Free speech is dead on Holla Forums

I made the thread >>7719776 asking how people think about the “age of consent”. There was a discussion and more than 100 replies (I've also participated there). Then the mods deleted it and banned me. This place once had stood out for his free speech, but now seemingly not anymore.

PEDOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

go fuck yourself op

You should post ponies.

based

this, post them ponies.

>terminate pedofagsterminate pedofagsterminate pedofags

pedotard identified
you are cosmically alone
maybe i work in a prison, or watch alot of prison shows
(((you are the lowest common denominator)))
first comes extortion, then beatings
protip: tell the CO you are suicidal and remain on constant observation until your sentence is up.

I think that could actually be a could idea if you are in prison because you raped a child. I wonder how prison live is for somebody who did “statutory rape”.

mods delete this thread too, please
it's just pedoshit disguised as meta and will fester

Your mistake was thinking that free speech ever existed on 8ch. It hasn't. Not ever.

you should make a noose

the same fate tbh
get extorted or get beat severely
extortion is ugly:
you have money, it’s theirs
you have family giving you money?
you are buying your “protection” a tv and all his commissary
not giving in to extortion?
prepare for gang assaults or kys

it’s a dose of what’s to come to the infallible pedospammer
pedofags are one pic away from stepping up there game. i.e. carelessness. then bam, bubba has you ass on a platter

the fbi has dogs that can sniff out hard drives in a raid

this

you are so big a faggot, you must be both op and a janitor combined
if not, contact the guiness book of records
were ther one iota of maturity in the head perched atop that whale sized blubber mountain that is your body, you'd avoid goading pedos

good thing I ain't going to prison, and I live a pretty normal life outside of this shit hole.

listen this just a world reality
a person incarcerated with questionable charges. i.e. rape with a child>13. possession of images. prepare yourself for a stay to never forget in jail/prison and sex offender registry
i suggest you live in this bubble where’s its causing “normies” to aped out on Holla Forums
cross into dark territory and i will see you in a green jumper/oranges/or stripes getting your ass handed to you in the penal system

my god. excuse the grammar
pedos are virtually and in reality personal punching bags of the global community

how does Holla Forums still struggle with this lol

cool get; i'm jealous
you may be right about twhat pedos endure in american jails, etc. that's pertinent to not the point i'm making about the foolishness of goading pedos on 8ch atm

* not pertinent to the point

did the guy in second vid kill the guy in first vid?

This

Free speech isn't important because it's in the constitution. It's in the constitution because it's important.

Also I'm requesting child photography.

pretty ballsy

No, seriously. I'm requesting pictures of little girls.

See, this is the kind of scum you get when you ban pedos

oc 4 u A/\/0n

this triggers the moralfag

fuck off back to halfchan, faggot

oh booooy

short answer is no.
the conspiracy theorist in me says possibly

There was never free speech on Holla Forums. Go back to /hebe/ you whiny nigger.