Whats your Brand?

Been smoking for awhile and I bought these yesterday. Personally American Spirit Preique is my favorite.

mhmmm cigarettes

I just breathe pure carbon monoxide from my cars exhaust pipe while the engine is running tbh. I find it gets the job done of killing myself with little to no benefit much quicker

If you understood and appreciated the smell, the flavor and the almost spicy taste of American Spirit Perique you wouldn't say that. I only bought Menthols so people I know would stop harping on me to try them.

MacDonald Special. They aren't that special.

OP smokes cock

Not sure what you mean…
Anyway, what do you smoke then?

marlboro reds

fresh import faggots

Imagine actually being an adult and paying another human 1 dollar to the 1 penny they spend, to make you a gay, low T cunt who spits and hacks flem constantly.

Quitting, but I liked Dunhill. I'll miss 'em.

Fuckin deadly expensive habit.

Nice choice, I smoke the yellow ones.

DATAMINING THREAD

I'm not a CIA Nigger. I was bored AF and wanted to ask my fellow smokers about there brand of choice. Best place for that was Holla Forums.

DATAMINING THREAD ABSOLUTELY DO NOT REPLY

What the fuck has you so scared? Just asking about cigs. Look, this is fucking me with the same pack and same wall behind me. Fuck off you doomsday Alex Jones type cocksucker. Jesus you crazy anons.

that sounds absolutely disgusting m

use to be camel 99s but since the tax hike i smoke maverick reds

Never heard of that!
Oh and I made this thread as a 'this is what I smoke. What do you smoke? ' thread. Then that Sage guy showed up. Proof it's me in pic.

Hahaha haha you're a Bouvet faggot, faggot

ITT: only the goodest of goys

(You)
Smoking is good for you, but Jews exaggurate a normal cough and spread photoshops of spraypainted pig lungs to try and keep people from smoking. Remember when doctors used to reccomend certain brands? Now think of how shit it is now compared to then.

Its the same as coffee, starts as a nice energy boost, but quickly becomes you handing over your shekels to support a daily habit just to function.