Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint in Paris

archive.is/KntAe

Maybe this will redpill some normies about turning European countries into africa 6.0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tIjkn
archive.is/sqRc1
archive.is/GoTKV
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kardashian endorsement of the donald incoming in…

Another thing I should have added into the OP

Trump always quotes his friend saying "France is not France." Then a few months later a high profile celebrity gets robbed in the safety of their own fucking hotel.

If you mean for the robbers, then those dumbfucks probably will send some ripples through that will bite all the degenerates like them in the ass. If you mean Trumps tweet, I think he should have somehow hinted at "This is the way Europe is going", like he said in his speeches.

His daughter is friends with West

Link to the original tweet or an archive.is link of it.

already happened noob

Disgusting.

Was it rapefugees or Africans? Please let it be rapefugees or Africans.

Yes, it's very good. This whole thing will work in our favor. They dressed like this in Paris. If dubs they got felt up. If trips they pulled their dicks out.

For possible terrorists they sure do suck at terrorizing the right people. Her body would have had more impact on the lemmings. Don't count on this coalburning whore to get "redpilled" and start telling Europe to secure the existence of its native children you dumbasses.

fake and gay kys

You'd think a multi-million dollar nigger could afford real security but I guess not.

reroll

Shut up and post ass. I know you want to

Who the fuck said anything about her outright telling her fans to go 1488. I was getting more at the fact that the consequences of mass importation are starting to hit mainstream media and this might make people start to take the idea of importing rapists more seriously.

The fuck did you think redpill meant? "I don't like blacks very much now"?

I had assumed:
Implies making them realize how retarded open boarders are.

Bruce Jenner already convinced her to vote for Trump

He never lost his balls. He merely dresses up like a woman

Just like Michelle.

Praise kek!

who?

What was her private security detail doing while this was going on? Are they armed? What the fuck?

Armenian woman who is famous for having a big ass and a shitty tv show.

Careful you don't end up commiting suicide by 30 bullets in your back

Probably forced to suck the cocks of her assailants while she watched. kek

And filming herself getting aids from niggers

If you're going to fake a tweet, at least try to make it look legit.

Or hanging yourself without the assistance of a chair or stool.

It didn't fool anyone you stupid nigger.

Is Sora no Woto good?

Kim Fatass is an ugly mudshark half shitskin. Deport her to Africa or something

Kim was googled

gtfo cuckchan nigger

>>>/cuckchan/

Yes, this is how she got famous. She was anointed by a nigger celebrity's penis in front of a camera. That was her major accomplishment that brought her fame: swallowing nigger semen.

archive.is/tIjkn

context of that picture?

I'm gonna need a source on this

Kanye's 2011 was named Niggas in Paris*

What's gucci now, nigger?

9m in

It would be wise to do that after she votes for Trump

This isnt news anyone should care about, who gives a fuck about the kardashians?

All the redditfags who think they're welcome here.

If you google someone too much they get bruises on their face, like a voodoo doll.

Millions on Instagram or something. If she endorsed trump it would be a good boost, although she probably won't cause it could cost her some fans.

The liberals got so butt blasted last week they turned on her so she had to give a clarification, i still think that whole family is voting for trump and kanye will be cucked hard.

Normalfags

Inb4 it was nigger goons hired by hillary to threaten the coal burner not to endorse Trump.

PURE COINCIDENCE, GOY

what a shame

Yes, I genuinely believe it to be one of the best anime ever, it's a comfy SOL but the world in which it is set also has some cool lore/backstory

From the new cnn article:

Hmm, Looks like she didn't want to stay for long.

If she endorses Trump she better donate.

Spoken like a true skype.

looks shopped

I assume they didn't rape her because they didn't want to catch GRIDS, herpes, the clap, pubic lice, and whatever it is that the bee colonies are dying from.

The one of the nekkid girls in the rowboat, you twat.

She's never looked more attractive to me.

It happened in Paris so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, it was called TGSNT. People seem to have forgotten just what exactly red-pilled means. It isn't "hurr I hate niggers".

Coked & washed up literally who gets who cares in Paristan
OP is a faggot

Good all round.

There are too many niggers in Paris.

Who gives a shit about this worthless whore?

Guys this might be true. Not one tweet yet from the slut. That's all she does is take selfies and put them on her social media. Recent trip she took thousands and someone calculated that every minute she took like 75 pics of her whoreness.

We all knew she was a whore. Jenner must be hysterical about it, throwing wigs around and smashing perfume bottles.

There goes another 3% of the vote.

Trump curse is working it's magic again

Why girld dont date pagans anymore.

Supposing they did rape her, do you really think they'd tell anybody that?

I hope she sends her zombie followers to MAGA at the polls.

Kek, the madman.

Doesn't Kanye sing a song about "niggas in Paris"?

We should make some "helpful" election posters.

Well that secures her endorsement for Trump at least. He's got the normie vote in the bag.

The robbers knew exactly where to go to get the jewelry. How do we know Kanye didn't set this up with all his money problems. Then it happens while he's on stage so he has a perfect alibi. That's how niggers think btw

(checked)

If they were not surrounded by kikes this would be hard to believe.

Somebody, for the love of God, ban guns in Paris!

yes

lel

They're trying to pin it on an infamous gang of jewel thieves that have been robbing the rich since 1984. archive.is/sqRc1

However, there's nothing to suggest this incident is connected to the gang at this stage

However, there's nothing to suggest this incident is connected to the gang at this stage

Look away you millions of people, look away from the reality of the shithole Paris has become. Look away from the rapefugee crime, rape and filth.

Please start googling Pink Panther and watch all those old charming movies - Peter Sellars was great y'know - and blame it on Serbia and Montenegro. Only a famous and iconic gang of international jewel thieves would ever dare to rob the magnificent and luxurious world beauty. She only deserves the best.

Redpill them Kim.
Redpill them all.
The Great Awakening of the Normies is Happening….

Ha I just read about that. It's some European prankster who thought it would be funny to feel up on the bitch.

Were the attackers french or were they "french"?

I've been saying it forever. This is why we need common sense gun laws!

Kim Kardashian 'begged' for her life after being bound, gagged and dumped in a bathtub during harrowing armed robbery

archive.is/GoTKV

The truth must be so much better than that. Blowjob to save her life at the very least.

see

I'm rock fucking hard.

Sorry, Holla Forums, but I'd absolutely smash that woman.

Jesus she's a rough old dog and a trollop. Shame she wasn't dismembered, for Rassenschande alone.

she got what she deserved

forgot the last part. this story is such bullshit. she's still not tweeting. very suspicious.

Good chance of jewish lightning (insurance scam)
$10 mil is a lot of cash for JEWelry that Kim does not wear anymore.

Praise Kek.

There's definitely something non-kosher about this whole situation

I thought this nigger was $50 million in debt? What happened with that?

inb4 nigger and sandnigger insurance scam

She got directions from her jewish masters.

If the Armenian Genocide hadn't her redpilled nothing will.

Diversity quotas.

for french speakers :

facebook . com/t.colombie/posts/1474468892569198

the whole thing is ridiculously fishy

Let's say the theft was legit, those thieves are not going to be able to sell off the jewels without careful planning.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it was most likely a publicity stunt.

Remember that Kayne West is $53 million in debt, and running a reality TV show needs drama nowadays - they've got the transgender parent, they've done the shotgun wedding, she's got two kids to a 'rap-star' - they need big events to happen to keep people watching.

Wife was watching some new show about one of the Kardies. Some spic looking autistic who's impregnated a black woman and who has crippling social anxiety (allegedly; you can't really trust "reality" TV, but he looked freaked out by strangers, so…).

I didn't even know what I was looking at until fucking Kim suddenly appears and tries to show the sperglord how to diaper a baby doll in preparation for his upcoming pavement ape. I found myself watching, despite myself, as the sperg manhandled the doll by the skull while Kim's vocal fry patiently explained to him how to be a "good" parent.

I find it ironic that they call this 'reality tv', when it's about as far as reality as you can get:

This is just a small slice of the Kardashian empire and is considered 'reality' nowadays. I'm ashamed that I know as much as I do.

Who cares?

saged