Who is ready?

Who is ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

WE WUZ SAM OH RYEZ AND SHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

WUZ

KANGZU AND SHITTU

whitu piggu BTFO-u

Afro Samurai is getting a live action remake?

This nigga was in Nioh.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

you play videogames? LMAO, are you 5, kid?

your mad becayse vieogames are so better than films and books! I'll pick Gone Home iver Citizen Kane and harry potter anytime

Ps. the Mona Lisa is gaaaaaay

KANGS!

Something tells me this shit will bomb in Japan, and or all the Japs say it's historically inaccurate.

DAS RITE!

BONESAW IS READYYYYYY

If those stories are supposed to be the actual background of the Sand People, they sound more like irl sand people like the Persians, who had great empires build on intellect, strength, and tradition, but had it destroyed by Islam.

WE

He worked for Oda Nobunaga the guy that Japan has a raging hateboner for

Bet they won't make a movie about William Adams, the white samurai.

Tale of the Niggurai

Atlas Bear synergizes great with Kaido armor and Kaido axe.

(great digits)
There was some poll a few years ago, kind of like the "Greatest Briton" poll or the "Name of Russia" poll in Japan, but the Japa were allowed to vote for whoever for some reason. I think Oda won.

They both praise him and hate him.
He is The Great Unifier.
He is The Demon King.

Did he make an appearance in the new season of Samurai Jack?

We are living on one giant nigger, I swear to God.

Hold me Holla Forums, it's getting dark.

Terra aka Mother Earth is a Black Goddess.

私たちは王様だったし、たわごとだった。

In some alternate reality, it could simply be an entertaining movie about a former nigger slave who worked hard and won the praise of his samurai master, while still keeping their distance about being a nigger and japs.
In current year reality, it will be a movie about the ´´Japanese´´ (you know they will be played by chinks and gooks mostly) slobbering over the big black, strong and wise samoorice for saving them from their old traditional ways and showing them a wise progressive nigger point of view, and him marrying and fucking the most beautiful jap chick while 3243523 other jap chicks dream about him, while jap cucks look in envy but still love the guy.

I wonder if the Japs would hate the movie if the cast were mostly chinks and gooks, because there aren't many famous Jap actors working for Kikewood movies.

sheeeeit

Really makes you think!

AYO HOL' UP

I remember debating about this guy with some Holla Forums cuck on Holla Forums and there is actually no proof he was black. The only report that survives from anywhere close to the era was written a century after the fact.

The only other source kikepedia gives is some Nip book written in 2017, in Japanese, with no translation anywhere, with six reviews total (two of which are 1). Basically, yids gonna yid.

And even if he was a nigger, he wouldn't have been anything but a pet court curiosity.

Pretty much. All I'm saying is that his existence is on the level of a childhood fable, there is virtually no contemporary accounts of him or his deeds. Thomas Lockley is the "academic" (who is a law professor of all things and with only this book to his name) that wrote the mostly quoted book and the rest was written and promoted by (((Jesuits))) that have a long history of attempting to subvert Japan and Japanese culture like the kikes they are.

Checked.

Nobunaga was basically Japanese Hitler and just like Hitler he actually did nothing wrong, but the other warlords Jewed him into suicide amidst a burning temple which is metal as fuck. The guy who revolted against him was talked into doing it by Nobunaga's own buddies. And after all that, they STILL failed to find his dead body which was his final fuck you to the Nipkikes.

And Thomas Lockley also teaches at some no name faculty called Nihon academy. He's a real authority on Japanese history. The cherry on top would be if he was a Jew but I can't dig up any more information about him.

As is the tragedy of academia today. No more research, no more studies, no more artifacts, no more history. Just endless quotations of other people who are quoting other people who are quoting other people and it's a never ending cycle of everyone quoting each other without a single shred of evidence that the quotes are true.

It's almost as if (((history))) is not only not a science, but is a cluster of narratives which is constructed to benefit the elites.

The victors of war write the history books, after all. Not to say history is inherently bad or corrupt, but the subject (((history))) today is, thanks to the (((chosen elites people)))

you forgot the jilted gay lover angle

inb4 WE
There's a pretty well know anime about a WE samurai.

shit

ITT

god is merciful after all :)

Why can't shills and goons meme? Why can't they imploy other means other than subversion, sabotage and the police state in order to present their ideas in an endearing fashion?

WE

You're like Bagdad Bob at this point. Everyone knows the kikes want Europeans dead. Everyone knows what your endgame is. The violence is already starting to escalate in Europe. Yet here you are saying everything is fine as trucks of peace mow down people, race riots and general hostilies have increased and so on. At least I'll have the joy of hearing about Jamal gutting you one of these days, nothing more satisfying as knowing that a traitor got what he deserved by his own making.

WE WUZ SAMURAIS AND SHIET!

Yeah. He's the washedup bartender of the bar he and Jack met at.

For me, it's gotten to the point to where I don't know which parts of history are actually true or are just bullshit made up to make the establishment look morally just in their past actions.

Now I'm trying to be cautious in which historical dramas I watch because some of them may be just pure lies.

you deserve it to be honest. you keep talking about muh race wars and shit but you're all useless pathetic cucks. we'll continue to kill you, there's nothing you will ever do about it. let alone could since you cucked yourselves.

this is the end of the white race.

I should be offended, but I'm not, you're right, unless we truly fight back, full on war murdering niglets and other minority children to the fullest we will eventually die.
One race must inevitably cleanse the rest.

I hope it will bomb.

Mei Sawai?

It ain't over until it's over.

Understandable. But remember, the people writing the history books are neither subtle nor particularly intelligent. Their messages are often clear as day. Take the movie Hidden Figures, and it's story, for instance. There's a lot of historical evidence saying the movie was completely false, and that one of the supposed "black women" was actually mostly white in heritage, and she barely looks like she has any nigger ancestry, and the others were literal janitors that did nothing. What's the message of the movie, though? Stronk blak wmz that be beetin da white man! It's not subtle. It's not clever. It's clear as fucking day.

Other historical examples are 9/11, the Holocaust, and the Spanish Inquisition. Of those three, only 9/11 actually has evidence of actually taking place, but the narrative surrounding it is obviously a manipulation. "That country is bad, lets go to war!"; "Oy vey, the Germans are bad, never question the richest people in the world!"; "Oy vey, the old Catholic church was evil, religion is evil"
Granted, normalfags don't see it, but to a someone with half a brain, it's clear as day.