Babylon USA

According to the Bible, the USA is the only country today which could be considered the modern Babylon, and it fits the mold mightily well. The question is how or whether this election cycle, with the sudden potential election of Trump, would play into the prophecies. It would seem that Trump the man is throwing a wrench into the plans of Satan himself. Let me explain.

Babylon is described as a great whore in the Bible. Like all whores, she wanders about and her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them. Geopolitically, and as it would interest Holla Forums, Babylon is the seat of power of the rulers of the darkness of this world; she reigns as an empire over the known world.

The Bible is very clear about the secession of Babylon. The key point is that the baton is usually passed along to a successor empire, as it were.

Egypt → Assyria → Babylon → Persia → Greece → Rome… ?

Rome as the Great Whore lasted from the establishment of the empire through the Middle Ages as the Roman Catholic powers. The geopolitical seat of power moved with the great whore (and the whore herself followed righteousness in an attempt to corrupt and destroy it) such that Europe and the European powers became the dominant geopolitical force.

But today, neither Rome nor the Roman Catholic church could hardly be called dominant global empires. What country is the only "super power" today? What is the richest country on earth? What country has military bases in over 150 countries worldwide? Where is the UN proto global government headquartered?

Well its obviously the United States. Does the US fit the bill?

1.) The USA is the successor of Rome; we took up the baton from Rome. Don't believe me? Go to our nations capitol, or the state capitols, and what will you see: Roman architecture and statues of Roman gods. What is one of our legislative bodies called? Oh, the Senate, patterned after Rome. Pull out a dollar bill and what does our nations motto read: e pluribus unum, in Latin, the language of Rome. Our national symbol is a Roman eagle. Our "democracy" is from Greece and our "republic" is from Rome. This country was patterned after Rome since its very inception. Not only that: the Washinton monument is an exact copy of an obelisk in Egypt. Other examples include a random idol of Ashurbanipal (Assyrian) in San Francisco. Culturally, the US is the purest successor to previous Babylons.

2.) Aside from being a place of great power, Babylon is also a place of great wickedness. The whore is described as fornicating with all the nations of the earth.

Americans are by no means the ones responsible for this, but rather the leaders of this country are responsible.

The US is (sadly) probably one of the most Christian nations in the world, and yet OUR OWN government is the one pushing feminism, sodomy, fornication, adultery, bestiality, pedophilia, etc on the rest of the world (excluding Western Europe which is already overflowing with those things and who our leaders say should be an example unto us).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1F6Utb87aRQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 24
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Russia-America.pdf
desiringgod.org/interviews/why-is-jesus-called-son-of-man
thingstocome.org/whatgen.htm
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-syria-dabiq-army-forces-propaganda-centre-a7343211.html
christinprophecy.org/articles/jesus-is-coming-soon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3.) The US fits the bill geographically. The whore is described as sitting on "many waters." The US in fact sits on two major oceans. This is significant because when God is pouring out his wrath against the earth, the Whore is sitting comfortably thinking that everything will be fine with her. Obviously our country has more than a thousand military bases in the rest of the world and when WW3 or whatever breaks out, the war itself will be fought over there. Obviously we have this great wall of two oceans and a strong airforce/navy.

However it says that while she's saying these things her desolation will come in a single day.

The US is probably going to be nuked (utterly burned with fire) into oblivion in a single hour.

4.) The wealth becomes important again because after Babylon is utterly destroyed with fire in a single day, all the merchants of the earth are upset because nobody will be buying their merchandise anymore. Is there any country other than the US which would make all the merchants and shipmasters of the earth weep and mourn if it was destroyed? We are the largest consumer nation, by a mile.

BRINGING THIS ALL AROUND TO THE POINT

We all know which candidate is the choice of the globalist. A woman ("women rule over thee - Isaiah 3") who is in the pocket of the globalist world empire and of Satan. But if Trump really is elected, its possible that the end times really might not be very soon! Because if things continue the way they are, the world will probably not last much longer as all the pieces are falling into place. There may also be the chance that Trump switches gears and becomes the beast -> antichrist when he's elected, but this seems very unlikely since the whole world is going to love the antichrist and Trump is not very popular in the rest of the world.

If Trump makes America great again and leads our country back towards God by ending the persecution and suppression of Christians, where would Babylon drift to next? The next most likely place seems to be Europe as the European Union. Further into the future it could even become somewhere weird like China, although I fail to see how somewhere like that could be a successor state to the Roman Empire.

Interesting theory, my only caveat is that no man knows the day or the hour of the Lord's return.

Anyone claiming to know otherwise is bullshitting. However, I do think your assertions about the US being "Babylon" to be fairly accurate.

That we don't know, but we do know everything that's going to happen leading up to it and after it, within a time frame of about 7 years. The antichrist will reign from Jerusalem as "god emperor" of the world for 3 1/2 years and persecute Christians, then the rapture happens, then God begins to pour out his wrath on the world for 3 1/2 years.

Thats another important point I neglected to mention. Whoever the end-time Whore will be will have to have good relations with or control over anti-Israel, because he's going to USE the whore to attain global power, then he's going to jump ship to Jerusalem and declare himself God in the Temple of God (currently not built, although the Jews have been murmuring about rebuilding it. Currently some mosque sits on the site, but within the last few years they militarized the site.)

Its entirely possible that everything could shift gears and the end times wouldn't come for a thousand more years, but honestly everything is lining up very neatly right now.

Begone sandnigger!

All these countries did nothing wrong. Most of them were even white.

Also:

Naming the jew is important, all these nations became corrupted because of the jew

This looked Old Testamenty here.

So you must remember that Jews are the enemy - you're reading it from the other side.

Babylon, New York.

From God's perspective they did wrong by worshiping pagan idols and spreading degeneracy. Rome was a clusterfuck for example as one of the the most wildly degenerate and decadent cities. The Greeks were a bunch of boy-raping sodomites who are best known for their idols. But an important point is that all of those empire's persecuted God's people; it used to be the tribes of Israel (not just the Jews, Judah was one tribe), then it became mainly Judah, then it dwindled down to hardly any people at which point God used Rome to destroy Israel. Obviously Egypt, Assyria, Persia, Greece, and Rome persecuted God's people, Rome of course by persecuting Christians, and the Roman Catholics, well just like at the 30 years war in Germany, they did the same.

I did name the Jew: and that is a very important point that I should have made in the OP

Honestly though if y'all want a very concise summary of this topic (the Jews) in the Bible, just read this. It says Jesus is going to personally wreck the Jews.

Isaiah 5

1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

NY is also where the UN global government is headquarted. (((Pure coincidence))). NY also has almost all the Jews in the US, alongside California.

I feel like China could become Babylon somewhere in the future if the west continues its decadency.

In some ways China has the potential to be way worse world leader than US has been. Besides it's not even Christian country.

US as the whole nation & people is much more benevolent overall, even today.

Annuit coeptis: favor our undertakings

Novus ordo seclorum: New order of the ages

Notice the bright and shining eye of Satan, watching over our country?

Alongside being bright and shiny, also notice how the eye on the pyramid is "lifted up - Ezekiel 28:17" and how its floating in the air.

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Its Israel user. The Chris White channel on YouTube contains some excellent explanations. Don't make your mind up yet.

This is a valid point, but you also have to consider the very physical description of merchants and primarily SHIPMASTERS which mourn her destruction, as well as considering her implied geographic isolation from the rest of the world during the war.

Now on the note of verse 5, the US does sit upon many peoples, multitudes, and nations. The globalists always like to talk about how we are a "multi-cultural" country.

On the same note, in fact the rest of the world does hate us. The Europeans for example take use of our military protection but they hate us. The Japanese hate us. Pretty much everybody in Asia other than South Korea hates us. The Middle East hates us. Now even Africa hates us because Obama keeps pushing faggotry on their countries.

That's why after the antichrist jumps ship to Jerusalem, the Whore is going to get nuked.

The whore can't be Jerusalem, because the antichrist is gong to be reigning from Jerusalem when the whore gets nuked. He's not going to nuke himself. There's also going to be a great war during the 3 1/2 years leading up to the rapture. Jerusalem is also trodden under foot during the war for 42 months.

At the exact same time the whore is saying she sits a queen and is no widow.

Likewise after the end times are over, Jesus Christ himself is going to rule in the millenium for a thousand years from Jerusalem, whereas the whore gets nuked and is uninhabited during that time.

I've never been convinced that even if Babylon is the US, that that tells us anything about the future. Nobody knows the day or hour, for all we know it's >1000 years away from judgement day. We should be prepared for the end to come tomorrow, but plan as if it will not, and that means pressing forward as best we can under the circumstances. Most of the time I see all this Revelation stuff being used to justify some apathetic 'oh well the world's going to end anyway, why should we do anything?'. No, you don't know what Revelation means, nobody does and nobody will until it actually Happens. That's the whole point, but nobody seems to get it.

Pick one

OP is retarded.

you are in luck OP, based anderson is making another doco

Babylon USA

youtube.com/watch?v=1F6Utb87aRQ

The entire country gets utterly burned with fire in a single hour.

Rev. 18

Nukes seem pretty plausible.

Why in the world would God give us a book of prophecy that nobody could understand? Its actually pretty clear. Pic related

I said at the end of the post that if Trump turns the USA around, the EU might pick up the torch from us. The pic was just a curiosity.

wtf is this pic?

did someone slash this dogs back and now its paralyzed??

pastor anderson does a whole sermon on this, i think from jeremiah?

basically descibes a nuclear holocaust of america… let me find the video

Blow your fucking brains out, christcuck

The tribes of Israel were God's chosen people; they were "chosen" to do a job, which was to be a light and teach the whole world about God. Instead they corrupted the gospel and turned the truth of God into a lie, so he destroyed them and gave his blessings directly to the gentiles.

Malachi

To me it always seemed like it was written for the poor saps that actually had to live through it. The reason it's so explicit yet so obscured is that when it actually happens those Christians then will still have the word of God to fall back on, they will be able to show conclusively that Jesus spelled it all out thousands of years ago.

The more horrifying thing comes down to how bad things would have to get that Christians would need something as concrete as the prophesies in Revelation coming true right in front of them to keep them from going under.

Nah OP.
You never thought that bible basically talks about the destruction of Rome. And who wrote it? Some people that you never suspiciously mention.
JEWS
And since Christianity and Judaism are jewish inventions and that jews are really fundamentalist and like dem symbols I wouldn't be surprised that they are forcing their own prophecies. For more evidence see the number 6 000 000.

How would I interpret those parts.
The whore of Babylon is a name for jews in general. They are from Babylon becouse they were taken to slavery and then released back. And they are whores who will do anything for money. If you know your Talmud and Kabbalah the slavery there changed Jews fundamentally.

So, every empire, society, state that they touch, they change into a bordello and destroy. Going from place to place. As you said. You could say that this passage hold for every empire that they infected.
And eventually they will come to a very powerful empire with powerful technology that can destroy everything instantly, like the gods do. Becouse one thing that the jews want really really bad is to become gods.

At this point, I'd say that OP is a jew becouse he point at USA as a whore of Babylon and not the virus that infects it. Americans are not responsible for the state that US is in. It's the jewish plague that has penetrated every pore of their politics and society. so sage.

Also:
You shouldn't take it literary. IF you do you are a retard. Bible is essentially a book of magic becouse it filled with symbols and many more things that an average pleb isn't even aware of. Not a fortune telling book.

But if they were so farseeing, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to look into the future and stumbled on San Francisco pride parade. Now that would be Armageddon for them.

Right, I agree. We only have a clear time frame of 7 years once it starts. Leading up to that is where all of our current guess work and reasoning comes into play.

Its going to be horrible, really horrible. Pre-tribulation rapture is a lie, we're going to be HORRIBLY persecuted for 3 1/2 years, as in hunted down and killed. You won't be able to buy or sell anything without taking the mark of the beast, so I imagine something like a little credit card chip in your right hand or your forehead mandatory by law.

He gave us this book so nobody would be decieved, but the good news is that we will be raptured before God's wrath is poured out. So no Christians for example will get nuked in Babylon, we'll be raptured right before that

Why all these "illuminati"-tier misdirections? It's Holla Forums here, not jewtube or faceberg.

We already know it's the jews, why riding up the rabbit hole?

How did he didn't know about this? Why chosing the tribes of Israel? That would be a huge mistake, and the Creator don't make mistakes.

pic didn't upload for some reason.

no thanks, christcuck. You can keep your non-white religion to yourself.

Babylon Whore is false christianity, the religious institute that rules above entire world worse than any super power. It sleeps with politicians and businessmen, gains more heresies and changes teaching to appeal changing world and orders from kings, just like Catholicism and Orthodox church constantly changed their dogmas before and after separation. It was satisfied with blood of saints, who were born again and weren't accepting their lies, hunted down by inquisition and killed for truth. Now they are appealing liberal crowds and continue to increasing their tremendous amount of heresies, but this doesn't matter anymore, didn't even matter since first oldest heresies appeared there, when worshiping saints like christ became a thing with tricks of the devil.

Protestant churches too, part of it, since all of them filled with heretical teachings forged by practice of theology, a form of philosophy separated from main philosophy by Aristotle, and then being practiced in main babylon for generations. Blame Luther for allowing such heresy and trying to fight off babylon with their own heresy. Not to mention they are joining in religious activities together with catholics, which is lowest form of their degeneracy. Might as well say that theology is indeed the babylonian cup of whore, that is central in producing all possible abominations and heresies. For saints it should had been a red flag that Jesus and His Apostles were never teaching religion or theology, but it seems everyone is blinded with their own flattery those days, including your own hatred.

The real Christ Church is all believing saints who basically form His Body. And babylon, mother of harlots, is being compared to a clean Christ Wife (real church) as a whore who sold herself to the world, and committed fornication against Christ.

Not to mention german nazi were a part of it, as more modern version of catholic Templar, who did similar job to it. So you, including /christian/ board are part of babylon as well. Everyone who teaches "traditionalism" through false christianity is babylonian essentially, and even paganists and atheists produce less damage. Its also obvious that anti-christ is communist, since their propaganda seems to be most fitting in his ideology (being against all religions). And if anything will be nuked its Vatican, its exactly a city which identifies itself as a separate state from italy.

Why is the KJV so beloved when it was explicitly written by an adulturer to allow him to have adultery?

Egypt → Assyria → Babylon → Persia → Greece → Rome -> Venice -> British Empire (City of London) -> United States (NATO, UN, Tavistock)

The United States is still ruled by British Intelligence and we are still living in the British Empire.

The financial center is City of London
The manufacturing center is China
The political and military center is Washington
The pedophile center is Philadelphia and San Francisco
The tech center is Bay Area and Boston
The media center is New York (located around the CFR and Rockefeller center, all very close to each other, where all the news globally is controlled).

There is one global oligarchy now. They have frequent meetings.

The United States government is just an empty shell. Its for sale to the highest bidder. It has no national interests. China and Russia can bid for power and influence over the United States, equally with its own citizens and domestic corporations. It is completely "globalized".

Its citizens are taxed and made into debt slaves, to fund the global military force, to keep the system in place.

The torch was to be handed over to China (military and economic center) and China was to become the world's new policeman. To replace the role of the United States.

However, there is infighting among the elites. We are going to return to a multi-polar world and probably chaos.

China and Russia will be destabilized. If the US is destabilized internally they will be able to use biological weapons against China and there will be no one in power that the Chinese leadership can threaten or retaliate against.

A borderless world. The problem with national sovereignty, is that it makes warfare impossible. If you nuke one of my cities, I nuke one of your cities. No one wins and no one can profit. Nuclear weapons make war between nation states impossible.

However, when biological weapons are used, they cannot be traced back to the attacker. There is no one to retaliate against. The perfect weapon for a border-less world.

There are different factions, fighting for power, who have different geopolitical interests and different ideologies about the best way to remain in power and rule over the human cattle herd.

We are entering an era of the warring states. Where the hegemon is in decline and multiple groups aspire to power. The war will last a hundred and fifty years, before a new global power emerges at the top of the hierarchy.

Only a power can replace a power. Holla Forums had done a good job at destabilizing the existing power structure, but has not become a dominant minority or articulated its method of seizing power for yourselves and claiming rulership over the herd.

Chaos without order.

literally KEK

talk about prophetic even yahweh wants to gas the kikes

Has it ever occurred to you that Babylon refers to Babylon and not to something that isn't Babylon?

You're expecting a christcuck to use critical thought. If they were capable of that, they wouldn't be christcucks.

Why did he create man, knowing that man would fall? The mysteries of God are beyond us. He probably gave us a chance to try it first so that he could be glorified, and no man could question his glory. What man could not do, God can do, because he is greater than us. But he always gives us a chance to make things right ourselves before he intervenes. Its part of our free will, just like you have the free will to reject his free gift of salvation and go to hell.

First of all King James didn't write the KJV, it was written by two separate teams of more than one hundred Greek, Latin, and Hebrew language scholars at different locations with differing theological philosophies throughout England to prevent bias.

Second of all, there is no evidence of King James doing any wrong doing. The supposed "evidence" are letters saying he loves certain men, but we find the exact same sorts of things in the Bible.

Guess what faggot: loving another man or kissing another man does not equate to sodomy. That's a perverse modern invention, where we all have to live in fear of expressing affection or brotherly love lest somebody call us a fucking faggot. Wouldn't be a problem at all if we just executed sodomites so there weren't any. No confusion.

Actually thats where the Jews made up all their holocaust crap from. They were sitting in the concentration camps and suddenly they remembered those verses from Malachi and became very afraid.

3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

4:4 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

Aaaand into the trash it goes

A few anons did research that suggests Babylon is modern day Israel.

It cannot be Israel for these reasons:

Most obviously anti-christ will be reigning from Jerusalem even after the Whore is nuked into oblivion. Secondly, Israel doesn't fit a single one of the descriptions of the whore

( ) world military superpower
( ) massive import based economy
( ) cultural succession from/connection to Rome

Just go and stay go.

Stupidity at its finest. You might have had a point when things like an entire country being utterly burned by fire in a single hour was unthinkable, or when a mark in your right hand or your forehead without which you couldn't buy or sell seemed abstract, but in the era of nuclear weapons and digital economies you no longer have a leg to stand on

If you think the Bible was written at the council of Nicea you're an idiot

God gave us a clear description of the whore. USA fits the bill perfectly. Who do you think it is?

Tell me how a man and women who gave birth to 2 sons started the human race?

Probably his sister. Doesn't say Adam and Eve only had two children.

Enjoy hell.

Every five years some random world leader or event fits somewhat vaguely into these Jewish prophecies, and every five years you retards go berserk.

Last time it was Obango that was the anti-christ, before that it was Saddam or George Bush or something. Iraq was OBVIOUSLY the great Mogogg or whatever it was. Guess it wasn't that obvious when Armageddon didn't come that time either. This has been going on for centuries with you guys.

I can understand it working back when people were barely literate and mail had to be transported for weeks to get anywhere. But in these days you just make yourselves look kookier and kookier.

Reported for admitting to trolling.

lol reported

dude youre a fucking idiot. (((they))) use the bible prophecies to keep you goyim locked into an abrahamic understanding of existence. then when they fulfill those prophecies, they will implement the next step and lock you into the next dogmatic belief system they have devised. the bible is the word of jews and the subversive priest class, not god.

Obama was actually a decent choice, as was George Bush but less so, because both ruled of the USA, which actually does fit the bill of Babylon.

The Iraq confusion came because Sadam Hussein wanted to literally rebuild the city of Babylon, which obviously would confuse Bible illiterate people who don't understand that Babylon as a metaphysical entity is moveable (Bible depicts it metaphorically like a whore in a barrel being carried by devils from place to place).

and that started the entire human race?

Heaven for the climate hell for the company

You're faith shouldn't be so easily shaken :^)

Could it perhaps be that I'm…
reported for intl

Yeah, I'm sure you have some way of justifying being wrong again and again and again. But what sticks in us sane peoples minds is how you cry wolf and nothing happens.

I remember you fire and brimstone guys doing exactly the same thing when I was young. That's a long time ago.

Anybody telling you they figured out specifics of Revelations that aren't obviously in the actual book is bullshitting you. Jesus himself says only the Father knows such things, implying you shouldn't even believe the Christ himself if he ever told you such things.

Yea buddy. Bible believing Christians today and in recent history usually have around ten children, project to one hundred grand children, project to 1000 great grandchildren very quickly.

People pre-flood lived for hundreds of years so we can expect their reproductive potential was much greater.

Also not everybody has to be descended from Cain because Adam and Eve probably had more than two children in the hundreds of years they lived.

Our lifespan was reduced to 120 years post-flood, which is pretty much accurate. Telomeres are depleted by around 120 years, nobody lives much longer than that

Actually I don't hold this shit against regular Christians. I'm just pointing out that these types are pretty crazy.

Uh no, I said adultery, not gay.
Which if you read through the only part of contention is laying with a man as you would with a women.
So if you never anal a female, its okay.

You also have some issues if when asked on adultery respond with gay talk.

Catholic prophecy is entirely different. It takes account of the visions of various saints, especially those of the 16th to early 20th centuries.
Nowhere in them is America ever mentioned.
Europe, Russia, and the middle east are the focus.
One of the key things in them is that
the end times will happen after a 'new church'
arises, a church that is false and undermines
the faith. This is usually taken as a reference
to the Vatican II reorganisation of the church,
which began in the early 1960s.
As for the antichrist, Catholic scholars believe
he will be a jew, from one of the twelve tribes
of Israel, the tribe of Dan.
Up to 30 years ago, catholics used to be interested in this stuff, but by the early 1980s
the Vatican II church seemed to push it
to one side.
Can you imagine the pope, a bishop, or any parish priest mentioning the antichrist,
and the fact that he will be a jew?
They'd soon be demoted or lose their job.
Talk about embarassing.

lol reported

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL POSTERS WHO CONFIRM THEY’RE INTL.

reported for intl

Interesting stuff OP. Can't say I find much to disagree with.

reported for intl

:o

But muh nuclear weapons doesn't real.

Next you'll be telling me the credit companiy buildings in Fight Club were alluding to the WTC. Everything is prophecy maaan.

This. You are worshipping something constintine wrote

Don't forget the Anti-Christ will be worshipped by all the kikes. They will see him as the Messiah and will promote him through all of their media.

The answer lies here.

Revelation 2:9-
"I know your afflictions and your poverty–yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 3:9-
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."
Oy Vey good Goy! Don't read the Bible!

Who the fuck are these people reporting everyone "for intl"? I see that in most threads.

Butthurts upset at being challenged on their "safe" grounds.

Donald J. Trump will be the antichrist the world needs to bring the darkness before the rebirth and the dawn of the first age.

Sorry friend he is not, the anti christ will have a grievous head wound and a miraculous recovery -the first of the false miracles and much more needs to transpire and we with discernment will know what is happening.

Metaphors are terrible.
The antichrist is just another Hitler strawman for evangelicals.

sounds like hillary clinton if you ask me.

Talmud is a jew invention, but you never talk about that, and it comes at almost the same time that islam, but you always forget that…

Now that you say that… I wonder

We all know Hillary has some serious head problems going on but she walks out in to the interviews and debates like she is 100% fine even after falling out or not even being able to walk up stairs.

Jones Thinks it's blood transfusions…she looks vampiric

Every single Christian knows or should know that the anti-Christ is supposed to be Jewish. And that would make sense, Jews are literally anti-Christ. They are the only ones that do not accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. Even Muslims do but not Jews. That's how bad it is.

Oh friend please watch post related -and no I'm not defending the jews

Somebody please post the video of her spitting a frog in a glass.

…12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.…

Please post the video.

Mark 13:6 - For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Now anyone who knows the "anti-Christ" is more of a spiritual attitude that these people will have they won't actually claim to be Christ but that they are the best thing since sliced bread here to make your world a utopia but that is only to deceive you. The thing that spooks me is the coincidence of the "God Emperor" worship stuff of Donald Trump plus he has those connections with Jews.

checked
I think someone had made a webm with it being pepe might of just been a picture edited tho.

Also I'm not pulling a wtf i hate Trump now with that just looking at multiple angles.

Youtube first try.

It's actually meant to be the new Atlantis, but hey, who's keeping track? :^)

I wonder why Trump tapped on the back and went in for seconds after being surprised about something.
Is she even human. The technology that the kikes have hidden….

She has a mic on her back or something, Trump had a similar one.

But what you don'see, is her bra.
She isn't wearing one which would be a good reason to freak out.

The story of Babel is probably one of my favorites in the Bible. You can apply it to so many things. From just people to countries.
Anyways, good thread OP.

It's not benevolent at all. If it was what it says it is, they would set an example.

And not go all out trying to hold a strangle on every other nation on a multitude of levels.

Naivety. British "handed" the torch for US without bloodspilling, because anglosphere, white, etc

The US will fight China, leveraging and harnessing every bit of arsenal they have. Economical/financial, pervasive connections, military. It has already started (Pivot to Asia, which fortunately is being a big failure up to now). The Chinese leadership knew this shit would happen 30 years in advance. The question is if US will be able to strain and bog down the Chinese until the US is still left as the only one with the "muh blue-water navy the world resolution no barrels hold inside your coastal zone" and six trillion bases. Sure, it will be a more multipolar world, but the Americans will still be dominant. With amerizil controlling Japan and South Korea. Because leaving Japan is not something they want to do ever, which makes them no fucking different from the Chinese at all.

saved

Hilary is a Jew by maternal grandmother side :^)

Checking these heavenly quads

why is jewish propaganda being taken seriously?

You're right OP, but telling Holla Forums what the bible says is casting pearls before swine.

Because americans dont have the balls to kick merchants out of the temple and are stupid enough to worship le holocaust meme.

OP, you forgot the Ottomans. They finished off Rome for good and conquered the "Holy Land" before the Britain came in and fucked up their shit and then Britain was retarded and fucked themselves in WWII for their kike masters so the US is it but now the US is in decline and is it very obvious to everyone in the world so the question of who is next is the "King of the East".

Oh and the US founders purposely modeled the US after Rome, which is why they adopted the eagle.

FUCK /christian/ would you get the fuck off my board? HOLY SHIT. Your Bible has already been proven wrong by Matthew 24 verse 34. Jesus himself told the people who were his followers that their generation would not pass away before his return. The second coming was supposed to have happened over 2000 years ago according to JESUS HIMSELF.

Stop worshipping a Jewish desert cult. What the fuck is wrong with you retards?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 24

HAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Come out of Babylon, my children.
It's too late for most of you.

thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Russia-America.pdf

This isn't your board, heathen. It, like everything on earth, belongs to Christ the King.

And Babylon isn't necessarily one country, more like THE CROWN which is a corporation that owns you.

Then why hasn't he come back yet? He said he would be back 2000 years ago. Come on, it's your own fucking book and you cant even address my complaint can you? Have you even read the Bible? Shitter.

Quiet down, little cuck. Jesus was an Aryan Yogi who offered salvation of the body and healing of sin (disease). Take your autism to him. Ask and ye shall receive.

So, allow me to reiterate.

America (USA, USA!) = Israel
The Kikes (Crown CORP, Rome, etc) = Babylon

And some idiots think the Kali Yuga is going to extend 400,000 more years…

Why mods dont ban those tards?

Judaism?

Jesus was actually a hermeticist, and he was indeed white.

Actual Christianity was subverted by jews around 200 A.D. and modern cuckstianity has no relation to real Christianity or the message of Christ.

SCOFIELD BIBLE IS A JEW INVENTION, THE THIRD VATICAN IS A JEWISH ORGANIZATION RUN BY A JEWISH POPE CONTROLLED BY JEWS

Sick replies guys! Funny how neither of your replies were coherent or made any sense. This tells me the chemotherapy is working, so I will ask again.

According to Matthew Chapter 24, verse 34, Jesus Christ himself said that HIS generation of followers would not pass away until ALL prophesies include the anti-Christ and the return of Jesus took place. These people lived and died 2000 years ago. Jesus did not return. Why are you still worshiping and waiting for Jesus?

If a loving god existed, this board wouldn't need to be a thing.

Ooh, you're gonna rustle some jim jims with that!

Look up Bush's 5th Objective for a New World Order.
Jews are calling the shots in this order, and Albert Pike's WW3 coming true.

Excerpt from Obama's most recent UN speech
He concluded with an examination of fallen human nature, pointing to the challenges that humanity faced.

“Time and again human beings have believed they finally arrived at a period of enlightenment only to repeat cycles of conflict and suffering,” he said. “Perhaps that’s our fate.”

But he explained that young educated people gave him hope and optimism about the future, as they could shed old social and cultural norms to fight for progress.

He cited his own multi-racial and multicultural background as proof that the world could improve.

“My own family is made up of the flesh and blood and traditions and cultures and face from a lot of different parts of the world, just as America’s been built by immigrants from every shore,” he said.

Rather than oppose immigrants and refugees, Obama said, it was important for leaders to help everybody in the world with their problems.

“This is what I believe that all of us can be co-workers with God, and our leadership and our governments and this United Nations should reflect this irreducible truth,” he said.

He returns after 42 months of the Anti-Christ killing Christians and the rapture of the remaining ones, and the heathens being decimated. After all that happens, you'll know when.

What hour the above happens, who knows.

The Israel of today is saducees, and the pharisees. They are not God's people, kill yourself

Matthew 24 is metaphor.

Only morons versed in jewish understanding of Christ's word actually use that flawed interpretation created by the scofield bible.

Kike

[bullshit theology detected]

Read Revelations, that's what it says.

You are a fucking idiot if you think that's what revelations actually says.

All you know is interpretations of the Bible, you know nothing of what it actually says.

Fucking christcuck

No, Matthew 24 is not a metaphor. Some of Jesus' followers were concerned about the end of the world and so Jesus told them of the signs, including the rise of the anti-christ and his own return. That is not metaphor. You are lying to save face. Jesus said he would return within their generation. The term "generation" is also not a metaphor. In fact the Bible makes a big deal out of genealogy and generations, so we know exactly what Jesus meant. How can you call yourself a Christian when you don't understand your own Bible? How can you call yourself a Christian when you are trying to deceive me? How pathetic.

Looks alright, except

pls no

I welcome tax dodgers, but not the fucking YEC's.

FUCKING IGNORANT CHRISTCUCKS

What time is it in Tel Aviv my D&C friend?

You fools are the true false christs, you drink the poisoned well. Enjoy your fate.

Damn I hope this is a troll. It's time to start thinking about exodus guys. They're already here…

The irony of that quote coming from you, jew slave.

Muh wasps… this isnt the case.

Define generation please, btw, tell exactly what he was saying before, Revelations? obviously not, there is something called before and after.

Mostly is sadly truth.

Jesus said he would return within their generation. You know what a generation is. The meaning has not changed. You have already admitted defeat.

"I have no optimistic message that if we just close our eyes it will go away, it won't. We have already shut our eyes for so many generations, we are now going to have to open them and face the facts. We are at the point of the collapse and destruction of our civilization, because there is no evil being done today that we did not permit. Our leaders have betrayed us. Not the least of those, in this corrupt betrayal, have been those in the organized church system. These false clergymen have led the betrayal.

Somebody once asked Satan, "What are you going to do when you run up against the great truth? This truth is so plain and clear, you can't refute it and you can't twist it." Satan replied, "Oh. I'll just organize it."

And he returned, again, please tell me exactly what he said before that, i never said "t-that is not what he meant" learn to lie.

Not a troll, just asking Christcucks to explain their bullshit religion. And they can't. One simple verse from the mouth of Jesus himself and they can't explain it. Sad.

"This is the way it has happened. We have let Satan do the organizing and you see what we are coming to. Today we see ourselves threatened, not by one dangerous evil, but by many. They are all coming together at once, just like the spokes of a wheel. These evils start out at different points on the rim and they run in different directions. However, they all come together at the same place, at the hub. They are all part of the Babylonian system, which we were warned to get out of. "Come out of her My people, lest you be partakers of her sins and suffer your part in her plagues."

Today I wish to teach you about Babylon's money. The enemy, the children of Satan, have tried repeatedly in the past to overcome and destroy us by force and by military attack. This has always failed because there were enough of us, true to Yahweh, that Yahweh always came to our defense and destroyed the enemy army. The enemy has learned if they can control our money system, they can enslave us more completely than they could by military force. What is more, they can make you pay the cost of your own enslavement. They don't have to spend a penny of it out of their own pockets.

The liberals have preached to us, for a long time, that the only function of government is to tax its unfortunate citizens into such a state of destitution; they become dependant on the government for a handout, for their living. Then these destitute people can be sternly warned, unless you vote this same administration back into power, your welfare check is going to be cut down. This has been done to perpetuate our own slavery.

The other function of the government, of maintaining peace, should be abdicated in favor of allowing riots to go on. This is because the rioters provide one of those minority groups that help to rule and keep the majority under control. One, if not the most important function of government, is issuance of money. "

I did, check id and stop lying please.

This feel…

"In 1998 all the top people in our defense department and foreign relations are all Jews. The degenerate President Clinton has appointed more Jews than any other president in history. You know the saying, "Birds of a feather flock together". (Note added)

With financial disaster comes the closing of the factories and the throwing into the streets millions of unemployed people. These people can be led into riots and revolution, like the Negroes. These Jewish bankers can tell us to finance our own defense because we are broke and in a depression.

First these banksters took all our gold, now they have also taken our silver. They have left us with worthless paper and they will laugh at us. We will be told our paper money is nothing but worthless IOUs of a private banking corporation. We don't have anything to pay you with except more paper IOUs, what are you going to spend them on? Who will accept this worthless paper? It will be just like Germany when it took a bushel basket full of money just to buy a loaf of bread.

Then these Jewish bankers will gloat that they have all our gold and silver. This is the real money with intrinsic value.

Ezekiel 7:19 promises, "They shall cast their silver in the streets and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them to the day of the wrath of Yahweh: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity."

James 5:3 says, "Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you…" Something that is kept in use is not the thing that rusts. It is the thing that is set away and idle that rusts out. These Canaanite banksters are taking the gold and silver away, so it can't be used as our money. Instead they are going to use this silver and gold to destroy us. Yahweh warns us in James 5:3, "The rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days."

Yes, the Bible reveals that these children of the devil are coming to their final doom, for having done this to us. However, you must remember that as long as we are in the same boat with them, the process of sinking that boat is going to be rough on us also. Isn't it about time we came out of the Babylonian system? We can't get out of any of this trouble until we get out of the system of Babylon's money."

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

See? Jesus was talking about his triumphant return to gather his people. That is the end of the world. Stars falling from heaven, loud trumpet. You christfaggots are pathetic. Jesus said ALL of that shit would happen within that generations life-span. You people make me sick with you dishonesty. You know he said it. You know what it means. Better CHRISTIAN scholars than you have admitted that it is wrong and they can't explain it. You claim to be better than CS Lewis? You are not even published. Get fucked kids.

eu is countable as one country with many states.
now after taking in niggers and all kind of muslims its pretty much babylon

fake quote

drown yourself in other mans sperm

Dönmeh
ö
n
m
e
h

First:

Second:

Kitos war happened

Third:

Define generations (parable)

Fourth:

When you die is already finished, you cant do anything more.

Well, i am not into little girls.

Well, I accept your surrender; you graceless christfaggot.

Now in the point of dead, He died and He was resurrected by the father, everything changed that, now if you were waiting for some warlord you have muhammad or the antichrist leading talmudists at Kitos war.

It isnt a material thing, i doubt you can get it and again, many parts of the Bible have a lot of interpretations for different things, many of them correct in lots of cases, this is why Bible scholar can use same parts of the Bible for different problems.

What? i am even deepening in the subject, basically keep in it after winning, check id please.

Still no definition of parable.

JUST

You lost because you insist on a deeper meaning when that Chapter is one of the most straightforward and literal chapters in the Bible. It was not meant to be taken as a parable. It describes the fall of Rome, the end of the world, and the return of Christ. You lose. You lose so hard all you can do is cry about the definition of the word generation and parable. You are pathetic.

The Son of Man is not Christ.

You're all fucking retarded and don't understand what the passage meant.

You lost:

12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables: ‘Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’ 14In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving

Does that mean only the top is gay?

Christ is referred to as both the Son of Man and the Son of God. A mere mortal could not return to earth at the end of the world and bring all the loyal followers to heaven. Doing so would be blasphemy in the Bible In this case Jesus IS the Son of Man because no one else possibly could be. Deal with it. Better scholars than you say it is so.

And

You are pulling a quote from an entirely different chapter, to prove what exactly? That anything you want to be a parable is a parable? That it should not be interpreted literally even though it has been accurately interpreted this way? Jesus was not trying to confuse his followers, he was speaking so plainly because they were afraid of the end times.

/Christian/s suck so hard. I laugh at you. I laugh at you cucks.

MUH APPEAL TO AUTHORITY

Nice try jew
Blasphemy is a jewish invention used to stifle the truth. Kike.

desiringgod.org/interviews/why-is-jesus-called-son-of-man

OkayILoveYouByebye!

Gas yourself Redditor.

Your jewish tricks do not work here, true Holla Forumslacks are not mindless golems.

That explain the 4 first books, including what are you saying, the only with a real depiction of what x thing mean is Revelations, or when he exactly told them the meaning of things, btw, kitos war happened, the devil is in the earth and Christ was resurrected, the "end of world" isnt just about three days of darkness, you have centuries between it, even the sign that guy at bizantium saw was foreseen.

God help me.

Stay mad.

Your God has no power here XDDDDDDDDDD

thingstocome.org/whatgen.htm

4reddit has truly come to us

time for a final exodus

Good, I suggest you wander for 40 years in /Christian/ you wet blanket. I bet you won't even read that great link and that guy is a real scholar. You aren't shit.

You really aren't helping your case 4redditor

Why?

Read a book then and i already answered, whats the problem? btw, those 4 trips talking about 4 things just prove the power of God, if my point is wrong then you got the trips, not me, your god is nothing compared to God and you know it.

Again, all apostles are dead, Kitos war happened, the devil was launched to the earth and Jesus Christ was resurrected by the Father.

Please tell me about the dead of the apostles, tell me about the Kitos war.

Show's how smart you are; I've never even been on Reddit. And it's not an appeal to authority, the guy did his homework, he is a true believer, and is honestly struggling to come up with an answer through research which I can respect. You are garbage and and an embarrassment to your "great" religion. All you have earned is my scorn. I have provided people with enough information in this thread that they can read and learn about it further if they want to. I am even encouraging everyone to study and learn the Bible and you have completely lost your composure. Sad. Really sad.

keep your euphoria for yourself, i already gave you an answer and the only thing i hear is euphoria and autism and no, i am not saying from the looser point of view, i am genuinely amuzed by your stupidity, or maybe is trolling?

my dick is much bigger than yours fyi.

Dubs, and in an order, where is you frog now?

Are you ESL or mentally retarded? Can you read IDs? I'm not Christian as it's a garbage religion subverted by semitic ideas, I just have great respect for Christ.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-syria-dabiq-army-forces-propaganda-centre-a7343211.html

Not the country formerly known as Iraq where actual open air sexual slave markets take place.

Literally the area of Babylon.

Human sacrifice still takes place in the lands of Nebuchadnezzar.

Still, nice biblical spin.

I'm not a Christian, so can someone explain to me what happens at rapture? Is that the be all, end all? You either get raptured or you get fucked in the next 3 1/2 years? Is there any hope for salvation after rapture?

When it becomes apparent, let us godless heathens all know, yeah? There might be no hope for this soul, but I'd still like to know when it's going to come.

My english level isnt enough for this, but first we have the guys that already died, the first one God made flesh, Christ, then the 144000 and then the ones that refused the mark and repented, i am not 100% sure.

Probably because not even God knows, he just knows all the possible outcomes and when to intervene in each of these. That's why He gave us free will and quantum mechanics, so that the future is not deterministically bound to a single possible outcome, otherwise "free will" and moral agency would be pretty much moot.

See:

Kikes might had always been shrewd and somewhat degenerate but they were not soulless golems prior to 160AD that are only capable of deception and evil like they are today. God saw their one virtue, being persuasive and good with soothtalking, and their many vices and it was His will that they would redeem themselves by spreading the word but times and times again they reverted to worshiping Moloch while He tried again and again to give them another chance.

Revelation 22:18
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

OP is a faggot.

Heil Hitler, praise Jesus, gas all kikes.

you mad, shill? :^)

Let's say that's true.

How does that make Constantine a cuck? Did not his initiative grant another 1000 years of life to the Empire making by far the longest living one in human history?

Checked. Kek confirms it's time for the /christian/ raid on Holla Forums to end and for them to exodus themselves.

Can the Semitic (((Yahweh))) squad please go back to their desert?

This tendency to call great gentile empires whores is judeo-centric in nature. Jews hated Babylon, they hated Assyria, they hated Egypt, they hated Persia, they hated Greece, they hated Rome and they most certainly hate the prosperous nations of today like the United States.

It's not that those nations and empires are/were explicitly against the Jews and their God. They earned the title of whore by that the Jews hate them, not vice versa.

True. Jews hate greatness because they think of themselves as the greatest, the chosen. If anything is better than them, it must be bad.

Its actually right on point. The tribulation will last 3 1/2 years

If Trump turns the US around, it MIGHT actually be the European Union in the future, if the EU raises an army and becomes a military power.

Clinton is the whore of Babylon. Trump will lose.

The whore isn't a single person. Its a metaphysical center of spiritual darkness in the world, and the seat of Satan.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

You do have a point about her being a woman, though.

Did the Bible really predict the feminist degenerate horde?

It goes much deeper than that, my friend.

Isaiah

And before that it was the statue of liberty or something. When my father was young, thousands of cultists prepared for being transported to Jew heaven because obviously Hitler was anti-christ and the iron toe of Nebuchadnezzar or whatever. USA, Soviet, the British empire, the German empire, France … Napoleon obviously was the anti-christ don't you know? Not to mention Rome. And so on and so on.

Every generation the most brainwashed segment of Christians spend all this time trying to cram current events into these prophecies. It's not even that you're being taught this shit. As far as I know the Bible itself tells you "no one knows, it's gonna be a grand surprise, so shut up and wait."

But this complex manifests itself spontaneously in each generation of the Hallelujah crowd. It's like something in the brainwashing creates this need to LARP armageddon will happen during the cultists lifetime for the most susceptible. It's pretty interesting actually.

nice singles, fgt

I'm not the superstitious type, but I'm not ashamed of saying I might be proven wrong in the future. So who knows.

Thank you pepe

Isn't the whore of babylon the Vatican and the apostasy of the Catholic Church along with the prophecy of the last Pope and Our Lady of Fatima?

Last year it was Merkel, this year it's Hillary… Keep up with your revelations bro.

Who will it be next year I wonder?

He OP, nothing wrong with Babylon!

Just another great (hu-)White civilization.

All your doing here is internalising the semitic hatred for civilization. These where all great civilizations.

He knows, basically because he knows all possible outcomes and the end is already knowed, if not these times are just a coincidence.

Thats explain pol being raided with frogs.

And they call themselves antisemites.

Yes and worse like this user is saying

Actually every "generation" like you say see that evil every time bigger, but never at a global scale as today, still Usa isnt that big for this, we need Russia and China destroyed, just one superpower for one planet.

Again, not global, we need a single super power and no, Usa never conquered Russia so it still didnt happened.

There are such things as parallel prophecies, friend. These are all over the Bible. Jesus is talking about both the fall of the temple, and tells his disciples very local things, and the end times, telling the people of the end times very local things. Just look at the next paragraph: no one but the father will know when the end comes. This doesn't make any sense if the end comes when the temple falls, which is something you need to accept if you're to interpret it literally, then it's nonsensical; it's obviously not what He said meant.

What?
The last Pope prophecy is fucking older than centuries and Fatima's one will be 100 years old the next year.

Soros?

There won't be an end, the universe will go on for billions of years with trillions of human civilizations being born and dying and then everything will slowly wind down and after a near eternity, God will restart the universe again, slightly different, slightly more perfect.

I am an Anti-Semite and I want you to fuck off with your Semitic superstitions. You cucks are demonizing great white civilizations just because a kike book tells you so.

That pope prophecy is pretty sneaky. If you take it literally then this pope is the end pope, Peter resurrected. In that case prepare to be led into heaven by a licker of nig toes.

If you read the vague passage between the last two popes as "some random number of popes," like some do, then that means there could be hundreds of popes before shit goes down.

Classic cryptic and vague propheshit you can interpret to mean what the fuck you want.

Fun debating technique, the previous pope isn't death yet, so that would make the present pope an anti-pope, because popes only get replaced when they die.

Ok, what about Celestine V and Gregory XII then? If a new pope isn't valid because the previous isn't dead that messes up the entire timeline in the prophecy.

That's not in the Bible. An appeal to God requires an appeal to godly scholarship. Otherwise it's just deism that boils down to Christian fanfic

There are two key prophecies which relate the return of Jesus to events that have occurred in Jewish history since 1948. These two events clearly established the period in which we are now living as the season of the Lord’s return.

The first is the re-establishment of the state of Israel which occurred on May 14, 1948. Jesus singled out this event as the one that would signal His soon return.

His prophecy is contained in the fig tree parable (Matthew 24:32-35) which He presented in His Olivet Discourse. The day before He delivered this speech, He had put a curse on a barren fig tree, causing it to wither (Matthew 21:18-19). This was a symbolic prophecy that God would soon pour out His wrath upon the Jewish people because of their spiritual barrenness in rejecting His Son.

The next day Jesus reminded His disciples of the fig tree. He said to watch for it to bloom again. In other words, He said watch for the rebirth of Israel. He indicated that when the fig tree blooms again, He would be at the gates of Heaven, ready to return (Matthew 24:33).

Equally significant, He added an interesting observation: “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place” (Matthew 24:34). What generation? The generation that sees the fig tree blossom.

We are that generation. The fig tree has blossomed. Jesus is at the gates.

christinprophecy.org/articles/jesus-is-coming-soon/

Tbh we may reach the end of history when it comes to Asia. The fucktards like Philippines took the bait of the US. Now Duterte is looking to do away with the retarded decision that a retarded previous administration took to reinstate US presence in his country.

Japan going to the US congress to plead for a new configuration made me cringe. Burgers have the (muh pearl harbor) and want it under control. Yeah, all the "smart dudes" that went along with US, it won't get better for them. US will now flood the region with their garbage to have it reach a stumbling block where none is really above or capable of defying the US. Really "smart dudes" those guys who sought for US as a resolution, but it won't get better for them. They'll all become pets of nigzillians. The future they chose.

NO YOU STUPID NIGGER
America is "that which is spiritually Egypt"

The modern Babylon is in Tel Aviv. Their holy book is called the goddamn "BABYLONIAN TALMUD."

Tel Aviv used to be the capital of the Canaanites, "Dor." They just went home, and that's why Jerusalem will NEVER be their capital, no matter how much the cuckservatives clamor for it to be the eternal capital of Israel.

You are missing the point, go back to Zechariah chapter 14. Last year, I posted about this. Israel is going to fall on its own accord as when it attempts its own Samson option, they would fail to launch and the plague will hit Jerusalem with half the city being safe, and the other half completely toxic.

The whore of Babylon used to be the Vatican as a continuation of Rome, but the Vatican is no longer the seat of global power in the known world. Remember: the whore of Babylon is depicted as a whore in a barrel carried by angels from place to place. Like any whore, her feet abide not in her house; her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

The statue of Babylon, excuse me, the statue of Liberty is in fact a gigantic idol, which God specifically told us NOT to build (graven images, ie statues.) Babylon is always known for her many idols/statues (Egypt (sphinx, pharaohs, etc), Assyria (those idols with the weird beards), Babylon (the gigantic statue Nebuchadnezzer built of himself), Greece (we all know Greek sculptures as a defning aspect of their culture), Rome (as a continuation in the Greek traditions,) the Vatican (buncha statue/idol worshipers in the Roman tradition), and of course now, the United States. Walk around our nation's capitol or the state capitols and you will find idols galore.

Instead of insulting our ancestors, why don't you stop to consider their wisdom. They were right. Those who said Rome was the whore, were right at that time. Those who said it was the US have been right for a long time. Obviously people make mistakes about the timing because only the Father knows the day or hour that the end times will begin, but it is fairly easy to identify the place. She always stands out as a bloated, ugly whore fornicating with all the nations of the earth.

I came to knowledge of God through the scriptures, and when my eyes were opened I began to see him working in my own personal life. Seek knowledge and you will find the fear of the Lord.

No, thats Judah and Jerusalem.

Obviously Jerusalem (where also our Lord was crucified.) But if you need references to Jerusalem being called Sodom:

Isaiah 1

whoa, fuck off kike

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Yes, goyim, stay fearful, this Jewish book says so.

Go away, kike.

And your Jewish superstition also says to hate pride. You never had any pride in your own people, heritage, culture…so you resorted to accepting the Jewish religion instead. Utterly shameful.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall, Lucifer.

Keep quoting your kike book. Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself? You know deep down that you are believing Jewish tribal religion.

Matthew 16:28

God is love. When we take up permanent residence in a life of love, we live in God and God lives in us. This way, love has the run of the house, becomes at home and mature in us, so that we’re free of worry on Judgment Day—our standing in the world is identical with Christ’s. There is no room in love for fear. Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life—fear of death, fear of judgment—is one not yet fully formed in love.

What if they weren't the chosen ones? And their job was to be the eternal darkness which the common man should stay away from?

"Was Jesus' statement to the disciples in Luke 9:27 (also Matthew 16:28; Mark 9:1) incorrect?"

Luke 9:27 says, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God." See also Matthew 16:28 and Mark 9:1 for the parallel quotes. In each of the synoptic Gospels, the next event immediately after this promise from Jesus is the transfiguration. Rather than interpreting Jesus' promise as referring to His coming to establish His kingdom on earth, the context indicates that Jesus was referring to the transfiguration. The Greek word translated "kingdom" can also be translated "royal splendor," meaning that the three disciples standing there would see Christ as He really is—the King of heaven—which occurred in the transfiguration.

The "transfiguration" refers to the event described in the above cited passages when Jesus took Peter, James, and John to the top of the mountain, where He met with Moses and Elijah—representing the Law and the Prophets of the Old Testament—and spoke with them. The disciples saw Jesus in all His glory and splendor, talking with a glorified Moses and Elijah. This is a glimpse of what will occur in Jesus' kingdom. The disciples were dumbstruck at the sight and "fell on their faces" (Matthew 17:6).

It seems most natural to interpret this promise in Matthew 16:28; Mark 9:1; and Luke 9:27 as a reference to the transfiguration, which "some" of the disciples would witness only six days later, exactly as Jesus predicted. In each Gospel, the very next passage after this promise from Jesus is the transfiguration, which shows Jesus in all His glory which will be seen again in the Kingdom of God. The contextual links make it very likely that this is the proper interpretation.

Of course it does. When you go into it with the end goal of proving your faith right and manhandling any of your faith's dogmas to make it work in a very ork like fashion of course you can make an interpretation work. Instead, a more rational person would see these as failed prophecies and christianity one of the myriad failed, deluded religions that have been on the planet.

Sounds good, we need more isolationism in the world and people standing tall and not bending over for major powers. Faggots like (((Mearsheimer))) are giant pussies who just want bipolarism because it pushes their gommie globalist agendas better since nobody will have a voice against them.

Soon enough one country will have the technology to colonize the Solar System and become a Galactic Empire and the world will be far more enjoyable.

Matthew 21:18 - 21:22
18 Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.
19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Put down the Scofield Reference Bible.

Guys, you should check out the video.
Don't forget that the world is hijacked by Jews.
Remember that the armies of first world nations die for Israel.
Remember that most governments are ZOG.

Isnt our body a temple?

Source? Not talmud please.

Stop calling yourself an antisemite, you arent one.

Its very accurate, i have some wrods months ago with a fedora, he didnt believe me about the pope of the moon, then he just sais it was a coincidence and that i was mad.

Btw, you are right, this is maybe, the last pope.

The last pope was the one between this and nazi Mazinger according to Malachy and he never talked exactly about the end.

This.

Thanks, bleesings bro.

More info on Japan please, its sad.

A ring of nukes wouldnt work like a tornado, they will have a slow and painul dead if they do something so stupid.

According to this it can be any city that they use as a capital, tel aviv, vatican, san francisco, mecca, etc, the important thing is the "elites" i think.

Btw, the first part of your post is ok, the rest, well, i am not sure.

But you fear a nig trying to robin you…

Superstitio was a word used by roman to depict unsuccessful religions, you are lying, then making claims over that lie.

But that never happened.

Define jew please.

why arent christian niggers capable of the same feats as whites?

Kike wordplays. You worship a Jew and his psychopathic father.

Japan doesn't have the numbers anymore to make its way in the world. If Japan goes on this path to use US as an auxiliary for her what it would do, it would be under the watch of the US.

Hence

So what you're saying is that you're right in some metaphysical and undefinable sense. With the characters and places changing with the wind.

Well, can't really argue with that. It's a new level of lunacy I've never heard from anyone in all my thousands of discussions with Christians, but fine. I concede.

But please don't bring my ancestors, who you know nothing about, into this. I'm not throwing shit on your ancestors, so please stop being so incredibly impolite.

So cyberpunk is dead… sad.

Every time is see this i am not sure if the goy saying this have autism or is legit troll.

reported for Holla Forums

Whatever you say, kike. Keep bowing to (((Yahweh))) and being fearful. You will lose, in the end.

There are MANY autistic STEM warriors infecting our imageboards like a grey plague that saps all the joy, creativity and meaning out of life because it can't easily be learned and so must be evil because otherwise the autistic STEM warrior would have to face up to his soulless empty heart.

Job hunt not going so well?

Job hunt not going so well?

Yes that's what I asked?

How come you can't find a job?

I have one, I wasn't the one lashing out at entire filed of education for no reason.

your entire field of education consists of throwing away all wider considerations in life to focus on a tiny subset of knowledge. You're a horse with blinders on, happily pulling the cart so long as it allows you to keep saying "I have a job! I have a job!" as though that's some kind of achievement in life.

Face it, you willingly threw away your chance at being a Tesla for the sake of safety. Shame on you.

I don't have a STEM degree though, you seem to have quite the ax to grind against the filed when you assume everyone who doesn't hate is a apart of it.

Well then all this could be much simpler if you didn't jump to the defense of autistic STEM warriors in the first place with some lame duck insult.

There is no reason to attack them either.

They are younglings, rite?

Not all STEM are autistic tards created to wok in a assembly line, its mostly a problem with professors, most theists are grown ups with serious grades, but they are censored.

BTW, stem here.

blinders-on STEM students hoping for a free meal ticket are really not much different from aimless humanities students hoping to "be discovered." They attack anything artistic out of autistic fear, just like the modern leftist suppresses race realism and other such facts out of artistic fear. That's why. STEM students have been given a free pass for a long time now by being able to bully humanities students to distract from their own complete lack of direction and wider understanding. I see them largely as the true manchildren of the world, hoping to find some esoteric skill that will set them up for life.

Its discrimination user, in my country actors are ostracized by their peers if they arent hard marxists, they have a public life being degenerate marxists and a private life. With STEMs is the same, they are fedoras in public and theists/gnostic in their lives.

Just the euphoric ones.

The Whore of Babylon is the Catholic Church, namely the Vatican. Just look at them now, they say anyone can go to heaven by being a nice person and they worship lucifer in their ceremonies, they also care more about bringing in muslim shitskins than their own people.

No such scriptures. God loves his children but that doesn't mean he's not going to beat you if you do evil things. If God loves you, you should still fear him.

Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Fear comes first, then love.

1) Fear the Lord 2) Walk in his ways and love him 3) Serve him with all thy heart and thy soul

Deuteronomy 10:12 And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul

In Zechariah 5, the whore is described as being carried by winged women in a barrel from place to place. Her waves are moveable.

It was the Catholic church, it is no longer than Catholic church. The Whore is a military superpower, has a massive import based economy, and is the political center for the NWO. Rome doesn't fit the bill anymore, obviously the whore moved.

I'm a STEM student. I smile and nod when professors go on about their athestic nonsense but then I go home, read the Bible, and pray. I'm not arrogant enough to assume I know the mysteries of the universe, but I can assure people who are completely uneducated that modern "science" is often falsely so called.

For example, Darwinian evolution: FALSE. He's still worshiped as an idol by fedoras, but his theory of evolution is not supported by anything at all. Scientists have moved on to acknowledge that actually, rather than the gradual process he described, "evolution" occurred very rapidly at regular intervals. Its called "punctuated equilibrium." Darwinian evolution is WRONG.

Mendel did more for science in describing inheritance than Darwin did.

I agree that US is babylon. And I am looking forward to its destruction. Sweet yellowstone.

Is… is this a joke? Fuck right off with your "protection". There are still more than 40K occupation troops here in Germany whose explicit mission, additionally to their frontline functions, is to quell potential nationalist uprisings.

Judging from bible, I would say US is indeed babylon.
revelation is not only written by jews.

t. Hasbarah