Leftists admit they are societally suicidal

They are literally saying they prefer knowingly sacrificing themselves for random 3rd worlders and letting their society crumble than keeping them out

They are literally traitors and are admitting it

Other urls found in this thread:

arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/45619160917
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So he'd rather sacrifice himself for the purpose of societal approval, rather than work constantly towards his entire life so that people from these war-stricken countries would be better off?

Fight those people with their own weapons. Tell him he's stupid to think like that. Tell him the world needs more people like him; him being dead won't do any good for them, but if he's alive doing something, it's important.

Baby steps with these people, and you might be surprised with the outcomes.

What a cuck, my life is 100% worth more than a any number of strangers. A strangers life means nothing to me, let alone a third world shitskin stranger.

The comparison made is false. It's not their the goybook poster's life being "traded", it's not their family members' lives; it's complete strangers lives of which they have neither the say over nor the right to "trade".

this. libs only give and take that which belongs to others.

Also…

(((Eli)))

I'm surprised we haven't called on the white cucks to quit their jobs and vacate their positions for non-whites. If we made these people jobless, they would either have to live in poor neighborhoods next to non-whites and learn how they are or start infighting between non-whites and the cucks that won't take the bait.

Yeah, its why the most "racist" areas generally have a higher portion of niggers. Meanwhile progressives love to socially signal online while living in a 90+% white area.

This has proven that leftists are truly and deeply mentally ill invalids. The test of sanity and your worth as a life depends upon the basic goal of self-preservation. They lack this and instead trade it for a goal of being self-destructive and self-hating. The leftists simply do not deserve to exist, by the own admission.

Every leftist should realise this, if you are white and hate whites and white civilisation so much and feel guilt for things you are not personally responsible for then why don't you kill yourselves? Please leftists, kill yourselves. It is what is best, by and true to your own leftist belief.

he's just trying to get the goyim to ignore their self preservation instincts by instilling peer pressure via social media

they already did this with pattern recognition

This mindset can be traced to new age ideology and distorted Buddhism.They would actually sacrifice themselves because they think they'll gain enlightenment or at least be reborn into a higher realm.

Underrated post.

If you want to kill yourself so badly then get a gun and shoot yourself.

Liberalism is treason.

lol it's not a sacrifice if it's not voluntary

basically "i don't mind other people dying as long as i can virtue signal."

That's some 10/10 virtue signaling right there. Somebody should convince him to open his home to "refugees".

That and the notion that karma is real so even though they suffer now by being dead they will gain in the next life. Or maybe even get a fast pass to Buddhahood.

It's a shit analogy, you're really feeding the skittles to strangers.

I don't think you realise how Buddhism works.

As for leftists, they are just extremely mentally ill.

the whole point of the skittle analogy is that those poisoned skittles make society worse. you cant knowingly eat them to get rid of them. they are hidden and disguised. if you start letting immigrants in (skittles), they begin destroying your society (the poisoned skittles).

cool facebook post though. i bet you got a decent amount of likes from virtue signaling braindead sheep.

Exactly. They aren't sacrificing themselves. They sacrifice lives of other people living in their countries. They are murderers who force other people eat poisonous skittles.

We should help them meet their destiny.

I've seen leftists say this kind of shit for years. While we fantasize about ridding ourselves of the people ruining our nations, they fantasize about the opposite: 3rd worlders rising up and destroying all whites, including themselves. They're really sick people.

Hashtag #PoisonSkittleChallenge when?

So we're all in agreement then. The leftists need to kill themselves for being white. Let's start on twitter.

When whatever city this cuck lives in starts to get dangerous, I guarantee he will be one of the first to move out. He's not brave selfless; he just has options. It's fine if the poor people get raped or murdered, though.

Well.. you haven't killed any leftists, so the end result on your end is largely the same as theirs.

FTFY

How much of his paycheck does he donate to charity?
How much of his weekend does he spend volunteering?
How many sacrifices has he made for others?

He spends countless hours virtue signaling and checking his privilege. That counts, right?

Next step is to ask him if he would force feed those skittles to the most vulnerable members of society, as that is what immigration does.

Then tell him to check his fucking privilege, because he isn't the one suffering from the migrant influx.

Then call him a cuck, hang him from a tree, skin him, and nail his skin to the door of the local city hall.

You guys should read the comments. Three quarters of them are redpilled and many are both scathing and funny. I was surprised and pleased to see such Holla Forumsesque replies on Faceberg of all places. Enjoy.

Post some

I hope Kek lets me torture them in the afterlife

They genuinely believe people from shit places aren't shit at functioning in another type of society and neglect the fact that even their worthless self is more productive.

yes, plz post

As if non-whites, consisting of 7 billion of the 7.whatever billion people on Earth, basically all, are going to die off if they don't invade, rape and kill whites in white countries.

The "wars" he's claiming they are running from were mostly begun by Hillary and Obama.

Just point out how they don't care about stopping the war, they just want every mudling in existence inside western lands.

If they cared about "muh wimz and chillunz", they would be aggressively against western governments arming ISIS.

That's not a good indicator. There are many Americans/Europeans who have named their children after people of the bible, e.g. David, Michael, Gabriel, Samuel, etc.

The old magic dirt theory.

Has anyone else noticed that leftists seem to think there are billions of whites in the world able to be sacrificed and replaced with no real effect?

They are indoctrinated to believe it will have an effect, they believe it will make the world better. Niggers living in harmony with nature, sharing with each other, worshiping Gaia peacefully. Not these greedy white male colonizers trading slaves and polluting the Earth for profit. because nothing increases profit margins like dumping chemicals in a river, like the EPA did recently

We should change that question to, if you eat from the bowl of skittles you risk killing your entire family and the family of others.

This.

It is always white liberals that are the first to white flight and they have always been extremely defensive about it and try to rationalise how it isn't racist. I hope when Trump gets in, he floods every single white neighbourhood with the "diversity" they claim to love and support so much and he also makes it illegal for them to leave. Let's see what happens when they are forced to deal with the same diversity those ebil racists they cry about have to put up with on a daily basis. There will never be another white democrat voter ever again.

This is how they crack. They throw a fit like this and their friends don't like them anymore, cause they appear mentally unstable. I'm glad we have the trump team of professional shitposters to force them to try to answer like this.

Even if their plan to reduce white numbers succeeds it would mean mass death for the shitskins that bred like rabbits while being supported by white people. Niggers are overpopulating because they're given insane amounts of gibs to raise families of 4+ children. Without enough white people around to continue giving them free shit and manage things everything would collapse within a year, billions of them would die from starvation, disease, and chimpouts. Niggers can't farm, can't build, can't maintain stable governments, and they can't overcome their collective retardation. Whites that remained after the die-off would retake land and repopulate. No matter what cucks try to do they can't beat natural selection. The white race is the next step in human evolution, and this racial struggle is going to be nothing but a footnote in history. We're going to the stars, and eventually we're going to find alien life, build artificial consciousness, and achieve a metaphysical state of smugness.

anyone wanna do some video editing?

Remember, you filthy working class Whites; you're going to be the martyrs for his cause, not him and his ivory tower friends.

Reminds me of a Britbong I know who cries about muh refugees but then attempted to join the ADF.
Seriously, what the fuck? The worst part is the sacred cow status the military has. You're practically crucifying yourself if you question this flawed line of reasoning.

screenshots pls

What about the name elicits that reaction?

The name of the character he posted is Samuel.

Well, I'm embarrassed.
T-thanks, user.

You know what the funniest thing is
Leftism And Judism is what caused these wars in the first place

I Corrected the Record

all of this type of thinking comes from Christianity. Turn thy cheek stuff. Once Christianity collapsed cultural Marxism and secular humanism replaced it, but still holds the same values.

I see your point. But, Christianity is not supposed to be about forcing others to go along with someone's inflated idea of moral superiority.

ever heard of the inquisition? killing millions of pagans? both sides did bad, but at least Rome had some morals and high virtue in the beginning.

Man, The Camp of the Saints was just a bit too fucking right about this shit. How did he know all the way back in 73? Marxism was being pushed before that in the west, of course, but coming to this conclusion must've been a bit far fetched.

That was a good thing. They were getting rid of the remaining Jews and Muslims.

Yeah, it's more like the question should be
Would you eat a handful of skittles out of a bowl if you knew that some of them were small touch activated remote controls to kill many people in your country

And her answer

It's not really a good comparison either way, because refusing to eat the skittles will not result in people dieing either. It paints one option as being in vain rather than a life or death decision.

ultimately the fact is that these subhumans are completely disconnected from reality, they SAY they'll happily kill themselves for their ideals, but at the same time they'll do everything they can to isolate themselves from the mud hordes and surround themselves with other white liberals.

Someone post the fucking boat comic already.

The ones that can afford it might, but I think others might just have a different set of experiences with these groups and are ignorant to the risks they pose.

No - they need to kill themselves because they feel the need to kill themselves.

Nice false equivalence there though.

No.

A simple jewgle search will show you the numbers are in the thousands (at most). But the (((media))) just LOVES to go on about how the Inquisition was literally Hitler before Hitler was born and so were the Crusades.

Source?

It's an idiotic scenario they are imagining. They think that the imported niggers and sandcoon will become like white shitlibs. This is not the case, they will simply import black supremacists and violent islamists. The upside is that we are slowly purging our society of jews and white leftists. They are self purging pretty hard

Because the ways in which american liberals are willing to help people are social signaling on the internet, eating metaphorical skittles, and martyring themselves trough inaction.

You replied yes you filthy kike.. right?

How did we not think of this before?

Standard liberal politics be like

It's called ethnomasochism.

(but that guy is named Eli Bosnick so he may be jewish)

Being a traitor should be illegal and the punishment for them is death.

All cuckoos should be erradicated. The human race erased tougher animals from the gene pool, a little parasitic bird should be easy.

This, fellow anons, is r-selection on display. It's about quantity for them, not quality.

This is an invitation. They're begging to be destroyed, and we have a job to do because it's either us or them.

God, already a piece of shit from birth. Ridiculous.

Exactly like the hollacost, i've yet to see those terrified women and children, but even someone older than 40 is like an unicorn. One would expect the weak to be the first to fly from war and yet…

And the societal version of random predation.

During the mass suicide in Guyana, some people refused to drink the koolaid and attempted to escape into the rain-forest. Jim Jones had them shot in the back as they ran away. Also, infants were killed by squirting the poison into their mouths using a needle-less syringe.

Turn thy cheek was always about letting petty shit go.
What these faggots are doing is sacrificing the safety of their own to help infidels. and oh boy do they help them

People like this are always a laugh because when you ask "well why haven't you killed yourself yet then?" they backpedal hard and deliver a million excuses

"I would gorge myself on skittles"

Well, some do that, but most of them force *others* to gorge themselves on them.

I'm glad cuckoos exist.
A couple of comments on that video that use it as an apt analogy to the "refugee" "crisis".

They're suicidal, and they want to take every White with them.

Yep, I have the same observation and conclusion.

The skittles analogy is a faulty one.
The usage of skittles allows a person to rebut the danger of a single bad skittle.
When someone eats a poisoned food, the poison dies with them.
This paints victims of terrorism as martyrs for the globalist cause, and the enabling leaders as flawless sages.

In reality, a single terrorist can kill thousands of people and harm a culture for generations.
The people who choose not to accept reality, and actively deny others the right to protect themselves deserve to be executed in the streets.

Mandatory viewing, try to watch in one sitting.

This is why kikes love analogies so much. The normans use analogies as arguments and make models and predictions of reality based on them without paying any attention to keeping the original cause and effect intact, introducing new associations freely. Case in point, the actual analogy if the migrant perspective is considered like in the OP:

Well, there you have it.
The rest of the comments were either in the same vein or lame deflections from people who probably hold similar sentiments.

Let's get on it. #givethemachance. Give someone else a chance in life! Immigrants and refugees cannot find work.

that's the crux of it.

people who actually lay down their lives for other people wouldn't thrust such a heavy burden upon the west as a whole. sustainability, and the reduction of loss of life is the true goal of an altruist - even if that results in them becoming the villain in the eyes of many.

But you don't become a buddha by being a societally subversive leftist. That is not the middle way. You only get there by the eightfold path. No other.

Reminder that the crazy guru Jim Jones was the granddaddy of Social Justice.

One interpretation of the skittles allegory is that everyone has to grab a handful and take their chances. This narcissitic faggot believes that his actions will only benefit him and him alone. But it's a double edge sword, but once again,all negative effects will affect him and him alone. So he sets himself up as the saint and the martyr, without any thought as to how his actions will affect society as a whole. This faggot has a severe case of unwarranted self importance and it's disgusting. Western society as a whole will have to pay for, and suffer, the consequences of suicidal immigration. If he wasn't so wrapped up in himself, he might actually see it for what it is. Probably another case of hypocritical thinking/living. These people want to play their stupid tucking games but don't want to pay the piper.

Of course a video about god damn birds would upset me.

God damn our current society.

The belief that all human life is equally important, is the darkest most sanatic lie that could possibly exist, any human being that believes that is from the pit.

If he wants to help them so much what is he doing posting on Faceberg? If he's ready to die for it he's ready to give up all his money and move to a shithole to help shitskins. Truth is, he isn't willing to die for it, but he'll gladly shift the risk to you. Unlike in the skittles analogy, it's society as a whole who will get poisoned (specially girls since unlike him many have been and will be raped by rapefugees).

Exactly. The skittles analogy doesn't work when taken literally because the poison would kill other people, not the person selfishly gorging themselves.

A more accurate analogy would be if there was a button that every time you pressed it would make you feel good, but there was a certain probability one of your countrymen would die.

Now imagine you see that person banging on the button, do you stop them?

He eventually will be sacrificed anyway lulz

This is what unnerves me the most about leftists: how they try to make the disastrous seem inconsequential and how they don't see what they're doing is inherently wrong

A better analogy

Leftists are free to kill themselves as they please but leave the sane people with self-respect out of it.

That would explain why they attempt to censor the same exact things. Even if you win, they just change their stripes.

should be redefined as a mental illness that is possibly contagious and most certainly fatal to oneself by promotion of suicidal tendencies.

Multi-Cultural, Anti-Racist Leftism = Mental AIDS
arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/45619160917

The HIV virus attacks human immune systems. It destroys your protection against invading microbes and contamination.

When immunity is destroyed, the human body can’t fight infections and prevent the diseases that follow… And so you die.

Multicultural leftism works on a similar principle:
-Undermine and destroy the immune system of a nation.

Primary symptoms of the disease include:

Xenophilia
-A systematic preference for the other, rather than for the same.

Xenophilia is generally a sign of deformed character, delinquent frustrations, or psychic deviancy.

Oikophobia (oikos = home)
-Negative feelings, aversion or hate towards one’s home, country, national culture, and heritage of one’s own society.

Oikophobia prevails today among Western artists, journalists, Leftism “intellectuals” and their followers.

It’s a collective psychopathy which can be characterised by:

Ethno-mascochism (ethnic-masochism)

Sexual masochism = taking perverse pleasure in causing pain to your self.'''

Ethno-masochicm = taking pleasure in attacking and humiliating one’s own ethnicity, nation or race.

It is a pathological tendency to perpetually ridicule and destructively criticise one’s own nation, ethnicity or race:

“Whites are the worst - racists! Imperialists! Nazis! Whites are responsible for all evil!”

Oikophobes and ethno-mascochists are in permanent opposition to their own nation, race and culture.

Emasculation

Emasculation of the society - an effort to “castrate” the nation:

It is an attack on all historically proven and successful traditions and values that kept European society vital and strong for centuries.

A nation is like a living organism

When a virus enters a body, the body fights it.

When foreign and alien cultures and races encroach on a nation’s territory, that nation defends itself in order to survive and save its culture.

Nationalism, as well as supposed defensive “racism,” “xenophobia” and other such Marxist buzzwords are all part of this protective immune system.

Multicultural Leftism (like AIDS) seeks to corrupt and break the immune system of the nation, to kill a nation.

Multicultural, anti-racist leftism should be treated as a dangerous disease.

I wish he would eat some poison.

Can we meme this?

dubs confirm

Even if that is true, HIV works as a virus replicating it's DNA with each new dead cell.

If you kill the infected ones, they can emit new copies of the virus that will infect other ones right before dying.

my fucking sides

Inquisition killed 6 million pagans right?

Considering leftist ideology, you would think leftists would have all killed themselves ages ago. Leftism is truly a suicidal ideology for the deranged and mentally ill who subconsciously wish to be raped to killed or raped to death.

Leftists are simply post-Christian moralfags. They reject all of the metaphysics of Christianity, yet keep the metaethics of Christianity. This is because they are dumbasses who don't know how to question their assumptions.

Yeah, I could personally kill every other person on earth to protect people I love. No question, and I wouldn't feel a bit of guilt over it.

Nope. It's from Christianity.

(((Eli)))

Looks like the NYT has been kind enough to give us a comprehensive list of traitors.
Keep this in mind for after the election and on the DOTR

Leftism is completely dysgenic.

Faggotry/transfaggotry = Don't spread your genes
Mass Immigration = Weaken your people's genes
Feminism = Fewer children and higher chance of birth defects
Socialism = Redistribute money to the inferior
Global aid = Redistribute money to foreign people so they can breed
Sexual promiscuity = don't settle down and start a family

And to think, they used to be dinosaurs.