Fap to autistic girls

Asking the age old question: Is it wrong to fap to an autistic girl? She exposed her body of her own free will, but maybe she didn't know better.

Is it morally reprehensible to enjoy the exposed body of someone retarded, who can't really protect themselves? Is it a victimless crime?

Is an autistic slut still a slut, or is her whoring just part of the sickness?

Does she even know any better?

Autism isnt retardation, its a personality disorder. Mozart and Einstein had it.

Fap away.

Can an autistic girl understand the social taboo of showing off their body? If she doesn't understand social norms is this just taking advantage of her naievity?

Isn't fapping autistic, tho?

Since they don't have the mental capacity to know to protect themselves, isn't it the same as fapping to a child who doesn't know better?

I understand where the worry comes from. It depends on how high functioning she is. Most people with autism actually go undiagnosed because high functioning has so little symptoms.

Can confirm that it's definitely not something you ever expect to have if you seem like an otherwise "normal" person. I myself have Level 1 or Level 2 (I don't think my diagnosis even mentioned a level), and I have some issues with processing sensory data, inflexibility of behavior, etc. The big one for me is sound. I'm very sensitive to sound, and loud noise can be muddling. Also I become very focused on tasks. And what really hurts for those who found out about it, is that it can often be learned about this WELL INTO ADULT LIFE. I had no idea that I had GAD, ADHD, and MDD.

That said, I understand taboos just as well as anyone else. I know that the idea of taking my clothes off in front of people is seen as something to avoid in the wrong contexts, and that you shouldn't post pictures of yourself on the internet (I mean fuck, you shouldn't post clothed pics let alone nudes, have you not seen what creepy fucks do with them?). This girl does not "lack the mental capacity" to understand that she SHOULD NOT DO THIS, but the depression may inhibit her ability to care, or she might just be downright apathetic about it because she doesn't feel daunted by it. Or it could be the exact opposite, she could be not wanting to do it, but think she should, because general anxiety makes her feel the same emotion about all social engagement.

If she were level 3, I could believe she was being coopted to do this and she can not understand, but she more than likely understands the social taboo, but either doesn't care, forces herself to anyway, or she's completely comfortable with it.

DATAMINING THREAD ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY DO NOT REPLY

It's kinda like having sex with a drunk girl. She doesn't really know how to say no.

A attention whore with autism. I don't think so. Most low tier autistic girls try to avoid attention. Just saying.

Lots of autistic girls like the attention. They fail on social cues, so they think this is an appropriate way to make people like them.

How could Mozart and Einstein have a disease that didn't actually exist until 1947?

Well bad new for them. Good news for fappers everywhere.

It's like having a dog lick peanut butter off your dick. They just want you to be happy and aren't capable of caring how demeaning it is. They don't know you'er taking advantage.

That's only partially true. Depends on how drunk. If she's just a little tipsy, she can probably say no just fine. But if she's blackout drunk, then yeah, that's where she's lost the ability to make judgement calls about anything.

This is a fabrication

Autism was not detected until the late 19th (or maybe 20th, I do not recall) century. The reason is because psychology was still considered pseudoscientific.

Autism is a disorder that had always existed, just like cancer. Furthermore, it isn't something you can "contract".

It's not something you can contract, but like all mental illnesses it can be passed down through genetics because of the chromosomes

t. not a doctor

underrated post tbqhwyf

CAN but not guaranteed

100%. Though a lot of Autism-Genes are as of yet unknown.

Psychology is pseudoscientific. Autism is an egregious pattern of brain damage engineered by the same people who invent a new form of the flu every year to be able to sell more flu vaccines.

Actually its neurological.

Pseudoscience is any science that doesn't follow the scientific method and thus isn't verifiable. Witchcraft, astrology, this is pseudoscience. Even a lot of older psychologies like Freudianism can be deemed this way.

Because of the very nature of modern psychology as a biological study, it is impossible to characterize it this way. It is 100% scientific.

As I said earlier, autism is neurological, not by damage. This is rather obvious as autism cannot be gained: If it were caused by damage this would not be the case.

In order to give someone autism, you would have to completely remap his neurons, which is, to say, impossible.

Yeah, I hear you

As an Aspie I'm definitely "aware" enough to know that streaking in the middle of Times Square will likely land you time in the pen.

I'd also mention that I'm rather sexually reserved, I don't find joy or even entertainment in it so I just avoid it all together.

Quite frankly, I think the higher functioning autisms are superior to neurotypicality in a way. Aspies for instance, while they start without appropriate social protocol, can learn it. The lack of emotive thought and empathy makes us more efficient in my eyes.

Maybe old-school Germans were all Aspergian, lol.

The word neurotypical in itself is a cancer, and the unguided lack of emotive thought and empathy makes you udderly retarded to obtaining certain desireable goals.

The only cancer is letting your dick think for you. I don't want my mind polluted with "oh becky didnt notice my new fuckin sweatpants."

I'm more concerned about my money and my job, not people. People are shit anyways, no ones done anything "good".

What are these goals of yours anyways? I'm in interested in your dream of "winning the traps vs gay debate" or your deliciously moronic visions of social grandeur.

Go let your kike overlords take your money while you worry about satisfying your woman's cuck fetish.

More like pseudo intellect in regards to you. Grody.

This got very scientific for a fap thread.

Who's the girl OP?

*shrug*
I don't claim to be an intellect. Just educated. If you think that constitutes fake intelligence then fine, if you want to drop out of uni its no skin off my ass, retard.

fuck off you dumb slut