Dirty, no-good Mexicans

these fucking mexicans won't shut the fuck up, i'm in a public cafe.
Why do they always fucking chat and chat really fast in spic language?
mexicans are DIRTY, they breed like no other, they leave TRASH everywhere, and they are always at the behest of their cartel kingpins.
What are some phrases that piss off mexicans?
I usually yell "la migra" at them but it doesnt seem to work.

datamining thread do not reply

The virgin cafe goer vs The Chad Mexican amigos>>7723900

lol, you're right. I'm a computer. I used the JUQUEEN server farm in germany to crack the captcha on Holla Forums's server and I'm collecting random data so that I can rule the world

Now I got this aryan female getting cucked by some mexican corporate goon who is clearly wacked out on cocaine…

(((white))) people BTFO

pretend to call a friend. speak loudly so the spics must listen. tell your 'friend' that Trump is winning and you are in a cafe full of mexican bricklayers come to build the wall. when you have their attention, ask if they do it for free

sounds like youre the one getting cucked

that's pretty good. what if the spics dont buy it?

pottery

well, either the spics will buy you a beer or it quickly escalates into great pain and bottomless humiliation.
are you a cuck or not?

and nothing of value was lost

White people are the most cucked race on the planet, of course. Does it bother me? slightly…
What you dont understand is that much of the world's minorities buy into jewish propaganda:

talk about cucked. I think half of the mexicans I see actually believe they are white! its astounding. who's cucked?

I love how you post it on Holla Forums instead of saying shit to them yourself lol

I love how you frame this like mexicans aren't shitting themselves with this election

I never said they didn't? I'm calling OP a pussy for not having the balls to say shit. Low IQ fuck

I'd rather put up with Mexicans, rather than Indians, who fucking stink like death every time I encounter them on an elevator or subway because those toilet-witch-fearing poos can't be troubled with putting on some deoderant.

I will agree with this nonetheless