NFA's days are numbered

Donald Trump Jr. is aware of the National Firearms Act and how it is unconstitutional. This means if Trump is elected we will get giggle switches back for our funs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ableammo.com/catalog/federal-fiveseven-handgun-ammunition-ae5728a-57mmx28mm-full-metal-jacket-fmj-p-133511.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen Strelok =)

All shooters should love jr… I was listening to him speak about the difficulty getting 6.5mm SMKs in NY… for his F class rifle…

Jr. is the real deal.. and it proves his dad was just pretending to be anti gun out of necessity (playing the NY tycoon).

He wants his people armed.

The prince is also a hunter, i follow him on fagbook.

This guy will be one of the greatest assets of the Don

Wish that was a wider shot where you could see that its him, would have made great meme material

I think Trump is pro second amendment.

But it appears he doesn't know a thing about firearms or American gun laws and statistics.
He caved in the debate when he agreed with no fly no buy which is wrong. But I think that's just because he doesn't know that the no fly list is bs. It scared away a lot of people after that.
He should be trying to get more republicans on his side not win over hillary supporters.

If he really wants to win. He should be spending as much time as he can learning as much as he possibly can about firearms so when that topic comes up he's ready to blast hillary with facts.

He should watch all of Steven Crowders videos on the second amendment to the point where he can recite them word for word and he'll win this election with flying colours.

fuck off steve you are the definition of cuckservative

can't wait until this guy becomes president. he'll make his dad look like Carter in comparison.

Lets hope it doesn't come to that… I love Jr but we need Trump now.

can they not both be president?

Oh, kind of like Trump/Trump's clone 2016?

no, I mean 8 years of senior followed by 8 years of junior.

Along with gassing the NFA, it would be awesome if we could lift the Russian importation ban as well. There are so many slavshit rifles that I'm not allowed to have.

I'm going to pick one of these up when the NFA is kill

I want a full fun Uzi tbh

For all of you people who don't know, the NFA (and Hughes Amendment) is why a legal full auto AR15 cost $20,000.

This. Slavshit is breddy gud

I doubt it because I've interviewed people who knew him all their lives.

I'd rather have Jr. be president at this point than Trump. He is the real real deal.

Don Jr. is most likely a Holla Forumsack m8.

I thought that you knew this.

Antigunners dont typically have sons who hunt hardcore and competitively shoot precision rifles..

You've been fooled by Trump, try again fagget.

Nothing wrong with that. Jew guns are just redesigned white weapons anyway.

uzi's are trash

svd's are legal because no fun switch but they won't be genuine USSR shit unless you pay ou the ass

You can have both now. You can't have any of the pictured.Both will cost you an arm and a leg though. RPDs more so because they're NFA. I wish I'd had the money to get an SVD when I first wanted one. You could have one for like half the price.
Also, RPDs are notoriously shitty. Just get a an RPK with a good Romanian drum. I don't have time to chink wind up shit.

Jr. is gonna be president after Trump himself.

And then a Holla Forumsack will have seized control of the United States government.

macvsog disagrees

Holla Forumsack and /k/ike ;)

Eric is married to Jude not Don JR

pick one

I meant that he's on /k/. Sad.

And Jr is the one named after The Don himself. He is the one.

and they mostly went out at night where they became invisible in the shadows

they didnt all wear black

id rather have a PKP than an RPD though. that chopped down RPD probably wreaked havoc in the jungles though. light, short, auto and able to use 100 round drums.

They used it because it's what the enemies used. They were jamomatics from my understanding.

I'm sure they wore the black pajamas for the same reason they used the guns.

(checked)
I wish I could like /k/ but their cuc/k/ed civic nationalism worldview is so cringe worthy. Its so painful to ignore while browsing weapons stuff.

dubs of truth

It was funny to pick those up in iraq and know they weighed, unloaded, about the same as a SAW.

What's with the Russian ammo belts not disintegrating like the western ones do?

Easier to be reused in the field was what I always heard.

Ease of manufacture too I'd guess. Maybe not though.

Don Jr.'s wife's father is Jewish and her mother is Nordic.

So technically not Jewish according to Jewish Law.

The fuck you talking about? /k/ doesn't have one specific ideology other than undying loyalty to the murder/k/ube. /k/ these days seems like a 50/50 split between lolbergs and Holla Forumslocks. Unless you're talking about halfchan /k/ bit why the fuck would you be there anyway?

But still genetically jewish.

It was halfchan's /k/ because I have been to 8chans since before Trump was running because traffic was slow as shit.

Giggle switches are under hughes and the machinegun register closure.
To kill those, you must kill all the current machine gun owners.
NFA gets us suppressors, variable lengths of barrel, foregrips, and caliber of "I can use this as a fleshlight for my mechanical dick!"

Immediately afterwords he said that we need to make sure we have a system in place to keep people off it that shouldn't be on it and get people off that shouldn't be on there already. He knows how bullshit it is, but he couldn't just say "No, people on the no-fly list should be able to have guns".

The only reason the no fly list/no gun thing is bullshit is because anyone can be put on it for no reason. Other than that, it does make logical sense in principle. I think what he said after he agreed was frankly the best he could do in that situation.

If he is old enough then yes he can.

But Ashkenazi Jews are so interbred with Europeans that she's easily 90%+ white.

im cool with that. suppressors are way harder to machine than it is to make an AR full auto. all you need is a lightning link and you auto now. going to walmart and buying a suppressor would be godly.

That wasn't a debate cave, he has made that his policy for a while, saying if the FBI is looking into you, no guns.
So you know, removal without even a fakery of trial.

Why did that one come to be?
I know some of the Chinese ammo was because of protectionism, so I doubt Trump is killing that, but why Slavshit ban?
Also protectionism?

x54R over 5.56, fucking nope, I wanted my semi nugget, I'm calling her chicken strip when I get her, but fuck, may as well get a DPMS and have a nice .308.

Rimmed rounds make it more difficult.
The fabric and light plastics can expand and allow the rimmto be pushing through, while links and wire would crimp and jam the bolt assembly.
54r isn't becoming x54 because the systems using it can keep using it, back to the same reason of 5.556, nothing big enough good enough yet to replace it.

Yeah, there's actually a bill in Congress now, that would replace suppressors as mandatory health items for taxes, could actually be write offs instead of costs.
But doing that means making the government work, and removing a political point for Republicans, so despite having bipartisan supports, its DOA.
Funny part, gun ownership is pretty equal in the US, the real difference is what gets votes.
Check Hillary's site and talks, no mention of takeaways and black choppers, just the infamous loopholes of 5 people, the mental health stuff that hits the mass shooting of liberal persuasion, and the same stump as Trump with no representation in a trial to remove your rights.

Nope, the list is fucking bullshit and anyone supporting it should be on it and made to be adhered to it at all costs.
Fuck I'm a labelled terrorist and I can still go anywhere and everywhere the system is that shit.

You are retarded.
The links are metal, steel(?), at least the originals were. They are the only ones I've ever handled. Maybe they have plastic now.
The round gets extracted from the rear of the belt. How the fuck is pic related supposed to push through the belt. The earliest machine guns like the Maxim did the same.

Whelp I'm wrong then, all the ones I have seen have been a white fabric or OD green and looked like the round just got shoved straight through into the breach.

I'm pretty sure belt-fed firearms used to use canvas/cloth to link the ammo together but now it's mostly "disintegrating" belts made of metal. Not an expert on ammo belts.

Qualify what you're saying if you don't know it is correct. I've never gone to /k/ because what I've been exposed to on Holla Forums, /new/? I don't remember when /k/ came around, has mostly been retarded. This is a prime example. I've shot lots of guns and shit. I don't pretend to know everything. I also don't put forth my opinions or theories as fact.
Even with cloth links, rounds don't get pushed through. HOW CAN THE BOLT PUSH THE ROUND WITHOUT TOUCHING THE BELT IF THE BELT SURROUNDS THE ENTIRE CARTRIDGE? It fucking can't. The round gets pulled to the rear on the recoil impulse and then chambered/fired.
You can see this with modern nato machinguns like the M249 and the M240. There is a feed tray that extends the width of the receiver. There is a slot in the feed tray and the bottom of nato style disintegrating links are open at the bottom so the bolt can grab the bottom of the round to chamber/fire it. See pic related.
I fucking hate talking funz on imageboards. If you aren't shitposting or asking the most basic questions, it's fucking worthless. Even just asking basic questions, I hope the answer you want is to buy a moist nugget. They cost like $300 minimum for one in good condition nowadays. What kind of retard spends that when they could get a used Ruger M77 for $200 more? Nuggets aren't $75 anymore, they aren't even $150. Stop fucking buying them.
I need to leave this thread.

You are right. You know as much as the average /k/ommando about beltfed.

Nuggets go for SKS money nowadays. If you want a cheap gun and cheap ammo, just buy one of them.

Hellllll no on plastic link. That'd be an awful idea, the temperatures in a machine gun would melt em in a heartbeat.

Why would that happen if cloth belts didn't set on fire? There are high temp plastics. Hell, there is even silicon. Can't that shit get to like 900 degrees? Not saying I would do it.
Machineguns aren't direct impingement. Gas doesn't get spewed into the receiver from the action normally. I'm sure there are some designs that do because they're stupid. No successful and widely adopted machinegun does this that I know of. And no, the gay ass bafte definition of a machinegun doesn't count. If gas is escaping the chamber during firing, you most likely have a bigger problem. Like your gun has blowed up in some way.
There are quick-change barrels for a reason. I am unaware of a machinegun with a quick-change receiver.
I fucking hope you were baiting me

My new home defense if this happens.

When Trump kills the machine gun ban I'm going to make one chambered in 5.7

You mean Congress.
He could open the registry as that is ATF and executive branch, but everything else is Congress.
Despite many people's desires, the US is not a dictatorship, nor was Hitler one.

The executive has the power to not enforce laws as part of the system of checks and balances.

The recoil would be practically non-existent and it could punch through soft armor, sounds bretty gud. You would probably have to alter the design to feed with a necked cartridge though.

Which does jack shit here because that still means they're a criminal in violating the statures, something codified in state law which is enforced, as well every violation is tallied and kept for enforcement.
Further the president does not actually have the ability to say no, only to redirect a Congressional approved budget to a degree as part of resource management.
Any agent slacking in duties will be in trouble.

nice meme round

That's why it'll be fun

No, there is way more too it than that. Admittedly a lot of gray area but possible.

Have you ever actually fired a machinegun? The whole thing gets ridiculously hot when you go higher than the sustained rate of fire. I have seen the plastic handguards on a 240 barrel melt, even with proper barrel changes being conducted. Plastic would be lighter and cheaper, yes, but there's a reason they have been using metal link for so long. Seriously, if you ever shoot one, touch the feed tray with your bare hand after about 200 rounds. It gets hot as fuck.

ableammo.com/catalog/federal-fiveseven-handgun-ammunition-ae5728a-57mmx28mm-full-metal-jacket-fmj-p-133511.html

Rs will vote for Rs, he is going for undecideds

i hate to break it to you, but normalfags still think that everyone on the no-fly list is some ISIS jihadi straight out of the middle east. They dont give a shit about taking their guns away. Trump would have scared more people away if he didn't side with Clinton on that.

I'd have to put another mortgage on the house to expand my STALKER gun collection

Repeal NFA, disband Fed and indroduce gold and silver backed currency, get rid of IRS and income tax - and you are on good way to Make America Great Again.

Just to be sure here, giggle switch is fire select mode, right?

Trumps are supposedly "the new Camelot", the new Kennedy political dynasty.
DJT was given Excalibur by Camelot Hotel which is somewhat memey.