Agatha thread gets BTFO within minutes

These new rules are actually pretty good tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/threemilkT
instagram.com/threemilk_t/
dscuz.com/57/143369/tfw-hacked-into-elizas-icloud-and-dropbox/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they deserve it. here's why.
that other mewch jew girl from greece is better than her. because at least we get to see nudes.

You forgot this rule
fuck you all

are we sure she isn't a man?

Feel sad for you wizard

WOULDN'T IT BE FUN TO WATCH AGATHA GET GUTTED?

IMAGINE HOW FUN IT WOULD BE TO SEE HER WRITHE IN AGONY!

post the hotter jew

at least this jew doesn't look like a goblin

No matter how much hiv monster fucker images you post dont changes the fact that Agatha it's the true JEWESS

Kek fucking blindo

WHAT DISGUSTING THINGS SHOULD I SEND TO THE JEW RUNT?

Just your face nigger

make sure you follow her room (((rules)))

Tips
Panel Content
Never required but always appreciated! tips go towards improving the stream and future giveaways!
Just click the picture that says "Tips"
Thanks so much to everyone for all the support. We are growing so much. As a precautionary all tips are non-refundable, so for those who do consider tipping, a huge thanks and shout out to you, top tippers will be featured in the top 10 list
Rules
Panel Content
I hope you will enjoy the stream and find it to be a pleasant experience. However in order to make this work out for everyone there are some rules you must adhere to in the chat:
No posting of personal information (doxxing or similar).
Keep it PG-13. No hate speech, cursing or belittling others.
No usernames containing hate speech or graphically sexual subject matter.
No harassment of any sort. Be nice and respectful.
No trolling or similar behavior intended to disrupt the stream/chat.
No links unless approved.
Anything referencing /r9k/, 4chan, "orbiting" or similar will be banned.
No overly personal questions.
No political discussion.
No spoilers please, unless permitted.
Do not question rules and do not discuss timeouts or bans in chat. Whisper a mod instead.
Also inciting others to break these rules will be considered an offense.

ALSO SHE"S UNDERAGE

What is your name?:
Agatha (yes, that’s my real name).
How old are you?:
I will be 18 on February 22.
Other social media?:
YouTube: youtube.com/c/threemilkT
Twitter: twitter.com/threemilkT
Instagram: instagram.com/threemilk_t/
Patreon: patreon.com/threemilkT
Alpacasso store: alpacaparadise.storenvy.com
What music do you like?:
Joanna Newsom, Fountains of Wayne, Idina Menzel, Gregory and the Hawk, Daoko, Seiko Oomori, Bonjour Suzuki, Belle and Sebastian, Amy Winehouse, Mirel Wagner, Keene, Grimes, Katie Jane Garside, Jojo Abot. Also, back in the day I was really into obscure Vocaloid music. I also like the B-52s and a lot of other 70s/80s/90s stuff (my father’s influence).
Where do you live?:
USA
Where do you get your clothes?:
My clothes are mostly from the thrift store or given to me by family and friends. I also have some clothes from Target, H&M Kids, Forever 21, and other mainstream mall stores.
How tall are you?
I’m 5 feet 1 inch tall (155 cm).

How the fuck do I put up a channel banner in twitch? I want to set it to a picture of a happy merchant and see how long it takes to get banned.

Her dad's a fucking bank manager. Are jews really this stingy with money?

WOMANLET
O
M
A
N
L
E
T

user we already know that she's a Jew bitch
But that's not related with her cute and autistic jewfu image so deal with it

I keep seeing people say this, and I've yet to see any evidence that she's actually autistic.

Know your shit she's 19 moron

stop posting jews you faggot

t. pedo

Here user fap till die with your tall woman prototype

Kek are you shy

Those are some awfully jewish arguing tactics.

t. lost

Look at her jewtube vids then came back

I've seen her videos. She just talks about tumblr shit and how she's so awkward and "autistic" because she's a little shy.

She's "autistic" just like all the tumblr dykes are "multiple systems," or whatever the made-up term for self-diagnosed schizophrenia is.

Why? why hate something that you don't even know?
Wait is that "fear of the unknown"

The fuck are you on about? She has child proportions because she's 5'1". She said so herself.

>talking about her ((((why I'm autist)))) videos
Pro tip look at her muckbang vids, even more serch her crazy mall trip I know you would find it

With that logic all asians are childs stop talking nonsenses

Fuck no

watching mukbang streams is peak beta orbiter

(((you)))

So is she in college? Does she have a job? Or does she just sit in her room all day?

That would be entertaining.

Take a look

Not needed she's Jew

So she just sits in her room and lives off her parents while talking to beta orbiters on twitch? That just sounds sad.

And what's that picture from?

Exactly a dream come true for outcast like us
Pic from mom blog

What? Where is it?

I think it's private now.
Some post images from it please.

MODS

>some anti "pro-Israel Drumpf" jew
t kike

Lrn2paedo fgt pls

Very nice

Age of consent is 16 in most places, and in some places it's even lower. It's only regressive states like Cuntifornia, Oregano and Jew York that have AOCs of 18. Hell in Canada it's 16. Not that it matters, she's 18 in fucking 30 days.

Honestly, I don't get Agatha fags. She's got awful tastes, and an even more awful diet. You wanna become a soyboy to be with her? Cause that's all she'll accept. I hope she never has kids, cause she'll ruin their lives with her vegan lifestyle.

user I never going to understand you all, why the fucking hell do I need to care about eating habits? Do you know the meaning of obsession? She's cute and that's the only thing that we care, like when you see a painting and its good and you want to keep looking it cos you're mesmerized, you give a shit about who painted it, when did he painted it and all the fucking details you just enjoy, what's the difference of all that fucking pedo threads where everybody worship kids that they never going to meet at least Agatha It's legal, user you don't need to understand, just enjoy and wait for nudes

I think she'll marry some dumb fucker and then get fat before you get nudes, and then you ain't gonna want them nudes.

user, silly user there's going to be nudes in no time I guarantee it

If she posts nudes, then we'll see nudes. But I think she thinks way too highly of herself for you to get nudes. Anne Frank posted nudes, but then it turned out that she's underage so I never saw them. Fucking crazy internet girls.

You gay, son? Imagine how hairy her cunt is.

Not really. You've drove the pedokike to the board I like using.

so natural. #methree

chvck’d
at the end of the day a hole is a hole. but there has to be some hygiene issues/maintenance issue with having a pube diaper.

my advice
wipe better

that ones fahnny. take one of mine

so hairy tbh

underage girls are notorious for letting their body hair grown as long and disgusting as possible because they want to look older than they are

all of these pictures are cp tbh.

sage for cp to keep it off page 1

Is she actually a vegan? She's even more trash-tier than I thought.

She's a dyke, so I guess whether or not she'll marry is dependent on whether or not you view dykes as actually being a separate sexual preference as opposed to retarded tumblr girls.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed that when nude pics are released, they'll be of her being hung with her own intestines.

user I hope you're a real Adonis cos if you don't you're going to be virgin for life
Mee this girl It's a bit hairy
Mee this girl it's a bit curly
Mee this girl it's a bit tiny
Oh noo my god this girl it's Jew

and what board would that be, user?

And now we know how to deal with deletion so prepare your anus cos this is a long travel

Everyone its being paranoid she's smooth as baby bottom

I want to bloody her jew nose with my pelvic bone

It's from another infamous autist. A 3/4 mick 1/4 Jew called Ciara

Why would anyone want to ignore that little hairy qt?

More, please.

HAHAHA
FUCK YOU

imagine being fucked up enough to actually be attracted to this

dscuz.com/57/143369/tfw-hacked-into-elizas-icloud-and-dropbox/

Are there any surviving links from that where I can download her content in bulk?

gross

Yes, she's lovely

I see a nigger

>>>/agatha/

jim is based

yes, go there plz

Ew.

you're doing god's work user

Satan's wok, you mean?

Why is she cring / b/ ?

She just found out that all sixteen of her grandparents were gassed in the Shoah by Hitluh himself! Why, they were all just three years old! Luckily, her twelve parents each survived sixty-nine death camps, despite being experimented on by Dr. Mengele himself, by climbing the Holocoaster and rappelling over the camp's walls.

She got banned from /agatha/ within moments of it becoming a board

Why is she banned tbh?

Some guy posted more than lewd images of her on /agatha/ and got himself banned real quick.
You can still shitpost about her just asmuch as aggie just don't post what he did.

Lewds for real?

Then the bo is a fucking fag for deleting/nuking ghe thread tbh

the guy posted nude images of her

Also what kind of "lewds" tbh?
I've only seen bikini ones, those pics?
Post em then

Oh fugg :(

Was it good tho?

I've only seen some fags talking about her lewds before, but never seen one myself.

:(>>7724047

anyways you can still go to >>>/agatha/ with no prob, it's a bit slow atm it being a new board and all.
But the BO is chill and is ok with people posting other autistic online girls

I dont like that kike tbh

She is underage so I don't think you want to see them.
Thats why he was banned real quick.

I'm not for it.
Call me a moralfag all you want but that is one thing I'm not for.

Lel, Agatha is very child-like

You have pedo tendencies deep inside

Not even Ann Frank is that loli-like in character

But she is 18 and thats all whats good.

Yee, ur still a pedo tho. A moralfag pedo.

One of the worst people on earth

agatha is pretty good for a jew

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
WHY CANT I POST A NEW THREAD
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Holla Forums REALLY

Say what you will

Yes she is my top pick for a Jew

shes actually not 18 for another month, pedo

She is turning 19

she's still an ugly kike

What it is going on here? Why is there so much pedohilia here?
MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Why?

Really banned? Could you explain mod?

I'm just here to thinking you for the new Agasa board and then boom banned Kek

JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS JEWS ARE HOT SEXY FERTILE ARYANS

Wrong

what the fuck this dangerous guy is a jew lover??
Have a nice day friend

Why the fuck do you keep posting a picture of a bunch of cutouts of her mouth?

i dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.
mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.
in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.
if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)
i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.
the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser

Daddy wont giv her cummies

Kikes