Trump won't go after Clinton's ties to pedo Jeffrey Epstein…because he is just as close:

Trump won't go after Clinton's ties to pedo Jeffrey Epstein…because he is just as close:

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5p4Hw
archive.is/TcRDy
archive.is/A0pfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vice Link/No Archive/Person X is just as bad as Person Y Logic

You need to go back Shlomo

get out

You best be joking.

sage

no archive

thanks for correcting the record

Welcome to neo-Holla Forums home of the cuckchanners.

It's true though. Don't be retarded.

I fear for Trump if this mud fest gets bad enough.

Clintons: we're going to run for the presidency, friend who we've known forever, but if we run against anyone like Rubio we're going to lose.

Trump: what are you suggesting?

Clinton: That you run on the Republican ticket and win the nomination.

Trump: How?

Clinton: well, you've been angling since the whole birther thing. And besides, the GOP is on life support, there'sno organization. Just go in there and blow it up.

Bill: also, you know they're gonna air out our dirty laundry. And we can't have that.

Trump: hey it's my laundry too.

And I get to sell these idiots hats and merchandise. They'll eat the whole thing up.

You ever get the feeling that the American people are even stupider than we already think they are? How can one group of people be so stupid?

Bill: it's the fluoride in the water Don. Thank Sigmund Freud's nephew!

Fuck off, journo-nigger.

Why are you idiots so afraid of the slightest contrast to your echo chamber?

I like this site but you need to be open to other ideas, not just "it doesn't support trump, therefore discard"

Trumpedo won't go after Clinton's ties to pedo Jeffrey Epstein because he is just as closeted.

This is the error of your logic. Trump has sunk millions into his campaign.

enjoy your ban for not archiving, 4cuck

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

Why don't you post absolutely anything else as evidence beyond a vice article nobody is going to click because you didn't archive it? If you truly like this site why do you not care about customs like that? Right now you are just bitching and moaning that nobody cares about your low effort trolling. Pathetic.

The funny thing is, these dumbasses don't have enough time between now and the election to lurk long enough and not come across as ctr shills.

Here's the NYMag article on Jeffrey Epstein linked in the Vice article: archive.is/5p4Hw

I know you're joking, but I really do believe atheists and weebs are the absolute worst people on Holla Forums. If we could just get rid of them, we'd be a much better board.

Politico article on it: archive.is/TcRDy

Fox News article mostly talking about Bill Clinton's involvement: archive.is/A0pfU