European automakers

euro cars are for hipsters and faggots

Europe probably has more rules and regulations when it comes to emissions and speed and shit than America too, they hate freedom like that.

Google rally racing, it actually takes skills unlike turn left nascar. EU cars are so bad that the top business men in the USA want to drive a Lincoln or cadillac oh no they don't.. They want a maybach or bugatti.

i dont car about cars

This level of delusion. Americans would drive a Lexus as their DD luxury brand car before your spaghetti-engineered trash

meep meep アメリカ人は最高な車を作るよ tbh no homo

cant w8 for u to be free to breathe in smog, not oxygen

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

America doesn't even need your shitty globalist smog laws Yuropoor. In America, we just develop superior electric cars like Teslas, you know, the same cars that all your Yuropoor governments give you tax incentives to buy?

I've always been a BMW man, but with the way the designs are going and the fact they're falling so far behind in their interior design and technology I'm losing faith.

They might still have incredible engines, suspension and drivetrains, but what's the point when the rest of the build feels less proficient than what even the KIA/Hyundai Motor Group are doing these days?

I'll datamine your face nigger

BMWs have never been reliable though. In terms of reliability, that still goes to Jap cars. European cars are good for being overprices shitboxes maybe

I have an E34 M5 and it's still going 28 years later, so they certainly can build reliable engines- but are falling into the whole "make it powerful and fuck any semblance of reliability" game now.

Same with Mercedes Benz and Audi.

The most reliable cars I've owned have been Jap cars. The least reliable is probably 90s GM

I could believe that.

I do like the old American muscle cars and some of the newer ones, but it'll be a long time before America shakes the reputation of being powerful, shit handling cars.

Isn't the entire internet a data mining thread(Read vault 7 nigger)?

Oh the ironing… It's like pottery…

u sell them to Europe, while u run on oil, cuz its the only thing u have