Customizing my Guitar

Hey Holla Forums
I have decided, instead of throwing 2 to 300 dollars at a second-rate chinese guitar, I'm going to put that money into the one I have!
I have all the math worked out, and I don't care that it's wrong-handed, so I only have one question to ask:
Which color should it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPlbKUt0W9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at the next shit you take. Find the exact rgb decimal code and add that to a randomly generated rgb code. Play ts3 on a MacBook air and masturbate furiously. When you cum, find the thickest body of ejaculate and then right behind that will be the last rgb code. Finally, add them together and divide by 3 to get your new guitar color.

Also probably a date a minor

meep meep will you even play it no you will decorate it with your shit and semen colors and then it will just collect dust and you wont even feel bad about it youre worthless dont even try tbh no homo

inb4 op doesn't deliver

But if you do OP, take pictures of the entire process. From the shit to math, pics or it didn't happen.

rgb(140, 140, 115)

Is that from rngesus or your feces

feces/ejaculate average

Did you factor random rgb?

rgb(127, 144, 127)
now I did

Post a picture of the color for OP

reminds me of the tele

I bet ok was trying to figure out favourite colors off b, well that info to ad companies to make their ads more 'appealing'.
however the fuck that would work

*OP

Well shit, I never thought literal shit and cum would make a decent guitar color

Nothing is without RNGesus

I like the process about it but I don't think the end color is obnoxious enough.

Here's proof that this thing can do everything a Strat can do even wrong-handed, and here's a rusty screw that I'm going to replace with new black ones when Ibanez tells me which screws they used, but are you sure this is Holla Forums-tier?

Or I can throw this phone off a bridge and get an iPhone. But I can't play through the fire and the flames on an iphone

You should dip it.
youtube.com/watch?v=zPlbKUt0W9k

I thought of that, but right now I'm torn between painting it gold like a black person or making it stripy like Dennis the Menace.

If you do that, please get some metalflake paint and don't just rattlecan it gold.

I was thinking of staining the wood brown then finishing just the top in goldtop gold, but then again it's Basswood and it won't stain well. Maybe solid black and the same idea?

guitar anons, I'm looking into getting a cheap amp for my cheap electric. Currently I'm using it with an interface and VST plugins for tone but I want to try a physical amp as well. Any features or specs I should look out for?

Find a Peavey Vypyr with a 12 inch speaker until you can afford one with vacuum tubes in it.

Purple. All the best guitar players have purple guitars. If you paint yours purple you will be able to play just like them.

You're so hot right now.