Danney Williams-Clinton

Bill Clinton's illegitimate child of a black prostitute is on the front page of Drudge Report this morning. He says he was banished by Hillary.

Here's a good news cycle waiting to be memed into existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xm6wcj38d4E&feature=youtu.be&t=101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was beginning to wonder why this wasn't on Holla Forums yet

First reply no shill

Is that where bill caught syphilis?

Hillary banished him because he was black? I've never heard of anything more racist in my life. Do BlackLives Not Matter to Hillary?

Out of all the scandals that have plagued the Clintons, this is by far the most shocking. Seriously, why the hell would you pay to fuck a black woman?

I doubt Bill himself paid anything.

You remember how they released that video of Cameron fucking a pig a while ago?

Yeah, this is kinda similar.

Kangz roleplay.

Have there been a genetest?

Bill Clinton is infertile, he is unable to have children.

I feel like this is old news. Might have been last election, but the story lasted for a few days before it was forgotten again.

I did not have loving sexual relations with that black prostitute. I never asked anyone for a condom. And I came in her ass.

Of course they can't reveal that because it fucks over the Chelsea for Senate narrative.

This is it Holla Forums
This is our golden chance to co-opt BLM and burn it into the fucking ground along with thousands of screaming libshits
WE ARE CRASHING THIS PLANE

Clinton first met the whore in 1984: I doubt he made it to the age of thirty-eight unsyphilitic.

pic related

I'd heard there was some sort of test, but that explains a lot.

I was under the impression that he was rendered sterile by some medical condition, and was actually capable of fathering children in the past, even if he didn't father Chelsea.

Bill Clinton confirmed full blown AIDS with a side of herpes

Dubs confirm.

GRIDS makes you infertile

I did not have loving sexual relations with that black prostitute. I never asked anyone for a condom. And I came in her ass.

LOL paste that in the picture

YOU WOT!?

If you didn't already know about this then you're officially a newfag

They won't lose any of the black vote from this, but let's use it to demoralize the cucks as much as possible, divert them to stein or johnson.

how tall is trump?
Bale seems like 6ft+ man himself in the movies,

True enough.

Trump is 6 2 iirc

Billy Boy got himself some nigger pussy… that's disgusting. What a fucking degen. Jizzing in a coon raises all sorts of question about Hildog.

Let's hope this shit wasn't to preempt Wikibros. The timing is a little cute.

The fucking leak is gonna be hillary screaming about her nigger stepson with every racial epithet known to man, calling it now.

As an aside: when syphilis gets a hold on the brain it causes symptoms almost identical to Parkinson's disease.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Fits. I can dig it.

Oh God… she's going to have to do a video addressing how she didn't mean to say, NIGGER RAPE BABY or whatever… I'm not sure my sides will be able to handle it.

Glorious destruction awaits!

I guess that's some old term from the 70's. Why would you refer to your own seed as scum, weird.

JUST

Jeez dudes, go to the links on drudge, they show that DNA tests prove this to be false.

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY HUSBAND'S SON EVER AGAIN

Can't embed because this place sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=xm6wcj38d4E&feature=youtu.be&t=101

gtfo newfag

Would bill allow his wife to black bag one of his sons?
This seems like a dangerous move in a heated political season.

try embedding that link then faggot

Hes a big guy.

For future reference, make a webm for a short video like that. The resources are here for that and drains views from youtube.

read

Looks more like Bill than Chelsea does, tbh fam

Don't talk to me or my husband's son ever again.

Bill was the first black president, rmbr?

lol

sheeeeeeeet

God I hope he endorses Trump and Trump brings him to rallies

Old news for a new generation.

This week must be Clinton's Greatest Hits week. Today, the aftermath of hittin' dat black bitch. Tomorrow?

uuuu

Hillary's husband's son confirmed for shitlord?

Its already getting played off as Drudge lunacy.

Personally, at this point, I'm gonna go ahead and believe it.

daily reminder drudge had the backtick up for a while and nothing significant immediately after

I do think that if Bill weren't shooting blanks there'd be more paternity allegations.

But I know what you mean, a decade ago this would have sounded like tabloid bullshit to me, now it's quite feasible with all that's come out.

I thought they sterilized all presidents since Cleveland in order that this sort of thing didn't happen.

and there's the problem. a lot of Hollywood actors are sub 5'9''. hell, they want shorter people because it keeps the kikes from looking like midgets by comparison.

How illegal is it to obtain DNA without permission, run a test and then publicize the results?

It's like pottery.

Man, Roger Stone has a really poor taste in books. Then again, it looks like the shelf was pushed together for the shoot.

Has DNA test?

Nope.

Could get a test dragged out, or make a lot of people look stupid if they can dodge it long enough.

In terms of propaganda, this is weak unless a test can be done. It may be strong with the black vote though, given their culture of trusting their own.

Does look like him alright…
(Well as close as you can get to similarity when you impregnate a negress)

Is Hillary is the most cucked individual in all of politics? Bill has cucked her more times than there are stars in the universe.

They didn't obtain any actual DNA from Clinton. They claimed the Starr Report included enough printed information to compare with their own physical sample (of the child). I don't know whether this would be possible or not.

What a tanged web we weave…

It runs int he "family"

Assange's announcement in 10.5 hours.

James O'Keefe's announcement of Hillary "disparaging black people in the worst way"

Gonna be a good few weeks.

Maybe he usually finishes in the butt

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Trump is 6'2"
Bale is a weak 6'0"

Hillary = cuckquean

How does Danney keep smiling?

Well I'll be!

Newfag.

Sauce? I'm impressed.

chelsea was probably hillarys revenge

well depending which child was born first it could be the other way around.

»Hillary: "You haven't paid taxes in 14 years!
»Emperor: "Your husband hasn't paid child support in 18…."

There's a reason Bill was interested in Hillary.

Buy goys I mean guise (((snopes))) says this is a baseless rumor!

S U P E R P R E D A T O R S
U
P
E
R
P
R
E
A
D
A
T