If you guys don't like my state, then why don't you get the fuck out then? Leave...

If you guys don't like my state, then why don't you get the fuck out then? Leave. Don't need tradcuck buzzkill lowtest no-fun-allowed faggots here anyways.

Over 50% of your state doesnt like your state. That's why they're taking your advice and seceding.

While I want all the illegal immigrants out of my state and my country, pretending California is the, if not the 2nd most behind NYC, most fun state to be in if you are under 35

Well I messed that up. Point is we're the best state to be in for young people

Just because Nancy bullied state officials into looking the other way as millions of Mexican aliens check her box doesn't mean the state of California belongs to your smelly asses.

it's the best state for homeless people and spics, thats about it

I've been to Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, New York, New Jersey, Missouri Mississippi, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington state, Texas, and Kansas

I have never found a better place to live, than California. California is the greatest state, the fairest weather, the most diverse geography, the land of fame and fortune, and crown jewel of the west coast, the golden state. I never want to leave California, nobody does, that's why everybody wants to be here. 40 fucking million people. Even though Mexicans make up most of that, California STILL has more Europen Whites than many states COMBINED simply because of its sheer population size.

This is one of the greatest places to live on Earth, I'm not just saying this. I genuinely believe its true. It would be perfect if not for the fact its full of shitty, heartless people. I will give other states that, everywhere else people are significantly friendlier, the people themselves are simpler, and I mean that in a good way. Everyone in California is a fucking cunt. But I still wouldn't have it any other way

california is cool everywhere except for socal

The "New California" meme was started by salty Democrats. Look at where they want to draw the borders, they want to unite EVERY blue county in California. Notice how they literally cut the southern border off at Orange County, a Republican county and also one of the wealthiest counties in the entire country. This is all about shitty party politics, do not get confused.

LA County =/= All of SoCal

but it wasn't

rly makes u think

No you idiot, the bigger red part is the part that's seceding because the city-dwelling soyboys were imposing arbitrary restrictions on them from their thrones on high in Sacramento

Still shitty party political bullshit all the same and I do not expect it to get anywhere. I always assumed it was the annoying lefties that have historically been the secession 'Calexit' types of faggots though. I do know that the state overall is very split politics wise. Especially since Republicans here are getting sick and fucking tired of Dems representing the entire state

Thats. Why. They're. Forming. Their. Own. State.

No they're not, I live in part of so-called New California or Old or whatever the fuck it is. You can't just "form your own state" because everyone here is too content with their local governments to even care about the lefties up in Sacramento. This is just a small group of faggots making sensationalism for themselves. If fucking Jewgle can't have their way with splitting California North and South what makes you think some small group of separatist Republicans can?

I know of at least 12 white people who have left cali over the past 3 years to move to the midwest. Cali is dying, and the reason the population is going up is because of shitskins

sure thing schlomo

Italians are the least white country in Europe so can it Giuseppe

not even from italy, jamal
stop being a nigger , you nigger

When California's economy starts to take a hit a stop propping up red states then I'll consider it "dying" but for now it, by itself, is still one of the largest economies on Earth.

>>>Holla Forums

Italy is surrounded by sea on all corners did you expect people not to sunbathe?
Meanwhile you have to knock on your wall to make your sister stop moaning as Jamal ruins her labia

It's called thousands of years of moors pleasing your women the way that you eurocucks can't.

Muslims in Italy are 1%, and we make sure they stay at their place.
People here aren't afraid to be publically racist.
You would like it, 56%

What is Utah?

Now they're at 1% after the Aryan master race crusaders kicked their asses only after they defiled your bloodline. It's called history, you commie.

By that logic you people should have a crusade against niggers and I don't see that happening any time soon

Why would you crusade against an entire race of people that works for you and only defiles the degenerate trash you weren't going to marry anyway?

why

the only nice thing that is there to be nice is the nice sunny weather in the south and in the spirit of our founding fathers, I could care less for anything but my own land and my own life, it just sucks that you faggots make cali such a toxic nice place

accc31 thinks all young people like drinking, drugs and nigger music

forgot to add, degenrate sex

Yeah almost no one who is actually there is saying that stuff.

lol

t.illegal spic

Depends on where you are located in California obviously if are in an area with a lot of revenue than your experience is going to be better.

I fucking hate this place
t. lifelong californian
literally my number one priority