The best part about having no more pedos on Holla Forums is that now you can really see just how many functionally...

The best part about having no more pedos on Holla Forums is that now you can really see just how many functionally retarded anons post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamergatewiki.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thinly veiled datamining thread

See? There is one now!

And another one here

I see what you mean.

That's true. Also, i no longer have to talk to my supervisor every few minutes to file a report. Shit's so cash.

t. FBI

there are pedos still
i just learned to behave better
now i know my place
tbh

That Dysnomia really has the ability to draw them in… just like shit attracts flies.

The pedos seem to be relocating to >>>Holla Forums. Which makes sense, given that it's basically Holla Forums.

fake and gay

wow, allot of cp on that thread.
Not my problem

what thread?

Chop it down to 5 pages, get rid of the pedos, get rid of Tor threads…hell yes the stupid is going to stand out!

Contribute to the wiki.

Contribute to the wiki.

Contribute to the wiki.

gamergatewiki.org

So, the pedos have finally gone? At last?

What happened to all the pedos?

Anybody who tells you they don't have a thing for young girls, is either a queer or a liar. But I paid a heavy price. The men were pissed off at me because they weren't doing it, and the women were pissed off because nobody was doing it to them.

The pedos are never gone, user.

You are the pedos.

Let me rephrase… What happened to all the pedo threads? I got my computer working, I come back and they are noticeably absent.

BAWWWLETED, so now all the pedos are spamming Holla Forums with ponies and other retarded shit. It's very amusing to watch. It's a never ending battle here on Holla Forums with 90% of the post complaining about how shitty it here.

Oh, yeah that makes sense.

"This place is dead" threads. lol

Yeah.
The thing about that is that if 90% of the threads on Holla Forums are complaining threads, then it IS a shitty board.
One of the rules that was supposed to be implemented along with getting rid of the pedos was to eliminate repetitive threads/posts. That is not being done at all.
At this point, the problem is that over 90% of the userbase here is a shitposter. If you were to actually succeed in implementing the rules that they "voted in", you'd be left with a board with 20 anons posting maybe 3 threads a day.

Holla Forums is a shitposting board. Period. The only way to keep it alive as a board is to decide what kinds and amounts of shitposting you can control given the tools and the mods you have, clearly define the terms and conditions underwhich something gets deleted, and then stick to those rules permanently. But that is too much work for Dysnigger and is outside the scope of his intellectual capacity, so we will continue to have this constantly stirring pot of shit splattering all over anyone who comes within range of it.

nigger

ooga booga

You missed the partyvan.

THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW
YOU LEAVE TONIGHT