Brexit actually happening apparently

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/02/theresa-may-brexit-boris-johnson-david-davis-liam-fox-live/
archive.fo/xLsJr
Well looks like Britain is actually going to leave the EU in March.

So is the EU actually going to collapse?

the anglo-kikes get their own tiny island now
its still full of muslims and niggers

brexit is useless as a shot in the leg

You are right though. They're still there.

The E.U. doesn't have twenty years at this rate.

One step at a time you stupid nigger. The U.K. is still 92% white, and the way to recovering that 8% is through politics and nationalism.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Well she set the specific month that they'd trigger article 50.

Poles are whiter than Brits these days. They also make better vidya.

Fuck off, Merkel

I'm expecting a happening to keep us in. The potential of the German crash would indicate this may be the plan. Right after we see the German banks struggle, we get a time frame at long last for Brexit. Timing is a bit fishy, but could easily be nothing.

It will likely be a soft exit anyway, in that we'll still be very close the EU and trade with it.

Why can`t brits just stop their constant war against Europe? They have been doing nothing good for the sake of pan-European collective since formation of their pissant nation.

IT BEGINS

The UK is so fucked that even the "nationalist anti-right" Boris Johnson is part Turkroach. Disgusting

=EVERYTIME=

Their genetic pool is already damaged, rh- is being killed, mitochondrial neanderthal is maybe dead, y chromosome neanderthal is lost forever, they can wait for some centuries and repeat, then wait and keep repeating.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

brit anons what's some cool shit to do

I don't understand. Didn't they have a majority vote for Brexit already? Why say "Happening Apparently". Was something stopping it?

Yes, I've been living under a rock.

A lot of people thought that the kikes in the EU and UK government were gonna pull some shenanigans and try to stop Brexit.

They've been saying it would take years to work things out and there were theories floating around about scheming to undermine the whole thing during that time.

England, Scotland, Wales or Norn Iron?

how is brexit going to crash the eu? britcucks think that they are more important than they actually are

"be out of the EU by early 2019"

Yeah, it really happened.

What is he holding?

It's almost as if when Schultz started spewing his shit at May about how it would take six years to break up, she took it like any British woman would.

She said:

FUCK YOU! Get the fuck out! And I'm keeping the House!

If you think they aren't lying to us constantly about those numbers to avoid a happening, you are unfortunately naive.
There's a lot more filth than that to clean up.
I'd like to start with that sandmonkey Sad Dick, followed by all the raghead slime who elected him.

fuck

The hands have been dealt. The next good chance is Nexit. If that succeeds next year, and both UK and Netherlands don't suffer too terribly from the fallout, then EU is done for.

10 cents were added to your account, thanks for Correcting The Record

nobody cares about you faggots here

They still aren't BRITS. Non-brits out!

You better believe it.

They are spending their entire budget on importing third world refugees in order to replace the highly skilled, hard working people of europe.

The EU is TRYING to collapse Europe.

The Soviet Union collapsed as soon as one of the republics (Latvia iirc) declared their independence. Yes, it took several more years until it was actually dissolved (December 1991) but from that point on the Soviet Union' fate was sealed.

The same thing will happen with the EU. Britain leaving will start the (final) countdown. Personally, I give it 5 year max from Britain leaving to the EU dissolving.

Thread theme.

piss ocean

Speak for yourself faggot

Everything south of Cornwall is a nigger tbh.