Was he such a bad man?

Was he such a bad man?
nobody thought he did anything "wrong" at all until one overly sensitive girl complained loud enough

Other urls found in this thread:

expressdigest.com/victims-stare-down-larry-nassar-as-they-reveal-sex-abuse/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence
quora.com/Do-men-have-a-wider-variance-of-intelligence-than-women
precedings.nature.com/documents/3238/version/1/files/npre20093238-1.pdf
nature.com/articles/438031a
nature.com/articles/nature04966
nature.com/articles/nature04967
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000962
sciencevsfeminism.com/the-myth-of-equality/sex-differences-general-intelligence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variability_hypothesis
science.sciencemag.org/content/322/5906/1331.full
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1995Sci...269...41H
assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm
davidmlane.com/hyperstat/z_table.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

datamining thread

this

why is she so fucked up looking?

Because she's really ugly and wears ten pounds of makeup to cover it up.

The fact that she is a whore is not related to the fact she was molested.
just look at her ig pic, what a disgusting pig looking slut.

I disagree- I think those pics of her with even less on looked pretty damn good…

That mother got to diddle McKayla Maroney for do many years.

I'm so sad to see normies and pussy-men acting like these girls aren't at least fuckable and wanted by the majority of males. There is a reason they wear such high cut and revealing outfits.

(Dubs of truth)

This.

If you wouldn't had you the opportunity, you're gay.

Was there no one else available to molest or something?

These adults aren't too smart. A dumb whore is going to regret the sex she agreed to as soon as her whorish ways are laid bare for all.

I would fuck the brains out of Ms. Kotova tbh

Around blacks, never relax.

with the force of a thousand suns

Words to live by

He's been strokin girls and jerkin off the whole time, but was it worth it? I imagine he's going to commit suicide soon, so the punishment really won't be so drawn out. And plus, he's been a millionaire this whole time and his victims all had some level of fame.
It's like Sandusky, an actual gay pervert, who lived a long life full of joy while doing what pleases him. Cases like these really make a person think about how to measure success in life!

women only hate having sex - not even necessarily rape, just sex - because it's the only power they have. they aren't strong, they aren't clever, all they have is a hole in their crotch that feels nice to put your penis into and can incubate babies. when a man is able to convince them to allow him to utilise that hole for one or both of those purposes, she inevitably regrets it at some point because she inevitably reaches the conclusion that she could have extorted more money or power from him. at the time, each and every one of these girls gave their full and enthusiastic consent for him to use them. it is only when they get older and their vaginas are less valuable than they used to be that they get to thinking that they could have squeezed a bit more out of their previous conquests.

same with weinstein, same with spacey.

there are more lower iq men than women

spacey is gay, never got accused by a woman idiot.

gay men are essentially women. the guy who accused him was mad about it because he didn't have the foresight to become spacey's side piece and now spacey's rich and he's in the show that's destroying the entire star trek franchise.

idiot

faggot

homophobe

nigger

racist

Be a good faggot and shoot up a fag club before killing yourself.

I'd hit that so hard

That does not make women any smarter.

She only posed like this because of guilt and shame from her ABUSE you pedophile scum!!

*rollseyes*

I would lick her booty-hole clean

i dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.
mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.
in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.
if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)
i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.
the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser

Pedophiles are as bad as lefties at memes, what a cringe fest

You're disgusting tbh. If I touched you inappropriately, what wold you do?

Honestly, all edge aside? Yeah, he's a bad man.

The sentencing was a circus, the judge is obviously angling for a cable tv show, and I'm sure some of the dozens of women who came forward about Finger Time with Dr. Larry never actually got diddled by him, or didn't actually care that much about it, but wanted their 15 seconds of fame.

Still, the guy was scum. Some lgs don't mind "playing". But he didn't find those girls outside of work. Instead, he abused his position of trust to fingerbang tons of little girls who apparently didn't enjoy it.

This.

i wouldn't be able to do anything because i'm male and nobody cares if i get assaulted.

What is with all this finger diddling shit. My only regret for is is that he didn't fuck a bitch hard.

Oh and didn't I read somewhere about a bunch of lesbians bitching about how unfair her nondisclosure settlement was. How dare they force her to remain silent about her abuse.

no mention of the 1.25 million she was paid to keep her mouth shut

shes a writer in her spare time
she wanted media attention and was criticized by nassar for it

oh she happens to be releasing another book soon…
more trash literature to flood the stores

The hero we need, but don't deserve

It's a well known fact that many athletes and trainers have "inappropriate" relationships when their time spent together goes too long. This is not a predatory practice, or some fucked up secret, this is human nature. Because it doesn't matter that they're athlete and trainer. The fact of the matter is, if you spend too much time with anyone of the opposite sex for too long, you both become somatically linked by your pheromones and you naturally get closer. This is why animals and humans breed, because given enough time, bonds form and it turns into a mating ritual.

Try this: for the purposes of the experiment take a lesbian and a heterosexual man (the point is that she's a lesbian), put them together in seclusion for 6 months in ways in which they are reliant on one another, and observe whether or not they eventually end up in bed together.

He should've just unleashed the beast and embraced his inner child. If he were a brave man, he would still have decades of freedom to anticipate.

Is it true that women perform better in sports after having sex?
I once read an olympic girl had permission to be with her bf before sessions. I know it's the opposite for men.

And there are more higher-IQ men than women. The male IQ bell curve is more spread out whereas the female IQ bell curve is more bell-shaped so that most are just average IQ.

Watch this.

this faggot has a fake accent, he is trying to sound more sophisticated
it is very forced

Yes, he's trying to sound posh and it's very obvious. That doesn't change any of the facts he's presenting though.

he was spouting a lot of crap but it did have a few good facts

I have no doubt he was a creep but why didn't these girls come out sooner? Like the moment the first,second, …, tenth girl thought something may have been wrong with this guy 'molesting' them, you would think at least one of them would have spoken out immediately after it happened. So instead their silence allowed him to continue to 'molest' other girls at will for who knows how long. All of this doesn't make much sense to me.

did you ever see that photo of that girl spouting a lot of crap in the tub?

he p cool tbh

yes i did user
i dont have it
are you looking for it?

1 point less in IQ and you would be a tree.

expressdigest.com/victims-stare-down-larry-nassar-as-they-reveal-sex-abuse/

Why do you insult trees like that?

oh my, you've given this quite a bit of thought haven't you user?

He had a good run

how was all this sexual abuse verified?
if i had any contact with larry can I just say he abused me?

the "victims" will be receiving compensation…

is there anything more beautiful or pure than giving children orgasms?

This whole thread os full of faggots SJW, white knighting over women.

what even happened to them? they got finger fucked by some guy they probably led on awkwardly? there are millions of children facing way worse fates but oh no semi-famous athletes, the horror!

They all jumped on the "harassment" bandwagon for profit. Imean, if they got fingered 10, 15 years ago, why didn't they say something? Maybe because they liked it. But, now start falling into oblivion, and the money is starting to dry. So they need to come up wit something to gain notoriaty again, and some cash in the process. Poor bastard is probably still wondering what happened.

1488 from sri lanka

What is his name?

BASED AND SAVED! THIS GENTLEMAN KNOWS WHATS UP

f a l s e
show me an IQ distribution based on collected data showing this
protip you actually cant retard

Hot stuff tbh. Just imagine touching and penetrating these girls in prime shape and licking their sweet juices. Well worth the jailtime.

175 years is worth it? Nah

He won't live that long. He'll also have some nice fap memories in prison.

Women and men have the same mean IQ, but men have a higher variance.
If you want actual studies I'm not sure where to look, but here are some links:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence
quora.com/Do-men-have-a-wider-variance-of-intelligence-than-women

those sex differences are real and explained
precedings.nature.com/documents/3238/version/1/files/npre20093238-1.pdf

retard citing retarded sources to support his retarded claim is not evidence kek. ive heard your meme before but its pushed by commies and if you had a brain youd know intrinsically that it was false
also kys stupid woman

rereading your stupid post
kek youre an ignorant fuckwit. dont opine on a subject if you have no clue what the fuck youre talking about which you obviously dont if you dont even know how to find academic articles kek
Steve Blinkhorn1criticizes our study2 of samples of university students, in which we found that the average IQ of men is 4.6 points higher than that of women, as measured by the Progressive (or Raven's) Matrices. He maintains that there is a negligible sex difference in adult intelligence. We believe that the principal error of Blinkhorn's criticism is that he does not consider our result in the context of several other studies showing that adult males have an IQ advantage of around 4–6 IQ points3,4,5,6,7.
t. Irwing, P. & Lynn, R. Intelligence: Is there a sex difference in IQ scores? Nature 442 (2006).

top of /r/4chan here i come

100% it was worth it if this is his sexuality
Somebody post his wife. It's bad

to be fair if you use university students as your sample you aren't sampling the general population. At best you are confirming biased acceptance (which we all know is the case). I wouldn't be surprised by a study that shows men are smarter on average, but you are going to need a better study than that.

Yeah, the dude had decades of molesting before he got caught… at the ass end of his life.

students are a pretty representative population imo but
t. DominikaDykiertaCatharine R.GalebIan J.Dearya. Are apparent sex differences in mean IQ scores created in part by sample restriction and increased male variance? Intelligence *37,1* pp 42-47 (2009).

in case you're a woman and dont know how to interpret this:
at age 10 boys are slightly more intelligent than girls. the studied population, less attrition, was also sampled at ages 26 and 30, and it was found that, even though the relatively more intelligent women were more likely to participate in these follow-up studies than the relatively more intelligent men, the sex difference in intelligence increased with age by 48% over 20 years of development from age 10, implying that the actual increase was higher. i dont have the actual values because im not going to bother bypassing the paywall pls note that this was a nationally representative sampled population.
the ineluctable conclusion is that women are fucking dumb nigger, and become dumber relative to men with age

I don't think the difference is that big for the average, but anyway it isn't that women become dumber, they mature quicker. Girls hit their peak sooner than boys. Also they have cooties.

please list significant women in science and technology off your two hands.
now do the same for men.

stop being a woman retard

Dude, first of all you should post the links to the studies instead of copy pasting the abstract.
Next, I wasn't citing wikipedia and quora as a reliable source, but they frankly do have links to other studies, including one of the ones you listed. Some of them frankly say that there is no difference, while other say there are. I'm not researched enough in this topic to claim one or the other.

I also don't see how anything I was saying really supported women. I was just saying "there are more genius and dumbass men then women".
Even if you're data does suggest the trend that the means are different, which I'm not against, i frankly think the variance isn't irrelevant. It explains better than the difference in means why there are so many award winning men in positions of power.

exactly which is why the iq difference is less at a lower age, but still favours males
even though they mature quicker relative to their sex's maximum capability they still mature less than males kek. just goes to show you that theyre really fucking dumb

i gave citations retarded woman. maybe go get urself knocked up by a nigger or something so you wont die in a gutter at 40 being too dumb to support yourself
*claims one* >I was just saying "there are more genius and dumbass men then women".
cool kiddo. i also showed you that youre fucking w r o n g
also w r o n g. women are just fucking dumb

Also, links for the article you listed:
nature.com/articles/438031a - article supporting no mean difference.

nature.com/articles/nature04966 - response to no mean difference, which was posted in

nature.com/articles/nature04967 response of criticism

Posting links is more convenient, that's why I aksed. Also, not a woman.
True, my mistake. I should have said "I just haven't looked seriously into the issue"
Do you understand how a fucking bell curve works to say that "variance" isn't importance?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000962

youre saying that variance is the cause. it isnt. women's lower mean intelligence is the cause. stop being a woman and maybe youll graps this
refer to where a few handy graphs theyre just like pictures so theyre not scary enough that you shouldnt look at them ;^)
suuure
kek women

to illustrate my point that variance is not the main cause of there being more greatly intelligent males than females, and also that there are indeed not as many retarded males as retarded females

moar like dis

forgot pic

to illustrate that variance is not the main factor
pls not that even though the standev in male iq was about 10% greater than in female iq, this still did not render a greater amount of retarded males than females even at a low age where women have the greatest relative advantage in intelligence compared to males

to fix the errors in this post
i misunderstood what you were linking for articles pls excuse my autism however this does not indicate that my article was wrong, but rather that steve blinkhorn is a commie infiltrator of academia and probably a cryptokike

Variance is huge, the page below has plenty of citations and they mention even for siblings males are twice as present at extremes. And evolution-wise it makes perfect sense, men are cheap so taking great risks is worth it, women will reproduce anyway so a "smart enough" approach is fine.
sciencevsfeminism.com/the-myth-of-equality/sex-differences-general-intelligence/

difference in variance of iq between sexes is not huge, see above
i can make arguments of evolutionary psychology without basis too :DDDDDDD
show me an iq distribution wherein males have a higher mean IQ but exist at a higher rate than women at an IQ of below 85, then maybe you'll have some supportive evidence

pretty much this. if this weren't the case, our species would have died out long ago. it's why pheromones exist in the first place.

That'd need a really fucking huge difference in variance. In the link I mentioned it says 10-20% (depending on study). For comparison, between humans and niggers the difference in variance is like 3 points (humans, I think on average for the sexes, have 15.something, for niggers it's 12.3 or so, but don't forget regardless of sex the human average is much higher), so that isn't small.
For an example, with an average of 100 and sd of 15 there should be 0.003% of people above 160 IQ, change the mean to 105 and it's 0.012%. But change the sd to 16.5 instead and it'd be 0.0138%, higher than the 5 point average difference. Mind, the numbers might differ with the actual data, those above were pulled out of my ass, but the difference in averages between men and women of the same race shouldn't be much more than 5 points.
tl;dr: variance influences a lot in the extremes.
I don't know about tribes but I don't think rape would be an accepted strategy, dude would probably be killed (meaning he wouldn't do it in the first place). It could work for larger societies, but by then it was too recent for evolution to matter as much.

AS I SING

exactly my point. variance does not explain the preponderance of genii males, and also the slightly greater variance in male iq does not render there more retarded males than females so i dont get what youre arguing

Based on your numbers in , the upper limit of IQ for males and females 2 SDs below the average is the about the same.
For females, it's 74.31
For males, it's exactly 74.
Also, there is a theory about males in a species geerally having higher variance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variability_hypothesis
They even point to two studies suggesting this for IQ before you start bitching about wikipedia.
science.sciencemag.org/content/322/5906/1331.full
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1995Sci...269...41H

retardation is 1sd below the average. nuacademic definition of mental retardation is itself retarded and so of no merit
cool kiddo try to stick to the argument. variance of iq is not the primary reason for the high rate of genii who are males and also does not yield more retarded males than retarded females
mind, youre one of the exceptions, retard

no it isn't. That'd make 15 percent of the population retarded.
assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm
you're not saying anything useful here.

yes that's exactly my point. i'd rather consider that anyone below 100 IQ is mentally retarded but that's a rather extreme viewpoint, so i like to adhere to the 1959 AAMD definition of mental retardation in argument
yes that's exactly my point again; you werent saying anything substantive where i was referring to with that

woman get off my imageboard REEEEEEEEE

To further emphasize my point, let's try and calculate the percentage of the female population above and IQ of 140. We'll do it twice, but we'll use the male SD in the second one.
davidmlane.com/hyperstat/z_table.html
In the first case, we get a percentage of .24%
In the second case with a higher variability, we get .4%
If we go for above 145, we get the difference of .06% and .14%. This only becomes more extreme as we go further and further up the IQ distribution.

Give me a source for your definition. You also need to explain why it's more valid than the one I'm giving, which is used today.
really. who would've guessed.

If you calculate the normal curve using the male average and male variance, you get .56% above 140 IQ and .2% above 145 IQ.
You'd still have more males than females, the difference becomes much more pronounced with the different variances because the female population practically halves with the different variance.

to further emphasize my point, lets use data from and the difference in mean adult iq from to find some figures
it is found that the mean accounts for a greater difference in high IQ individual rates between sexes than does variance women are retarded

bitch you used the wrong mean. It's 103.08, not 106.01. I already calculated the numbers in the post anyways

that was for adolescent IQ which is discounted because the difference is less among this population than the population of discussion, women note that women are not girls retarded woman
the sd was taken from the adolescent data because it's already been admitted
lol women

So you're using adolescent SD and adult means to calculate your data? And you're reasoning is
meaning you don't get the results you want.

Just to put in a hopefully better format

The guy fingered 100's of the finest and fittest pussy on the planet. I'm quite certain the only thing he regrets is getting caught.

After a pussy slaying history like that I would just chalk it up as a success. Maybe masturbate to the memories for a few year in prison and then check out.

Nvm, my mistake on the 106.01 I calculated it for 145

hngggggg

You'd have to change the SD between the two cases if you're going to use a different mean. You can't assume they'd be the same.
It's not fucking arbitrary to use the same SD and mean from the same population.

And yet again, you're still ignoring my larger point. Notice that the population of females above 140 or 145 essentially doubles with the difference in variance. Which is basically the same effect for your difference in using the adult mean and the adolescent mean.

Dude should just hang himself in his cell right now, because he's gonna be assraped by Niggers every day for the rest of his life in prison.

MEN ABSOLUTELY BTFO

youre ignoring my larger point–the difference in rate of female appearance above 140 iq changes moreso with introduction of the male mean iq to their data than with introduction of the male iq sd to their data
yeah but i dont want to trawl through articles to find the data i'd need so the sd from the adolescent study already posted i decided would suffice for my purposes
they'd be using the same individuals as the paired adult study so ehh, its not an absolutely terrible assumption

spoiler: he diddled all your waifus

Look like young gianna michaels to be honest.

i'll chalk that up to another internet argument won

How is it that the world doesn't know about this breakthrough discovery? Timestamp with your Nobel prizes please.

Assuming your data is correct, we'd need to be 4.6 SD above the mean for the variance to have the same affect as the mean.
I don't have any other numbers so I guess you won.
I was never defending women faggot. I'm essentially saying what James Damore said, and we all know how women responded to that.

:3

Tbh women are just as dumb as niggers (with sheboons being the absolute bottom)

Jews are always bad, regardless of what they do.
Parents who treat their child as some sort of trophy generator are also bad.

Big surprise here.