TOP TIER WEBMS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

what did OP mean by this?

If only there wasn't so much waifu bait at the beginning, it would have been pretty much the perfect sci-fi. Still MOTY, mainly because everything else is an echelon lower.

the movie is literally pandering to lonely virgins

Would've been nice if they didn't and just stuck to action and philosophy.

no one would have watched it but psuedocucks

This wouldn't play on firefox, linux couldn't find its file type other than "data", and ffmpeg said that the aac bitstream was malformed.
This is a fixed version

it didnt work on my computer either.
thinkpad/win 7/chrome

Then I'm glad to be helping out :^)

MAX SPAGHETTI

don't tell me what to do

No Shit… Why is this dude rejecting that chick? What are the odds of that ever happening to him again. Missed Opportunity if you ask me

because autism is like that

people actually like this trash???

yes they're called 'psychopaths'

Do you ever stop to wonder how humanity made it this far

All the time.

Everyday of my life

I must applaud you on this amazing bait post.

"Humanity" didn't make it this far. The white race made it this far. Kikes and shitskins were just hangers on. Only reason we have sick shit like this is because of the kike mind disease and their Golem

Are you alright? Do you have a carbon monoxide detector? Have you been taking the advice the doctor gave you?

(((You)))

Source on webm pls. Can't believe this isn't acting

this

Listen, I understand that accusing others of being jews is your defence mechanism.
But you have to know that this is not constructive behaviour. Think about where assuming that sort of shit based on pure feeling will eventually bring you.

Jew confirmed. (((You))) just can't help (((yourselves can you)))?

By which metrics does someone become a "jew" according to you?

HAHAHAHAHA

No, I'm not referring to what will happen to the jewish population.
I'm asking where YOU will end up when everyone around you that disagrees with you becomes a jew in your eyes.

I love it. So informative. Thank you.

This is a webm thread Shlomo. Go shill someplace else. You're not fooling anyone

Who's shilling their delusions here?

what in the actual fuck is going on here?

Vikings were rapists and looters.
They did it for the pussy and money.

The oceans were not explored out of curiosity, but for establishing trade routes.
They did it for the money.

Airplanes were invented for idealistic beliefs, but they were further developed and used for warfare. Not some noble desire to explore.

You're trying to measure the quality of music by specific characteristics such as that. As if that specific thing is all that matters.

And now for some links:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_China

Stop pretending all those accomplishments were "our" doing.
You're just trying to make you feel good about yourself, as you've accomplished nothing of the sorts, but still like to pretend you were "part of the team"
Grow the fuck up.

Triggered shitskin gonna be triggered

open cam someone "hack" it and play different music and shit true it for lulz

Hilarious. Thanks for the sauce

Which is why the most successful nations in history are white. Which is why the Eastern World copies the Western world when it comes to diplomacy and art. Which is why the largest empire in history was the Anglo-Saxxon Empire of Britain

Sure convinced me, Mohammad

Based largely on Greek science

Mostly irrelevant

This is part of the West

Pretty much everything they discovered was also done independently in the West, just later. China never got past Medieval Europe tier technology by themselves.

When did I say whites didn't do anything? You're putting words in my mouth.
Can you attack the things I did claim instead of something else?
And the most powerful race, the one that was able to conquer it all, through banking, were the jews.

Their science is based on our science.
Our science is also based on their science.
It is always about standing on the shoulders of giants.
And without the Middle-Eastern trade routes, Chinese inventions such as paper would arrive much later.

The main point I was attacking was the video suggesting that "white people did everything in the world and now they stole our ideas and attack us, look at all the instances where they DID do it!"
Ignoring all the things white people didn't do, ignoring the ideas they gave us, and ignoring all the instances there they don't attack us, or we do attack them.
Even saying "us" or "we" is misleading, because there's a thing called "individuality", which means we can do things separate from our race.

Nice ad hominem, very convincing.

some time ago there was a guy on cuckchan who created threads like 2-3 times per month and posted a live stream link in. Basically he was finding open cams while anons watched and suggested songs to be played on them.

That is completely false
Islamists set up fortifications along the Silk Road, effectively blocking trade between China and Europe for centuries. Islam is anti-progress

The thing is that for the most part, and by that I mean nearly completely, Western science is not based on other sciences. all relevant, modern science, worldwide, is based on Western science.

what the hell lol

How exactly is this worse than people eating shit or people getting tortured?

Nom nom [dribbles slightly at the delicious thought]

Islamic governments vs. Islamic traders.
Funny, how even among races, they always fight between eachother.

I can see where you're coming from there.
But even then, it shows that you don't need to be white to be able to develop science. You just need to be smart, and live in a society where you can use those smarts to develop science, philosophy and art. A society that sees creative and visionary thinking as a positive thing, and has a way of financially supporting that.

The video paints another picture though. A picture where we're the oppressed ones because we were too noble. A picture where we did all the work and they did nothing.
But, as I just showed, this is not true.
How odd then, that the video hides facts to suggest another kind of reality.

No, it's pretty bad propaganda. webm related is much better imo, as it actually teaches something, instead of making you unlearn.

what is the source of this
the slut is hot, was she just passing by?
doesnt look like a street walker

You're the best, user. I always forgot that I needed to fix it.

Again user?

Bru, name it whatever you want, idgaf.
Place your borders wherever you want them, make your idea of "your race" bigger if it'll include people you like or smaller if it'd include people you don't like. (Or if some image floats up with a caricature of the stereotype)
But I'm not gonna bother with that shit. You know what I mean.

t. female

If post under this is dubs, I ban schlomo for a week

heck ill roll

failures

WE

I love how this web
is immediately followed by this

Ignore him.