AIU ATTACKS Holla Forums

“I think… Pepe the frog is… Is just a… I don’t know it’s a- it’s a thing to talk about, but it represents a type of person, so… It’s informative, in terms of that. Because there are a bunch of friggin’ Trump people out there who are just really aggravating. And that alt-right movement really does deserve to be criticized, and it has… major portions of it which are problematic. So, a fucking internet meme? Yeah, well everything on the fucking internet is a fucking- Just an internet thing. So, whether it’s a death threat or a… you know… harassment or all that. I mean we live on the internet, so there’s a lot of shit on the internet… and words matter, and the energy that is behind a lot of the statements that Pepe the frog supporters are into do damage and they are… negative in nature and they need to be addressed- or ignored. But yeah, we can recognize collectively that that’s a thing and that, it’s not a good thing.”

instaud.io/yZ2

Because Sam Harris.

So how do we retaliate against this man?

Who? If everyone just ignored these cunts and not make pointless theads about them on the stupid shit they say that literally has no effect on anything , I wouldn't need to know about them and noone should know about them because noone should care who these people are.

Athiesm Is Unstoppable is a pretty popular youtube channel. His message spreads out to thousands of people and it's important we call him out on the things he says.

Nobody gives a fuck.

Fuck off you dumb newfag piece of shit. He's a fucking oven-worthy liberal just like you.

Why would I make this thread if I was a cuckold liberal? He's a Jew loving shill. Why don't we attack him?

That's how I know you're a newfag.

LURK MOAR YOU STUPID CUNT.

Kys.

Fuck off back to youtube and take your lingo with you.

He's a faggot and so is OP. Why should I be wasting my time with these small-time nigger-lovers when there are bigger, more important fish to fry?

vaguely negative comment against the alt-right, not Holla Forums retard Even if he has a moderately sized audience he's enough controversy around him that people don't seem to take him too seriously and this is just a small comment, i might give a fuck if he actually made a video against Holla Forums or something.
sage for fucking nothing

Fuck that fucking cuckaroo faggot. He's controlled opposition and I'm glad he's losing subscribers.
He was raised by a muppet hippie father who brainwashed him into worshiping democrats. He's so worried about "tone" and "language" yet talks about why niggers are pieces of shit and why whites are great.
His degeneracy loving faggot ass needs to fuck off the internet and go live in his german hellscape he sex-tourists himself into. I hope the muslims find out what he's been saying about them.

Sargon at least tried to portray the alt-right objectively. This was incomprehensible.

Agreed.

Get out of here with that cuck shit. He's a cuck, you're a cuck, all his viewers are cucks, and I just got cucked a little listening to that turbofagget.

Ok bb. Luv u long time

Athiesm should just be a personal choice that noone should care or need to know about. making a youtube channel about athiesm just sounds like a cry for attention . Can I just live my life worshipping the sun and the moon in a non pagan way without being labeled for it?

Who? Actually I don't care who.

who the fuck even is AIU