New here

Hey Holla Forums, just saw your thread on 4Chan.
This place looks cool and different!
A bit of a lack of Facebook threads and trap threads though, thats going to have to change.
Anyways hope to make a lot of new friends over here, have a goodnight my dudes.

Welcome!!!

We love your kind around here, and we hope you enjoy your stay.

As long as you support pedo rights, im fine with newfags from cuckchan

Thanks!
I hope I can contribute often.
But you know how highschool is huh.

I would not call my self a newfag, I've been on 4chan for well over a year.
I do not support pedo rights you people need to go to jail.

Oh definitely my man, barely any time to post on imageboards amirite?

You fucking newfag

Jesus dude, how retarded can you get..?

I know right.
I'm either on Facebook, 4Chan, Tumblr, or Reddit and I guess on Holla Forums.

Well like I said my man, enjoy your stay.

and yeah, please post more facebook memes.

Datamining Thread

I'll do my best.
Have you heard of the Banana meme?

I have! It's soooooo funny. Mind if I save it?

kek

Sure my dude!
You can save everything I post.

I'll brb guys my mom wants me to go to the store and pick crap up.

Kick ass dude!

Stay safe, see ya later :D

Back guys!

Hey bro, welcome back!!!

Can anyone walk me through some cool and dank Holla Forums memes?

Try the ultimate kekery… >>>/specialmemefresh/

reminder to not reply to dataminers who ask datamining questions

Pretty much just go crazy, just don't upset the mods. They have nothing to live for and all they do is monitor anons so they tend to be really cranky

Don't be a n-gger!

Neat dude!
Just like 4Chan Holla Forums!
That place rocks!

Hey my dude how long have you been on Holla Forums for (just a friendly question).

Indeed it does, this one however rocks a little bit more.

how do i buy Holla Forums gold and log in my account

You gotta talk to a guy called Hex

Put your desired username and email into their respective fields and send 0.000454 BTC to this address vffrj*O(&nrgf4r45f@*(cfr4(#

whats a bitecoin

I didnt day bitecoin, I said btc. You have been ousted. Ousted.

how do i post one of those animes my son keeps talking about

meep meep 全て4チャンネル人は帰ってください tbh no homo

get out shil , MAGA REEEEEEEE

(This comment requires current Holla Forums Premium Gold™ membership to view in full)

Please note: This poster is an officially verified "Holla Forums Premium Gold™ Member" since 2009.

Bumping this quality thread.

it's good to get some new users here on the 8 channel. it has been pretty dry as of late to be perfectly honest. I welcome all my fellow redditors with an open heart!

What a fucking idiot.

not even gonna reply

thanks this is what my freidns told me i was about to find here and i was very much looking forward to
t. newfriend

Thanks for all the support guys and the nice warm welcome.
F-ck the haters am I right?
Hey guys anyone else like Rick and Morty!
wubba lubba dub dub!!!!!1

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoy it, but the fan base can go straight to hell

GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ctrl+ alt+ delete then unplug computer, if your on this website u have a viris already

What if I reply to dataminers who ask non-dataminer questions?

Hello random Holla Forums thread.
I’m just the usual data mining asking permission to mind data in this thread. Nothing bad will happen see, my company doesn’t send any information to the government. This means all your data is safe and private.
Thank you for understanding.

probably bait but I'm autistic enough to respond

I hope OP loves Lolis and Furries too!

GET OUT NORMAL NIGGER RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK.

You have to go back.

GET OUT NORMAL NIGGER RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pedos need killed

GET OUT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

poo poo pee pee

loling at the knowyourmeme filename

It is not okay to bring your Facebook memes over here normalfag GET OUT!!.

Facebook was here way longer then this site you know (that means it's better).
Haters gonna Hate!

That's still a newfag buddy you weren't on there during its golden era 2003-2007 therefore you're not an oldfag.

Sorry bud but on here we like little girls not 40 year old moms and old hags ether adapt to the culture or fuck off Holla Forums is pro pedo unlike our enemy Cuckchan we even have pedo boards on here so lurk more or get the fuck out normal scum.

That's not an argument to what i said and it makes 0 sense are you really that fucking retarded or are you just larping as a normalfag highschooler??.

look at this degenerate thinking he is cool LOL

He doesn't even have enough computers to datamine, you retards.

Hah look who the real newfag is!
Pedo is wrong and nothing you say can change that.

What you said makes 0 sense how is it not an argument. Things on the internet are cooler the older it is thus Facebook memes (Facebook being older) are cooler than Holla Forums memes (being newer(newfags))

Never said i was cool don't put words in my mouth also i find it very hypocritical that you newfags complain a lot about degeneracy when you guys post trap gay cuck gore and incest shit which is just as degenerate as pedoshit.

you're such a seething degenerate you are making things up LOL

Gotta lurk longer than that buddy

Don't bring that moralfag mentality over here we dont appreciate it Holla Forums and 4chan are both very different not the same AGAIn pedoshit gets posted on here all the time and if you cant handle it than leave there are also pedo boards on here.

No they don't kiddo plus if you did a little bit of research you would know that 4chan originally was an anime forum site for anime fans fans of Japanese culture and social outcast image boards are for losers not edgelords who wanna be all cool and hip with the normals.

Go look at 4/b/ catalog

Things change life moves one it's 2018 not 2003.

Not an argument also imageboards are not for making friends you dumb nigger faggot.

On 4Chan I have made a lot of friends, I have them on my steam and I even have two of them on my Facebook. So imageboards can be used to make friends.
They year not being and argument is silly every year things change get used to it.

you're such such a fucktard. such a weakling that you fantasize over fucking kids because you have no power.

That's because their newfags like you they don't understand that these are ANONYMOUS image boards not Facebook not Reddit not the cancerous Youtube comments section ect.

Not an argument

Also stop linking 4chan and Holla Forums together again two completely different sites and we hate 4chan 4chan and Holla Forums are enemies now i'm gonna ask you some questions that probably only i and other Holla Forums oldfags can answer.

1. Do you know who Hotwheels is??.

2. Do you remember Gamergate which happened back in 2014??.

3. Do you remember when it was Holla Forums.co and not 8ch.net??.

4. Do you remember old boards like /hebe/ /doxx/ /rape/ /r8k/ /philia/ /pedo/ before they were deleted??.

5. Do you remember the Holla Forums infinity design from late 2015-early 2016??.

If you don't remember any of these things than you are a fucking newfag.

ITT:
Morons that fall for extremely obvious bait

I said I was new to Holla Forums not 4Chan and they are the same thing 4Chan was the original and Holla Forums copied the idea end of story.
If it's ANONYMOUS why can I put a name and email? Checkmate.

pedo tears

No 2chan was retard.

you have tuckerd me out little guy
I'm done with you
keep posting thinking you know whats up

fail

No they're not.

On 4chan

Yeah they're not the same buddy.

Good never come back normalfag.

How the hell is this bait when the screen shot of the 4cuck thread is right there and i also found it in the archive as well so he could be some edgy high school normal faggot who came from there.

Ill miss u johnny conquest add me on steam