GAME BTFOS BLM, GOOGLE BANS IT

BlackLivesMatter game uses quotes from twitter activists Banned by Google after BTFOing Soros, SJWs

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/google-play-store-bans-game-satirizing-black-lives-matter-for-hate-speech/

archive.is/KL1kN

blacklivesmattergame.com/

Holy fuck pol, look at some of these delicious pills, the developer is actually adding tweets from blm activists into the game then tweeting the screenshots back to the authors just for fucking salt.

everybodys in here:

even a Sam Hyde quote

he even added in a portrait of philly police commissioner frank rizzo after blm nogs put a kkk hood on his statue

and he's also asking people to tweet quotes to him that he'll add to the game.

who needs to be immortalized?

Other urls found in this thread:

puu.sh/rvL21/e0c4ef7f5d.swf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Massacre_(video_game)
8ch.net/agdg/res/22087.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force_(2003_video_game)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every time

gonna have to correct harder than that

There are not enough echoes in the world for the term "hate speech".

The jew screams out in pain as he hits you

Do you have the original, Polish translation? All I've been able to find is the English version with the claim that it's a Polish proverb.

no , sorry

game is pretty addicting

I got fucked at round 10 when I had a rifle but picked up a crate and it gave me the pistol back, 2 shots to take down the protestors and I got overwhelmed

To paraphrase Melanie Austin whom if she were black and a Hillary voter, we'd get vilified for attacking with "-isms," Google's offices should be fumigated and burnt to the ground with the traitors still in it! #notcucked #notincitement #freespeech

This game is great

Wew lads.

The blue haired protesters are bugged, sometimes your shots don't hit them.

Other than that, it's fun.

bretty gud
but not as gud as

Super Columbine RPG

Go home, Dylan, you're dead.

WEW

ZYKLON BEN

Looks funny, but
Is it any good?

Pixelshit can be fun
puu.sh/rvL21/e0c4ef7f5d.swf

The most powerful way to beat liberals is to use their own words against them. This annoys them to no end, especially if they are limousine liberals. Their hypocrisy is just too great, their whole ideology regularly collapses in on itself, and if they're white (most of them) they shouldn't be allowed to say anything at all. Ever.

I played it last week

Made to round 12, don't pick up shit after getting that rifle.

the take 2 hits with a pistol, the 3rd type takes 3 and is faster.

post edgy / edgiest games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Massacre_(video_game)

I think it's for bait and switch purposes. make it look like some hipstershit or otherwise libcucks aren't going to bother.

Now that's a fun ass game

this game is really addicting, i like playing this in class and in crowded busses (especially when sitting in the front)

Addictive. Learn English.

Both are correct.

This is fucking brilliant.

You literally can just camp the ammo machine with the rifle and keep going forever. I got up to level 15 before I quit.

Is there any place where one can download it now?

This.

Also there's no pause button but if you climb up to 4 and then down to the other side 3 without opening the door you can stay indefinitely lol

Ahahahah if you stand right here you can fire through the wall

Thank you and checked

HOLY SHIT WILL YOU FUCKING REDDITORS JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY?

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. YOU ARE NOT IN GOOD COMPANY. NO ONE WANTS YOU FUCKING SACKS OF AUTISTIC TRASH SHITTING UP OUR BOARD

BLAST YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF WITH A SHOTGUN

hang yourself, Redditor.

Except he was right

Libcucks can't stand when seemingly cool/geeky/hip shit like this is used against them. This is causing some mega fucking butthurt I guarantee it.

If you call out redditfags, you're a kike. Welcome to nu/pol/.

8ch.net/agdg/res/22087.html

lul

Yeah, you can get them yelling and screaming and even calling the cops on you just by pointing out their hypocrisy. Especially the bobos.

thats quite the autistic thread

Attention Holla Forums

This post was created by an outsider. He may be CTR, a SA faggot, or from 4chan. Do not post, reply, or bump this thread. With all of the raiding going on, look for clues, and avoid shit like this.

OC

MORE OC

Did anyone ever find out what happened to the creator of vid related, after the "accident"?

>[email protected]/* */

NON-WHITES CAN'T BE RACIST

Almost as good as Hotline Miami as far as removing niggers and marxists goes.

this triggers the jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force_(2003_video_game)

I need to find a copy of that one.

All I need now is some Zyklon B.

I honestly hope you guys realise OP is the maker of this and he's trying to drum up controversy for himself.
He did this on Holla Forums as well.

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THE SJWS YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT NIGGER

kek

lmao, looks like a some Holla Forumsirgin lefty faggot is assblasted

needs built-in sam hyde audio quotes

if you multi kill

Nice dubs! Here's another game where literally all you do is kill muslims to defend Europe.

End of Autism
But I think it would be an interesting setting for an alternative future game

The developer placed quotes from BLM and SJWs into a game. That is not building a strawman. If you are trying to sound smart by listing logical fallacies, then make sure you understand how to identify them.

A strawman involves building arguments that your opposition never put forth and then attempting to refute them. If you want a good example of building strawmen, the statements of Tim Kaine at the VP Debates are a good, recent example.

is the camera glitch shit in the game itself or just this video? really annoying.

Video games never looked like that god dammit

The dev can only redeem himself if he gets at least one leftist to literally kill themselves

Noice

here's another good one
Mądry Polak po szkodzie. A Pole is wise only after incurring harm

kill yourself.

I would totally play an American revolution 2.0 game that would allow for modern fighting of redcoats with muslims in them

All i get is a parsing error whenever i try to run the sdk. Christ, i hate my fucking phone.