‘October Surprise’ Thwarted? Wikileaks Cancels Highly Anticipated Tuesday Announcement Due to ‘Security Concerns’

‘October Surprise’ Thwarted? Wikileaks Cancels Highly Anticipated Tuesday Announcement Due to ‘Security Concerns’

archive.fo/KzqQp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HdFBp
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/782663223191502848
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/781263804948774912
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472
worldtimezone.com/time/wtzresult.php?CiID=3651&forma=Find Time
archive.is/fLoDv
youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g
twitter.com/realtacoking25/status/782996834050465792
archive.fo/gpGCH
archive.fo/hD0Pm
youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo
my.mixtape.moe/rjhoay.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well that's just fucking fantastic.

Wouldn't holding onto the info endanger them even more? There's obvious incentive to kill Assange before the data is leaked.

That article is worth studying as an example of how narratives are pushed

DAK 16.10.16

It only says the balcony announcement is cancelled, he could still tweet it.

It'd be interesting if this is to get people talking about the October Surprise in the lungenpresse, before the actual beans are spilled.

Fuck. Hillary is trying to kill Assange.

This. Assange is wisely not coming out in person to speak from a sniper-accessible position, which makes a lot of sense given that they've tried to assassinate him at least once already.

That would be pretty smart, actually. Maybe it's a Trump-style ploy to get the lugenpresse all chortling "hah, they've got nothing, they kept claiming they had career-ending evidence on Hillary but it's nothing" - thus ensuring the world is paying attention when they reveal indesputable proof that she killed 47 people/was involved in 9-11/is already dead but kept moving by voodoo/is a Saudi sleeper agent/is literally the antichrist/is not really a woman (take your pick).

Thinking about it, the one thing that could put the cherry on top of this election is if Hillary single-handedly climbed the fence of the Equator embassy and strangled Assange with her suit pants.

I just hope Assange isn't BSing.

The problem is that we already have tons of evidence of Hillary being a criminal, but normies simply don't care because media tells them it isn't a big deal.

Trump calling a fat chick a pig in the 90s? Worth talking about for weeks.
Hillary blatantly committing federal crimes and felonies implicating complicity of many other democrats as well? Goyim, don't worry about it, not a problem.

Why do you need to make a balcony announcement you fucking narcissist?

Just release it.

I'm thinking its confirmation that Hillary knew about Bill flying on Epatein's Loli Express. Any other ideas?

There's no announcement on Wikileaks' twitter page or website alluding to the cancellation of their announcement. This article is bullshit.

Her knees and lumbar would snap like twigs half way up, spilling cloudy blood and hot shit over the libtard audience in equal measure.

I think that the more this election resembles Running Man the better.

Here's your October Surprise.

IFLScience shows what an ancient Egyptian woman looked like.

Niggas be mad n shiet. *smacks lips*

archive.is/HdFBp

SURPRISE NIGGERS!

there we go

(((wiki leaks)))

Roger Stone says wednesday

I haven't seen Roger be wrong.

Could be the opposite. If this is the shit Assange has a death trigger on, then there'd be no reason to keep him alive after he releases it.

Yeah because killing him totally wouldn't make it insanely obvious that the current ruling class is pure evil.

It needs to be something like how she hates talking to spics and/or niggers… or that she thinks women are useful idiots. Her supporters don't care about her crimes, they only care about feelings.

he's saying if the leak makes that obvious anyway there's no reason not to kill him

that would be underwhelming. we already haver her talking about super-predators and taco voters. I'm hoping for direct ties to ISIS or open discussion of white demographic annihilation as democrat policy

Well that's probably the problem right there.
Easy sniper target.

I don't think this would be big enough, Joe said admitted this in a speech and no one cared.

It's either ISIS or pedoshit.

(checked)
You make a valid point from a logical stand point–but remember that killary is one of the most vile, petty, and irrational creatures on the planet. Nothing is too low for her, nor is any action in too poor taste or illogically self-defeating.

So egyptians were high yellows?

Assange was always a self hyping piece of shit. There's plenty of info out there proving Hillary is a crook…

He never had anything for October. He's that friend that always talks about all the pussy he gets but by SHEER COINCIDENCE is never when you're around him.

My theory is the release has been delayed for maximum effect, say just before the next debate.

Holy fuck, has anyone in this thread bothered to check the sources in that article? Wikileaks never said they were cancelling that announcement. There's nothing on their website or Twitter page saying so.

Purposeful disinformation so no one pays attention?

Normalfags don't care, they're too busy working overtime to afford their kids' college tuitions and keep up with the Jones. They don't have the energy to spend caring about anything that doesn't directly affect themselves. Hillary could execute Assange on live TV and normafags still won't give it a second thought unless it somehow made their 401k lose money.

Bullshit.

This still won't shut them up.

It's interesting that you describe the problem as being on the end of normalfags. They are normalfags for a reason. They go along with whatever the power structure tells them.

So.. extrapolating that out, the problem is on OUR end. When you allow the enemy's propaganda outlets to continue existing, when you commit yourself to the enemy's political system, you've essentially already conceded defeat.

Wednesday it is.

That's what I'm thinking. Although this Jesse Rodriguez is also the one who announced the date of the October surprise initially. I don't think any one has actually been given a date, and this guy is just trying to spread defeatism.

this

KANGS BTFO

I thought this deserved its own thread:

He could have been coerced into spreading this.

man when do we get to just start killing this niggers come on it would be more humane then letting them incur more suffering upon the world

Wednesday, from Stone

That is also true. Still, I would take what you hear from that guy with a grain of salt.

The fuck is wrong with their brains?

Creating drama for the media circus seems to be the only way to get them to cover sensationalist news. If he put it on Wikileaks with no announcement, it would be published on Friday at 5pm, and the media would spend the weekend crafting the narrative that Trump dropkicked an old African American lady in the face lady in the face, as she was on her way to her local synagogue.

Then why release it from a balcony?
Just put it on the website and forward it to a couple of alternative media.
This just smells like attention whoring, unless this is part of some 88d chess

Fake. Wikileaks twitter hasn't said anything about a delay, and they evrn made a tweet today about how tuesday is their 10 year anniversary.

Don't tell me you guys accepted a no-name news site's headline at face value, did you?

They're niggers, user.

Is there a credible source like … wikileaks itself? Of course not. Some pozzed news outlet that names the shooter Sam Hyde.

Aren`'t Aborigine another Species instead of just a sub-species?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is worse than when that 12 year old girl down the road teases me.

Wikileaks confirmed CTR op.

Cancer, cancer everywhere.

The last one would help him with the left.

Attention whoring is to get attention user. Don't we want the leaks to get attention?

hurr release your tax returns
hurr pay your taxes you freeloader

these people aren't even worth a bullet

Get rekt shills and defeatists. The announcement is coming.

Two posts of this here and it's on cuckchan. This is 100% shills spreading disinfo to get us to not pay attention.

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

No tweets about cancellation.

the last thing they want to do is take out assange and get the wrath of every single autist on the planet trying to hack their computers

if they take him out the dead man switch activates, there's a reason it hasn't happened yet.

B-B-B-BUT WE WUZ KANGZ

Over four threads created on this exact same topic, I'm starting to wonder if this wasn't intentional on part of CTR. Haven't been able to demoralize us so far, but you know that we held the October surprise (omitting the leaked tape of Hillary's camp saying nigger to a poor old woman to be released in the next week) provided by Wikileaks to be crucial for our win. I guess it's time we resorted to the other leak on the Clinton Foundation I didn't want to have to leak here. You pushed us this far CTR and I'm not going to apologize for what will happen to thousands of individuals due to the gross negligence of your camp. It's all fair after what you've done.
Good luck finding us.

Calm down, faggot.

This article was linked on the Drudge Report. It was bound to be discussed here.

Snipers spotted.

just means there is a credible and predictable plot by the kikes to kill him

You mean like a bomb?
You know, something that gives no fucks on the building?

*Russian hacker

Yes, he doesn't even need to do a public announcement from the balcony, he can simply release the documents on Wikileaks and talk about it on Twitter.

He's building up the hype. It's a way to have a lot of people wonder what the next leaks will be. If he can get the media to talk about Wikileaks even before he releases anything on Clinton then even if the media tries to stay silent when the documents are released a lot of people will go online to read all about it when it happens.

I did think it was weird he announced a balcony visit for this. Maybe he just wanted max attention given to it by then saying he won't do it. Where were you when Assange became the best hype man Trump ever had?

I think he really wanted to announce it on a balcony to thousands on onlookers. Assange's quest for truth may align with us, but he's doing it for his own goals from what I've seen. He seems to be an egomaniac; it's not enough that the powerful squirm under their misdeeds coming to light, but he has to be the one that exposes them. Hillary being a part of the elite of the elites along with attempting to send his ass to gitmo probably makes Assange think of this as his crowning achievement. I'll be very surprised if he releases it to the internet without any pomp to go along with the event.

You learn from people who are better than you.

They're fauna.

No, not at all.

I hope he builds up maximum hype so when the media will try to spin the documents as T-There's nothing to see here, move along, mmmkay? that a lot of people will already be online looking for the real explanation on Drudge or elsewhere.

False.

JA JA JA

Have you heard him speak? You must have autism.

For fuck's sake. Them chanting without the piano would be even much better.

Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC Tavistock Gate Higher Intelligence Tavistock TAVISTOCK tavistock GATE LEARNING Applied Memetics LLC

Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill Plug Media PLUGMEDIA Tavistock GuerillaPR Guerilla PR Plug Marketing radaris Richard Platek Social Media Analytics ORA Corporation Corp GATE Higher Learning Tavistock Our Story ecodads SIGINT Applied Memetics LLC Dan Gabriel Tavistock Shill

UNCANCELLED

probably because he's a mid to high level mason or gets his info from such people

haha uh oh one of the ctr faggots is trying to send crony-bots using Holla Forumssensitive buzzwords

valid security concern aside, all this hyping is pissing me off - i'm ready to dig, so assange better deliver…

but thank you, dear faggot, now i know what at least part of your database looks like, and it gives me the tiniest piss squirt of hope that it's not fucking nothing

one two three four i declare a bump war

(checked and confirmed)

I hope he releases everything he has. Everything.

don't be so sure

It will get attention on it's own once it's released. He got his news cycle now the fucker better releases it, before it's too late

Was it Trump's tax return?

Update:

According to @wikileaks, Julian Assange will appear via video link at Berlin press conference on Tuesday AM

twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/782663223191502848

STILL HAPPENING

Wow checked. Kek loves lolis.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457

Dubs, trips and dubs…I guess Kek want`s is to marry loli`s.

Fucked that up.

SHIT

OR

GET

OFF

THE

POT

God fucking damn if this auzzie cunt doesn't deliver his credibility will be null and void.

If the leak itself was canceled it's sure as shit that they'd tweet the announcement.

Pay the fucking attention to MSM spins and weasel words.

Any veiled claim that ends with a question mark is full of shit and they know it.

After all (((MSM))) is only asking questions they covering their asses with this weasel word bullshit.

DO IT

Kek says do it

Getting the media to imply Clinton is trying assassinate Assange is still pretty good. They're not going to outright say it because they're filthy shills, but the story doesn't make any sense if Assange isn't in danger from her. That's bound to make a few more people realise that Hillary has a history of murder.

Wikileaks will still release what they have. But this period before it happens is also helpful. It's a good opportunity to speculate about what the leaks might contain around normies within the context of previous Clinton scandals. After all, if Hillary can get away with multiple murders, graft and illegally violating US national security, what could be so damaging that's in the leaks?

There are still opportunities to be had here while we wait.

So they found a skull, reconstructed what the face might look like, used jew magic to figure out what her skin tone would be and from that you think you just btfo black people.

Wikileaks better fucking deliver. I got blueballs here.

Pretty much.
They're not very bright.

Wikileaks boss WILL release 'damaging information' about Hillary tomorrow after initially cancelling 'October Surprise' speech from embassy balcony

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html

>Assange claimed the information could alter the election result, adding: 'I think it's significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.'

Everyone get ready to propagate this information if it's really damaging.

Also get ready for a CTR raid but don't just stay here and fight them here, they will be on other websites trying to "correct the record". We need to post comments on these websites too.

Assange is a CTR shill.

correcting the record on Hillary of course.

Everyone already knows the ruling elites are pure incompetent evil

The problem is that for most people it doesn't immediately effect them in any way, and they've got all their creature comforts so they don't want to do anything about it.

Now the media won't cover it in any significant way.

I am ready. They are already trying to make it out that Assange is a quack, even after the millions of documents leaked before. As evidence of your link and others, Assange is still leaking shillary and CTR/ the media can only try to distract everyone. Get ready to spread this around, we can not afford to let this information remain stagnant.

If it's as damaging as Assange says it is then they might have no choice.

There will be sites that publish the info, drudge will help plenty. But I don't see CNN or MSN doing the same, unless they choose the sheqels from the news and the chance to get rid of hillary, nobody likes her over the blackmail/sheqels hillary provides. We shall see.

I fucking hope that they have a complete blackout on it and eventually consumes social media.

If the lugennpresse refuses to report on it then that will be the final stake through their heart and less than 10% of the population will end up trusting them.

"security concerns"?

ITS JUST FUCKING DATA
release that shit.

On the other hand, maybe Assange knows that the only thing keeping him alive is the leaks, and that as soon as he releases the data, he no longer has any leverage, and (((they))) will kill him.

good. now I just hope that they're not full of shit on how devastating this can be for shillary. i want to see some seriously fucking evil scandals come to light from this

He still has 77 gigs of insurance out there on the internet waiting for a decryption code m8.

This isn't even close to all the dirt that he has, just all the dirt on Cunton.

Assange has some encrypted file, where the key would be released in the event of his death. Most likely the reason he has not been killed yet, besides he is going to release the info just broadcasted instead of from a balcony, which is smart.

Wew. In many ways, I wish he had leaked his prior information like this now. He would have been able to drum up all kinds of attention and the media would have a harder time ignoring it.

This.

PLEASE TELL ME HE HASN'T CANCELLED THE VIDEO SCHEDULE

Calm your tits he hasn't.

No chance, if anything Assange intentionally backed out of his balcony speech to drum up more mainstream attention.
It's a very smart move so more eyes will be on him when he makes the hyped up drop tomorrow.

Fuckin nice trips user, thanks.

Oh, well that's good to hear.

This might sound pessimistic though, but I don't think it will be a huge game changer. So much shit has leaked about hillary. There's so much dirt on her out there that's only a simple google search away. I can type in "hillary assad email" and find out that hillary helped manufacture the syrian civil war in order to help out israel. There is mountains of shit - the problem is no one reports on it and no one bothers to look into it themselves.

The ONLY way I see a leak actually hurting her is if he releases a video clearly showing her do/say something fucked up. Even an audio recording would just be tossed aside as being fake by the media. People need videos because they're too low-agency to actually read anything. Look at how a video of Hillary collapsing from a seizure did more to hurt her campaign than any leak of fraudulent activity.

That said, I think Trump is going to win even without an assange leak

James O'Keefe still has something, probably her calling niggers niggers.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/781263804948774912

hopefully there's some damaging personal shit in there as well, like anything to do with rape or murder. people tend zone out on political scandals, but they love a good murder cover-up

fuck off, shill.

assange is well-known for his Holla Forums attitude. he even denounce the jews a couple of times. anyway, he always delivered what he promised so far, so I don't have any doubt about whether he will disappoint us this time. I'm actually happy he's taking care of his own safety, I don't want him to end up like vince foster.

That's the sort of thing that might actually work. As long as its a video.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472

Under 9 hours from now.

That's when you step up and you do your part and propagate the Wikileaks information if it's good and damaging to Hillary Clinton.

Anyone here who still has a Facebook account should get ready to exploit it. Especially if Wikileaks has a video companion to their newest information. Viral videos on Faceberg get 5 to 10 X more views than viral videos on Youtube only. As much as I hate Facebook it's still a useful place to spread information. So do it if you can.

This. We need to be ready to share the shit out of it. The normies are ready to wake up lads, lets give them something to wake up to.

This nigga better deliver.

Words like might, think, and maybe are used. No absolutes so it seems weak.

We're already there.

I thought that it was around 25%-30%

That's 4 AM East Coast time

What time is that EDT CDT MDT or PDT ?

9% IIRC

timeanddate.com

Press conference 10 am in Berlin, I'm assuming he'll skype them or something? That's 1 AM California time.

worldtimezone.com/time/wtzresult.php?CiID=3651&forma=Find Time

It's 4:00 AM on the East Coast, 1:00 AM West Coast

I have the suspicious feeling that this is too good to be true
like, it's some decent accusations about corruption and non-proper behavior, but the FBI or the Penal System won't persecute Hillary or the people involved. At most some mid-rank people lose their jobs in order to show good faith, but the machine is too big to fail at this point.

Also, why wouldn't Hillary (and whatever people dominate her campaign), just kill everyone involved in this if they are supposedly so powerful?
Would it be that hard to poison Assange or corrupt one of the people that works on the Ecuatorian Embassy? How did all of this get filtered into his hands too? Why wouldn't they have better measures to prevent this?

I know it's a lot of questions that no one can answer but the man himself and those that are around him, but this just makes me suspicious of the reveal itself.
Too many fake happenings have made me a cynic

its the 33k baleeted emails

I don't think that would be a good idea, user. Its a case of crying wolf if he keeps faking out the press every release. Nope, this really is something big and he's playing every card he's got.

Isn't Trump running for president this year rather than Jeb v Hillary to good to be true? Isn't mankind actually managing to develop the technology to go to other worlds in only 9 years to good to be true? Isn't the internet existing at all and allowing us to form a collective consciousness to good to be true?

Sometimes nice things happen user.

Yes.

He's in a different country's embassy in another different country.

Hillary's ties aren't so powerful she can kill someone in an embassy.

A developing lazy eye is a sign of brain damage

Nah man she can only destroy entire countries

She already killed a lot of people. She can't kill them all, that's not how reality works.

(actually considering waking up at 1AM for this shit. WTF is wrong with me)

How did Heatstreet go full cuck in a couple of months?

Even among people who hate her she doesn't get enough shit for Libya.

You joke, but yah, thats really the full extent of her power, she can justify carpetbombing or fucking over other countires (or at least could) as Secratary of state under the guise of actual state dept. buisness, try and justify killing a foreign national in an embassy for a foreign nation in a foreign nation itself, there's absolutely no way you can spin that

Me at 1AM

why on earth do you want to meme a mecha-clinton

Sometimes sharks prefer bigger fish.

I'm gonna be awake but won't be able to sleep knowing this is happening.

archive.is/fLoDv

FilterWars will televise it live

youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

Well that's a good idea. Who else is doing that?

Nothing wrong in wanting to be there firsthand when the leak happens.

Does Wikileaks have a Youtube channel? The only thing I saw on their Twitter account is a link to their Facebook page. I didn't thought they had a Facebook page.

Someone needs to PEPE-ify Assange

All I want is for Hillary to lose so bad that when she dies at Trump's inauguration nobody bothers to show up at her funeral.

Is that too much to ask?

Maybe they can dump her body in the Indian Ocean

So this just happened:

twitter.com/realtacoking25/status/782996834050465792

As usual, the reporter tries to take the photo as close the 'crowd' as possible to hide the fact that NOBODY LIKES HILLARY!

(and yet she might still win somehow…)

DOZENS!

This NEEDS to be big. I really do hope that Assange hasn't just been building up empty hype and this is actually going to put the nail in her campaign. This election is pretty much entirely in his hands at this point. If it turns out to be literally nothing then I guess it's time to start stockpiling ammo while it's still legal.

That hat in the middle looks like a Trump hat, I wonder if shillary gets heart attacks when she see shit like that.

Should I nap now to be up at 3 for this, or make coffee?

You can attack the credibility of the source all day long (ad hominem) but the fact is that WIkileaks tweeted that the speech is cancelled.

The primary source is WIKILEAKS.

archive.fo/gpGCH

Depends. Your brain will function better if you nap, or you can stay awake and be aware if anything happens.

Moving the location is not cancellation.

Nice try, but it is being moved and through video and not outside. It is not being cancelled.

October has 31 days. We're on #3. Try not to lend to much credence to this beaner affirmative action shill.

Nap cause you'll probably want to investigate the leaks for a few hours. Assuming they release it shortly after the conference.

imagine being so terrible you actually get triggered by a red hat

Shit nigger, you're actually going to pretend context doesn't exist?
"The speech" = the speech on the balcony.
Assange will not be travelling to Berlin.

Assange will not be appearing at the balcony, his balcony speech is cancelled.
Such Jewy twisting of context.

Thanks for the link.

Yeah the balcony speech is cancelled, but he is still doing shit through video so he will still be having a speech.

Correct.

Right, IDD.
Although tbh if they wanted to kill him badly enough, they could. I can think of a dozen ways. Appearing in public just makes it a little too easy to do with plausible deniability, i.e "random nutter shoots Assange" is so convenient for Hillary, compared to "micro drone enters embassy and stings Assange with a VX payload."

Holding onto the info also generates some media buzz. 4D chess.

More like Assange dies a natural death of multiple gunshot wounds to the back of the head

I wonder if even Hillary knows what he's leaking.

Well shit

With through-the-wall imaging that could happen any time "they" choose.

archive.fo/hD0Pm

She's probably shitting her pants (literally).

I wish I could remember the name of that particular fallacy, I'm seeing it a lot these days

6 hours 6 minutes to go. This late night had better be worth it.

why did he announce it, or why did he wait until now?

Drama. Also the press conference coincides with their 10 year anniversary. He's maximizing his time in the spotlight, to achieve maximum coverage.

Hillary fucking Huma with a strap-on

I hate to say it, but it'll probably be nothing. This guy is always hyping up his leaks and then releases them and they're rarely anything big. He's the boy who cried wolf at this point, as far as I'm concerned.

Hillary fucking Huma without a strap-on

They are fucking massive. They just get covered up by MSM to make them seem like trivial things that no one cares about. The left makes it seem like they are not a big deal, but they are. This cunt is literally breaking the law left and right and no one seems to care, except for people with brains in their head.

His entire life now depends on winning public appreciation by being a man of the people. With this being the ten year anniversary, he had better have something very special.

In any event, how could you miss staying up late for the happening with your friends on Holla Forums?

Just imagine it is a wiretap of her discussing assassinating Trump.

Well, I get that, but if they have no impact because of the media's jewish tricks, and your average voter never hears or cares about them, how worthwhile are they really?

I'd never miss a happening with Holla Forums. Sleep is for the weak.

They are very valuable. The thing is, they probably won't be taken at face value by the majority right off the bat. Now that the information is out there, it will probably take a while for the general public to consume it. I bet that even the kikes in the MSM will eventually come around and report on this stuff in a couple of years, even if Hillary becomes president. They will be forced to after a public outcry. Putting this shit out there is very important, it may not affect things on the fly but it will change the public's mind in the long run.

I wish I had the time to make videos because a video explaining the latest Wikileaks revelations would be more effective than an article.

If the video conference is good but needs to be edited and shortened I hope some people will work on that and we'll have a good video to spread tomorrow evening.

I presume PJ Watson will be making a video anyway but the more videos the better.

another live stream here:

youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo

4 hours

Nice. Nearer the start time we'll get some hype threads going up to collect all the streams and data.

>mfw this leak actually delivers even more than we thought

I'm going to bed but I presume a few people here will watch the whole thing live and comment.

So far the two live streams I'm aware of are and

It may be worth recording just in case even though the whole thing will eventually be posted on Youtube later today.

perhaps a video of the murder of Seth Rich?

It's impossible but imagine if she pulled the trigger herself

Thank you. Right Side Broadcasting, for those who did not bother to click.

Low energy. Your Emperor will be up watching, and so should you.

What the fuck is up with your font, shill?

assange never failed to deliver in his whole career. you're not gonna derail our attention from the next wikileaks' info, CTR. now fuck off

if dubs i man up and stay awake for it with you faggots

Do it anyways faggot.

fuck you. fine.

stay awake and praise the kek with us, faggot

Yeah but if the datadump is good, you'll be so excited and full of energy you won't need as much sleep.

That thing looks like Bill Whittle

Press pack: my.mixtape.moe/rjhoay.pdf

also, schedule:

Nigga