I'm finished

Daniel Day-Lewis Quits Acting

Three-time Oscar winner Daniel Day-Lewis, widely considered one of the preeminent actors of his generation, is retiring from acting, Variety has learned.

He did not give a reason for his retirement. In a statement, Day-Lewis’ spokeswoman, Leslee Dart, confirmed the news: "Daniel Day-Lewis will no longer be working as an actor. He is immensely grateful to all of his collaborators and audiences over the many years. This is a private decision and neither he nor his representatives will make any further comment on this subject."

archive.fo/Faf1q

He'll be back in a year or so.

this, shit he's probably actually doing this for preparation for another role, playing some has-been actor struggling to make ends meat or some shit. Oscar #4.

BRAVO DDL

Let me guess, he's under stress because of Trump right?

everyone with a heart or a brain is, tr*mp is the devil.

I'm pretty sure he's kept his mouth shut about politics.
Also, he's old and has enough money to not do shit for the rest of his life and still die rich. Probably a more suitable option than trying to find a modern hollywood movie worth starring in.

Actors can't quit. It's not a real job.

I like you user, we should hang out some time, have some beers.

If he had quitted in 2007 he would still be considered one of the best, and in his irish shack he would be if he had retired in 1997
Funny from someone who actually doesn't have that many famous roles, but the 3 or 4 he did well are monstrous

I have no idea who that is.

Maybe he discovered the truth about Pedowood.

Wow you mean just like joaquin phoenix did, twelve times?

I thought he'd already retired but then came back to do one more movie

-the future

Are two completely different things. Just because you make money by being an artist, doesn't mean it is a job. If it feels like a job, you are not an artist.

Everyone is, dude. Shit is bad right now, lots of people are losing their healthcare, the banks are using Trump to drum up support for more wars which will cause more terror & more refugees, etc.

I fucking loved There Will Be Blood!

who

Sad!

ebin

Yikes!

Do you think me for a Chosen?

Now THIS is sad!

Truth is, Trump did what she would've done

The only good thing is trying to move sanctuary cities and arresting a bunch of gov pedos

Lol ameriniggers till latched onto drumps cock after he's shown to be a liar and a neo con.
sad!

Trump was fun while it lasted but he's one of (((gods))) chosen not /ourguy/.

tv is the only place where leftypol subhumans are still allowed to breathe

kek

I voted for Trump but every faggot that defends him online and gets upset at women is a fucking TRYHARD FAGGOT

Holla Forums has been using Jews to divide and conquer against Trump, obviously. I don't think anyone noticed but Antifa grew Holla Forums's size pretty much tenfold. Don't listen to them.

Don't throw stones while you're living in a glass house.

That was more like throwing a grenade in your own pants if he was unironic. The support for mass immigration which the elites push for makes me believe he's just trying to make leftists look bad though. Or maybe he's just a goon with a black belt in doublethink.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, dumb ass.

Try to meme without projecting hard as fuck next time.

It's good to retire in your prime rather than continue into decades of mediocrity. Good on him.