/leftytg/ General: 600 000 Bunkers Edition

Its been a while since the last /leftytg/ thread died so its time to make a new and better one, this time with more bunkers and dank memes.

Post all tabletop related discussions here, arrange and create campaigns, analyze lore, write stories, produce art. and so on and so on.

As always, remember to have fun, be as creative as you want and don't take this shit too seriously.

We could really use a proper banner for these threads but I'm too lazy to make one.

For those still not in the know, I am not Marxposter I merely use the same flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

r-s-g.org/kriegspiel/rules.php
steamcommunity.com/id/kirrychan/wishlist
bullypulpitgames.com/games/night-witches/
mediafire.com/download/oma98131893ylui/Night Witches RPG.pdf
bullypulpitgames.com/downloads/night-witches-handouts/
youtube.com/watch?v=oI9ql57V97g&list=PLTvwKQHVid4YZTqG0N7kTchi2Zpnos1Aq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking nerds, get off my guerrilla

N O F U N A L L O W E D
O

F
U
N

A
L
L
O
W
E
D

We could play Debord's game, here are the rules : r-s-g.org/kriegspiel/rules.php

This kind of thing would do well on >>>/leftyb/ since it's tangentially about leftism and more about community.

I was thinking about that, the problem is that it doesn't get enough traffic.

I bet you heretics don't even do empire

Hm… I'll go post a thread there and put up two-way links. That thread would probably be a lot slower and could contain links to multiple /leftytg/ threads here, as well as archives of any particularly good threads.

Keep sucking your corpse emperor's non-existant dick for those purity seals while I snort this bag of pure and uncut warp dust off a daemonette's ass.

Please do.

/leftyb/ has the issie of being Holla Forums, its full of shitposting and stalled memes, not a place for hobbyist discussion.

Here is the /leftyb/ thread. >>>/leftyb/1023

It's a place for any off-topic discussion. The glut of shitposting and stalled memes are mostly because people don't post other subjects there.

I've been running a game on mumble and roll20 with some folks from here, has gone pretty well so far. I drew our group from the first two sessions. The party was originally contracted as mercs to serve under a mysterious general but they've gotten themselves wrapped up in a rebellion of memesters against the general's army which is currently occupying the city they're in.

In the latest session, they've kidnapped a lower-ranking officer of the army and are now proceeding to interrogate (and possibly torture) her. An academy record for shady shit happening in my games!

Also unsurprisingly, almost all the group are some variation of chaotic alignments.

Included in the image is your friendly neighborhood rare-a-dactyl. "JEE-ZUZ!"

Lord knows that there are enough shitposts on this board as it is. Don't deprive it of fun content like these threads.

I'm actually headed out to my weekly dark heresy group soon.

I play as a zealous guardsman turned acolyte that is overjoyed to be able to service the Emperor more effectively then ever before. in reality, I'm actually a Slanneshi worshiper that actively tries to undermine all of the party's efforts. Nobody suspects a goddamned thing. This is the most fun acolyte I've played in years.

anyone want their character drawn? post a description.

Can you draw better versions of already made characters?

Oh fug, yes please. Female, red hair and blue eyes. I imagine her to be quite pretty. In armor like this colored black and red with no helmet. Weapon looks just like that as well.

Do you want compensation? I'd be willing to get you a cheap ass steam game or something of it was any good.

Is there a good way to learn the pen and paper version of shadowrun online as you play with folks?

After playing through the 3 steam games recently, I think it'd be fun to make some interesting characters like a tankie bear shaman or an IRA formori.

Hell yeah boi

Ninsun, servant of Meshkanda: Red dragonborn sorcerer. Has sleepy-looking yet curious eyes with large red irises. Quite a few discolored scales, either a pale pink or grayish color, but mainly a full red. Wearing old-looking robes colored with varying shades of red and grey, with a large hood that could cover his face. One clawhand is holding a wand of fireballs and the other is in the italian very nice position (thumb and index together, other three up, you know the deal).

Would be super neat and like I'd be willing to provide some compensation through steam or hwatever

You can play online thru roll20 but finding people is another matter

I've been reading a lot of GURPS, and its pretty fucking great. It's got a lot of what want in a game.
To bad no one plays GURPS

>Not Tau FOR THE GREATER GOOD

There are no vids or sounds of it, so it doesn't exist.

Too bad everyone that does or would like to is too far away, more like.

How does one find companions in our alienated late capitalism, though? What's your opinion of the Commie Orcs of Dragonfall?

Found it interesting, just like being able to talk to the orc that runs the shelter about exclusionary language.

I personally see anarchism as an evolution of communism tbh. Basically, I feel that eventually the state will be rendered unnecessary after a few generations without capitalist greed, imperialism, and and so forth. So not for some time obviously.

Not enough heresy in this thread.

You still have shit taste because the lore and the mechanics are shit.
Also:

Tbh it's not like this is the worst thing to clutter the board. Half of the OPs are whining about idpol and the other half are bait from Holla Forums. This and the meme threads are the only decent shit around here.

here ya go! sorry I'm not too good with drawing guns lol, wanted to challenge myself.

honestly I wasn't expecting compensation, I just like to draw people's rpg characters, but f you want you can get me a game from my wishlist: steamcommunity.com/id/kirrychan/wishlist

might do more later! gonna go be stoned and eat pizza and watch star trek bye.

Fuggen perfect.

Also, excellent choice in pastimes.

damn

Good stuff. Appropriate style for the material as well. Really nice use of color.

Holy fuck, I'm sorry for not believing in you all those years, God.

lifestylists please go.

Could you make better versions of any of these?

bump

this is already perfect

Don't mind me just dumping some of my older artwork here.

If some friendly user could color some of the sketches I have I would really appreciate it.

bamp

Oh God that takes me back. I actually do need to summon his talent once more and finish some sketches I've been working on….

I hope these are choas marines, if not I have some bad news for you.

They are part of a OC army I made for an old piece of writefaggotry way back with the exception of the Ork shoota and the guy in the ghillie suit, why?

0/10 thread

By Gork 'n Mork lads wez 'ave a stinkin grot sectaruan' in our midzt.

This thread is awfully slow, I wonder why.

No money for minis or books

Pirate them as pdfs, print afterwards if you need physical copies.
Buy used or get tabletop simulator (or something similar to it) if you don't care that much about using physical models, obvious downside is that you are stuck with a pretty limited set of armies and paintjobs for most games on the market until someone is able to mod them in.

Even using tabletop Simulator costs money
How is VASSAL? is it better for wargames than Roll20?

bump

MapTools is free, no?

I've heard good things.

In other news: does anyone play OSR games?

Who /lore/ here?

But isn't 3d

Nice, now i need someone to try it with

I want to try retrophaze with an AD&D module.

I'm pretty big into game lore at least concerning 40k. Haven't gotten into FB yet.

/lore/ reporting in, comrade.

Gue'vesa are dope. It's also like the ultimate heresy.

What does Holla Forums think of Night Witches, the RPG about the Soviet Union's 588th Night Bomber Regiment?

bullypulpitgames.com/games/night-witches/

Does anybody here have any experience with the game? It seems like Soviet identity politics play a large part in the game's "narrative," but I've been told that they only play a large part in the game's campaign if the GM wants them to.

Downloads can be found here:
mediafire.com/download/oma98131893ylui/Night Witches RPG.pdf

bullypulpitgames.com/downloads/night-witches-handouts/

This sounds like a beast, when do you play? Do you take new players? [spoilers]what game is it?[/spoilers]

Has anyone here played Paranoia? Read some of the books on it but could never get anyone to play it with me.

I've played Paranoia before, what did you want to know about it?

There's a pretty good campaign of it up on Youtube, it was absolutely hilarious. Sadly, they stopped playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=oI9ql57V97g&list=PLTvwKQHVid4YZTqG0N7kTchi2Zpnos1Aq

But why would you need 3d?

Huh. Missed it completely. Downloaded it and currently reading through. Quite interesting (and relevant).

Nope and yes. It's *W hack. Shouldn't be too different from other games.

I think it's called "culture appropriation" in politically correct lingo.

1) Author's implied masterity of Russian language is limited. To googletranslate.
2) Setting is hollywood-history through and through. They didn't even get the "politruk" name right (it should be commissar or zampolit, depending on time; politruk was their flunky), nor did the understand the difference between writing regiment's newspaper and counter-intelligence.

Overall, it looks like an attempt to make Two Minute Hate last for hours. Apparently, Americans aren't hating Communists enough.

What is the meaning of this? Do not attempt the disappearings, comrades.

I was just wondering if anyone wanted to start a roll20 game or something. I've only played 40k ages ago but I have far too much time on my hands.

Also my posts are messing up, I can only see new posts outside of the thread.

On Infinity troops moving up and down biuldings is key to the game and being able to simulate that is a dalmaker or braker.

What do you think so far?

bump

J U S T
U
S
T

bring up something to talk about