Ancient Aryans

What's up Holla Forums, been here for a while, and I've seen a lot of misinformation about this whole ancient aryan thing in the Middle East. Thought I'd correct you guys so you have the right info.

The Assyrians were. A common misconception I see is that Iranians/Persians are, but in reality, our Assyrian population mixed together with the Persians, giving them more Aryan features.

An ancient Mesopotamian civilization. The actual indigenous people of the Middle East, not those dirty sandniggers or kikes. We were the true inventors of Algebra/Astronomy, not the dirty Arabs that claim it. We are still around today, but our population dwindles due to shitskins killing us off, and racemixing.

Here are some facts about us:

-We are the decedents of Amalekites, AKA the people who the Jews soley hate. On media, we are never named.

-According to the Bible, the Assyrians were solely created for the complete and total annihilation of the Jews.

-Blue eyes originated with us, as did red hair.

-We mass-deported/genocided populations we took over as a way to ensure our society survives.

-We're Christian.

-There is a theory out there that states that Assyrians were the ancestors of modern-day German people; when our civilization collapsed due to the combined population of who we took over rebelling, we emigrated north, to the Caucus Mountains, then to Europe.

Anyways, if you guys have more questions, I would be happy to answer then. I am sure there are other Assyrians on this board that can answer questions as well.

Expect this thread to be slid if my theory that Jews censor us is true.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/how-one-ancestor-helped-turn-our-brown-eyes-blue-776170.html
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html
hellas2010.proboards.com/
unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm
vault-co.blogspot.nl/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1454176848658.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#3330
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

May I add that Egypt was an Assyrian colony, however over time they adopted their own culture; nevertheless, in our times of need, Egypt and Assyria worked together.

This is almost all false. Ancient Aryans were not fucking Christian, they had their own religion that Vedic religon came out of.

They are not solely descended from the Assyrian empire, in fact they were a nomadic people.

All modern day whites are descended from Indo European and Indo Aryan populations, all coming out of the Fertile Crescent and skin colour stratifying based on how far into Europe they traveled.

It would be more accurate to say we are descended from Indo European peoples - all Indo Aryans are Indo European but not vice-versa.

The closest ancestors of these people in modern times are probably Basques or Yazidi. That woman you posted is not an example of Indo Aryan looks.

I'm in support of the dispelling of myths and positive propaganda, but this stuff is patently false and you've created falsities to support your current narrative. The assertion that Indo Aryans were Christian is especially false and insulting.

So this is an attempt by Christian Jew worshipers to try and destroy Ancient Aryan threads…

No!
Hitites were post-Aryans and they are older than even Egyptians.

The Arya = ancient peoples, older than your fucking bible stories or the Assyrians

afaik it was mainly Mediterranean racial types with a minority of Proto-Nordics.

Modern-day Assyrians are Christian.

The closest ancestors of these people are the ones alive today. The Assyrians. They are still around.

At least, they weren't jews. Some faggots on the board are actually pushing that.

Of course, but this does not prove at all that Indo Aryans were Christian, or converted to it. These people are so far from Indo Aryan population that there's almost no similarity, most likely.

We have quite a bit of information on both Indo Aryan religons and Proto Indo European religions, so it's seriously just lazy to say they were Christian - in fact, it comes across as Christian Revisionism.

I'm not debasing everything you say, and I'm still learning myself. Can you provide sources for the Assyrians being the closest ancestors of the Aryans?

Persians no longer exist, they got raped to death by sandniggers

The same thing is happening to Assyrians. We only have 2 million people left in the world, and it's slowly dwindling.

So this entire OP is based solely on the Bible and not genetics, which makes it bullshit and barely worth reading.

She's a cute.

The last White Egyptians had vanished prior to 800 BC, physically integrated into the mass of Nubian and Semitic peoples who had come to dominate that land. The resultant mixed race population was unable to withstand new invaders, some Semitic and some Black. The most prominent of the Black Nubian invaders then set themselves up as new Egyptian kings, later called the 25th Dynasty, dated from 746 - 655 BC. As can be seen from the racial features of the statue of Shabako, above right, the 25th dynasty was clearly Nonwhite. Compare Shabako's features to the unmistakably White visage of pharaoh Tuthmosis III (1490-1436 BC) left. Unable to maintain the originally White civilization they had inherited, the 25th Dynasty sputtered out of its own accord and was finally destroyed by an Assyrian invasion. Although the fall of Egypt is officially dated as from the end of the 25th Dynasty, in reality the true ancient Egyptians had vanished more than 200 years earlier.

Who said that? Blue eyes originated from the Black Sea area, which is the Assyrian's homeland.

Okay, where's your proof? I've seen proof of ancient blue eyes in China, in Mongolia, in Egypt, all well before the Assyrians were even a thing. Blue eyes were in Northern Europe before Assyrians were a thing, even.

I'm begging you to post even one link of proof.

independent.co.uk/news/science/how-one-ancestor-helped-turn-our-brown-eyes-blue-776170.html

apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html

The Sumerians, SHUMERIANS - ASSYRIANS ( WHITE ARYANS) are definately recorded on their tablet writing records tell of coming down from Eastern Central Europe! You will find that the early writing there is the same as even shown on the Bulgarian ancient history native writing as well thread.

An ARYAN racial physical type are seen in their early stone facial portraits and seals from the earliest Sumerian times. They are seen prerdonderatingly of longish-headed, broad browed and large brained 'NORDIC' type! They were fair in complextion and attested by their blue eyes of white shell inlaid with lapis lazuli stone and of fair hair.

The officals and other 'Seafaring Sumerians' wore the horned helmet and thus called the Hatti, Catti , Katti or Kaddi of the ancient Goths, Britons and Anglos-Saxons. Known more so as the 'Hats'. Descended from them were the later Britons, Irish Scots, classic Greeks, and Romans of pre Christian times that we are descended from in this present time.

Sumerian is a Semitized title given to these Aryan peoples of this territorial area settled by these Whites ;(Shumer) Ki-en-gin according to phonetic laws became Sumeria by Assyriologist. As the name Aryan too from Ayra, a term name for people of White racial stock. Ar, Arya or Lofty, shining Ones, Noble.

Her, Hera, Herr, ' Lord or Master of the Goths, Scandinavians, Germans and Anglo Saxons. as was Aire or Chieftian of the Scots. Kad or Khatti or Hittite. also called themselves Ari from which Assyrian comes from.These were the early Seafaring peoples we now know as Morites or Amorites as well as the Greek called later Phonecians out of Phonicia as one othe4r name given to them as to their city of later residence.

Sumerian mining was known in the British Isles in the Sargonic period in around 2,700 b.c. onwards. Showing the White empire extended form Britian. through Europe and downwards to Sumeria , Indus Valley, Egypt and further west and east from Sumeria. Even later in pre-Roman Britian Sumerian Catti coins were found from the 2nd. century b.c. of the Catti kings in Britian from the same Sumerian Sea faring named race.

Even the Trojan and Ionian demonstrated to be of Sumerian origin with the Sumerian linear and 'cup marked inscriptions on their amulets with same religion and invocations.

The Morites or Amorites; the Muru or Muruta of the Sumerians as the early part of the Seafarers, later known as the Phoenicians. Later historinas at thier time tried to classifiy them as Semites, but they were not even though the writers used a Semite form of writing as the mere retrograde of the writing does not mean they were Semites either. Later Phoenican coins from 300 b.c. show definate Nordic faces on them, not Semite.

The 1st. Sumerian dynasty of daring pioneer mariners was from the great sea -emperor King Urash about 3.100 b.c. with capita at the seaport of Lagash at the head of the Persian Gulf establishing what the Indian Chronicles called the Panch-)Panch-ala) and them of the ancient Egyptians was called Fankhu and Panag, later Romas as Phoinix to which the Greeks coined Phoinike for their land of Tyre and Sidon.

Herodotus found that those Phoenicians in Tyre said their city was found 2,300 yrs before his day.

The Seafing Sumerians callled themselves sometimes in Europe the 'Parat. Prut, Prydi and Barata, Barata aftet their earlier Emperor Barata ( Sumerian famous emperor Bartu or Piru of around 3,100 b.c.. From which Britt- Briton comes from. Spelt dialectically by Ionian with a P as Pretan ( Cretian?) and by Welsh bards as 'Prydain'. The image of the Mother of The Waters, goddess 'Brit-annia' of Phoenicians in ancient Egypt.

The White Sumerians came into the area for Sumeria as c.3335 b.c. overlap[ping the 1st and 2nd dynasties of Kish. Tablets later made of histories also gave of the Akkadians and oftne Semiticized and incorrect as to the first builters there of Kish and Akkad being Semites. Kish dynasties were Aryan such as the !st Aryan king ( Kish) Ukusi-UKHU- King Iksh-Vaku about 3378-3350 b.c. Known also as Indra. Dur means 'LORD' and was Indara of Hittites and Thor- Her Thor 1st tradition king of the Goths. Eddas as Eindri - Ar-Thur.

All lists of White Aryan rulers, Odin, and others show that the Sumerians were of the White Race who came down from Europe, while others went further east and evidience shows them even going to the Americas and past Asia to the east as similar pyramids and inscriptions are found there and natives there all claim Whites built them.

King Ashurra adopted from the Assyrian god Ashur , identical too with the Indian mythology of the Asura "The Divine". But at the Assyrian times. Sumeria- Babylon had fallen under the over throw of the Juden Semites and the racial complex had become more mixed int with arab and other lesser White peoples. Still most of the Assyrians still were an offshoot of the same Sumerian rulers and had many of them as part of their own rulers in their history.

???

Just because it's one mutation doesn't mean at all that it could have only come from one person. This is retarded. When did geneticists get so retarded?

Also

This means they're guessing. They have no proof it came out of that region.

Lots of obvious stuff out there, if only people were allowed to look.

This is the cuckchan exodus.

Doesnt really matter what region i came out of. What's important is what race it came out of. Regions switch hands all the time.

Ancient Aryans originated here. Stop trying to fit in when you just got her faggot

Okay and what race did it come out of?

Means blue eyes literally could not have been a mutation from one person only.

I got redhair, got german blood. What does that mean.

WHY IS THIS WRITTEN SO RETARDED?

The ancient Assyrians were not Nordic nor Indo-European. The ancient Assyrians were a Semitic people (possibly, the most original Semitic group), and modern Assyrians, though certainly Caucasian, score very low admixture with Nordics and somewhat higher (but still quite low) east European admixture.

The ancient Assyrians were Mediterranean Semites, most likely derived in ancient times from the Balkans (the Y-DNA IJ connection) or from the Caucasus (from a common proto-Caucasoid population). The proto-Indo-Europeans were Y-DNA R1a1a, as can be seen in aDNA from Andronovo samples.

Assyrians have high R1b (obviously, since the highest genetic variation of Y-DNA R1b is found in Anatolia) but not so high genetic variation nor frequency of Y-DNA R1a1a.

The ancient Assyrians were not Nordic nor Indo-European. The ancient Assyrians were a Semitic people (possibly, the most original Semitic group), and modern Assyrians, though certainly Caucasian, score very low admixture with Nordics and somewhat higher (but still quite low) east European admixture.

The ancient Assyrians were Mediterranean Semites, most likely derived in ancient times from the Balkans (the Y-DNA IJ connection) or from the Caucasus (from a common proto-Caucasoid population). The proto-Indo-Europeans were Y-DNA R1a1a, as can be seen in aDNA from Andronovo samples.

Assyrians have high R1b (obviously, since the highest genetic variation of Y-DNA R1b is found in Anatolia) but not so high genetic variation nor frequency of Y-DNA R1a1a.

Assyria was founded by Ancient Aryans, and has thrived for a time.

Damascus turns to rubble.

Wait so you all are totally convinced that you invented red hair?

Perhaps you played a part in it, but I sincerely doubt you invented it on your own. Much respect to you regardless, because I know the identities of the ancient Assyrians.

Also, come to think of it, I'd also like to marry into your royalty because I feel like I have to, but meh…in due time. Love ya'll. Have a woohoo day.

Race-mixing faggot.

lol, race mixing tripfag

If I was a bundle of sticks, sure.

Never knew shitposters were deeply incestual. Good luck with that, though. Don't turn retarded. May end up being the best thing that ever happened to you.

Just fucking shut up, you attention whore.

Kill yourself race-mixing tripfag

Just saying, if I don't get Robot back…I'll keep breaking reality to get them back. So, good luck to you, lustful sinners.

Enough of this pseudoscience bullshit. Look at DNA you fucking morons
is the only other person here with a fucking brain.

If you don't get Robot back? What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you posting while drunk or high?

As for "lustful sinners", you're the goddamn attention whore that wants to fuck a shitskin. Assyrians might have once been white, but they sure as fuck aren't now after centuries of forced race mixing.

Aw, sweetie. why are you so mad? Are you mad your aunt is way more smarter than you? is that why you call her a shitskin?

Also, is right. Considering that poster went to school for biological sciences.

You people are fucking idiots. The "Aryans" were nomadic people who came out of the region north of the black sea and west of the Caspian sea, and they were not "blond haired blue eyed" like is commonly portrayed. They were dark haired and dark eyed

I honestly think that DNA should not be the only thing to look at. Considering that a big majority of DNA is supposedly "junk DNA", i think that the understanding of DNA is still to lacking for it to be the only thing to look at. DNA is ofcoure a useful source, it just not the only source.

DNA is on the brink of destabilization now (and probably indefinitely) instead of obscurity as it was 8 years ago and before. And because of that, reality itself may very well obfuscate…instead of people or souls doing so. Also, I'm not a moron. I know there's ex-scientologists in this thread…but i suppose that's a buzzword and it has been for near 8 years.

the greeks were never nordic in appearence.

imo, the Assyrians are a branch that migrated southwards. I doubt the original Aryan homeland is Assyria. Your people are probably mixed with sandnigs, but to a much lesser extent than the ones who invaded northern India, which thoroughly mixed with the indigenous pooinloos.

I agree, but ancient Greece wasn't inhabited by shitskins like pic related for sure. I'm not saying that all modern Greeks look like this, but the problem is that some do.

neither are the nords currently

Or the Ancient Assyrians that the Op speaks about were double agents (among a few other 'things') sent by 'G/od' to manipulate the genes of Muslims. But that might be a bit later (or more in the past) down the line. I love em to death.

Race mixing is extremely rare in nordic countries for now. 99% of these cuck pics are from America.

you're killing me

They're braindead marxists but they still rarely racemix willingly at least, probably due to cultural differences. Why do you think the mudshits rape so much? On the other hand, American mudsharks were bred and raised in nigger hoodrat culture

All of your post is correct except the Basques. Those are actually remnants of the neolithic population that was in Europe before the IE migrations. Patrilinially they're pretty mixed now, but their language is still a stone age isolate.

Sure thing shitskin

Gas yourself

go away 4chan
see

The modern Greeks are mixed with sandnigs to a certain extent, but I doubt ancient Greeks were literally nordics who were indistinguishable from Swedes. They were their own race with their own phenotypes, probably similarly pigmented to the balkanic people north of Greece or central Europeans.

that guy is most definitely not an average Greek. In fact, that guy might even be a Cypriot. Cypriots genetically cluster with Middle Easterners while Greeks cluster with Europeans

You're a fucking mental reject. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest large-scale miscegenation with arabs or Middle Easterners occurred in Greece. Greeks literally were never nordics. They have always been a Mediterranean sub-ethnicity of the European people. I'd also like to point that Greece was never completely homogeneous in the past either, meaning there were examples of more lighter hair and eyes, although they were rare and highly valued.

also
what non-scientific garbage.

You don't know what Nordic means.

Also, I'm not even Greek.

Everything in red is Nordic. Is everyone else mixed with sandniggers, including half of Germany?

Assyrians were the children of Ashur son of Shem.

Aryan migration went MUCH further east as far as India and west as far is Ireland. It began around modern Kurdistan and and Caucasian Iberia.

OP has some good ideas, but they are not complete.

full of nordicist bullshit

also, blonde hair was highly valued in Greece because it was rare and a novelty. No one is trying to claim that blonde hair didn't exist historically in the region, it just wasn't common.

See this link to compare ancient Greek statues and art with modern examples of Greek people. You can see that they resemble their modern counterparts very closely. Please disregard the retarded anti-nordic, anti-nazi garbage at the start and scroll down to the comparison.
hellas2010.proboards.com/

why are you replying to me with that? I'm not the one claiming Greeks were blond haired, blue-eyed nordics.

Because he's a dnc shill

Actually, we've never really mixed with Arabs. It's looked down upon. I don't know where you're getting this from.

We are. I don't see the problem here.

what caused them to leave? when precisely did they leave? why were they there, and why are there no grand ruins of their's in that area?

assyrians got mongrelised with invading Arabs who settled in those lands. whether it's frowned upon or not, the damage has already been done

WE

WAS

KANGS

Sorry. "Nordicist" is a Jewish meme

mixed out and/or overrun.

You have cartoons.
I have living Greeks

Actually, no we have the most homogenous DNA out of any peoples in the world. Sorry.

unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/

heres an entire massive professionally written article proving it

I understand, but it's not like the subjugated had a choice in the matter. You can't look at pic related and say that they have no semitic features. Assyrians are still above their subhuman neighbors though.

I get so smug when people hate on "nordicist". You just know that it's a happy little "tanned" fellow behind the screen.

Nordicism does not follow any fact-based conventional theories of early human migration into Europe, nor is it backed up by genetic or historical evidence. If you read the link i posted, you'd know that there were blonde Greeks living in the region, however they were uncommon and there were plenty of modern-looking Greeks as well. This meme that Greeks were mixed with Arabs is simply false, and your attempts at claiming they were all blond-haired blue-eyed nordic giants is laughable

I am not saying we aren't semitic, because we are.

No, just because the jews think that doesn't make it true

you get smug when people refute factually incorrect d&c nonsense? Good to know

And I'd like to reiterate that I'm not even Mediterranean.

Sure thing shitskin. That's why Greece is still the center of culture for the world right?

Both are Greeks but only one is actually still Greek

Hey OP, aryan has something to do with ==Zoroastrianism??==

fucking redtext, fuck

If you want to keep embarrassing yourself, by all means, continue. The link clearly shows that there has always been variance in the inhabitants of Greece.

What scientific and historical evidence do you have suggestion your mass-replacement theory. I'd be very interested to know.

You were already BTFO

Assyrians also practiced Zoroastrianism before converting to Christendom.

also
buttmad shitskin detected

Topkek. You're a mess.

I'm not reading you jewish propos

shh pajeet

thanks, good to know
i knew somehow they were related

hello user, hang on a second, you are saying we were kings and shit?

we wuz germans n shiet nigga, my grand grand pa was a nazi

pics related

I'm not Southern European, so keep trying, kike

No we were basically niggers throughout history then we stole technology and became kangz.

Stupid fuck.

to expand, the images clearly show a variety of groups that both inhabited Greece in the past and still do today.

pics related are the more rare "nordic-looking" Greeks

Kalash in Pakistan are probably an Aryan remnant. They even dress similarly to ancient Tocharians.

Assyrians don't even speak an indo-european language. It's downright laughable to say that they stem from the proto-indo-europeans.

Assyrians are semites. Now, they're a much less shitty version of semites compared to arabs (due to a lack of dysgenic inbreeding that muslim culture has a penchant for) but they're not aryans.

As long as we're basing our studies on shit we heard rather than evidence, what I heard was that the Aryans come from an old South Asian legend of a people who migrated from the north when their land was still frozen during planting season. They came from central Asia into India and Iran, and Iran was named after them.

whites aren't some magical alien species that descended from two golden angels, they're a complex web of various ethnicities, related through common (but not identical) ancestors, as well as extinct and still existant admixture.
There are a few original "whites", such as the semitic-offshooting Phoenician/Carthiginian sea-peoples, the indigenous neolithic hunter-gatherers who interbred with neanderthals (who had larger brains and larger muscles than homo sapiens), and Indo-Europeans who just came out of nowhere with OP technology.
All of these peoples and more combined to create the various peoples of europe, contributing to our many cultural and genetic traits that allowed us to succeed beyond any other race in history.

but weren't were democracy and then kings and then democracy again? and what about germans? and what about science. no nukes in the bible? we are supermen who can overcome shepard's superstitions. we can go to space.

ACHTUNG!
*HEILS HITLER*
HALTEN!
*genocides whites*
SO ZE BE SAYING
*barbaric noises*
WE WUZ
*destroys europe*
KONINGSREICH N SCHEIZE?!

acquire additional living space

its so shitty that all the good semites like the Carthiginians, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Sumerians, etc. got replaced by shitty Bedouin sandmonkeys and back-stabbing jews.
We need another fucking persian empire to cleanse the semitic race of the filth that infested it.
The Jews and Arabs are barely true semites anyway, most Arabians and Moors are just half-nigger and almost all Ashkenazi jews are just inbred-to-shit gypsies.

Noahs ark landed near turkey. the sons or whatever spread out in all directions. whites probably settled north of there (caucasus) then spread out as they got larger, staying away from the deserts as they werent built for it.

You do realize all hose protesters are pakis and not Greek, right?

this.

wtf is this nordic shit? white people who lived in greece would have picked up their own traits congruent to the land they occupied

just think of a base level of genetic whiteness (aryans) that spread out to each european environment. now obviously the nords would have become the hardiest because they lived in the hardest conditions. this is why finns have the highest iq's or look at the icelandic strongmen. yes scandinavians were the best of the whites.

because they were freezing to death 24/7 and there were no outside threats like the romans and greeks had

romans and greeks were forced to build these empires in order to defend themselves against the mesopotamium hordes

Good try, Mehmet.

i forgot to add that southern europe has literally the most perfect conditions for empire building

winters were mild enough to not have risk of death

comeonnow.jpg

Now this is complete bullshit. Nordic tribes were constantly fighting with each other, and there were attacks from the huns which pushed many millions of them into Roman territory for protection

im just spitballing here

what about my other theory

there was no time for nords to spend on achieving greatness because they were up against the environment

By that logic, Africans should have produced even greater and more advanced civilisations, because they have the absolute best conditions available, no?

The problem with Africa is the Africans.

No you have to have a fine line between struggle and rest. Niggers had no struggle so they had no reason to advance. Nords had too much struggle and had no time to advance.

Mediterranean climate/environment had the perfect blend of peak struggle and peak rest, if that makes sense.

OP, QUESTION HERE

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MASSIVE FAGGOT?
Thanks OP, for ruining the true story of the ancient whites of the ME.

You also end up with a K selected populace that can afford to have A LOT of children. More people = more chance of innovation.

Once the germanics/nords had the technology to enable food surplus/population expansion in their environment their full potential was unleashed and it was all over the romans and greeks. This is why they have dominated europe ever since.

But even that isn't accurate. Long after the Roman Empire declined, Mediterranean countries like Spain and Byzantium continued to exist as powerful cultural and military focal points. The Byzantine Empire was indisputably the center of historical culture during the early-mid second millennia AD, and it was only after the Turks invaded and thousands of ancient Roman and Greek documents spread into Europe did the renaissance take off (In Italy, I might add). For a very long time, Portugal and then later Spain were the dominant naval and military powers. I would also like to point out that they were the first to establish colonies in the new world, and Southern Europe was always recognised as being the cultural hub in Europe during and after the Renaissance. Nordic dominance was not as hegemonic or supreme post-Rome as you try to make it out to be.

If I remember right again, aryans were more like a caste than a race, even if some racial traits were prominents.
Source: Hindu shit.
Sorry Moshe.

Yes I agree I am not talking about directly after the fall of rome

I am talking about once nords were able to unleash their IQ through technology (being able to overcome their environment absolutely). I am talking modern things like electricity.

what is that ring?

Those Iranians definitely do not look like sandniggers, do they?

This is one of the most retarded things that I have seen in a long time.

Yeah, making a black stereotype look white makes total sense…..

yes they do.

No they didn't you fucking retard, that's ASHUR symbolism, of their chief god ASHUR, after which their nation ASHUR was named. The Assyrians influenced the art and symbolism of the Persians when they were conquered, hence the similarity in Zoroastrian and Assyrian religious symbols. Fuck you people are so fucking clueless on this site

Actual Assyrian here telling you to go fuck yourself you snow nigger/possible kike dick head

PLS NIGGA US BLACKS WERE DA TRUE SYRAINS NIGGUH WE WUZ KANGZ!!!!!!

Read until
The entire world used to be white. End of story.

Nice try, buddy.

i require proofs

well, you fucking failed, you're still around and posting, you fag

What have Tocharians to do with anything? I seriously hope you are not implying that Chinese Civilization was influenced by Aryans. That makes you no better than the niggers who do the same.

Why everyone try to steal Chinese history? Other Asians, Westerners and Niggers. It rustle me to no end.

To all "we wuz changs" around here:
Just because that you are ignorant of East Asian history does not make Ancient China white.

Evidence of the First Civilization, from 12,500 years ago, before the ice age

youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo

The First Civilization was global and was white.

Another, about the identical construction efforts around the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no

A common understanding among us Persians is that the Aryans originated between the Amu Darya (Oxus River) and Syr Darya (Jaxartes River) and spread out from there. Persians, Assyrians, and Europeans alike derive from different migrations out of this region. Some formed the Bactrian/Median/Persian civilization. Others like the celts, goths, and sclavonic people moved westward. So the Assyrians are ancient aryans, as are we Persians, as are the Europeans. This is contested by some. Some think we originate in the caucasus mountains around Azerbaijan.

oh look Assyrian user is back

the bibles not evidence for anything

red hair is found most prominently in celtic populations restricted these days mainly to the British Isles

Blue eyes is a recessive mutation found in the Indo-European populations, evidence suggests the mutation may have occurred anywhere between 20,000-40,000 years ago well before civilizations and tribes as we know them existed

mass deportations were used by all of the old middle eastern empires save Egypt
Babylon, Hattusa, Mitanni, Elam and Sumer all practiced it

you only rose to prominence after the other large empires were destroyed by the bronze age collapse
you were destroyed by civil war, the rise of Persia and due to allying with the kikes you relied on them to defend your western border with Egypt at your weakest time and lost your final battle
the next time Assyria would gain any relevance is when the British Empire armed and trained Assyrian Christian militias to attack arab/kurdish tribes in the 20th century

Kek
Phoenicians werent 'true white'
White as a term could only be used as far as the Eastern borders of Hattusa
most european skeletons found in the Middle East are the result of Hurrian (3500BC-900BC) and Celtic migrations (500BC-200AD) along with the extensive Greek colonisation of the coast of the Mediterranean and the Black sea and Romans marching everywhere and fucking everyone

>Thought I'd correct you guys

Shitty videos, but this.

It is known.

Archolokikes and governments don't want people to know this because it would shake the foundations of every nation and change the narrative too darastically.

In what capacity?

might have something to do with them being conquered by saudi arabian muslims in the middle ages and thats why they speak ARABIC today….

when did Holla Forums get so fuckin bad at history

Some of us are still around user, but we are few and spread far across the globe.

While I agree with your main point, I read a while back that some ancient pottery was found in china with a thumbprint on it. A chinese official asked the archaeologists if they could determine if the print came from a white man, when they said probably, he covered it up. I can't find a source for this so take it with a grain of salt. I'm not implying we wu changz, but that there is a possibility of an ancient white global civilization (atlantis)

so far ive traced aryan history back to possibly aliens. its as far back as I, or anyone else right now, can go.

heres what ive discovered:

Aryans, our people, invented the first:

and much, much more.

The Jew, however, has consistently used liberalism, religion and race to divide an conquer our ancient Nations, which are in fact mankind's first Nations, we being the innovators who domesticated our own barbarian natures. in fact, the jew has a consistent history of this, as we created Nations all throughout the ancient world - from the Americas to Egypt (we really wuz kangz!)

And the Jew continues this today.

The struggle is not some abstract, esoteric, spiritual battle between "good" and "evil" - but rather between conservatism and liberalism. Moral VS. Immoral. Free VS. slave. Intellect VS superstitious thinking.

dubs

This is fucking stupid. If this were real and they are the foundation of white people genetically then white people would be the modern decedents.

Akkadian is a SEMITIC language, Aramaic is a SEMITIC language and Assyrians today soeak Assyrian Neo-Aramaic which is an eastern Aramaic dialect heaviky infused with Akkadian. They don't speak Arabic you fucking idiot, Arabic is the lingua franca if the region so everyone IN the regiom dpeaks Arabic as a first/second language. Assyrians have always been "Semitic" even though their language is older than Shem so calling them Semites is dumb

They aren't the "foundation of white people genetically". They've always been Middle Eastern people and they battled and traded with European/Anatolian/Caucasus people for thousands of years. It's all documentef

False. Assyrians are semitic and Neolithic farmer stock, not Aryan.

tbh all ME indigenous people except Kurds are white.

Kurds and Armenians are actually remnant people from the oldest times
Kurds were called Guti(ans), and destroyed Sumer as a civilisation (by destroying their irrigation, hmm…)
Armenians were called Urartu/Hurrians and seems to be the original worshippers of a storm god (spread it to the East Semitic population - and then the rest of the ME) and were conquered by Indo-Aryan superstrata TWICE - once in Mitanni, then latter in Iron Age (modern Armenia)

This, Assyrians represent one apex of Semitic power, taking over IE-conquered lands (West Iran, Anatolia, Caucasus) for some times.
Never again will a Semitic power be so great until the Arabs explode out of their deserts a millennium hence.

lol butthurt semitic sandnigger

btw, jews have tried to take credit for bikinis.

false. theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm

THIS IS FALSE DISINFO SHIT.

Ancient Aryans CHRISTIANS? FUCK NO.

See and

Your people were undoubtedly raped by Arab Muslim invaders during Islam's numerous expansions.

lmao, and all those shitskins just popped out of the ground one day, did they?

Kurds are a mix of countless races, they have no direct link to Gutians, Medians etc. Their languages are closest to Parthian, if anything and their genetics are all over the place

lmfao fam please drink bleach

KANGZ AND SHEIT

This affirms me in my positions that all the gods in the world were really people in certain positions who had a lot of power and respect but those who remember tried to remember and pass it down and it got convoluted.

There are no gods, just ancient Aryans being badass.

Okay, maybe the universe is god, as the spirituals will tell you, but Whites are the most magical people anyway.

LOL these nigger assyrians always trying to claim something they are not.

ASSyrias are semitic not Aryan.

that's because they were conquered by the medes and persians at one point.

persians are Aryan, assyrians are not aryan they are semitic, they are the same race as jews and Arabs. Assyrians in the bible were told by GOD to the medes to be annihilated.

I can't control my sides.

than tell me this, why do kurds still speak kurdish and the persians still speak persian?

let me give you the answer, it's because Arabic is a semitic language same as Assyrian.

Romans and greeks traded with mesopotamians, studied in mesopotamia and took knowledge from mesopotamia, the greeks architecture ability is taken from Egyptian architecture.
both the greeks and the mesopotamians were trading partners and even shared gods. there were no Mesopotamian Hoards.

now they are trying to claim Sumerians were actually Assyrain!

You have that backwards Assyrians were semites were heavily influenced by ( possibly turanic ) sumerians.

more likely they were scythians who were of course Aryan but that doesn't mean they became Germans

ASSyrins waz egyption n sheeet

The PIE Urheimat is in the Eurasian steppes modern day Russia. We were basically Caucasian mongols. Original Aryans probably looked liked Slavs.

Nikola Tesla is from the Balkans. We use his electricity really, not Edison's.

There exist such a thing as white Iranians but those girls are just medium shitskin no burka 2nd-wave immigrants who live in the west. White Iranians do exist however, like pic related and some of my recent family members who all have brown/blonde hair, blue/hazel eyes, and European-white skin.

Any Assyrians still here?

I just want to say I love you.

Adaptions to a much colder and darker climate, fail.

Assyrians today are mostly Christian, surrounded by a sea of towelheads – which is absolutely to their credit. OP wouldn't claim this about ancient jew-killing Babylon, nigger

Canaanites where white

vault-co.blogspot.nl/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html

Basques are actually descended from pre Aryan middle eastern farmers. Aryans came from the Caucasus/Russian Steppes and conquered all of Europe save for the Basques.

A Syrian here, from Damascus. I can confirm, the Aryans are still alive and well in Syria. Assad is one of them.

I have blue eyes and dark black hair, much like my Amorite ancestors.

Assad's extended family is part of the "tribe" on the coast of Syria that is referred to as the "Alman", which is also the word we use for Germany/Aryans.

Lot's bullshit in OP's post but this give me a chance to talk about something I get to see in the right here in europe alot: A misunderstanding of the ethnic make up of the middle-east. They are NOT all arabs and especially alot of little pockets in kurds, persians and syerian/lebanese populations have been only mixing with other semi-aryans over the centruies. These people traditionally were of the ruling caste. Add to that hellenic mixing with ruling class and you get these people do not only look almost white but also have way higher IQ and more impulse controll.

Just have a look at Syria: Assad has to rule his majority arabic-mix population with cruel force because it's the only language they understand. Everyone from his own tribe/sect though is peaceful and educated and was even before he came to power. Alawites and many other minority groups in that area mostly don't mix outside of their in-group. The Syrians I see who make trouble here in [central european soviet republic] are realy dark obvious arab-kin while the ones I see continuing their studies here (and the ones I spoke to who want to go back home asap because they were richfags at home and realy just left because of bombs in allepo) were light skinned people who call refuse to call themselfs syrians but identify with their tribal/sectarian identity. Same goes for Jazidi people who are not as noble born but refuse to intermix with anyone outside of their ingroup which lead to them preserving ancient gene material durign the arab domination of that area.

I'm not saying we should mix with them or let them into europe, NO. But when people on here (read: americans) talk about 'sand-nigger is sand-nigger blast them all to hell I don't care' they basically say: 'I don't care for ethnicity and shit unless it's about the fucking irish!'. The ones who keep making trouble in the middle east are sand-semites from the desert half-islands controlled by Saudi Arabia and their essentially bandit nature not the overall diverse crowd of assorted tribes to the north who mostly have to deal with the decendants of arab invadors all day and try to keep a lit on them.

And the traditional territory view of populations we have in europe/the west doesn't fit either. These people don't have large spaces of land were each tribe can expand like the Gauls, Suebi, Iceni and Goth in europe. You rather have to imagine their world to be a world of little fertile land and little oasis sprinkled around the rivers. These tribes are forced to literally crowd around these green spots which turns almost every middle eastern country into a very complicated and explosive construct of different tribes, convederations and convoluted power balance. So when people from syria bomb a cinema in europe that doesn't mean it's "syrians" who have to pay for this. Infact you may even do the original terrorists a favor if you bomb random tribes in the middle east.

The middle east is like Vietnam, just instead of a physical junngle you have a junngle of allegiances, ethnicities, rivalries and have alway to figure out friend from foe. But that doesn't mean there are no friends and only foes down there.

you are the chosen one obviously

Habsburg detected, ring the alarm!

guess ill leave some shit here

Where have I seen this before?

I see the Orin. Why do you have a prop from the movie Neverending Story shown? (I know it's based on a German novel).

Your second image contradicts a lot of things that have been discussed on Holla Forums, but one of the most glaring faults is the path to Japan. They walked there from Korea yet that pic shows a seperate path to Japan across the ocean which makes no sense.

also this

DAILY REMINDER

Assyrians are Semites, not Aryans.

hurr durr im retarded the post

Being this much of a retard.

Do you ever wonder where the word Aryan comes from? What do you think Iran means? Assyrians are semites, they used to speak (a dialect of) Akkadian which is a semite language. The persians (Arya) conquered them and gave them aryan features.

Before you go off and starwmann and show me cherrypicked pictures of syrians and Iranians, the Iranians of today are only partially related to the original Aryans, they were conqured by Turks, Mongols and Arabs and Macedionian Barbarians who all loved to breed with the beautiful Aryans.

Instead of stealing the persian heritage, maybe you should go to syria and fight of the arab invasion 4.0, you faggot.

Nope.
Dane here.
Cant take a train ride without bumping into Katrine with her 2 mulatto kids or Sofie with her boyfriend, Ahmed.

WE
WUZ
KANGS

so much disinfo
so many barbarians trying to larp as civilized people
hint: greeks and romans were always less "hurrwite" than germanic barbarians
hint: that word wasn't invented by germans in greece to describe less advanced germans in the north

i like these threads when they are speculative, but this turned into another typical, we wuz romanz' shitfest
stop trying to project germanic and nordic aethetics onto greece: though this is indeed a long time european tradition: literally every phil-hellenic fag that has come after the greeks has tried to larp as the them.

you guys just can't get over the fact that all the hWite and indeed the "whitest" europeans were barbarians until the fall of western rome (and became christian, of course)
WHICH IS STUPID because you have MUCH to be proud of despite the greeks beating you to every philosophical point
despite being snowniggers while the olivemasterace greeks and romans were kicking your shit in: you ended up surpassing them after byzanthium finally fell to the brown horde.

nothing more annoying than clueless americans spouting retarded shit like "you have hooked noses" when the one defining factor of being greek is the straight-as-a-horse fucking nose - which you will see snozzing up the streets of athens.
just the general one-dimensional attitude is so frustrating: i've seen this thread too many times…
the one thing autists are worst at is facial aesthetics. not surprising then is the amount of retardation displayed itt.

INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE GREEKS OF TODAY?
READ THIS, FAGGOT:
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1454176848658.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#3330

VVEE
VVAZ
VVASSILION