Assange Cancels Oct. Surprise, fearing assasination

She's gonna get away with it!!!

heatst.com/politics/october-surprise-thwarted-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KzqQp
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782682119625736192
archive.is/vrlBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice archive

This confirms it

Like, give an online announcement or just release it online; not wanting to do it on the balcony is not an excuse

>>>/cuckchan/

archive.is/KzqQp

>>>/CTR/

nice argument there. Holla Forums has degenerated into believing foxnews tier narratives.

didnt that shit happen in some tv show about a guy running for president?

While I don't agree that Assange is a government asset, he needs to stop grandstanding AND JUST DROP THE FUCKING DOX ALREADY

ICANN taking over the internet and absolutely nothing happening as a result is the October Surprise.

you don't even know wtf you're talking about, do you?

M8, she can't even walk up a few steps, she can't murder a grown man. Also, the only thing Assange denied was the balcony announcment.

Shitty source.

It's not gone forever. It's just getting delayed. Calm down. The goods will get released one way or another. It just seems like Asante wanted to put on a show out on a balcony, which seemed pretty stupid to me because of all the people that want him dead.

Maybe he'll get the chance to put on that show, but either way he can still do a huge amount of damage even without going outside.

This, he should just do it already.

the only source for this is nbc news you stupid fucks

Get out of my thread, cunt.

I for one would like to say I welcome our new board astroturfing shill overlords

I'm only denying that Hillary personally murdered him, faggot. She obviously had one of her hitmen do it.

Sry for having doubts about wikileaks and julian asssnge. Just kidding im not sorry

OP is a fag.

Are you this fucking stupid? CTR is a real fucking thing.

And truth seekers who think Wikileaks is a limited hangout is a real thing.

Tell David Brock we said hello

Posts like lead me to think that pretending to be retarded is a new shill derailment tactic.

probably

This right here

We are at a high point of imageboard history and shills are trying to demoralize the board. Nobody is buying it, and it makes them easy to spot.

STILL NO FUCKING SOURCE EXCEPT THE #NEVERTRUMP KIKE WEBSITE.
Get a source or fuck off with these shit threads.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

I have a source, Roger stone

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

They're just doing it by video instead of on a balcony so he doesn't get the Kennedy treatment you retard.

Are you sure?

hi schlomo, how's the weather in tel aviv? blocked.

It's impossible for us to know who is or isn't a government asset but Assange has done enough to make me er on the side of him being legitimate. 5 years in de-facto house arrest after a false rape claim drove him there is enough for me to tentatively believe him.

If he's not a government asset as I believe, then the reason for him withholding must be strategic. He could be waiting for the timing to be right, he could be waiting for corroborating evidence to be released.

It is also possible that someone made him an offer of clemency for shutting up, but why he would have stopped here is difficult to understand.

I also am of the opinion that in the same way the MSM and DNC coordinate that there is a fair degree of coordination between Trump, Assange, Farage, and other anti-globalist groups. Wait and see is the best we can do with wikileaks at this point.

Yeah, and Heatst is a website with the insane ravings of people like Louise Mensch that want to think everything is some Russian conspiracy against Hillary.

These are not things worth trusting.

if i was a shill i wouldnt call him a government asset. the government would have to be pro-trump for him not to release his info. we all know the zog is anti-trump. so shut the fuck up you faggots.

I want shills to leave.

This.

Post yfw the Guatemalan embassy gets destroyed in a terror attack

He cut a deal with HRC. If he shuts up and she wins then she will grant him a pardon.

Nice hypothesis, fam. Tell me, how can it be falsified? What can we look for that would prove you utterly and fatally wrong? Or will your hypothesis simply change to accommodate any new information to lead to the same conclusion?

Jesus Christ, so tired of this kind of shit. You don't fucking announce ahead of time that you're going to announce something, you just fucking do it. Anything less is psyops, pure and simple. Garbage

He's probably building notoriety for the event.

And watch the media and people ignore that information when there is no hype associated with that. If Trump has taught anyone anything is the power of hype and how to use it to one's advantage. I don't fault Assange for doing things as he is doing them in this climate.

Why does this sniper have such a big iron sight in front of their scope?

Killing Assange wouldn't prevent the info from coming out and WOULD put Hildog in prison because the internets would uncover EVERYTHING.

You see what Guccifer did. Be it one Romanian/Russian or a team. Now multiple that by a thousand. Every DNC fuck and their entire family would be owned.

Assange should have leaked it earlier, anything less when he knows Clinton has men like him killed with a snap of her finger is idiocy pure and simple. Hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Looks like an m16 so putting a scope on it is retarded to begin with.

That's the point. If everyone were expecting him to drop the surprise it wouldn't be a surprise now would it? He's still going to leak it.

Why not just have a big screen TV monitor on the balcony?

God, the pay dirt that must be in that thing…

Why do it on the balcony at all? Why not safe inside and leak it on the web?

Like, shut up

>>>/faggot/

Merely leaking it is a good way to have shit ignored. Look at all the stuff that has been leaked about Hillary. That alone should have people wanting her head but instead, a decent number of people are unaware of it because leaking it is not enough. He is probably aware of this and aware of how impactful the shit he has now is so he is going big and drawing as much attention as he can to let a number of people know. Now, I'm betting we will have streams and a shit ton of people waiting to see what it is, the media waiting to see what it is so they can damage control, and so on. He may also be trying to get the media to top their hand and damage control early. In the end, he is making sure this shit is not memory-holed.

He doesn't fucking have anything. It's all grandstanding.

Assange is a fucking conman.

If thats true then so be it. Thats not what the article on the Drudge Teport says

wew.

What happened to you guys, this is demoralization spam.

Assange does not bluff. He has damning material but he is waiting for the right time to release it. I believe he wanted to release it a week before the debate but those riots started, and the effect wouldn't have been as great, the story wouldn't have had enough oxygen.

The newscycles are relatively quiet, totally superfluous crap like this miss universe thing and 1995 taxes are being discussed. It's the perfect time for Assange to drop a bomb and he will. Paul Joseph Watson said that Assange is going to make a video announcement on Tuesday, instead of live on his balcony. The info is coming calm down you fucking autists.

he's just not standing on a balcony and pushed it back a day.

who the fuck thought that would be a good idea anyways?

preferably damning video footage because reading is for faggots as evident by the lack of outrage over prior leaks

If that's true, good!

But can i see your source?

Need more sources.
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782682119625736192
archive.is/vrlBo

kill yourself Louise

It was likely always a lie that he would give it from the balcony. He's trying to get the MSM to report on it so that when he DOES drop the info more people are aware of it.

Wew. In any case, what he said. It is apparent though how filled with shills this thread is. It's like shillbait and worked wonderfully in that regard.

Do you think this is the level of shilling that was used to indoctrinate the shitlibs to begin with? Because they must be fucking stupid if so.

There's no goddamn way he would ever seriously consider what basically amounts to setting himself up for assassination.

He was always going to do it over video. This is a deliberate tactic to drum up hype for it to make sure it can't be ignored as well as communicating to oblivious normalfags how serious what he's going to do is. Remember, while everyone here keeps up with current events and knows the score, to most normalfags Assange is just "email man who tells you when the NSA watches you fap". The kind of intricate conspiracies we talk about are beyond the real of possibility for them. Unless you blatantly make it clear to them that Assange is in danger of being JFK'd, it won't even cross their minds.

wasn't there a list of dead people during this election?

Oy vey! Just a conspiracy theory goy. You don't want to be like Alex Jones™ now do you?

If anything their crap-tier shilling will just make us more enraged and cohesive. I'm trying to imagine what a good disinfo tactic would look like here. Probably d&c instigation to get whites to distrust or hate each other: "slavs are not real whites", "ruskies are not to be trusted" and such

because lists tend to have and ending point.

Evalion.