Creation of "German Islam"

archive.is/1UkKw

Other urls found in this thread:

heavenawaits.wordpress.com/the-number-666-according-to-muslims/
archive.is/2XWWY
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10939235/Rome-will-be-conquered-next-says-leader-of-Islamic-State.html
archive.is/g4g1Y
jihadwatch.org/2014/10/muslim-leader-in-israel-entire-earth-will-be-subordinate-to-caliphate
archive.is/ZtSzC
spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill or die at this point. Another thread isn't going to be the trigger.

I really don't see how even the most idealistic retard can believe in this type of shit after witnessing what's been happening. The only ones left pushing multicult are downright evil, the only explanation.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is pretty worrisome rhetorics.

I suppose that if the AfD is unable to reach a proper threshold to challenge the current political apparatus in Germany, then this is essentially Germany's future. The infusion of the left-wing with Islam will dominate the paradigm of the Western world.

How long until Germany has a Muslim Chancellor? A decade?

If Clinton manages to claim POTUS, then it's presumable she will attempt to emulate the new paradigm in Germany and use her dominance of the Supreme Court to codify Islam's infusion into the American sociopolitical paradigm. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims refugees, along with unabated Muslim legal immigration, and the high birthrate of Muslims, will all contribute to significantly increasing the Islamic population of the United States. And the intention has always been to move these people into quaint, small and medium size cities and towns to upset the current political culture of these regions, i.e. Republican conservatism.

If Clinton wins, it's over. Eastern Europe and China will remain the only major blocs against Islamic domination, but they'll succumb in time.

Buckle up, anons. It's going to be a hell of a ride. Be ready to leave within 6 months if Clinton is elected, or stay behind to face off against the government and Islamic hordes.

No see it's progress, they realize that Islam is hostile to western society, they're just trying to bargain rather than strip it out. An attempt at forcing Islam to adapt rather than adapting to Islam and the resultant elimination of a large number of their core principles.

when this fails, they'll come to us

I think this is a naive assumption. When their attempts to pacify Islamists and indoctrinate them with lightened Bolshevik and bastardized Western universalism fail, they will simply accept their new Islamic masters.

They'll never come to us asking for help, user. They've become the Democrats during the Cold War: better Red than Dead!.

I don't understand why they would _come to us_

Come to us for what?

We all know what the solution to dealing with an existential enemy is..you don't coddle it, you don't deal with it, no bargaining - you kill it and every last one of them.

The have the capability to do this NOW.

Yet they let more and ore of their future enemy in.

What these idiots don't understand is that their offspring has to deal with this problem. Its not the current politicians problem..but their children will be getting beheaded and ran over and shot up.

These leftists live in a pipe dream - we are not talking about rational people here. They have no center for FACT BASED THINKING.

More of the "I'll live forever thinking from the left"

It will be their undoing and our.
\

l vote to endorse islam, since it has the finalization of the kikes as a goal.

Why would we want these wimps in our ranks ? Plus, this guy is right.

Islam results in our finalization. (((Our greatest allies))) already figured out how to ensure their survival while we're destroyed.

We are near the end.

heavenawaits.wordpress.com/the-number-666-according-to-muslims/

Islam and the number 666

It is interesting to know that many Muslims believe the number “666” to be a holy number. They also believe that the number 19 is holy as well. In knowing this I am not surprised that the number of terrorist that destroyed the World Trade Center was 19. They are called by many in Islam “the magnificent 19”. The number “666” is believed to represent the Quran and the Prophet Mohammed.

The number “666” could very easily be identified by our Lord as the number of a man, since it is a man made doctrine and a man made book, referring to its author Mohammed. Those in Islam that believe in the number “666” and its purity believe that Satan used Christians to pervert the Bible.

These idiots really believe they can water down an ideology as foreign and aggressive as Islam. Reality will hit them hard in the face soon enough.

Muhhamad already watered down that a lot of times and made a lot of changes between, just search for satanic verses.

Read the Bible, islam will be spreaded around the globe.

I think you're the one who needs to read it

I did, i even posted info about the number 666, are you blind or just another intl troll?

That's why they tried to do in France since decades.

it didn't worked

Well that's libtard logic for you, instead it will allow the islamists radical to take over.

Fucking idiots, The Kebabs will build their own mosques and will have their own preachers there, this will only create a way for Islam as the new state religion when Muslims surpass the Christians in numbers.

archive.is/2XWWY

When have shitlibs in any Western country ever seen the light on the failed policies they push?

For every German shitlib that sees the failure of "German Islam"and goes full Holla Forums, there'll be another nine that will blame the failure on the "inherent xenophobia of so-called "native" Germans".

It's like the USSR's various bungled policies
>The policy didn't fail the people - the people failed the policy!

Why does Holla Forums hate the white religion of Islam? Even Hitler liked it lol

Because in its current state it will flat out destroy the homeland of the white race forever.

Won't work, Muslims are incredibly traditionalist; you follow the sect that your family has followed for hundreds of years. Asking them to convert to your new pozzed sect won't do shit.

the kikes finally found a way to get rid of the Germans.They will turn them into kebab worshiper while the rest of the west will turn anti-kebab and begin to remove them all.

umad?

Where the fuck do you think you are?

what are you trying to defend?

I hope the first service of liberals in a mosque with this version of Islam gets blown up for being blasphemy and no one survives.

not the degenerate liberal garbage infesting white countries today, you fucking Redditor. "Liberal Western values" can suck my nuts

Do you not know how to read English?

I cannot think of a single word that I hate more than "diverse" and all of its variations. Every time that I hear/see it - even when it's used in other contexts like stock portfolios, types of players that make up a sports team, types of music, etc. - I immediately think of white genocide.

Leftists are the most retarded people on the face of the Earth. I can't even process this level of stupidity with any logic whatsoever.

cuckchan truly is here

No shit and the mods dont ban cuck spam anymore they only ban people critical of trump

Seems more like your average Brit/pol/ post.

So the German gov wants to get in to the religion business now?

Will this be the offical religion of the state? Government sponsored mosques..

Only ones stupid enough to fall for this will be native converts.

german islam:
-muhhamad was a woman.
-homosexuals are halal.
-islam was created by white people 100% european religion
-jews are muslims best friends

All the best guys are fighting for what they believe in and NOT running from marxism, which will never stop as long as it breathes.

Cause Hitler were wrong?!

Stop with your LARPing, you ridiculous teenagers.

Just try it harder, Stormfaggot

For now, we are retroactively changing Uncle Adolfs deeds (by the power of our kike hatred and Kek) till he indeed did do absolutely nothing wrong.

The situation is really simple, the german crypto government doesn't hide their genocidal ways, but the germans won't do anything. How long before this "german islam" becomes the main force in germany and the germans won't do anything? It's because they are extremely weird people, they autistically follow whatever leadership they have, no matter the shit the government does. Any normal sort of people would start a civil war already, but the germans are obviously too weak and unpatriotic to do so. The only way that could save them is extreme violence against the politicians.

Can you say taqiyya?

Huh?

Are they seriously trying to subvert their population into becoming islamic?

Part of me wants this, because imagine the rise in anti-semitism..

They clearly are the most ignorant people on the planet today.

Because this will make a German Caliphate.

Kek it's like you don't understand those people at all
The west has two path at this moment
Either it falls because of muslim hordes and China and east Asia take over or it manages to elect strong nationalist leaders and survive a bit longer

Honestly though it doesn't matter because the West has such a staunch denial of genetics and their affects on society that human gene modification (which is the current and future hot tech) will never get off the ground fast enough compared to nations like China

Anyway China is not gonna fall because China is not western

Ok this is a meme.

Unless Japan and korea go full empire mode, east asia will go with the west.

China is imploding. They thought they'd do well at manipulating their economy - well now it's failing and biting them back big time.

China never was growing, it was disintegrating.

Islam gonna get enriched

The muds will fucking do it too. Glorious.

Yes, the people that discovered genetics, do not have an edge over people that didn't.

There's already a fuck load of different variations of islamb, doesn't stop them killing each other for technicalities.

I can disprove the whole concept of German Islam in three words.

If there's anything muslims hate more than infidels, it's other muslims who they consider heretics. Expect to see a lot of resistance from mudslimes over this.

The technicalities are precisely the reason they kill each other. lefty's believe the religion of piss meme because brown people say it.

This is not an issue of scientific prowess, but of political climate. You really think a project to genetically engineer European übermensch wouldn't get instantly shut down as "ebil nazi eugenics"?

There is only one solution to the kebab problem, and (((European governments))) will see themselves on the receiving end of it if they don't start doing it themselves.

It's in the name of the religion for fuck's sake. Peace through submission to their god is the sole purpose of pisslam. Then again, I've had lefties argue how blacklivesmatter doesn't actually mean that.

Yeah China is in a real hot seat
T. Every economist for the past 2 decades

You seem to believe that only the west is capable of keeping the world in control
Don't get me wrong I love the west, its my culture and my life but I'm not blinded
History is not a linear progression of ideals and power. Societies fall and rise I would think someone on Holla Forums would understand this.
The West is on the free fall at the moment with a grouping of Trump ropes® being practically the only thing slowing it.

The bible and quran are both jewish inventions though.

AND NOW THE THIRD ANd FOURTH STAGE OF ISLAMIC DOMINATION SHALL BEGIN IN ERNST

Yes user.

China can't even keep control of china.
It's had nothing but tyrannical governments for millenia. All of it's emperors treated the people like slaves.

Western Kings were expected to lead well or they lost their head. We have the right balance with loyalty and scepticism that china seems to lack.. well we did until the rothschilds ruined it.

China if the enforcer for the robber baron technocrats

DAK 16.10.16 happening soon?

Back to cuckchan, lolbertarian faggot.

Do you honestly think the Chinese are going to fuck up a create a race of mutants? I mean, do you think the chinese are going to engineer themselves morals, or are they going to throw whatever they can against the wall, not carting that adding more intelligence will create mental ilness. Do you really think the Chinese will continue with engineering, if they discover it will lead to social and political instability.

Dumbass. "Islam" isn't the problem in a direct sense since the Persians, Jordanians and Syrians are all Mohammedans, yet they aren't as fucking braindead and out to invade Europe as the shitskins we know of the most.

The biggest problem lies in their blood. Muh modern western values are a cancer that needs to die so Aryans can actually be strong and healthy again, but the various groups of middle eastern people, if Israel, the Saudis and various Globalist groups wouldn't be funding the worst shitskins possible using Mohammedanism as a tool to advance Jihad, would be able to grow in their own way using their religion as a foundation for their cultural beliefs. A natural caste system would again be in place and the lower/dumber groups could fuck off with their hard line religious expansionism and be ruled over by fuckers that know better in their own racial groups.

I wouldn't dismiss China so easily - their biotech industry is one of the fastest growing in the world. And they've never cared about trampling on their citizens' rights either.

partly yes

"Jordanians" They have some of the most radicals. isis is created by Jordanian. Alsham in general have them because they were ruled by bni-umya in the past. I can't believe you said Syria, can't you see the war going there?

That's why I don't like the term. It's always, always about democracy, human right and equality, which are soon to be completely failed constructs and not at all what "Western values" actually were of the people that made western society. Every damn culture has flirted more with equality and "human right" of sorts the closer it got to it's end.

"Free thought" of sorts I can kind of go with, but there's so many damn conditions for these to apply, it's easier to start over and define the values that drove the west towards success outside of the term "western values" as they are mostly used.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service is created by Jordanians, and isn't financed by globalists and ""humanitarians"" in the US, UK and France? Colour me surprised tbh.

Yes, a war between local Syrians and various dregs from every musulmen containing country around the globe, from Chechnya to Afghanistan. Sponsored by the same old people for the expansion of Greater Israel and so that Russia can't gets it's gas through Syrian territories.

Again my point - the lower castes are fucking shit. Syria in itself and under Assads rule, as far as I know, just like Iran, is multi-religious and multi-ethnic because of the history of the Middle East. The "best" groups recognize this and let each smaller group practice whatever beliefs they want (to a degree) so they all can come together and make a better country. Similar to Russia, now that I think about it, with their local Orthodox and Muslim groups.

He tolerated it. If he were alive today, most of the middle east would be surprise, surprise, modern, western and industrialized

They want to make islam like cuckstianity. It will not work. We have seperation of state and religion, thanks to renaissance and hundreds years of religious wars in Europe. Islam is entire political, social and religious system in one, and even if you indoctrinate some muslims to be good goys, hardliners will kill them. Secualar state in islamic society may exist only because strong arm guys like Saddam, Kaddafi or Assad.

CTR SHILLS
THE WEST IS THE BEST

Islam is highly syncretic in its far flung colonies; this is not a barrier, and in fact is desirable because it enables radicalization through fundamentalist reaction formation. Unless all non-Whites are purged this will likely come to pass, and in a few hundred years there will be shitposts about how Germanic Islam is actually okay and Aryan, just like cuckstians defend Germanic cuckstianity today.

EVERY MUSLIM COUNTRY IS A HELL HOLE FOR A REASON

ORTHODOX ISLAM AIMS TO ESTABLISH A GLOBAL CALIPHATE, A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, SOUND FAMILIAR

Oy vey, that's silly tinfoil theory, goy!

Don't kid yourself, CTR doesn't put that much thought into their posts.
Also

I kek'd

It's hard to accuse people of tinfoilery when talking about an ideology that literally separates the world into "Peaceful Muslims" and "Enemies".

CALL IT WHAT IT IS YOU PSEUDO SJW
IT IS AN IDEOLOGY OF ENSLAVEMENT AND CONQUEST
IF YOU'RE WHITE YOU ARE THE INFIDEL!!
YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE

Here's you (you).

ISLAM IS EVIL YOU CUCKOLD

Take your meds please, btw, both islam and talmudism are from the same century aprox.

WHY DON'T YOU MASTURBATE TO MORE CARTOONS WHILE REAL MEN ARE DIE TRYING TO DEFEND THE CHILDREN FROM MUSLIM SLAUGHTER AND THE WOMEN FROM MUSLIM RAPE AND ENSLAVEMENT

Thanks for killing the thread.

DEUS GEVULT GOYS, STIR UP ME LITTLE MORE! GO AND DIE FOR GREATER ISRAEL

THIS IS BRITAIN
NOT ISRAEL

We are officially 4cuck now. What can we do to escape these faggots' stupidity.

THIS IS ONGOING IN EUROPE AND YOU FAGGOTS SAY IT ISN'T A THREAT

Pick one you idiot

it worked wonderfully with the so called "islam de france", right?

I'm sure the euros appreciate your red-text chimpout.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD MY DEAREST ASSOCIATE

like i said, without you we would have no idea islam is a problem in europe. you are literally the first person on Holla Forums to point that out. i'm sure you also have a brilliant, detailed plan for how to solve this problem, that no other user has ever proposed.

Well, they have adopted our most degenerate form of "music" now!

Why are you so triggered, lad? Can't even formulate a coherent thought? Some might even call it quite akin to the actions of a shill

Eh I can probably take a few with me if SHTF

It is a coherent thought, you offer no refutations.

Because I made the first post, your response was that I'm either CTR or a shill by claiming that the mohammedans can stew in their own pot while we rebuild our own society. That bringing >western values to them will do fuck all. Why should I give a serious response when you are just redtexting and shitflinging?

THE ISSUE IS ISLAM YOU LOBOTOMY PATIENT

ARE YOU SO RETARDED AS TO LET THE LEFTIST MARXISTS DEFINE WESTERN VALUES

nice try kike

Who will rule the global caliphate?
Germany, Sweden, Paris, or UK?

Israel

now you can't even say "the enemy of my enemy"
thank you for debunking yourself

they believe it will be run from rome
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10939235/Rome-will-be-conquered-next-says-leader-of-Islamic-State.html
archive.is/g4g1Y
jihadwatch.org/2014/10/muslim-leader-in-israel-entire-earth-will-be-subordinate-to-caliphate
archive.is/ZtSzC

So supporting the Alwites or the Ahmadi?
Alawites have no real drive to convert and we've kinda declared war on them by supporting the islamic state in Syria.

The Ahmadis are mormon tier in regards to conversion. Have a huge missionary thing going.
But all other muslims consider them heretics.
They're also tiny and irrelevant

and when they do, we will hang them from the tree-tops.

They're both Semite religions. Uncuck your mind.

And Mozart was black, rite?

Greeks are negroids not Semites

we wuz spartnz n shieeet

How about "Kill all Muslims"?

Christianity destroyed paganism, now Islam will destroy Christianity. When Islam runs its course (((something))) else will destroy it. Find out how to send the hordes to Saudi Arabia and watch the Saudi Arabian revolution happen; let the muds destroy the (((House of Saud)))

Except Christianity didn't bring alongside it the replacement of native European peoples.
Islam will, and the continent will forever change its face.

Unless there's popular will to stop that. Which there really isn't, at least not in Germany, France or Britain.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U WUZNT WHITES

Actually (((Marxism))) destroyed Christianity. Islam is being imported to destroy the last semblance of the homogeneous nation state. If Holla Forums cucks for Islam it's not because it loves Islam, but merely because it hates Christ. Which is understandable, since all a lot of people know is the pozzed Post Vatican II church. Still, it makes me kind of sad to see Holla Forums embracing kek'ism or paganism, claiming this or that to be Ur-European. The values that held Europe together through the Renenaissance, Enlightenment and the Modern Age where Christian through and through. Denouncing all of Christianity for what Marxist infiltrators turned it into is discarding centuries of our history and culture.

now they're trying to impose our (((European values))) on muslims, this will not go well

More like creation of Islamic Germany, amirite?

if you can, webm these vids.

Brabantse Boef, which had the original up with over 400.000 views got shoahed

It's fucking nothing. European politicians and intellectuals have blathered about Euro-Islam for the better part of two decades now while Saudi Arabia, the Gulf states and Turkey have taken more and more control of the Muslim religious infrastructure in Europe. This has steadily led to radicalisation and deassimilation of Muslim communities everywhere in Europe (yes, even Bosnia has been flooded with Wahabi assholes).
And all they've managed to date is help this takeover along. Make no mistake they plan on trashing "liberalism" at the first convinience.

The mixing of Germanic and Christian beliefs only took hundreds of years and tons of violence. And Christianity is much more open to syncretism than Islam.

And these people think they can come up with their own dream version of a "moderate, peaceful Islam" within a few decades.

you are right about Bosnia
spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html

"Paganism" wasnt a single entity and check what happened after the reconquista, europe conquered the world, stop talking like christianism is a bad thing.

Marxism is used to replace christianity with islam, why? simple, both qran and the NT have a lot of similar prophecies, but qran says that the beast is a good thing, the 666 is a sacred number that represents qran and the prophet and they worship the fake prophet, basically is talmudism for goys, you have an antichrist and muslims are ready to die for them like they are doing in the middle east right now.

When Khomeini took the power in Iran, the world had no idea how batchit insane the islamists where, and yet, today, after having witnessed people and kids being beheaded, girls being killed or sold, entire residential area under sharia laws, they still have no idea. It's… like… poetry.

were*

my waifu ain't telling me to sacrifice my life for Isreal tho
get the fuck out shill

The interview is cut off by the PA TV

Interesting…

Somebody should report this faggot for hatespeech.

Schäuble has been eternally salty since he was cripped in that attack on him.

This would be kinda brilliant, and could shoot the idea dead in the water on day one.

get a ton of user's to write in:

our mudshit insanity death cult is already the most brilliantly peaceful religion ever
- t. muhimdin bin goatficki

why not all of you convert to islam? it is superior to christianity and atheism and no longer can the leftist attack you. islam will overtake euroep and the world it is only destiny

Germans if this doesn't enrage you, you're a dead nation.

Same thread was observed ob Holla Forums
All I can say is: more relevant discussion and definitely more balls than german men who
are weak cucks.
Ahmeds are going to continue raping your women just shoot yourselves

As a Slav your fucking beta cuckness is painful to watch. Maybe we will come to fuck your women and show them what a real man looks like

germans are a fucking laughing stock at this point.

eunuchs.

Not to say German women are promiscuous, but they really are cute.
They just want real meb

You did that during WWII, Ivan

is still cucked in E. Germany

Germanic Islam?

Lmfao you guys are really fucking castrated.
Even Holla Forums says no.check it out
Do us all a favor Germans: Ship your women to Central Europe where they can get some real cock. Then set one of your nuclear plants on fire.

>Germans: Ship your women to Central Europe

geography isn't your strong suit, is it?

This.
That's what Hitler wanted.
An Aryan-led Islam would vanquish the Jews (again) and lead our conquest of other worlds.

absolut ekelhaft

Record: corrected

thank you, kind user who totally isn't shilling leftarded tolerance and mudshits.

Can someone change the weimar flags with the Reich flags?

Meh you're of center. Anyways you are bitch cucks. Sharia 4 Germany!

1.Let me get our women raped
2. Let me invent a Germanic islam.
Fuck you idiots and your fucking white guilt

Where are 300.000 missing migrants Germany? De Maziere says they can't be accounted for. Where are they? Mountainhiking?

Die in a fucking hellfire. You brought hell upon Europa, now die in it.

This is a great idea actually. This could be the schism that causes the destruction of Islam, much like how Christianity has been in a downward spiral since the reformation.

All Muslims will reject the mere idea of a bunch of kuffar forcing their idea of Islam upon them. This is just a meme to appease the masses who are afraid of "radical" Islam.