Speech Zone is kill

I am in a unique position to remove my University's 'free speech zone' restrictions. When I do, I want to shitpost most gloriously and usefully.

Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I recommend a list of sourced hate facts

This is who you're up against

What the shit is a "free speech zone"?

Area where all the bad goyim out themselves under surveillance.

About as useful as gun free zones.

It is something to be ignored. All of CONUS is a free speech zone also Hawaii and Alaska as well. Those zones don't mean a damn thing legally. So pay no attention to them and say what you want where you want

I've been collecting a few, but I'll have to find some more of these naughty 'hate' facts.

I know, right? It's a place to where they restrict demonstrations, speech, and so on in a campus. You can't actually demonstrate or say anything elsewhere on campus without risk of getting thrown out. At my university they designated the 'free speech zone' years ago, and when people began using it they landscaped it with a bunch of hills to make it difficult to assemble.

All bullshit so the admins can sick the campus police on anyone they don't like. They even have 'time limits' on how long you can stay in the free speech zone before kicking you out. And they don't tell you how long it is.

True, though I'd rather give my University an opportunity to get smart before I shovel some freedom down its throat.

I blare moonman, blink 1488, and cybernazi from my car everywhere I go.

Most of my state is like that too. The cold seems to keep most faggots out save for in this one college town.

A zone wherein any discussion of topics is allowed without fear of arrests, violence, or other attacks from other citizens.

It is a zone that stretches approximately from the islands of Hawaii to the north-eastern tip of Maine.

I miss my fucking country

Death. Nose ring boy will know death.

Wait, doesn't the first amendment apply to literally everything? Isn't the entire USA a free speech zone? Or does it not apply to private property, such as a university?

checked and keked

ALL OF OUR COUNTRY IS A "FREE SPEECH ZONE" EVERY DAMN LAST SQUARE FOOT

It should be all protected by free speech, however Universities - even public one like mine - routinely have severely limited speech to tiny squares of land off in some obscure corner of the campus.

To protect fee-fees and remove non-liberal ideas, mainly…

Then couldn't you just sue them for restricting it?

Tried watching his video, very hard. Why do leftists like to be talked down to as if they are children? Makes it seem like less about the idea explicitly espoused and more about social signling and tcovert tribal mentality

Low Testosterone patient

righteous war will be fought over this. starts here.

Don't you know free speech and censorship only count when it's the government doing it? Entities can do whatever they want about it.

It's a call for corporate censorship, but only applied to whites\christians\males.

One could, but then you go down into the legal battle against a huge institution. It takes years of litigation to get anything resolved, and in the end not much will change. Better to convince them to do the necessary changes on their own, with the implied litigation stick not far behind.

I watched the whole video, very laughable, he talks about "those ebil white nationalists" and "these ideas are bad because muh current year". Typical shitlib talking points that everyone knows.

"There is nothing wrong with being racist."

Basically the most offensive thing you can say is either

The lolocaust didnt happen but it should have

or classic

Fugg her rite in the puddi

I suggest posting these, or a loop with megaphone or amplifier. Your call

We have gun-free zones, to stop the 2nd Amendment.

I think it's time we have trial-free zones, to stop the 7th Amendment. Anyone caught in one of these zones is immediately declared guilty and shot on sight.

Correct. The government cannot ban certain forms of speech. However, private property owners are free to pass these laws on their property if they see fit.

The universities use this basic argument for controlling the speech in the way they do. It makes sense to prevent people from invading the buildings and disrupting classes, but it makes no sense outside for most instances - yet they apply it there too.

All public commons or land owned by any governmental entity or operated on tax dollars is a free speech zone. I'll happily kick disrespectful shits out of my house.

Read the entire Protocols of Zion.

checked and Heil'd.
You are correct. soon they will have to take the gloves off and get physical. that will be a catalyst for sure

lawdy lawd you know what i mean

Public readings of famous books right in the middle of things could be fun. It would be enough to stand there and simply read the bible to get a rise out of some of these asshats.

is this guy possible lolcow potential?

Thats not exactly true, if anything fapping actually kills your testosterone levels.

Well, he obviously is not very smart.

archive.is/LRe05

Because they wish to be children again. Hence their constant obsession with eroding the rights, powers, and responsibilities of individuals and parents, in favor of re-assigning them to external authority figures and nebulous social collectives. They want society to take their adulthood away and do it for them instead.

He's a typical dumb juvenile-minded libshit who's so out of touch that he thinks what makes him a man is what he does with his penis, instead of actually doing things that matter and make real differences in life. Similar to a stupid kid who thinks sex is the end-all-be-all of being a "real man", and hasn't yet realized the greater powers, responsibilities, and opportunities of adulthood.

Isnt it supposed to be everywhere in country according to constitution?