for villains to fight the hero. They can't come up with brilliant ways for lesser villains to beat The Flash, short of making his powers weak/not work for an episode.
Same goes for Supergirl. Hell, she's now just taking on random hero-related tasks and they tack on a villain's name at the end as some foreshadowing that never occurs.

Legends is the only one that seems to do their villains correctly, but it's the least loved out of the core trio of shows.

There's plenty of cool villains they haven't used yet.
Kilg#re, Speed McGee, Red Trinity, Big Sir, Clive Yorkin, Melanie the stalker with Carrie powers…

And THE CHUNK.

The problem was never Felicity, but the writing for love interests in general. In the first season, Laurel was the absolute worst when she was designated Love Interest. The same with Iris in The Flash.

I'm just glad they dumped the "smallville" syndrome midway through season 1. That's one thing I absolutely hated about smallville and stopped watching it until season 4. I'm also glad they are addressing STAR labs more. You have this big building and you are basically doing nothing with it. I'm hoping by season's end it becomes a metahuman research facility, so they can fit in more DC character one offs.

On a side note, powerless pisses me off. I want to like the show, but they kept bringing up other DC characters and I just kept saying "I want to see THAT" I pretty much gave up on continuing it after they showed the joker being arrested and his face was covered. It felt like a white guy who keeps saying in his head "Don't say nigger, don't say nigger" but he keeps blurting out nigger.

Oh, is Powerless out already? How many episodes of cancer are out so far?

The Flash S03E12
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:45a2fad76ac94b3310aee65b44a1800256f62aee

"Untouchable", wherein there's a metahuman who makes people decompose rapidly. I can't think of a joke for this one.
I can give you a spoiler from Gustin's Twitter though: He's getting a new suit in S3.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S02E11
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:31923414414247a2dea0bae1c6c6306879c6effa

"Turncoat", wherein the team must stop a former ally from killing George Washington. This episode is actually just a front for them to reuse all those civil war props they had from the zombie episode, because they keep blowing their budget on 30-man fight scenes,

Fucking finally.

Hopefully it's because when they meet Harry again he's actually reverse engineered the ring for them. It was a nifty little detail but then completely dropped.

I think Cisco got given the ring back at one point offhandedly.
Either that, or when Gorilla Grodd comes back, Harry comes and give them the ring if hes the one who does have it.

Only hoping for bright red and less leathery look. It's meant to be a firefighting suit, they wouldn't use leather.

It needs to be a compression like suit that a runner would wear.

I want it to be spandex, but I'm not going to get that, because nice things are not allowed in this reality.

Actually, he won't get it during the Gorilla Grodd episode, as I saw a couple shots of them filming a fight scene in the streets, and Barry, Wally and Jesse all had the same suits.

When it comes to capes we just can't get what we want. And we can't make it better ourselves because Marvel/Disney and DC/Warner really don't wanna let go of their IPs. Even if it's a nonprofit fan project. This world is upsetting.

New suit doesn't have to come with the ring.

The closest you get with the ring is for Reverse Flash's suit.

Arrow S05E12
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:571fc815f07c84c12bb35bb18e3569d2b00781fd

"Bratva", wherein the team goes to Russia to see Anatoly, who is best husbandu without a doubt. Also Lance and Wild Dog have a fun time together doing (((politics))).

Sorry for the delay, but I had some issues with my ISP. If you were waiting on me for your download links, you're a foolish man, but I'm sorry none the less.

Meant that they could use Flash's current suit with the ring till next season.

Current suit is so bulky that I don't think they could get away with it being shoved into a ring, no matter the science behind it.
I only hope for this so I can get muh spandex suits.

Real solution will be when Cisco turns the ATOM suit into a belt, Ray gives them shrinky tech to miniaturise the suit.

So basically Flash becomes a toku hero complete with belt transformation? I can dig it.

No, I mean Cisco makes Ray's suit into a belt, like he said he would in the crossover.
Though, if they get rid of the suit and only give him shrinking/growing powers, Ray now has no lasers or flight, which they use in almost every fight and stealth segment.

They were always based on western heroes, starting all the way with spider-man.

No. They were inspired by the Japanese Spider-man show. A very far contrast by what American Spider-man is like.

Reverse-Flash's suit fitted in the ring, and that's a carbon copy of Barry's, but yellow.

Anyway, I reckon this new suit is an excuse to add more muscle padding, Grant Gustin is a damn twig.

I kinda wish they brought it back just for a cameo.

More padding, you say?

Funny enough they show a clip of that show when Barry first travelled thru the multiverse. Turns out it exists on another earth.

Yup.
90s had best Trickster.

I wish Mark Hamill wasn't so owned by DC's VA unit and Disney. He could be so much better as an older Trickster if he wasn't forced to complete his scenes in 1 take because Disney wants their slave back on set to be Rey's father.

Just started watching again since the seasonal hiatus. I forgot how much I love The Flash, and how Iris is no longer a shit character

Also, Barry is completely ok with the fact that Wally is faster than him. It's nice instead of having him go through an existential crisis.

She's still a nigger though.

So any anons got ideas for what they'd like the next new Flash suit to look like?

GET HYPE

How bad are they gonna blow their budget completely?

Everyone thought they would blow it in the first Grodd episode, but they delivered real well on that.

But then they actually blew it with King Shark.

The episode of Legends with George Lucas was actually really fucking great, I'm suprised.

They should have kept Rip Hunter as the Phil guy and had him join the crew. I liked him a lot better than the real Rip. Also, watching Eobard Thawne experience pants-shitting terror from Black Flash was extremely cathartic after watching him fuck Barry's life over constantly.

Mick needs his own fucking show

Lena? Kara? Just bone already.

He was never put in main cast listings, you should of seen this coming, user.

I thought I was the resident PainAnon for watching Supergirl.

In the Christmas party in the last Legends episode they were doing Chirstmas crackers.

Is that a Canadian thing too (even though all the characters are supposed to be American) or just a British thing completely out of left field?

Supergirl S02E12
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9f241bfbe937a63a9ef90bfaa6cd2df99d977611

"Luthors", wherein Lillian Luthor, the leader of Cadmus, gets taken to court. Then Metallo and Cyborg Superman appear, and Lex Luthor gets referenced a bunch. At least the episode cliffhanger is decent, but I know next week's episode won't deliver. It's going to be a Mxyzptlk episode.

Don't Americans do Christmas crackers?
And if not, maybe it's because the ship is British or something.

Heh, wasn't even trying.

This is going to be weird. This then, what, when is the musical episode? Next after that?

Nope. In-fact I never heard of them till Ashen covered them.

Well, by episode titles, next episode is Mxyzptlk, then the next one is called "Homecoming", which I assume will be that Mon=El thing they've been hinting as for ages.
Wikipedia episode list says Smith is doing episode 17, and I remember the musical episode is meant to be in March, so that fits in pretty well.

Oh yeah, I forgot they mentioned March.

They may be Candian, as they're big in my country, Australia, so it might be a Commonwealth thing.

Maybe.
Her nipples look lopsided, not sure if the suit is put on so they're pushed in that much.

Wikipedia says commonwealth. With that and a sample size of 3 people over 3 countries it seems accurate.

Aren't none of the new teammembers in the cast listing? There's almost never a contract for people who start showing up in the season after the premiere. I'm pretty sure people like Blackthorne and Barrowman are still credited as "guest stars," and you know they're still gonna be there.

Any word of The Flash actually doing a Music Meister episode? He was brought up in one of the future headlines, but I doubt they'll actually put him on the show as a villain.

damn he's so based. I'm surprised how he's become one of my favorite characters in the show.

tvline.com/2017/01/23/darren-criss-the-flash-supergirl-music-meister-musical-episode/

Weren't Grant Gustin and the chick who plays supergirl both in Glee at one point so both can sing?

Yes.

imdb.com/title/tt1327801/fullcredits#cast

I don't even hate the Supergirl show or anything, but they need to let it die. They never should have brought a foreign show onto the network, it's really mucking things up.

If they were going to do another show why not Constantine. INB4 somebody tells me there's a cartoon series coming up but I was thinking more of a live action series.

There is the one good reason of the channel already having Supernatural. it is basically the exact same show. Hell, one of the main characters in the show was originally supposed to be Constantine himself.

I wish they could add him to the Legends crew or something. I'd love to see a straight up magic user amidst all the scientists and hackers in these shows.

makes me wonder if zatanna was going to show up in constantine eventuallly.

Ragman wasn't even put on the list on Wikipedia's cast list for Arrow S5, while everyone else was. And that list was compiled by the S5 casting they announced before the premiere.
His powers needed a fair amount of CGI, and they wanted less magic in this season, so I had no hopes he'd stay.

It's out in March, The Flash S03E17. Crossover that takes place after Supergirl S02E16.

She was mentioned and there was a letter signed with Z at some point. Not sure if that meant the charact they had called Zed or Zatanna.

Yup, I noticed while trying to find out the actor's name, as he wasn't a complete hack like the rest of them.

They weren't letting Ragman do much anyway.
Really, it's not like living bulletproof magical rags would have been much more of a stretch to suspension of disbelief than archery and parkour consistently trumping modern firearms, motorcycles > semitrailers and vans, and being able to make your way across a city in a costume without being seen because you stand on top of things.
And don't get me started on FACEPAINT as a disguise, or Felicity hacking random construction equipment.

Black Flash is a stupid name. Is that official? Can't we call him the Black Racer?

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Flash_(New_Earth)

Black Racer is the personification of Death to the New Gods. Black Flash is for all the speedsters.

Also nice trips.

Fucking casuals in my fucking hobby, I swear to Christ.

Flash out in 2 hours or so, Legends an hour after that.

Not this week.

Fuck me dead. Why do they run Supergrill but not the other 3?
Fucking Americans, I swear to God, why don't you guys keep television schedules consistent? Isn't there another scheduled break at Easter? What even gets shown in their place?

No Flash this week?

Gotta hype up the Grodd two-parter, mang.

will he do the kryptonite arrow like he did in the TDKR?

They'd do a crossover just for that, no worries.

They need to write it out by end of this season and replace it with something people actually want/would watch.

Do want Legends teaming up with Arrow, however, as most of the Legends crew are Arrow cast anyways.

I had the idea that they could do a Crisis-esque reboot, and start the shows over again but with the proper tone. Pick and choose what to keep, and they'd also be able to properly use all those villains Arrow fucked over in the first two seasons. If they did that they might be able to make Supergirl decent.

We could have had Onomatopoeia if the fans hadn't sperged out and chased Kevin Smith away.

Flash has a few villains they could use, mostly Wally's era, like The Chunk, Red and Blue Trinity, Speed McGee, and The Kilg%re.

Supergirl doesn't have a lot of her own villains, so she's stuck with stealing Superman villains. She could still use Ambush Bug, he was a royal pain in her ass.
There's also Lord Carnivore from the Peter David era.

I would just remove Superman from this continuity. In my mind, the crisis retcon would also establish that this is an alternate universe that some evil universal force created to get rid of many of the main heroes of the DC universe, and the only reason Earth is still in one piece is because some other heores picked up the slack big time, which would explain why Green Arrow became so Batman-esque and stuff like that.

I wish they would do that for the DCEU movies. That way they can get a proper start.

No, the films are so new that a crisis would just confuse a bunch of people.

They should just start it again. Ignore MoS and BvS, as well as WW and Justice League.

Affleck is on WB's naughty list after his latest fuck up, so they can replace him. Galdot is shit.
Cavill is the only one they should keep, but just replace everyone else and start anew.

I really want to see Cavill do Superman right. I think he's capable of it its just he's not given much to work with.

He does it well in the scenes where he was left to just help people, but as soon as they brought a villain or other hero on the screen, he just acts stupid.

Yeah, I think Cavill can be a great Superman. He's just plagued with poor writing and directing. Cavill himself is definitely not the problem.

Arrow S04E13
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c2d248915f44ca60dfff6cf408e1b49a04066a20

"Spectre of the Gun", wherein Wild Dog is used as a gun violence PSA. I do love a good PSA episode, except that drug one with the Flash, where they used Velocity. Mostly because Velocity wasn't in a green suit, just a recoloured Jesse Quick one.

All 4 shows are airing next week.

You mean Trajectory then?

Oh, was it Trajectory? I'm sure they called her Velocity because she was using the Velocity serum.

Oh well, still a forgettable episode with a forgettable anti-drug PSA attached in a silly way.

How cringy is it?

I'd say around 7/10 on the cringe scale.

I guess I should skip it then unless it has some good stuff in it.

Why even live?

You have to give your life meaning user. Though she is a qt.

Just a meme, man. I can live without her.
Now John Wesley, there's someone I'd die over.

It has a backstory thing for Rene (the flashback this episode is entirely from his perspective) which is OK I guess. It's not fantastic or anything, but it will likely come into play later. Besides that, there's nothing particularly important.

He's too wooden.

Nah, that's his writing.
Cavill can play Superman really well. Only downsides is his portrayal of Clark, but I think that's mostly due to the shitty script he's given; he just can't make those terrible lines passable.

He oozes calmness when he's Superman, though, which is how it should be.

I've always liked the those exposed horizontal "ribs" on Reverse Flash's costume, it's makes it look more artificial/less sleek looking compared to Barry's.

The premise of that episode was pretty interesting, kinda wish they could have gotten more Star Wars or Indiana Jones references in there.

The Mick intro narration for that episode was pretty good and certainly a more humorous take on previous intros. Who writes this crap anyway?

Nice trips.

Dominic has a really unique voice. He can swap to American easily, but his natural tone is a mix between Aussie Bogan and Pom. It's quite nice to hear.
Wentworth is the same; great voice on the show, does another good voice for Prison Break, and his natural tone is very uppity yet relaxed.

'Anti-gun rights propaganda' is a pretty massive understatement for that fucking Arrow episode.

One thing the George Lucas episode needed was a quick bit where the "new" skills of Nate and Ray came in handy. There's a medical subplot and MD!Ray just sits it out entirely.

oh God its that bad isn't it?

Wild Dog is now Lance's assistant? This is fantastic.

Currently watching the episode. The bad guy is shooting up the mayor's office carrying a satchel that says "Forefathers Armory."

People are seriously criticizing Wild Dog for carrying guns in his personal time because it's illegal for him to carry.

Finished the episode, it's really REALLY cringey for the first half, but the second half takes it much more maturely.

I guess its ok to watch then?

Yeah, it's ok. It's most definitely going to be the worst episode of the season, but you get a lot of quality time of Renee telling people to shove it up their ass.

Pretty much

Supergirl S02E13
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:430ae2f38babd312fa535ef7f02c728318fe1782

"Mr and Mrs Mxyzptlk", wherein it's mother fucking Mxyzptlk. There's surely no way they can fuck this up, right guys?

Despair aside, tomorrow is the beginning of the Grodd two-parter.

Wild Dog could be Lance's mini-me, they're both prickly and kind of bristly all over their heads and faces, like a couple of grumpy Kiwi fruit.

is she fucking Lena Luthor?

Yes.

What kind of simile is that?

Not officially, and she's lusting for Mon-El at the moment, but every time she and Lena are together, there's just awkward 10 second longing glances at each other the audience is forced to sit though.
Truly great screen writing.

It appear I was wrong. The Mxyzptlk episode was actually decent. Big step up from last week's Luthor episode, which took me 5 separate sittings to get through.

They have some good lines, they don't skip on CGI and it's cheesy like capes should be.
Only negative is that he was called an imp continuously, yet was as tall as the people calling him one.

Detroit in 3000 was underwhelming. It's a city but with lights. Only chosen to justify the title.

Nate+Ray being Actual History vs. Popular History was fun.

Why do writers insist on pulling some moral crap about killing with characters who do kill? "I believe we can still save him" would have worked fine.

Also why did none of the cast think Rip couldn't just tell Gideon to release him?

Diggle is retarded, he's gone from a helmet that conceals his identity to a helmet with no face protection and fucking lights so you can see his face better.

And Ollie is retarded, NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO KILL unless it's me. NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO KILL unless it's an extra. NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO USE GUNS unless it's Diggle YOU CAN'T USE GUNS because a broadhead arrow is less violent I DON'T TRUST MY OWN TEAMMATES THAT I HAND PICKED AND STALKED INTO JOINING but I'll share my secret identity with all my enemies because REASONS.

Then what reason would you use that would let them use the arrows

Diggle was using tranq darts in his guns for quite a while. Haven't watched the past 8 episodes of S5 so that may of changed, but S2 onwards had him using tranqs.

The Flash S02E13
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3845bfdfabe13af8131ef1cc2e042510ec171140

"Attack on Gorilla City", wherein the team goes to fucking Gorilla City to fight Gorilla fucking Grodd. Wew.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S02E12
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:31155011376455e0fa9416cbbae80ce64fe70741

"Camelot/3000", wherein the team travels to Camelot to fight some knights and find more pieces of the Spear of Destiny.

I know Rene was dishonorably discharged but does that mean he's not allowed to Conceal Carry? I thought you couldn't carry if you were a convicted felon?

Wew. The writers on The Flash seem to of forgotten that HR did a face swap, because Jesse shouldn't of been able to see his face as the same as her father's.

Yet they remember to mention the Mirror Master episode, which was before that.

Dishonorable discharge does make you a prohibited person

Also: When was the last time they went Firestorm? They made a big deal about learning transmutation, then they get sidelined, separated or EMPed every episode.

Mean to say
Kek

Fug.

On the bright side, however unlikely it may be, they can still reneg on the deal, as they are still filming Supergirl S2. They won't start filming for a few more months, and the dropping ratings might make management hesitant.

Then again, wouldn't be surprised if the guys that write these shows aren't threatening to leave if they cancel one of the shows.

That was a fun episode. I'm really liking Damien Dahrk as a bad guy. Though I'm getting very tired of this subplot of reality-bending superpowers, mainly Sarah Lance's ability to turn any woman she encounters into a homosexual.

It's especially annoying since Sara is supposed to be *bi*, yet she never seems to hit on any men.

Maybe she just has an aversion to dudes at this point.

I think Legends is a pretty fun romp, but any time Sarah is alone with a woman I stop paying attention because it's the same fucking thing every time.

Arrow S05E14
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F071460CC2B9213E7A24495FD38E394F99747819

"The Sin-Eater", wherein we get the yearly Valentine's Episode, which means Cupid. This time she has back-up. The Green Arrow is also framed as the murderer of a police officer.

Again?

What do you mean, "again", user?

Surely you're not confused with "The Hood" or "The Vigilante" or "The Arrow". They were different guys, remember? :))))

They feel the need to constantly reinforce her being a lesbian almost every episode. I wish they would just give her a taco-mate so they could at least get some character development going on while they continue to point out she loves the clitoris.

This was a solid episode. I especially liked Oliver telling the new police captain that he was officially treating Team Arrow as "Axuliary Law Enforcement."

To be fair, this is the episode where people finally find out that he accidentally killed the cop dressed as Prometheus.

It's true that it would be nice to see Sarah get any form of development at all, but I'm just kinda sad that she's entirely different in LoT. I liked her alright back in the early days of Arrow, but she's just a completely different character now and I could honestly take or leave her. I wouldn't mind her getting killed off at all, the only problem is I'd feel bad for Lance for having his youngest daughter killed 3 goddamned times.

We're going to need a new thread soon.

What's funny is that Sarah has basically gone through the exact same character development Oliver was supposed to go through, but they did it in a significantly shorter time period.

Sarah's face is so jarring to me. Every time I see her she looks different.

S1 Arrow had a different actress in the initial flashbacks if I recall.
S2-3 she had a really obvious manjaw and chubby face.
Then every appearance since she flops between the manface and plain 6/10 face.

Her personality only became about lesbians after she swapped to Legends AKA a different writing crew.
Coincidence?

Eh, we barely hit 20 posts a week between 4 shows. It's only alive because I bump with magnets.

When we hit 300 and drop down a few pages I'll make a new thread and update the PasteBin for all episodes so far, as well as Vixen and Constantine.

Sure

Anyone have a good quality (720p+) of the newest Flash episode?

Nevermind

According to production photos, the next episode of Flash has an appearance by… Accelerated Man?

At this rate I wonder when we'll see Max Mercury, Bart Allen and Lia Nelson.

Have they done anything with Johnny Quick yet?

There was another, clearer photo of Accelerted Man behind the set a while back. If they are filming episodes in order, it will be 1 or 2 episodes after next week's.

Lots of rumours were they'd make Harry into Johnny Quick just so they could make Wells a good Speedster, as their entire schtick at the moment is that Wells must appear in every episode and must have a wacky new attitude each time.

Now, we haven't seen Linda Park for a while. Not since she cooked a lot of food because she enjoys cooking food.
There has been no mention of Wally needing more food.

Just want muh OTP. Malese Jow a cute.

They just need to give him a bigger subplot about thee museum and how it becomes the Flash Museum

Never said I disliked it, I just don't enjoy how every single season must have 2 or 3 versions of Wells shown.
It's just lazy casting because they've got contracts.

No, they just keep bringing him on in another way because they love the actor and don't want him to leave.

No one else is getting redone every season.
It's just a bit tiring.

Now, next week is more Grodd, and by more, I mean it's actually existent, not just talking in a cage and 5 minutes of CGI, not even Grodd CGI.

Hopefully they'll stick with HR from now on. But if they make him into another speedster, I'm gonna lose my shit.

Accelerated Man will just be an Earth-3/Earth-Whatever doppleganger, and a chance for more Garrick.

They'll remove HR. He's too annoying and his little secret is up (though there's likely a second secret).

Either bringing Jesse and Harry on as regulars or revive original Wells. I'm not ready for the, what, 5th? 6th?

Come on now, user.

I hope they didn't kill the rest of the season's budget for that Flash episode. And how they fuck did they even manage to get Gypsy on the gorilla's side.

Her bloodlust quirk has obviously mutated into homolust. Or maybe just regular "lust"

And that episode was pretty nice, good to see Stargirl have a brief return.

Fug.

Wew lad.

Watch The Man from U.N.C.L.E. He plays a much more lighthearted character with personality.

They probably did.

delet this

Needs a spoiler.

She's just giving her an exam, user. There's nothing wrong with the image. :^)

Hey Holla Forums

I have to say, I like Blake Neely.

Not even close, baby.
I just enjoy getting (you)s out of it.
And :^) was't even started on Holla Forums, I see it mostly on Holla Forums and in my posts :^).

His music is one of the few things I enjoy about Supergirl. Really fits well for the theme of the show, but the damn actors and writers have to ruin it.

The Flash is probably his greatest work of the 4 shows, with Legends being the worst.

Oh, and I'm a lazy cunt and it's 6:30AM, with me yet to sleep, so I'll post Supergirl Flash and Legends all together tomorrow.

Eh, female australian shitposter that had a Darth Vader story time a couple months ago and failed to make a server to play Jedi Acedemy, what's the difference?

I don't recall that thread, but that'll teach you to trust women to do Holla Forums things, no matter how basic.

And I'll have you know, as an Australian, I'm perfectly capable of turning off my shitposting. I just don't do it often.

Doesn't matter. Thread is nearly up to 300, 5 posts between you and I won't make much difference.
And saging isn't terribly amazing on this board. My post changed the thread from 2nd to 1st on the list. This post will do the same.

Flash tonight

Torrent should be out in about 5 minutes. Want it now? Else I'll post it in an hour with Legends and Supergirl.
They're shitslow for the first hour, anyways, until people complete and start seeding.

Supergirl S02E14
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad32b29425a4621a25b9a113a60612b6850713fd

"Homecoming", wherein the Danvers' father comes back from his incarceration at Cadmus, but all is not as it seems! Thrilling writing, truly. Didn't see that coming.
I did some reading on Gizmodo, as I like to see what the other side thinks. When Gizmodo says it's a shit episode after praising the rest of the season and saying the first was amazing, you know you're in for a wild ride.

The Flash S03E14
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6260ee37aeb0aedd35b732904d9a404f3609eb52

"Attack on Central City", wherein fucking telepathic gorillas attack the city through a breach in dimensions because comic books. If you thought last week spent all of the budget, this is where they really went down to the silver coins to pay people.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S02E13
I'm an idiot and forgot that it skips this week. Two skips in 3 weeks is kinda shitty.

Does that mean Dean Cain is a main cast member now? Sorry, Sky TV means I'm behind a week.

No, my dear user.
He is revealed to be a sekrit cadmus spy.
Do you think these people can afford any decent actors?
Best you get is Chris Woods as Mon-El and Mehcad Brooks as Jimmy. When those two are the best on the series, you know there's a problem.

What is this universe we live in?

One where classic heroes and villains that have existed for 80 years can still be fucked over in ways not even their original publishers could imagine.
Going to have to put black Jimmy who just wants to be everyone's pal as 2nd best raceswapping.
1st goes to, obviously, black Kingpin.

Strange how they're both in the worst possible shows/movies…

RIP, he passed too soon.

Well, 6 minutes into Supergirl and I'm already throwing up. Usually I get to 15.

Mon-El is no longer my favourite on the series. He's getting too many wacky lines about how strange Earth is, and now getting it on with Kara is just annoying.

Also, gotta love in the CW shows where the smart characters need to recap the past 5 minutes of plot to 10 seconds so the literal mouthbreathers understand what's going on.

Only positive was we saw Manhunter use his phasing power, which I thought they didn't acknowledge. And even then, the entire segment could of been finished with Supergirl laser-melting all the guns and the tires on the cars.

I knew it wont last long

Well they have been going since 2011, gotta explain the plot for the kiddies

The Flash team has the best chemistry. I actually enjoy watching them.

There were a few scenes in this episode that annoyed me, and they annoyed me more than the usual stuff ups in writing.

She's not looking at a screen, except for the ones on the far end of the lab, which she wouldn't be able to read text on well.
She is neither qualified nor respected in the field of technology beyond a camera and typing machine, yet the tech-competent people say nothing.
Also, when it cuts from her saying that in Barry's ear back to her and Joe in the lab, she has no expression on her face, despite not even .2 seconds ago being distraught.

He didn't do it in order from 000000 to 99999 and stopped doing it a bunch of times to talk to people like an idiot.
Also, Harry, while claiming to be clever and trying to belittle HR, fucked up and said the wrong number of combinations. How can the writers confuse 90,000 with 100,000?

Apparently Gypsy, who was under mind control the entire time she was on Earth-2, knows where Solovar is, but no one else does.
She was only brought in to smooch Cisco and show the viewer Accelerated Man. If it weren't for the green eyes, I'd say that was Gustin in the suit.

Just like last week's episode, they forego all intention of having a fight scene and finish it off in 40 seconds.
Legends still has the best fight scenes.

And the worst, absolutely worst scene of the entire episode was the tiny scene where Caitlin looked really aged for some reason.

The Flash makes me a little uncomfortable because every couple is either interracial or used to be married but one spouse died.

They're good but I wish it was more close to cannon

How was the Grodd episode?

Black Jimmy is actually watchable now? I remember season 1 was everything Jimmy wasn't as an awful as shit character.

Cisco/Gypsy is single-race, as is Joe and whatverehernameis, same for Caitlin/Ronnie Ronnie is coming back.

CW is just the [DESIGNATED CHANNEL] and progressive for progressive's sake. Hopefully once the whinging stops over the next 8 years, we can have a return to normal TV.

I haven't watched S1 but watch S2 just so other don't have to.

Jimmy is easily top 3 characters on the show. Mon-El is decent but become the shitty tumblr fanservice character quickly, and Winn is hit and miss.
Everyone else is below those 3.

He's witty, always smiling and actually helping out instead of just watching something unfold. He doesn't fuck around and talk to the villains, he just starts beating them.
And he's Superman's bestest pal. The two had good on screen chemistry.

Have you been to Tumblr? I have (for the porn and celeb pics, among other things) and they hate him. It's all Lena/Kara lesbianing it up.

No, never been beyond those porn bombs we made a while back.

I figured they'd like him because he's like Sam(?) from Supernatural; attractive and unable to do wrong.
Honestly, I put my penis into Lena, but Kara's face is so small it's unattractive.

I just had a terrible though.
They said they might add Power Girl as a guest.
What if they make her the shitty teen black Power Girl?

I didn't like how the end of the Grodd episode featured three relationship subplots in a fucking row.

Also, why did they have Grodd talk through other characters and then just appear and speak to them seconds after anyway?

I think he's just using them like an intercom.
You know, he's got important evil super gorilla business to do, he's multitasking.

Arrow S05E15
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3f3320e241d9501db25d60376bb81e5f56a56fd1

"Fighting Fire With Fire", wherein Prometheus tries to get Oliver impeached. Oliver tells him to bring it, so Prometheus does, by shooting and blowing everything up.

And with that, 300. I'll update the pastebin, add Vixen and Constantine and make a new thread on Tuesday (my time, Monday for US) when Supergrill comes out.

Budget. Dubbing a human actor over with a voice actor is far cheaper than CGI.

I thought it was a kinda clever way to stretch the budget and allows some facial movement (important for a live action tv show) that Grodd directly telepathy to people can't.

He literally makes an appearance mid-conversation each time. How important could it be?

I know it's an attempt to show off his cool telepathic powers to the viewers/provide dramatic effect, but it just felt pointless to me.

I suppose so. I didn't like the way they did it personally, but there are a lot of things about the show I do like; so it doesn't bother me too much in the long run.

Any idea who this is?

I couldn't find anyone that looked like her on cast lists.
I went to reddit to see if their normi-tism that follows twitter accounts would tell me, but all they told me is that Accelerated Man's purple lightning is because he uses the Negative Speed Force, just like Professor Zoom and Black Flash use all the time.

At that point I closed the tab in disgust at normalfags co-opting my hobby.

If I had to guess just by looking at the picture, I'd say it's going to be Gypsy's little who ran away to another Earth, hence why Gypsy joined the dimensional cops.

On the bright side, IMDB lists this rather nice looking bloke as Accelerated Man.

little sister**

Man, Curtis's husband is a rancid cunt. Who invites someone to a fancy restaurant just to hand them divorce papers and leave? Also, I loved that this episode mainly dealt with Oliver being Mayor while letting the B-team do the hero work.

Some dude made a webm that I saw on imgur I figured I'd share it here.

In terms of race, has there been ANY reference to the West family being black in The Flash? Hasn't the entire series been colorblind in those respects? Even Jax/Firestorm acts more "black" in LoT when I remember his opening credit narration and general way of speaking.

Nice. Reverse Flash's name does sound kind of odd.

Flash: red suit, yellow lightning
Reverse Flash: yellow suit, red lightning