And now the dindu forecast. If you're living in downtown LA...

And now the dindu forecast. If you're living in downtown LA, a high pressure chimp front is expected to break into a full on chimpout sometime in the next few days. Please be prepared to adjust your commute accordingly, expect delays and as always, stay safe out there.

foxnews.com/us/2016/10/02/protesters-gather-after-los-angeles-police-fatally-shoot-man-following-car-chase.html

Other urls found in this thread:

myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bamp

shoot the niggers

How can we get the Mexicans to shoot niggers? I know they want to. And downtown LA is mostly hispanic. They're going to burn down their neighborhoods essay!

They already are. The spic gangs have been exterminating the nigger gangs for years.

But during the LA riots they joined them. So it remains to be seen.

So you're saying it would probably be helpful for someone to spray paint "BLM" all over beaner establishments?

One up, ya

Think it'd help if someone said it was a spic cop that pulled the trigger?
Hell it probably was.

Go ahead tag up some beaner turf. Tell us how it goes. Still not a bad idea

The youth and illegals will side with them thanks to the (((MSM)))

Ballsy maneuver but it'll work.

That was your first mistake. Also, this just makes me more excited to join white protests.

I would think that it might take more than painting "BLM" in Hispanic parts. It's LA so it would have to be more gang related. Also some Mexican gangs might have deals and relationships with black gangs,so depending on what and where you spray it might not make sense and they will catch on to it. Spraying BLM everywhere will look like some nonsense SJW scribble

You're implying that BLM are the same people as the crips and the bloods. BLM are black SJW communist types who affirmative actioned themselves into college classes with marxist professors. They aren't actual gangsters. These are the special snowflakes who need "safe spaces" in order to "breathe".

I meant that it would have to be more than "BLM" in order to get blacks to war with hispanics we would have to cause a gang disturbance at the right time to have hispanics fuck shit up.

Not saying the black gangs are BLM. But a little confusion would help. Either way low ranking hoods and mainly younger gangbangers would get Involved in a BLM chimpout anyways.

That's a good consideration, and it's a good idea to take that into account when the time for agitation comes. Unfortunately, I have an F in gang lore, so help from a more learned user would be appreciated.

Any white people still living in southern california are just getting what's coming to them at this point.

I've warned them, others have warned them. Nature itself has warned them.

Fuck em.

SHAKE IT UP SAN ANDREAS

Interesting times we live in.

Young beaners and niggers think of eachother as brothers

So you're saying I should impose myself on another state like some sort of faggot?

California is toast, user. You wouldn't be imposing yourself; you're one of us.

Aren't you?

Sure, but Southern California is still rightful American clay. My American ass is staying put for now.

KEK

I live work in downtown LA, taking the Expo Line train to the heart of the Financial District. Should I be worried about getting on public transport?

That seems likely. Tbh, you should GTFO of CA altogether. You've seen the dubs haven't you?

I was born here and I'm going to die here, faggot. This is my state.

I'm working on getting out of here. Getting into a trade doesn't happen literally overnight, user. Unless you're telling me to be a NEET in another state, in which case, go fuck yourself.

Imagine if LA has a giant earthquake as everyone down there is rioting.

No; you are going to die in the ocean.

any anons want to take me in? I'm scared shitless, i live around lots of mexicans and blacks and poo in loos. I hate living here in cultural enrichment land. but i have no money to move and its pretty much impossible to get firearms here for self defense. Fuck.

pray for me lads

Not nearly enough blacks in Los Angeles anymore for a repeat of the LA riots. The illegals and second gens pushed them out.

All "deals" between spics and nigs would be shakey at best. Spics would sooner wipe out all the niggers than have to compete with them. They just need a reason

No they most certainly don't.

Good thing its almost impossible to outlaw a fucking baseball bat. Put some nails in it friend-o.

SEISMIC CHIMPOUT IMMINENT
SODOM AND GOMORRAH BTFO
SHAKE IT UP SAN ANDREAS
FREAK THE FUCK OUT NIGGER-CHAN

Can confirm, nogs and spics hate eachother unless they're in the same gang
and even then when SHTF all the gangs that aren't racially divided are devolve into infighting

If there is a serious chimp out, I have a spot that is safe in Long Beach. Predominately white (and hispanic) area, but not much dindus around and no thing much has been happening here. My user email is [email protected]/* */, send me a message if you really need to get in touch.

I'm not going to drive far though, fuck off if its in the middle of the chimpout. Also, looking to meet up with like-minded anons, but /meadhall/ has been dead as fuck

The local TRS crew do hikes almost every weekend, there's about 20 red pilled regulars. @BeachGoys on twitter.

Kek bless this thread

Born and raised in LA, spics and nigs don't mix. They can't even go to the same schools without brawls breaking out weekly.

Finally, a haven in this libcuck land. Thanks for the direct user, see you in Civil War 2: Kekstatic Boogaloo

Thanks for the offer user, I'll email you soon.

Just realized I spelled my own fucking email wrong. [email protected]/* */*

forgot to mention it's exclusively for whites who are red pilled.
just send a DM to the account, and someone will reply back.

Didn't want to create a new thread in case this turns out to be a low-energy protest, but there's currently a BLM protest in Washington DC being livestreamed:

Scene Jinx
youtube.com/watch?v=lYUDSUIz_hc

lucky
youtube.com/watch?v=wozZDsayTxc

NoQueefs
youtube.com/watch?v=b7KLY7A_vZU

low-energy protest in los-angeles now, fox 10 stream

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEFm0nzzCG0