Question

Newfag here (at least I think so). Can someone explain me what this people who always cry ==DATAMINING== mean?

If you have to ask you have to go back.

reminder to hide all dataminer threads

The retards here believe someone give a fuck about there data….doubt the owner/pig farmer could sell any thing here except the cp.

I bet he could sell the data so we obviously can't post anything anywhere, the risk of making money for someone is too great

sage goes in all fields.

How should anyone sell the data collected in shitty Holla Forums threads?

What data, you nigger? Are you posting your name, address, and phone number on Holla Forums?

have this data Jim

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

It's a warning that the fag who made the thread probably wants to deanonymize those who reply, one way or another.

Examples:
- What's your favorite X?
- List of things you Y most?
- Are you nostalgic for Z?

The faggot OP trying to "get to know" anonymous posters has a datamining stink on him. Be suspicious when you're invited to share personal data even if it's not name and SSN but something innocent like what's your favorite band or what browser you use.

NIGGERS TOO STUPID TO KEEP THEIR INFO UNIDENTIFIABLE

NIGGERS TOO STUPID TO TELL MORE LIES THAN TRUTHS TO OBFUSCATE DATA

NIGGERS LITERALLY TOO DUMB TO WIPE THEIR ASSHOLES PROPERLY AND CAN'T GF

Retarded faggots thinking "hurr durr privacy isn't important, i luv da government cawk in my ass at all times"
No, faggots, privacy is important. It's only one step from this until partyv& for problematic thinking. And I guarantee that will happen if the kikes are allowed to have their way like this.

Nice try dysnigger faggot, now upload your 1tb midget stash you saved over the course of 3 months

wait nevermid, its just a fbi nigger that cant
REDTEXT

What datamining is
Message:Should teachers increase the usage of group work in their classes? Tell me in this survey!###Link-Removed###
What datamining is not

both are datamining you retarded faggot

Each example is respectively it's own class of datamining.

t. dataminer

Whats your email plz

are you 2 fucking already?

what do you want it for?

Open Source Intelligence err I mean so I can email you

dataminers out

Is it possible to plant cp on someones computer without it being traced back to you? I'm genuinely curious.

and what the fuck you wanna do that for?

I'm just interested in the process of such a feat.

See picture

I suppose you could have your target run a executable that puts cp in a obscure folder.

NO GIRLS UNDER 18 AND DEFINITELY NO ZHENYA!

and yet Holla Forums is perfectly fine boys under 18

the vols and the BO are faggots, you should know this by now

Because BO is a huge faggot

we just have to accept that, sadly Holla Forums is shota now

Some here think data mining is about some stupid fucks asking wrong questions. It's not.

Install umatrix in your favorite browser (no not IE or Edge) Then watch how many sites you are connecting to when visiting for example CNN, then compare it to this site.

People worry about CIA or FBI, I don't. As long as you're not a terrorist they don't give a fuck. Worry about google, facebook and the likes, cause they want to know all about you.

Video very much related

hey mailfag

>>>/r9k/228508

Hey man, you like, cannot post that file here man.

OP can bump his own thread i think

these were holy words used to protect us from nefarious jews trying to siphon us for data, however the evil minded shitposters who seek to kill this site and the internet as a whole have turned these words against us in order to destroy the board

Alright Way you were doing fine but now you're back to avatarfagging with gooks. Fuck off.

==NO QUESTION THAT YOU’RE A NEWFAG=

DATAMING IS REAL
PROFITABLE
(((TBH)))

Why did you never respond to my email?

i’m sure it was marked spam.
>>/caos/
>>>Holla Forums cause

also to the real mailman:
are you aka OX?
thanks for unbanning me

hey mailfag

found this on >>>/caos/
NO(((CLUE)))WHAT IT MEANS?

(Heil)
It's a mystery tbh ;)

works for me!

I put it there

then explain yourself dammit
who is OX?

spammer, but a funny guy

those are your hitler threads? lol

*were

I obviously chose a bad time to attempt to spam since it was removed quickly it was only for fun tbh

hitler shouldn’t be a sore subject tbh
fake news funded by the rockafellers ended his vision in an untimely manner

true

Holla Forums blocks SSN's I'll post mine as proof

XXX XX XXXX

Literally everywhere data mines you.

151 49 6490

Saved.

what do you think it means? it is not a hard word to understand

101 42 2199

XXX XX XXXX

642-49-1317