Alex Jones for president! Would he ever run? Would you vote for him? Why or why not?

Alex Jones for president! Would he ever run? Would you vote for him? Why or why not?

Because he's a CIA propagandist who tells idiots that "Luciferian" Nazi wizards are the real culprit but we all know it's the Jews

You have any solid evidence he's a CIA shill, I've thought this for quite awhile but haven't come across any good evidence.

He admitted his family and brother in law were both in the CIA.
He's always bragging about his connections to big Austin Texas cuckservatives and the Hollywood parties he attends.
He's a disinfo agent.

Op here. I've heard that before; but, I've been watching him since cctv days. I really don't think he is an insider. I trustb love, respect and revre Alexander Emerick Jones! He is my hero…

hahaha no

alex jones is decent early redpill/trigger material but he's certainly not redpilled, intelligent, or intelligent enough to be president.

Look you guys should really study up on him. He is a good man and trolls these boards regularly.

If LeeAnn Rackadoo is his vice prez and shows us her titties I'll vote for Jonestein

This is the cuckchan exodus.

Coalburnadoo

You guys really should get updated manuals, intentional errors don't fool anyone into thinking you are not an alphabet anymore.

Looks as though I need to go do more research. Thanks for the Info.

Who is posting nazi stuff? That's stupid.

What happens next?

b

It was our own government not these suicide bombing idiots!

NEW WORLD ORDER SCUM!

So now it is absolutely proven beyond all doubt
ARABS RUN HOLLYWOOD

No, that changed like a year ago, now it was all the Saudis - who apparently wired Building 7 and made NORAD stand down, somehow.

epic thread xD
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/infowars/

You mean all 3 towers user.

If he has an ounce of integrity it would be one of the most transformative administrations in american history. If he's the two-faced fuck I think he is it would just set us back even further.

sage

Are you the guy who repeatedly saged the last Alex Jones thread?

I want the Alex Jones' shills to leave.

What would his platform be?

Alex Jones is more of a meme at this point (even though InforWars reported on almost every single attack that was perpetuated by Burnouts and other scum on Trump rallies and BLM protests)
But what fascinates me is that the same people who will call Alex Jones controlled opposition, will tell you how their messiah Stefan Molyneux is totally redpilled and "on our side" there is no we or our btw

Stop drinking from the tit of e-celebs, and start using your own heads, and come to conclusions with your own fucking intellect.

Didn't Molyjew make a video with Talmud quotes in it? Maybe about Gaza in 2014?

He's not CIA, he's just emotionally and believes too much random conspiracies like reptiles controlling the world and shit.

FREE WATER FILTERS FOR EVERY AMERICAN

He does not think reptiles control the earth. That was metaphorical and symbolic satire.

I would follow this man to the gates of hell and bash in the face of evil!