Hikikomori Thread

What are your thoughts on hikikomoris Holla Forums??.

they should do the right thing and an hero

Nawwhhh

I think it sounds like some weeb shit

They should use all the money they saved from falling for the 3DPD and spend it on waifu bot development.

Well its not LOl.

what money?

If i had any motivation i would tbh.

Not all hikkis are Neets some have jobs and work from home.

You don't have massive amounts of cash saved from not spending it on 3DPD? I know many weebs spend it on 2D stuff and i have about 7 million.

You do, it's called making a new world for weebs and stopping the cucks and chads from letting 3DPD rule with holes. 2D can become real near our lifetimes.

i'm all for replacing 3dpd with bots, i dont think you are going accomplish that being hikki though

reminder to hide all hikkobeta threads, fuck off hikkobeta

So you want people like me to create anime waifu sex robots??.

Cry more faggot.

Yes, you have time. It takes time to develop things. Leave the real world shit "physical stuff" to us richfags. What we need is heavily thought through ideas we can invest into that will work. not amateur crap, we need people like you who will have a drive and passion for it.

Oh Yamazaki would be proud.

Probably could.

god i wish that was me

Why??.

I would not mind as long as I could grow weed. I also don't knowing about paying living expenses, rent food ect.

SSI

It's been done before.

meep meep pissing in jars is abusoruturi disonoraburu tbh no homo

I would never sink as low as piss bottles tbh.

/hikki/

My thoughts are that their family needs to stop empowering them. Cut off their food supply, let them die if they won't come out of their rooms. And for that matter, kick them out of the fucking house. These fucking wastes of life are a burden on their families and society as a whole.

You know what they're calling the generation now? The MISSING GENERATION, because it's girls and boys who have locked themselves away from the world, and they never go anywhere. That's it, they're away and when their parents die who fucking knows what's going to happen. We're going to see a VERY LARGE pandemnic of homeless people in the coming decades, because there's so many NEETs all over the world who are going nowhere and have no one to suck up to once their safety net dies. I might consider marrying a Hikki girl just to take the burden off of her family, but there's no way I'd tolerate her just being a Hikki and hiding in a bedroom all day and night.

I wanna let you in on a little secret not all hikkis are Neets.

Yes, all fucking hikkis are NEETs. NOT EDUCATING, EMPLOYED, TRAINING. And a hikki is a NEET who specifically DOES NOT LEAVE THEIR ROOM. A hikki is by definition a NEET who is so egregious that they don't even leave their bedroom to fraternize with their family.

I knew one guy who never left his house, which I also would consider hikki, but he owned it and it was all his but he had a high paying writing instruction manuals for software and had his groceries delivered. I find it perfectly feasible for certain stem fields to be done from home.

No you can still be a hikikomori can take classes or work from home.

That's not NEET, he is employed. Self-employment is perfectly fine. And that guy I'm okay with. I'm talking about all the assholes who don't do anything. They just stew in their own fucking juices, living off their families, waiting for the day they die.

Those aren't Hikkis.

Also not all Neets are hikikomori you can still be a Neet and have an active social life

Yes they are Hikikomori is just a social condition that means you are isolated from social life or society all together not all hikkis are agoraphobic Neets who pee in piss bottles.

I remember a thread someone posted on Holla Forums back on 4chan years ago, where they were showing off their piss jug collection. I don't think I'll ever forget that shit.

But my point is that not all hikkis are like the more extreme cases you hear about in the media plus people have this idea that hikkis dont go outside at all which some are like that totally but even though i spend almost everyday at home in my room i do go out sometimes i buy my own food i take walks i go to the park at night and i walk to fast food places in walking distance.

See, this is where the problem lies. You IDENTIFY AS Hikki, because you have identity issues. You feel the need to establish this as your identify, because you feel as if you have none. And that is AWFUL. If it makes you feel better to call yourself and your friend hikki, then go for it, user. I won't stop you, and I'm leaving either way. But yer not Hikki. You might think you are because you feel like you don't have friends, and that you're outside of society, but you don't rely on others and you buy your own food, you go places, you interact with people.

Hikki are NEET who interact only with their caregiver on the most superficial level, "I need toilet paper" through the door, and then late at night they open their door to get the toilet paper that they will use in their own personal bathroom, and no one sees them ever.

If you think you're hikki because you have nothing else to define who you are, then I guess go ahead and redefine someone else's language.

Other countries borrow words from other cultures all the time Hikikomori is in the English dictionary now and when a word is borrowed from another country its definition may or may not change once it starts being used in the US now go back to 2chan fucking cunt.

Also not all Hikkis live with their parents.

It's a double edged sword. On one hand, you get to chill day after day and have plenty of time to pursue whatever you want. On the other, you constantly deal with existential dread and how you will survive after your parents die.

Not all hikkis live with their parents actually.

This one does.

How long you been a hikki user??.

Since July 2015 more or less.

2007 here

That's hardcore. Do you work? If not, do you want to/are you hikki of your own accord?

I wanna find a work from home job but right now i'm a Hikkineet.

Nah, the pandemic is already here. Has been for ages. In the USA you have negro welfare system. In yurop you have refugees. All this work ethic mantra falls on deaf ears when you realize you're just busting your ass so the system can tax you up the ass and then fuck you over politically and socially.

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY