Pushing a referendum proposal to outlaw Islam

Greeting Holla Forums.

I am an Italian uni student.
I came up with something that could potentially kick up a good ruckus if it reaches italian MSM and goes viral. I'll cut to the chase:

Our Italian constitution regulates religious freedom in part I article 8, stating:

What i'm aiming at is the part stating "so long as these ordinances do not conflict with the law."

If we consider the Quran to be the ordinance of Islam, then it is clear the Quran does conflict openly with the Italian laws. And I'm not just referring to the numerous calls for violence which are squirmable out of by calling the "muh interpretation" card, but also to the meticulous regulation described in the Quran about succession, inheritance, marriage, and so on - most of which directly contrast with Italian regulations.

My idea is to gather all of these verses and the respective contradicting law code articles, compile it all into a social-media friendly medium, like a video, and put it up on a website (as example something like outlawislam.it or smth) along with a form to collect signatures for both a referendum regarding the matter and a law discussion on the matter (you respectively need 500K signatures for the former and 50K for the latter under italian regulations).

I'd also put more in-depth educational material in the website. Also i'd try to get the thing to popular right-wing or center-right medias like IlGiornale or Il Foglio or Libero.

I was wondering if Holla Forums law-savvy users have some good recommendations or tips regarding this matter, as well as useful material.

As far as compiling the list goes, i will personally go through the Quran once again and identify each and every "suspecious" verse and verify if and which article it contradicts.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
archive.is/qSoGI
archive.is/RUvYz
archive.is/3vhzq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone knows Islam is evil. The Jews shill this all day in the media. Why don't you spend your time redpilling on something useful like the Haavara Agreement?

Everyone knows Islam is evil. Most people don't know it's more establishment than religion, in the end. Something like 80% of all the verses are how to set up your government. Fairly little of it actually has to to do with Allah directly.

I don't know how to help, OP, but I think you're tugging on a thread that may go somewhere. Keep at it.

Holla Forums these days is full of midf shills and muslim cock loving cucks
you came to the wrong board unfortunately

It's still 50% of Jewish propaganda. Remember the Jews are pushing this conflict. The enemy of their enemy is their enemy, because everyone is their enemy

I just think OP's efforts should go to redpills and not FOX news level info

Try seeking out rl contacts, like your uni. IlGiornale will surely support you. It will all depend on the tract that the message gains on popular media such as Twitter, make it impossible to non-report you know?

One sad thing is that there is no real ultra-right party in the Parliament at the moment. Doubt the Five Star Movement will jump on this.

pisstianity is a jew sect too

no seriously go back to cuckchan you jew on a stick worshiper

islam and pisstianity belong to the jew
you are not welcome here twat

Yup. Keep going, OP.

If the need to disrupt this thread is this strong, then i kind of think i am onto something, ahmed. Do you even realise we got motherfucking IDs on this board?

My uni is so full of leftist i doubt there's anyone viable in the student body, much less the among the professors.

this

Fuck off LARPer

Christianity is not Jewish:
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

I just said it's a waist of time when FOX news is doing all this for you. So what's the point of not redpilling the Jewish power structure?

That Albert Pike quote is faked. I looked up the reference and read the whole book out of curiosity. It's Alex Jones tier disinformation

Reminder:

Communism was invented by the Founding Father of Zionism… not freemasons

We need attacks on every angle simultaneously. If OP has a line that none of us do (how many Italian Holla Forumsacks are there?) why shouldn't he hit his field of specialty?

One of our great advantages in being an amorphous online non-organization is that we can be everywhere at the same time. Let OP do his thing and create another problem for the kikes.

On the thing of Twitter, keep an eye on it and see what's starting to trend in your nation, then sabotage it by hashing your message with it, even if it's non relevant (though if it is even it's better). We've done it with great success for Sweden once with a government-issued trend about diversity.
Knowing Italy however not many people browse Twitter, is it correct? What's the most popular social media other than Facebook, where do people get their news?

It's honestly scary how fast people are shutting down OP, looks like someone got literally scared by this idea, we should really keep going.

As far as my social contacts go, really few people use twitter. It's mostly facebook or instagram and snapchat for social networks here. The latter two are really hard to use at my advantage.

Because it's wasted man power and OP seems really dedicated and has time to do it. All conservative media is dedicated to Islam, few expose the Jew which created Islamic invasion

I found that if you like your own comments, it helps cut down on shadowbans

Next time you see a prolific anti-muslim thread, jump on it, it'll probably be more productive than making your own thread. You'll hardly find help with the making of the product here, but you'll get plenty with the spreading on social media.

That's what he did for a living moron

Normally I'd agree, but Europe is on its last legs unless legal action is taken against Islam right now. In this case, I say OP is putting out fire before beating the Jews would become a pyrrhic victory.

Islam is an imminent threat to europe as a whole and even though yes the jews are behind it, the muslim problem is more immediate than the jewish one, i really don't get this derailing thing going on.

The only way to beat Islam is to expose the Jewish power structure

Lurk more

Hi, goonslime.

That would take so fucking long

This is an advanced case of "dude wait for Hitler".

pisstianity is jewish
its based on the (((bible)))
even the the bible itself ells jesus to be of the house of david

open the bible for the first time in your life you homo faggot.
first followers of jesus were all jews by dna.

it literally is a jewish sect saying jesus is the messiah for the jews and god himself

your home: cuckchan

You beat Islam by kicking it the fuck out of your country and back into the desert where it belongs.

Dude, ISIS = Israel

There are 1 billion Muslims

Boy i love me some derailing, could we please talk about OPs idea you fucking shills

Just because you have a weak argument doesn't mean you get to act like a fucking SJW. The OP has good research skills and dedication. Expose the Jew World Order! While there is still an internet left

Indeed. The idea has been passed around for a while.

OP, here's something I vaguely recalled watching years ago. It may give you some information to go on.

I wish I could help more with the legal side of things.

You could start by replying with something useful and suggesting stuff instead of completely changing the subject.

The talk here is about how we can make this happen , if it's even worth it, and things to help combat islam in europe, starting for example in Italy, I take this to heart because i live here and the problem is becoming bigger each day that passes.

ATTENTION

OP IS A CHRISTIAN

go here pissfag, on your board:
>>>/christian/

There are a lot of people who think the same, that Islam should be banned in all civilized countries as an extremist death cult. Since it is written in quran that they have right to kill non-believers in their degenerate religion, any islamist is a slow time bomb or agitator for violence, who will turn other islamists radical.

This is the thing we had to agitate the most for, and not back up or support islamists. They ALL have to go back into their shitty containment deserts, not just SOME of them.

can you even read IDs you fucking mong

Is that why two of his kids dies of poverty?

Looks like a lot of kikes are scared about your idea OP.

you mean because i double posted?
whats the problem with a double post?

you are a top paranoid twat

Sounds good to me OP

Fellow Itali-user here, godspeed you bastard

Don't forget the owner's a supposed shitskin himself

Not that's because Russia.

Get bent, Ahmed and Mehmet.

You were always the greatest enemy of Europa.

no because you said i was OP and my ID is clearly different, I may be a twat but you're a fucking retard

get in contact with some anti-islamic/immigration politicians, it could help get political momentum

Good if it will be different in Italy.

yes you are a twat but im not a retard
and who cares if you are OP or not.

OP = Bro tier

nice argument friendo

Fuck this cuckoldry. If you banned Islam, the nigs and wogs would gladly convert to Christianity in order to stay in Europe. The problem is non-whites in general, not any particular Semitic deity that they do or do not worship.

intl never changes.

Why can't we exterminate both the Kikes and the Saracens? The Crusaders slaughtered Jews at every opportunity and were right to do so.

We ban islam and jews and non-whites.

Also there is no evidence to support your assertion that they would convert.

I'm Italian, too. And I want to help you, OP.
Maybe we could use youtube?
I'm somewhat competent in video editing.

We could put together a nice little red pill

lol reported for intl

FIRST FUCKING POST EVERY TIME

If we banned non-whites, we wouldn't need to ban Islam. Banning Islam is a complete waste of energy.

archive.is/qSoGI

archive.is/RUvYz

archive.is/3vhzq

Fellow Italian here.
Nice idea, but the Constitution allows only referendum to abolish a specific article of law (and not of the Constitution itself).
I don't see how this can be done, then.

Still, it's nice to see fellow countrymen being alert to the Islamic threat. Our best option to contain them is to leave the EU asap and remove the current government.

ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION
repeat it
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION

Islam is an all-encompassing totalitarian political ideology incompatible with Western ideals of freedom.

Ndnation has its first priority to protect its subjects or citizens the threat that Islam brags that it is, is a clear and present danger.

Beware cultural relativism it is the cloak the hide behind.

Jews are not for conflict vs Islam
When you hear that know that it is a Muslim hiding on an imageboard trying to leverage nationalism for their own agenda.

Cultural Marxists may or may not be Jews but all are Cultural Marxists are the enemy.

Muslims have specific terms for doing what they're doing -
Jihad through immigration.

They brag and boast about it.

Perhaps bankster criminals think they will use them to prop up an aging population and set the stage for some future ((( elites ))) dastardly plan to release a pandemic or something atva later but soon date.

BEWARE WHEN THE WEALTHY ATTEMPT TO ALTER POPULATIONS OVER GENERATIONS

the mind set required to think this way combined with their power is almost always negative.

OH shit user, you're not suggesting keeping focus on the Jew, are you?
Don't you know that you're just meant to go along with the "hurr hurr, Islam is the cause of all our problems"?
I hope some righteous kike defenders fellow \POL\LERS will come and correct your stupidity.

Funny, this whole thread is based on a misunderstanding by one greaseball wop.
If the translation is accurate then what is actually being referred to is ORGANIZATION, i.e churches/mosques/temples/societies.
Private belief and worship is never illegal under the clauses you listed, the only question is the extension of that into organized groups and churches.
tl;dr OP is pursuing something not even possible under the rules listed by himself.

In legalese/legislation EVERY WORD IS CALCULATED AND MATTERS TO THE OVERALL MEANING.

There is no possibility of Islam being made illegal, at best mosques would be outlawed.

I wonder if someone could look into EU laws and see if they have a similar clause.
If they do we COULD try and pass a citizen's veto on this on a European level.
It only requires 1 million people throughout Europe to have signed it.

Islam is as much a religion as old testament Christianity. Good luck outlawing that shit.

OP, pretty much every European nation has a clause like that. The problem isn't the legal basis, it's simply the willingness to recognize Islam as anything other than what the libcuck media makes it out to be, i.e. the religion of peace.

The moment you start actively working against them, the various Muslim and Jewish lobby groups will pounce on you.

Good idea OP. Ignore the d&c shills.

If it helps, Vox Day lives in Italy.

Nope they must be deported with Jews and Niggers, the problem is not only Muhammadanism but them being shitskins and apes. I've just reported you for civic nationalism and suspicion of chan invasion. Enjoy your ban.

Amhed spotted and reported. Deport them all.

Christians and Mahound worshippers were never allies. Reported goes in all fields. Muslims and Jews must BOTH BE DEPORTED.

Where did OP say muslims should not be deported? Banning islam will make most of them self deport anyway

Hey bub, Christendom refers to Europe and Russia. You're thinking of the places that Christendom colonized and stopped from being savages.

You're one of the two.

Nope they won't leave we akready tried that after the Reconquest of Grenada. Learn your History so you will know how to deal with Judeaites and Muhammadans . Cf Expulsion of the Moriscos, they will just go crypto-Muslims, gather their forces and revolt.

Worst fucking idea ever but it is what it is. The government has no more right to take away religious freedom than it does freedom of speech. You cannot outlaw Islam.

What you can do is classify Islam as a Death Cult and direct the horrible machines of the NSA on any and all Muslims in your country 24/7 just waiting for them to make one wrong move and get thrown out of the country for conspiracy to commit acts of terrorism.

Daily reminder that the ones shilling against Christianity in this thread are not our pagan user base, but legit shills.

Reminder:
The Freemasons were invented by Jews too.

yes

It might be easier to outlaw everything else. For example outlaw:
and the nuclear option

OY VEY GOYIM KNOWS
SHUT IT DOWN

Guess (((who))) will fight this tooth and nail

it's time Holla Forums
time to drive those animals out
DEUS VULT

In situations where the law is ambiguous, winning a change in legal mindset is not so much about following the law as it is about blazing a new path for people to follow. When people realize that there is a valid moral alternative to allowing their Nations to be over-run by invaders, they will adopt that new mindset. Jews, et al, have been working overtime to prevent people from realizing the moral standing of maintaining strong borders against alien invasions with the meme that 'We are all one', which is true only at a very spiritual level, otherwise it is false, hence the term false-humanism.