The war on memes

are we actually not going to do anything about this?

Hillary has declared war on kek and the media and the rest of the normies are talking about memes

I mean fucking even Matt Furie is getting involved somehow

what's our move Holla Forums?

meme harder

I miss when our memes were obscure and unknown to the average normalfag, after WT snacks got shoahed but before the 2010s hit

the fuck are they gonna do? ban fun?

It's the end of this age. Internet too will become controlled, monitored, safe and unoffensive.

It's literally impossible for them to stop the use of memes. They're all over normie culture now too.

Either they don't stop it, or they arrest a bunch of normies and redpill the population.

Fact that you need memes to promo up your deadlocked ideology just shows that you can`t do anything other to increase your numbers expect to pander for the lowest denominator.

No it won't goddamnit, I will not surrender my freedom to a bunch of slimy globalist kikes, pool's closed motherfucker

Keep calm and meme on.

every song/ thought is a meme.
Banning memes means banning thought.

Gas the normalfags, meme wars now.

I bet all the frontier people in USA said that before federal dick was rammed up their ass.

Pool's closed, shekelstein

I intend to go down with the fucking ship if thats the case. idc if a normie site permabans me ill still find someway to say what I want. Fuck them.

This guy gets it.

Bad culture deserves to die until it evolves into something of actual value.

t. a guy who lost a big war and commited suicide

yes, but the pent up energy of anons will be released back into the public

in the 1990s culture became so oppressive and isolating, but at the same time the internet became ubiquitous

already we are bursting at the seams into real life

if they were smart they would let anons waste their lives as NEETs in the skinner box, beating it to lolicon all day

if they take away the tit of online expression all the SSRIs in the world will not quell the NEETs rage

the culture war will reach the stage at last and the forces of normalcy will lose

>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/

that guy last week who was mailing pepe's had the right idea. Im probably gonna contact my local Kinko's and get rates so i could hand out similar flyers in my area. Cyberia's here; the memes have already flown into the real world and changed the way we interact. I choose not to resist, but simply be another needed vessel for memetic magistry

we gotta make 2006 real again, back when the internet was young, viral videos were in their infancy, and e-celebs were a rarity

This user gets it.

As for me, I joined an ad firm :)

And 95% of internet users were white males……strange that it was so much more comfy back then eh?

We've been doing something about it. In fact, we've been doing something about it before she declared war, before normies even caught wind of it.

Thats an awfully complex way of saying you are buttmad no one gives a shit about your ideology anymore

I was only 15 back then, now I'm a bitter adult…oh moot why did you have to sell out?

That explains a lot

Reporting your retarded thread

First they are gonna lose, then they gonna pay.

Why are so many threads getting bump locked?!?! What is so wrong with this thread?

Hello, new Holla Forums user here, I came from a shit called 4chan.
I have an idea, what about showing indirectly the pepe meme in a "innocent way" like PIC related.