Easy but underused tactic for Trump supporting in public

If you're at a heated public political event and you see someone aggressively holding a camera in someone's face, you can bet it's someone on the left. They're the ones who main tactic of response is to attempt to ruin one's reputation.

Right wingers may try to capture corruption or downright lulz, but Democrats are the ones with

So I propose a real-world meme idea that Trump supporters this October can use until the election. Go to walmart and buy a medium sized mirror. Something the size of a Roman shield or maybe a long horizontal door mirror. Rig up some kind of handle to it with duct tape or similar. When you visit a public event with an inflammatory signal or message (imply wearing a MAGA hat is enough) bring this mirror with you. Unless you're in a minority-heavy area where your actual physical safety is at risk more than risk of being filmed, you can bet that Democrat thugs are going to mob up on you with their cameras, salivating at the opportunity to ruin your reputation and "getchya."

Imagine what it would be like to be them to see the reflection of themselves in the mirror as they film: smarmy, obnoxious, arrogant, desperate, angry, petty, and very very small and sad. They can go edit the video and see how pathetic they look. It'll kill their moral, the moral of others who view the video, cause they will certainly look like pathetic yellow journalists and tabloid cameramen.

It's not even about a metaphoric message of "look in the mirror, buddy", it's simply about forcing them to literally see how pathetic they look

I'm surprised this idea has not been used. I hope to see this tactic some time before Nov 8!

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.
amazon.
m.wickedlasers.com/arctic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for clever idea

Makes sense tbh

Thanks. Maybe someone could make an 'instructable' on how to make an easy handle to attach to the mirror, Roman soldier style.

I don't get this reference

I like this idea. The mirror may be broken by trigger lefties though. But you could put a layer of clear, thick plastic over it or a plate of glass to protect the mirror from any hits or thrown items.

You make the mistake of assuming libcucks have any sense of awareness.

Though it'd be funny to see the cucks reveal themselves.

Make sure to brace the back of the mirror with some wood or leather in case the cucks get violent. Maybe some vertical metal rods as well.

we Archimedes now

This really. I'd suggest bringing your own recording device and keep the receipt of that mirror because they will try and break it.

perseus used a mirror shield to defeat medusa, a gorgon

Yeah I really would see them breaking the mirror (and again the metaphors are obvious, lol).

This should be a right-wing IRL meme cause you can literally stop by a Walmart on the way to a protest and pick up everything for $20. Don't have to laminate it or anything.

The idea is more suitable for "nice" areas, where you aren't going to experience Latino or Black aggression. In such animalistic cases it's not even worth protesting, there's enough video of their violence already.

Just gave me a brilliant idea. Put one of these behind the mirror. LOL!

Genius.

Though I was hoping we'd wait a little longer to start using Road Warrior esque spiked armor.

A good chunk of plywood and some friends for backup can prevent this easily. Imagine the story we'd have if leftists destroyed a mirror like this during a protest. The metaphor of a angry leftist being triggered at his own reflection enough to destroy the mirror would be a great propaganda victory for us. Easily worth $20.

They might counter by covering it with spray paint. What can we do in that scenario?

It's vandalism, you can get them in trouble for it.

tactical squeegees.

Superhydrophobic coating.

Or you could not be an autistic sperg.

I like it but mirrors break too easily. A more flexible reflective surface would be better.

Removable plastic wrap over the mirror. Just take from the kitchen and stretch tightly so there is no wrinkles, it will be completely see-through.

Can someone in this thread comment on the legality of spiked armor?

Thank you for correcting the record.

ALL ABOARD

We are the beautiful light and they are the ugly post-modernist darkness. The SJWs shall fall by the light of their own uglyness.

What is this? A mirror for ants??

Hold the fucker down with your buddies as a citizen arrest.

Fuck the police if they won't do it, call the next county over.

Doesn't work in most states, requires a felony. Attempting this results in kidnapping, which is a felony.

Consult fully with a lawyer and makes ure you understand what a citizen's arrest is. And if you can't stand the lawyer, please make your arrest entertaining, summon Moloch or Kek, but whatever make it hit the news.

I wonder if this thing really took off and people started shining them at CNN and MSNBC cameras. Imagine that!

Lovely. That's meme worthy right there.

Maybe I've come onto a bigger idea than I realized? This sounds genius.

I truly don't understand how this haen't been used yet. I got the idea while watching a video a while back where a reasonable Trump supporter was being filmed by a college-aged cunt who just looked into her phone's screen while she filmed, without saying anything. Essentially waiting for him to do something she can use. Just imagine having a large mirror in that situation.

Great idea.
Not sure what kind of material you could make a mirror with that wouldn't be used on you like a bayonet on Gaddafi when it broke though.

Have your seen how chimpanzees react to their own reflection?

Trips + frog means it will be real.

LET IS BE SO

Here's an example of a mirror you can get at Walmart.

walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Beveled-Door-Mirror/21156245

Two of these would be perfection, but one would be good enough too. Cheap and easy.

Also this

walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-20-x-20-Sawyer-Beveled-Mirror-Black/45609296

Perfect for arm-held shield style.

point megaphone at protestors
feed one screamer into the mic

screamer is screaming down their own protestors

OH MY GOD CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! THESE EVIL TRUMP SUPREMACISTS LITERALLY CARRY MIRRORS IN PUBLIC TO DEGRADE US POOR, DEFENSELESS NORMAL PEOPLE/ LOL THEY'RE COWARDS AND WON'T SHOW THEIR FACES/ LOL THEY'RE SO SCQRED THEY NEED TO SHIELD THEMSELVES WITH A MIRROR

And then they'll break someone's mirror, someone will get shanked with a mirror shard, and then King Nigger will bam assault mirrors with the handle thing that goes over the shoulder.

This is Genius… these ideas are approaching sticky-thread worth (if I do say so myself)

NAZIS WATCH OUT!

Look Alex, I'm not going to buy your filters…

one penny away

I'm really curious of this would work. I have the feeling that these antifa leftists have a total lack of self-awareness. If their footage showed a mirror-shot of their own faces (with nose rings, pink hair, problem glasses etc), I don't even think their mind would think for a second whether they look stupid to everyone else. Because if they did think that, they wouldn't look like that in the first place.

They legitimately think they look good.

Now that's a spicy meme.

Not only that, the average Joes and Jills think they look cool/daring/don't care enough.

also, done before. 2014, kiev, ukraine

makes nice photo op i guess

THIS MEME IS ILLEGAL IN 28 COUNTRIES INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES

Do not download this user's picture lest you want to find yourself on a .gov watchlist. Do not extract the contents of this .jpg lest you want a bricked computer.

I REPEAT DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS user'S MEME

What a shame

It has absolutely nothing to do with physical appearance or fashion choices. It has everything to do with realizing you are a raving ideologue and a fool. Even if it doesn't affect their moral, it would upend their motivation of exposing you, as they would be exposing themselves in their own video.

Even if they don't care, if they uploaded the video viewers would get to see what they look like and realize where they're getting their news from. This would influence the viewer and make them less likely to identify with view from the camera lens and rather confront it for what it is: a raving, mad, angry, pathetic, and petty person

pretty shit low energy faggot idea tbh

great idea but use a plastic mirror instead of a glass one since it will be lighter, cheaper, and will not shatter

spiked armor would be perfectly legal. If they hurt themselves fucking with you then that's their fault.

only way you could get in trouble is if you hit back. It could be considered assault with a deadly weapon

I was there, lads. SO many cucks, and I mean SO many.

Yeah your pics prompted me to make the thread.

Do you think this tactic would have worked there?

Defend your property in any state that has castle law.

Even if it has no effect on shitlibs themselves, it is good optics on our side for normies to see. We are above them, showing them their own reflection as they scream. It would look pretty good.

It would be great if we could organize a mirror phalanx. Appearing organized is always a positive sight for neutral onlookers.

Acrylic mirrors, you mean? This is a 2ft by 3ft one for $43. A drill , screws, bolts, and 2 leather straps are all else that is needed to create a handle and stabilizing arm band (both are needed to maneuver the shield well).

homedepot. com/p/24-in-x-36-in-x-118-in-Acrylic-Mirror-AM2436S/202509285

You'd have to in no way move torward or poke someone, doing so gets you assault charges and personal injury suits.
Eseentially, its the no different than a vest of knives, you will be considered a public nuisance and made to disrobe, followed then by charges for everyone and thing you damages.
Been done already with the Spike Away vest, killed for just those reasons.

Everyone was very civil, actually. The reporters were very leftist, but they played nice, even if they were trying to get bad things to spin out of us. They kept asking if our guns were loaded, crap about the black race, etc. etc.

Here I don't think it was necessary, it probably would have damaged what we did in the end. But it's a good idea, especially in high-hostility places like the inner cities or blue states.

Nope, doesn't work in public, castle laws protect home and occasionally car, Go Maryland! Once in public you must be under deadly threat, and that is something well defined and not for your primitive kikery to attempt to get around.

A mirror would actually count as a weapon, falling under instrument of distraction, public nuisance and blinding device.
Primarily because you having a mirror is not a normal thing to do in public, even more so a shield mirror.

it's called safety glasses you clean-handed limp-wristed faggot. They cost like 5 bux.

You know, Red Panels became really weak recently. Just look, Shillary holding a better game than Trump does. And the other one implies Trump was a bad choice.

It would make a lot of them edit their videos, but an edited video is much easier to disregard than a continuous shot because you can say "Well, we don't know what happened when the camera was off, so you can't say that this Trump supporter wasn't being harassed/provoked."

Thought that was Paglia for a moment there

Yep. It would nullify so much of their recording if they chose to edit out themselves, or they could leave it in and ruin their point and reputation.

If you laid a fresnel lens on top of the mirror, wouldn't it turn the reflection into a concentrated point of sunlight while still allowing them to see themselves? Or would it undo itself bouncing back since the light would be passing through the lens twice?

It becomes an instrument of blinding and gets you hit with assault, same reason you can't flash lasers in public.

Yea, don't try to use it to focus light on people or their property. You don't want to give them ANY reason to say you were assaulting them or doing any other unlawful action. Just hold the mirror up, make sure they can see themselves, and if they ask say "I just wanted everyone watching this to see the person filming it." Don't even insult them or say they should feel shame over their reflection. Let them dwell on that.

I've been thinking about citizen arrests lately, and it occurs to me that we could avoid these issues with kangaroo courts and secret prisons. So long as we afford the accused their Constitutional rights to trial before their peers and protection from cruel and unusual punishment, the traditional police and court system need not be involved at all.

Nope, you're not an appointed member, so its an illegal prison and kidnapping. Its been done, did not end well.
But by all means, try it and enjoy the whole being shot as a massive felon.

You'll still need to establish why you're carrying a mirror shield in public, since you will be passively flashing in public unless you drape it, then still during use.
You will also be having to explain how you are not spoiling for a fight by knowing and provokingly carrying the mirror.

THe phone is used because it is common and expected, a mirror is not.
Start establishing a reason to carry a mirror and work to it.

damn. Plate armor it is then.

Just wear some umpire gear under your shirt.
Low profile armor is commonly sold and discreet.
Anything overt gets you in trouble as it means you went looking for a fight by knowingly putting it on and going out.
The difference of why I can not respond with a fold blade in my pocket, but the 6 inch hatchter kbar in my laptop bag are okay, because I also store a medkit and small tool case.
I have an established reason, and character witnesses that it is common for me to carry such things.

This isn't about citizens arrest or getting in some fight.

It's just bringing a mirror to a political event. Stay on target.

You still have to establish a reason for your mirror to be brought.
Its unusual, out of place, and a quick tap makes it a deadly weapon.
On its own it gets you hit for being a blinding device.
You'd do better to wear an LED hat and just flip it on when the camera comes out.

The idea is very good ans should be done. Bump

It's a cute idea, but not practical. At these sorts of events, there are usually so many cameras that the cucks end up catching each other on film anyway. Not to mention they could very well just scrub their mirrored faces from their own footage.

Clever idea but mirrors are pretty heavy and unwieldy

Thank you for Correcting the Record©

$0.05 has been credited to your account.

Clear plastic coating you can peel off and replace.
Stops glass shards going everywhere too.

I think you could add a MAGA stencil to the center too.

I wouldn't have believed you, but in the days of kek anything is possible
You aren't serious, are you? How and why and what?

you could incorporate the mirror into a sign and suddenly it validates having it in a public place, its just your quirky political sign

Could work, just check for whether permits are needed, size constraints and where the free speech zone is.
You're apt to find out even more despair in doing so.

11¢ off, but at least it's dubs.
This stuff is flexible adhesive, just slap it on your chunk of plywood or a notebook.

amazon. com/Hygloss-Mirror-Board-Sheets-Silver/dp/B018ALU1RW/ref=sr_1_4/159-1757358-0051037?ie=UTF8&qid=1475466514&sr=8-4&keywords=flexible+mirror

to lure in liberals, you can bait your mirror by covering it with a Trump poster and reveal it once they've started fimling

That would be hazy. You would be better off with mylar honestly. Gluestick it to the back of your poster and flip it around when the time is right.

Oops, meant to link a chrome finish type instead of matte.

amazon .com/12x60Chrome-Mirror-Silver-Sticker-Self-adhesive/dp/B00LY81CAY/ref=sr_1_3/159-1757358-0051037?ie=UTF8&qid=1475466514&sr=8-3&keywords=flexible+mirror

mylar is still more reflective but that would be more convenient to use.

What the fuck is in that image?

I got an mp3 player for 14.88 at walmart. very common price it seems.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

Just put Trump 2016 on a mirror

(checked)

I approve

You guys are fools.
Don't use glass mirrors
These guys get it.

CHECK'D

This whole reflective philosophy is actually quite effective, and it is the will of the dubs it be done.

(HEIL'D)

Motorcycle helmet with a reflective face shield would work, neh?

Definitely go for plastic mirrors; anybody gets hurt and its our fault.

On a hot sunny day, everyone with a mirror shield form a line formation and spend the whole day fucking up sjw eyes and vison.

You guys are coming up with some pretty good ideas.

I hope to see this being used, we only have 1 month left.

Not at all. No one should be tapping anyone in a public place. Again the idea is more for college campus environments or Trump rallies where it's mostly whites who aren't going to chimp out.

If you're arguing with minority thugs just record them chimping out, no mirror needed.

If you're dealing with the smug whites recording you like they're some kind of citizen journalist with an air of threat that they'll post it on social media and ruin your reputation .. shove a mirror in their face.

round two is coming in 4 years.

Quite, same for mirrored shades.
A helmet though would be bad at protests as it hide your face and police look for that.

Nope, you are to be recorded in a public space, you consent by entering.
If you don't like it, then go to your home and close the blinds, you know, why they're called privacy blinds and hedges?
Shoving a mirror at them or in any way being aggressive can be easily taken as assault, and they can then take your ass to court.
Win or lose, you're out the time and money, and will be guilty in the court of public opinion.
IE, stop being a fucking nonny who thinks the opinions of others matter.
Become a Trump supporter and laugh when they try this bullshit.

Same with holding mirrors.
Be a cuck and let liberals protest without ever doing anything about it. Hide in your hose all day.
I started OP. My suggestion is to bring a cheap medium to large sized mirror with you to protests. If uppity liberals try to "get you on tape" you hold the mirror up to them. Nowhere was it recommneded to "shove a mirror at them", that's the fabrication of your mind. They believe they can inflict harsh ramifications on Trump supporters by exposing them on social media. It would be quite another story if most of their footage was a mirror image of themselves looking like crooked tabloid journalists with a crazed look in their eye, they would be ruining their OWN reputation.

The entire point of bringing a mirror is to change the court of public opinion. You fail to grasp this. Based on your posts ITT where you talk about knives and armor gear, you are a violent person, and probably view this tactic through the lens of your violent personality and perhaps violent personal background. You may not be able to concieve of this due to being a criminal/violent person, but this tactic is entirely non violent. The court of public opinion will be forced to witness not just the videos of Trump supporters but the images of those who try to smear them.

This is pretty much the first thing I thought of when I read OP.
But personally, I'd step it up a notch. These are illegal in my jurisdiction (Not an American) but… Imagine the fun you could have permanently blinding these faggots (and burning out the CCD's in their phones/camcorders) with a 1 watt laser.
m.wickedlasers.com/arctic

Pick one. Jesus fuck.

One is related to court battles over assault charges, the other is what people think of you.
My point is to stop caring about other people's unfounded opinions.

Hi kike, nice way of trying to change my words.
Do you just not have enough law work again?
Why not turn on your brothers, that will give you lots of work for bagels.

Why didn't I think of this sooner.

I directly quoted you. "Shoving a mirror at them or in any way being aggressive can be easily taken as assault" were your words. My suggestion is to hold a mirror.
You're obviously reactive, emotional, and of medium intelligence. You would be better at one of the violent rallies as a straight up thug. But not everyone is like that (most here I would wager, including me).

He's a dumb thug tbh. STAY ON TARGET.

So which product is best to buy for this operation?

I've been looking for good plastic or plexiglass mirrors. Something sturdy enough they'd waste their time trying to break it, or look like fools long enough to realize that they are breaking the law by doing so.

A mirror is a great weapon/shield, the liberal SJW perfectly represents medusa. Seeing themselves puts at risk their conditioned responses, it will most likely make them uncomfortable.

Question is, what size, how do you carry it, how do you hold it.

Putting a maga hat image on the mirror then trying to get their head to appear as though they are wearing it is a potential source of countless memetic fuel for our campaign.

Honestly I would go to the nearest bulk discount store (target, walmart, home depot, lowes, similar) and find the most inexpensive one of whatever size you feel is best.

This is what I would do. Duct tape and the mirror easily bought in the same store. Set aside 30 minutes before the event to visit the store, or build a better shield beforehand if you have the time and inclination.

My bad, calling out fuckwits/shills/goons is a habit at this point.

I think it's been established that glass is a very bad idea. Honestly, I think having a plexiglass mirror with some memes or nothing on it on the back of a sign with a political statement is the best approach.

Hold sign, get harassed and filmed, turn sign around, watch as they recoil.

You are a narcissistic person believing this about you and there are not multiple people around here. Your intelligence is at the level of a crow, your best hope in life is making drano bombs and doing a crowd dive at the next liberal rally you are ironically at.

You have to keep in mind this isn't a physical shield to protect against attacks. And if someone does want to attack you it's them who are going to get cut up unless the grab it out of your hands and turn it around.

The cheap door mirrors you can get at stores are big, tall, and the glass is less than 2mm thick and are very flimsy and won't make strong shards. I know cause I've accidentally broken some.

If your situational awareness (detection of niggers and spics) makes you feel you are going to be assaulted though obviously you should leave. This is a response and retaliation for smug protected safe space leftists whose preferred tactic is character assassination, a group you are guaranteed to see even if you don't see actual violent minority thugs

If you are a felon, have a criminal record, or a tendency to violence (all of these apply to you), I wouldn't recommend doing this.

Yes this is the idea. No lasers, physical shield, or anything like that.

You are literally carrying a mirror with no other intent other than to show them their reflection. Anything more than this is way outside of what this is about. This isn't military LARPing. Reread OP.

And now you just engaged in defamation of character.
Congratulations, you narcissistic fuckwit.

If it was anything of that, a dime store costume mirror would be all that is needed.

Call the cops

I've already backtraced him and sent a Saudi vice squad.

Dubs confirm, Saudi vice squad en route.

RIGHT WING REFLECTION SQUADS

You're a dumb nigger.

This gave me an
ELECTION REFLECTION REFRACTION ERECTION

We ocarina of time now

What? Don't you have a 1st Amendment?

Not since 2001.

I would like to see this.

Fuck I have that meme on my computer. Is it something in the QR code looking shit on the bottom left?

Good post. Put something like black lives don't matter, let them reach peak triggering, then show them their own faces. We're working up to something big here

Missed his chance tbh

I saw that on goybook. What is it supposed to mean?

like this!!!

It's a line from Spongebob, Spongebob was protesting the Krusty Krab with that slogan. For some reason the normalfags like to make memes from Spongebob

checked fam

Nice dude. (non self-identifying) pics would be cool.

Of course people can do what they want, but as OP of this idea I want to repeat the idea is a straight-up mirror with no other commentary. The commentary is the mannerisms and behavior of the leftists mob videographers with their smart phones. Being forced to see how they behave and who they are. And even if they don't feel guilt or shame, then at least forcing their phones to record THEMSELVES rather than us.

We're essentially taking control of the most powerful tool in the digital age - their portable video camera recorders - without any physical force or breaking of law.

Can you buy inexpensive glass mirrors at bulk stores like walmart?

A plastic or acrylic mirror would absolutely be the best choice if you can get them.

Remember, no one is expected to make violent physical contact. That's the point of pointing a camera lens at someone - you are being violent in a social manner. You are threatening to "expose" someone and have it on record. Abstract, psychological violence.

A mirror is the best weapon to combat this psychological violence without responding via physical reaction.

Personally I'm not too keen on the idea of a full-sized mirror. Reflective Mylar on a cardboard base?

personally I would think polished sheet metal would be the best. Protective, sturdy, and reflective. Unbreakable (although scratch able).

this is a good idea for the simple fact that they DO NOT WANT TO FILM THEMSELVES. if you put a mirror in the way, any second where they're visible in the recording, they'll have to discard

ofc they'll try to rip it out of your hands but that gives you the right to beat the fuck out of them. so it works out

Use acrylic mirrors. They are plastic (won't shatter if you drop them), sturdy, and you can cut them to any shape you want.

Don't use mylar unless you know what you're doing. It's very wrinkly unless you glue it to a very flat surface and get the bubbles out.

Don't use that crap either, it's too wrinkly.

Top Kek.

Red Ice radio meme-forcing detected and rejected.

we Link now?

Forgot to mention, you can drill holes in them too with a drill press. Don't use a handheld drill because you are likely to crack the acrylic when you push through.

The size of a Roman shield, held in the same manner. Its purpose is not a shield, dummy!

bump, harambe guys please use this next time

We RWLGKS now

lol

At the very least, I'd recommend filming them right back, though I might suggest picking up a spare $30 phone just for that, You don't want your real one getting snatched.

and when they immediatly break it knowing there will be no reprecussions for doing so?

Do you really think they'd charge you and break it?

Please. Round two comes immediately after election day. If trump wins the left could very well go supernova and if Clinton wins shit's fucked too. Happening soon fellow user.

Use polished steel.

this is a good idea (checked)

I never would have believed spiked armor and mirrorshields to be our weapons

imagine 30 or so Trump supporters all with megaphones. i only really one or two ever in play at one time. but 30 blaring out Trump at once…. egadds thats loud

Walking sticks or canes also make great wepons in a pinch. Best cane or stick money can buy is an AK-47. they work great as an impromptu weapon

Tell us, what's inside it?

Watch out anons. If you show these people their reflection, they will be genuinely triggered by the sight of it. The pent-up shame which those (((progressives))) use against us is so great, they see it as having the potential of ruining their entire life should the truth about their character get out. Not even that - simply the act of having seen themselves with that schizophrenic angry look in their eyes, they could no longer deny to themselves what they look like while in attack mode - that's why they try to use shame against us, too, and try to bait us into bringing more shame into our lives so we become more controllable.

This is really a fantastic idea OP. Our enemies are already drowning in shame. They may have seen less than flattering photographs of themselves before, but seeing it live is a whole different story. There's no denying it anymore at that point.

That is actually a pretty good idea, leftists enjoy the idea of breathing down other people's necks but seeing their own reflection as they film is definitely going to fuck with them even if they are used to being filmed.