Cuck Pope notices diversity doesn't work

archive.is/C84xh

And then blames Americans

It doesn't have a "political culture" because it's too political.

Cuck Pope

What the fuck? Where in the world does everyone only like the same candidate?

In a Muslim theocracy, or a Communist dictatorship, for instance. Anywhere where there is only one choice for leader, and saying anything disparaging about him is tantamount to suicide.

this guy is a total cuck retard, but your reddit spacing still sucks

oh… so… like in Nazi Germany?

I'm not a religious faggot (i'm agnostic), but that Pope is destroying the catholics.

Why does he wear a kippah on the pic of the article?

why do you need to put a space between everything you write, retarded or something?

Stop derailing fucking threads to cry about your autism.

Nice.

You'll notice that neither Muslim theocracies nor Communist dictatorships have ever pulled themselves out of a postwar economic depression and become the most powerful countries in the world, though.

Why do you care

>>>/reddit/

Call

the

mods

I'm not even the OP, this is a shitty thread, but you new motherfuckers are so desperate to try to virtue signal how long you've been here (when you've been here a day) with "spacing" how "pol" is written (Holla Forums, pol etc) that I'd be ready to carve balls off if I could get ahold of any of you.

Busted! That's back to reddit with you scoundrel.

That was the jews, though. Americans didn't do that.

It's just another of the things that show the Jewish roots of Christianity.

Of course this theocratic communist piece of shit is butthurt that people aren't blindly worshiping him like a bunch of cucks

Fuck off to somethingawful.

What's with the balls obsession, son? That's fucking gay and you should go back to reddit.

You could have prevented this

(((You)))

niggers

ruin

every

thread.

Pablo or Schlomo?

You can't expect the South American head of a theocratic monarchy that pre-dates Charlemagne to grok democracy. There's not that much distance between the RCC and the kind of ancient temple-kingdoms that treated their high priest as a living incarnation of their weird cult god.

Bit too much blood of christ I think.

He's pushed me out.

HANG THE POPE

Nothing he says or does will spare his life.

KURWA DELETE THIS

Popes are elected, retard. Not by popular vote, but elected nonetheless. The Vatican is the only country with an elective monarchy. Current Pope notwithstanding, it's a very good system.
My guess is he was put there to try and deal with their bank bullshit, which is so much shit his predecessor thought better to pass the hat to someone younger.

Hahahaahaha

How many Americans vote as a whole? Their problem is the opposite.

No, Jews created Wiemar, and fucking hyperinflation.

you mean googles lad xD

The current Pope (or rather the heretic claiming to be the current Pope) is an example of why it's not a good system. It's not practical to subvert a popular vote by replacing a majority of voters with your own agents (although you can water down the impact of their votes. i.e. what kikes did using women and niggers), but given enough time you can certainly gain control of a majority of the nobles who elect their monarch.

The terrifying thing, is how long ago people saw this coming, and we still didn't listen.

I am conflicted between how our current society needs to be purged and protecting it. For only a weak culture can build it's own funeral pyre while gleefully being ignorant to it's purpose.

I can't make sense of our ignorance. I can blame the kikes, but at the end of the day whites at one time or another have had a chance to be redpilled. I am here and day in day out. I can't figure it. I can blame the kikes, but shouldn't we be smarter and see the kikes for what they are? I am just so confused.

That was why everything was done so gradually. Not only that, but people and ideas were all memoryholed. Most people simply worried about their own lives and the people they know. There was no expectation anything like what's happening now could happen.

Not only that, but you've also got the fact that all empires fall after 10 generations, and a variety of other factors. I imagine that people like these that were forewarning existed in other civilizations, the difference is that today we have the technology to find them.

I don't know if this helps, but here you go.

This is a guy who praises EU-style "every party has the same opinions on most issues" politics and spent a lot of his life under a corrupt marxist dictatorship in South America and now he has the power of being the voice and conscience of almost a billion people.

Bergoglio has reached this point in his life without ever needing to learn or understand why differing viewpoints might be necessary and even healthy for society. Like Merkel, he seems to think dissent simply obstructs progress and happily ignores his own supporters without a care for any of their concerns.

Without Trump, the US would be gridlocked between two candidates who are only different on a superficial level and disagreements would be purely semantics on small issues. There would be no talk of border control and no talk of immigration. Bergoglio, like many, believes that these issues and many others should simply be banned from public display since they cause disagreement and therefore obstruction.