Hi /g/

Hi /g/
I fucked my Linux install and I want to install something else but I left my live USB at my girlfriend's house and all I have is an Arch CD I burned in like 2014 or some shit. What do I do?

in b4 delete system 32

Install Gentoo

Yeah, but do I install it in a chroot on my secondary hard drive that I will clone to my primary hard drive, or do I install it from the Arch CD over SSH from my phone?

Run the TempleOS installer. It will wipe all existing partitions and leave you with God's swanky operating system

All that matters is that you install Gentoo

What did he mean by this?

autism

install arch, if it recognizes your network card, download the image of your choice (gentoo) and dd to another usb drive or blank cd/dvd. install gentoo.

Do you know the first thing about Gentoo? Also you missed the part where I said "all I have is".

then dd it to your secondary drive and boot off off that, faggot.

You still have apparently never installed Gentoo. There's probably no particular reason you're using Tor: you're just a teenage LARPer who makes up for his lack of actual life by taking his online life super seriously.

maybe…but I'm not the one asking Holla Forums for linux advice lel

Have you ever seen a maple cap on a guitar that was made of ash in the first place? I haven't but I think it would look cool.

that would never work…go back to /g/

Has /g/ made Windows posting a bannable offense yet? Also why do they use Google captcha knowing that their users are the ones Google are on the lookout for?

Yes. Therefore you should go all the way back to g+

Are you sure about the maple ash guitar? Because I built a virtual guitar body on Warmoth that was a tele with a birdseye maple top with a purple finish and cream binding and it looks great but teles aren't usually made of mahogany which needs the maple top to not sound depressing.

Balsa is the way to go tbh fam.

[mashes nipples against keyboard in response]