ANOTHER WHITE BITES THE JUST

AND ANOTHER WHITES GONE AND ANOTHER WHITES GONE

Posting CK with the style of drumfsperg makes for nothing but cancer. For shame, memerino.

I DON'T THINK YOU TRUST IN MY GENETIC SUICIDE

I CRY WHEN WHITE MALES DESERVE TO DIIIIEEEEEEEEE!

10/10

Isn't that the film poster for all of the Final Destination flicks?

What did he mean by this?

Louis walks warily down the street
With his brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
Black cocks ready to go

What's the deal with Jews?

I know I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I am.

It isn't real. This is a hoax/urban myth. There is a lot wrong with Birmingham without people just making stuff up.

Now you can sing along

In the future whites will be dumb as shit thanks to common core. One has to wonder if that will make it harder or easier to continue to genocide them. Niggers are stupid as fuck and they seem to have gotten along fine.

Hmm

I understand the logic the teacher is using, but is correct. Sawing through a board is one cut that creates two pieces of wood. To get three pieces out of another board, Marie has to make two cuts. Working at the same pace, it will therefore take her 20 minutes to make those two cuts and get her three pieces of wood.

Seems like the instructor got lost in the math and forgot the context of the problem.

I do not like your taste in confused anime girls.

I want to believe you but I've seen some shit.

I don't.

Basically 10 minutes ÷ 2 pieces = supposedly 5 minutes per piece, so 5 minutes × 3 pieces=15 minutes

That's retard logic though, because that isn't how splitting things in half works. It's 10 x 2, not 5 x 3. You might be able to "see their logic", but it's something I would expect from a 3 year old. I can't find the video because youtube is full of gay toy channels these days, but it reminds me of something I saw awhile ago that demonstrated that small children have poor spatial awareness, so if you split a cookie in half they would consider it to be just as good as 2 whole cookies.

It is retarded, because it ignores the actual problem presented and looks only at the numbers, which is where the teacher makes her mistake. She forgets that you get two pieces of wood from one cut, so she uses the wrong numbers to solve the problem.

This insanity is even worse, because the student is being penalized for giving the correct answer instead of estimating when there's no need to estimate.

This is good advice, I will remember this when I deal with little grills next time.

Can anyone make a MEGA download for every single Louis C.K. the Cuck King copypasta that was ever made?