MEMEXICAN WARFARE

MEXICANS USING DEMON MAGIC! IT'S ON BITCHES.

Story in the LA Times.

yfw their rituals worked, got the taxes leaked

A banner idea.

First fix your kek faggotry.

Oh fuck, it's on now! Time to sacrifice my cat in the name of time traveling Trump!

This election is the strangest in American history

horryshit! You're right. Your dubs dubs dubs dubs thing explains it.

Mexicans confirmed for not being allowed to play with metiforical meme fire

Double dubs confirm double dubs! Kek faggotry is the only way! It IS only good when WE do it!

I should add that in the article, which doesn't archive right, there's a video of the fatass Mexican witch performing an unfavorable reading of Trump. Perhaps KEK could visit upon her KEK's righteous displeasure.

cant argue with them numbers

Let the Great Mexican American Meme War Commence.

We already got the wall shit and trump going for us.. How about we meme up a huge cartel battle

nope

Shadiley! Shadilay!

Shadiley is the male form. Shadilay is the female form.

The male form is the frog, which symbolizes the vagina (because a frog is all mouth - a kind of vagina).

The female form is a snake, which symbolizes the penis (obvious).

I wonder who can be the snake-form female buddy of Pepe.

If we play a meme war, we play for keeps. If we lose, we might lose the magic and Mexicans will power kek. Kek will pick those that fuel the powers the best.

O_O ut oh guys…

Kill yourself

Spics have no magic.
But we should still retaliate.
We should show Kek fears no phantoms.

suggested a cartel war. this would be good.

another idea is exposing some type of corruption in the Mexican Government. Maybe the President exposed as actually helping or funding the cartels?

we need more ideas!

You'll have… to do that one yourself…

southern mexican bringing their shit superstition and dance number thinking it will help them. demons always bite back their users, I always have despite the juju they think is in their control.

checked

Is he still in the Army?

I've said this once and I'll say it again, Mexico was a mistake

she's the anime

His vitae says he's retired.

I think he's done, not sure.

It's fucking nothing

For the love of God, your autism and spaghetti are showing. Please lurk more before posting ctr, at least jidf actually tries.

This wouldn't be a bad time to develop an anti-spic death cult similar to the way in which the Ebola-chan cult had the propensity to become a bogeyman for superstitious niggers. While the googles in Africa were too far removed from the meme cycle to pick up on Her, the spics are a lot closer to home. Superstition is still rife within their communities though, maybe even more so than Africans.

If you meme a "powerful curse targeting Mexicans", there are many among them who will take it seriously.

Fear not, for the Eye f Tartaros watches the well.

Their degenerate mud-dwellers are no match for the will of the west.

wadjet the cobra goddess?

Daily reminder that a few christians smashed a gorillion of them, fun fact, liberals are still mad about this.

This world is fucking crazy

I'm working on something.

Anothe rip off from disgaea?

Let's not be too specific. Mexico goes LOCO! LOCO! LOCO! PEPE MAKE IT SO.

No, the companion of Pepe.

Boku no hero already showed it, and the other thing, sorry, its like your average animu succubi.

When you are that deep you never retire. He still posts on youtube when videos about him reach critical mass.

Yeah, this isn't going to end well for them.

Stupid beaners.

Yep, they're toast

checked!

And I like it that way!