Americans actually do this

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes and? its the fastest way to heat small quantities of water, like a single cup.

yeah well Brits put milk in tea like a bunch of fucking niggers.

Yes you heathen. Microwave master race. How before technology you 3 world plebs.

do people actually do this?

Wrong map?

There are more Muslims in Britain than the US right now despite Britain having an overall lower population and being much smaller. Do you really think Muslims are an American problem? Americas foreign policy has always been overwhelmingly anti-Islam. Americas biggest demographic issues are Mexicans. And they're at least Christian

Yes it's called tradition, do you know it?

American culture developed mostly in the mid 19th century to the late 20th century

That sounds like a no.

it's also about not partaking in the most wildly inefficient way of heating water in terms of energy of consumed

Our traditions are not as technical, America has always had a drive towards the latest technology. The US Army adopted airplanes while the Write Brothers had a hard time convincing European governments of their planes effectiveness for example. Our tradition is a tradition of progress and capitalism

aeroplanes*
You should wright it correctly.

I got rid of my microwave out of suspicion of adverse health effects years ago, but now that I regularly look up scientific studies, I should probably get around to reading about microwaved water/food experiments on animals. There may still be a nagging suspicion of corporate funding or bias even after reading those though.

I see what you did there

Depends on what I'm doing with it. For a single cup of tea? It would take longer to fill the kettle than it does for the whole process of microwaving a cup of water. You also end up with an intermediate dish that needs cleaning for using a kettle. It takes up space, and of course you have to buy it in the first place.

I actually prefer the kettle, but it doesn't make sense to make regular use of it.

They're catholic you stupid fuck

Wise dubs

microwave ovens use the natural harmonic frequency of water. which in turn causes the water to vibrate rapidly creating heat and eventually steam.
to think that a microwave oven is COMPLETELY shielded is a lie. there is always some leakage.

heating water is what a microwave does, that's how it works

if you want to put it into basic terms, yes that's what a microwave does. also what the fuck is that screencap? stupid phonefag halfchanners.

i think you need to re-evaluate your post.

Is it true americans wear shoes indoors?

muslims do it too

this

come on now have we really fallen this low?

yes

inb4 phonefag

Dude microwaves are safe. The photons emitted don't have enough energy individually to damage dna or make food radio active. The only thing they CAN do is heat foods hot enough where they form carcinogens. Every way of heating food except boiling has this same problem. You should be more concerned about the chemicals leaking out of plastics.

switch to a natural fluoride free toothpaste from wholefoods or something because fluoride fucks with your thyroid and hormones and endocrine system and it could and probably does cause cancer in a lot of people as a result and they probably never realize why, but besides that the hormone fuckery is enough to make you get fat and stay fat for no good reason. stop using teflon, copper, and aluminum pans and other cookware and use only pyrex and stainless steel cookware. make sure your spoons/forks/knifes are stainless steel too.

stop using storebought deodorant full of aluminum and other shit and make your own.

stop using laundry detergent and fabric softener and buy that natural organic stuff in the giant green bottle.
stop using house/car freshners and plugins and fuhbreeze spray bullshit all over your fucking house. hang little cotton bags of lavender flowers and cloves/cinnamon sticks instead.
stop dying your hair with harsh chemicals
stop using makeup that is full of chemicals.
stop using shampoo and soap full of chemicals.
stop using lotion and moisturizer with chemicals.
there is better natural hair and skin care and makeup products out there.
bathe with castile soap/african black soap and baking soda (aluminum free) and white vinegar. moisturize your skin with coconut oil/un-refined shea butter. brush your hair with small amounts of coconut oil as conditioner and trim your ends often.

if you eat garbage food and have acne, stop eating that and switch to a plant based diet and drink alot of water and sleep with a clean towel over your pillow every night.
if you have a cell phone, put it on speaker and hold it away from your body when talking. don't use bluetooth or wireless headsets because it's the same thing as having it up in your face. don't sleep with your wifi router next to your bed, keep it in another room.
stop holding your fucking cellphone in between your boobs. fucking stop, it isn't cute.
stop carrying your cell phone near your crotch or in your back pocket. turn the phone off to the best of your ability and find a cheap cell signal blocking fabric velcro pocket case to keep it in and then turned off, put it in your pocket. I don't care if this reduces the entire country to a society of people who "beep" each other with instant text messages that check their phone every few minutes or once per hour, just fucking make the change.

stop using sunscreen full of cancer causing chemicals. get a very very big hat that casts your whole body in shade and eat alot of antioxidant rich foods every day so that you have internal sunblock (look this up)
buy non-gmo and local organic/non-gmo foods to avoid as much pesticide exposure as possible. don't buy from a local farm that can't prove it's organic or non-gmo or pesticide free, because they are probably full of shit or working for monsanto or conagra or dupont or syngenta etc. and possibly buying their things from them. find the cheapest things at wholefoods, and don't buy the scams. buying food online is also a good option.
when you drive your car or ride as a passenger suggest to leave the windows closed and use the air conditioner inside with "air circulate recycle" on inside so you breath interior air only so that you don't breath the exaust of the passing 400 different cars on the road/highway.
stay away from people who smoke.
don't stand near the microwave or induction cooktops, better yet don't even eat food or drink water that comes from them, ever. (induction cooktops are like cucked electric stoves with flat microwaves inside them, and where the fuck's the door?)
don't eat at any fucking restaurants ever because you have no damn idea the things they do to your food back there or the bullshit the corporations allow added to the food.

quote from an user in the thread:

>there are even some people that make their own home made hammock beds. they get the hammock rope type material and stretch it out in a giant flat bed shape on a wood frame. I have seen guides for this all over hooktube.com/ and it's better than a hammock because it lets you lie down more flat than a hammock. beware that these are all home made builds and nobody has any idea how severely dangerous they may be. also remember that anything that's a hammock or like a hammock or involving ropes is extremely dangerous for babies and small children and the elderly (and everyone else too)

quote from another user:

stop reusing plastic containers and bottles that aren't meant to be reused.
stop using plastic containers and bottles that you aren't sure what kind of plastic they are made of.
stop microwaving or heating any kinds of plastic, and also stop leaving plastic inside your car.
if there is any plastic in your life, make sure that it's BPA and BPS free, or at the very least make sure it IS made out of HDPE (high density polyethylene) which is among some of the less dangerous plastics if you use it properly and don't abuse it.
if you buy something and touch the receipt paper and then eat food your blood levels of bpa sky rocket so wash your hands before eating.
always read the ingredients on everything before you buy it, no excuses.

ALL these things add up. people wonder like fucking retards why they get all these problems but they can't even begin to realize all the horrible things they are getting cucked with as a result of evil people taking advantage of their ignorance.

I'm Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask your doctor and nutritionist before doing or stopping anything.

Triggered Mexican detected.

I use muh Keurig for a single cup of water tbh.

ah yes the proud old world traditional electric kettle

Yes and? Brits eat toast sandwiches and you don't see me foaming at the mouth over it.

Tradition is irrational.

Toast sandwich? Like, a piece of toast between two untoasted pieces of bread, or they just toast their sandwich bread? I do the latter all the time.

Holy shit I just googled it. That is seriously the most retarded excuse for food I have ever seen. England can never give anyone shit about anything ever again. I think I lost a few IQ points just reading the 'recipe.' I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

- Don't drive or be a passenger of a vehicle in excess of 300hp as the accelerations and G-force will harm your body; depriving some parts of blood and putting a strain on your heart to keep pumping.
- Make sure to use turn signals inside of vehicles to increase your life expectancy.
- Avoid eye contact when talking to other humans as it will increase stress levels and as such lead to bad health.
- Try not to breath too much as the excess oxygen might cause your body to spontaneously combust in flames.
- Stay out of the sun for most of the sun to avoid UV rays. This will slow down your ageing process.
- Avoid farting in a small crowded room because the room could potentially spontaneously combust if there's an electrical outlet nearby.
- If you have to sleep, make sure to place yourself naked inside of an air-tight body-bag with an oxygen cylinder and mask attached so that you avoid potential harmful particles that may enter your nostrils when your body tries to regain energy while sleeping.
- Avoid clothes that have the potential to disintegrate such cloth or wool. These clothes slowly spread harmful dust particles that kill you like radiation. Make sure to only wear plastic bags, spandex, or nylon clothing.
- Make sure to use a bio-filtration system that turns urine into water so that you're no longer relying on whatever chemicals they're putting inside of your tap water.

American here. I don't use a microwave for anything as it turns the frogs gay.

Brits drink hot leaf water and eels with fucking jelly

Sometimes when my feet are cold I just turn the microwave on and leave the door open.

Technically everyone microwaves water since that's what reacts with the "Microwaves" and creates heat.

When AJ says that everyone laughs and ridicules, but when some sciencey youtube channel talks about how pesticides or birth-control hormones messing with amphibian reproduction everyone feels enlightened.

That is not the primary mode of heat transfer on stove

Mexican Catholics who immigrate to America are more or less forced into assimilating into American/'true' Catholicism because they all end up in American Catholic churches

wa la

Blessed Dubs

Blessed Dubs & Jews did 9/11
Jet fuel cant melt steel beams

Why do British people waste their money like this, when they could save up and buy anti-stab vests?

Why?

I love the hot salad water.

Wow, really the lowest rung on the food chain

agreed.