The False King

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Lee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kirby

When will justice be served? When will the lies stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/ff_Lee-Kirby.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boycott the movie? Protest saying Kirby, Ditko, and all the other forgotten masters deserve some actual respect again? No change will happen without some push.

Are they actually making a film or is this just pointless bitching?

Just tell me where to picket and I'll go.

I hope he dies 30 minutes into the film again.

At least they had a legacy and are somewhat acknowledged, Bill Finger died poor and alone and no one even knows who the fuck he is
Yeah I know he was a DC writer but still

This is why the comics industry is fucked. The lion's share of the credit and salary goes to the writers and the few "idea people" like Stan Lee, Simone, Gaimain, Moore, etc. How did people who can't even visualize their own ideas get so high up in this industry?

And when you see people in the comic book industry mouthing off constantly with their progressive bullshit politics, like Simone, Waid, Gaiman, Slott, etc, you start to notice a trend with the sole industry occupation these clowns occupy, and why it gives them so much free time to ramble on why Trump is literally Hitler over Twitter. And why they keep doubling down with their progressive bullshit writing whenever reports of declining sales keep mounting.

wondering this myself

I wonder if he'll do a cameo

This movie doesn't exist, that's just a shitty mock up image.

Stan Lee is a complete hack, and stole 90% of the shit he's credited for, but no one cares enough to watch a movie or read about him. They just use his name as a posterboy for Marvel, nowadays.

Don't lump Moore in with those faggots. Firstly, he turns down royalties from work he doesn't own, they all go to the artists. Secondly, have you ever read Moore's scripts? He's way more than just the 'ideas man', he's the primary creative force.

I would say don't lump Gaiman in with those people too, because despite his SJW faggotry he did fight a massive lawsuit with Todd McFarlane which concerned people being properly paid and credited for their contributions

Although Stan Lee is overrated doesn't take the fact that he also have merits. If it was a movie about Lee, Ditko and Kirby will your autism calm down?

He went and made the things other people just thought about and treated his creations well enough.

Were you in the women's march as well?

Like a clockwork.

Except these people actually write the dialogue for their comics and are talented writers outside of comics with their books and shit.

Simone just writes the comics but has been degrading in quality.

Stan Lee literally was just an ideas guy and he didn't even write the story for the comics.

No he didn't. It's the other way around. Ditko and Kirby made the things he just thought about.

An example: Lee would usually meet with his writers once a month to discuss upcoming storylines for his books. One month Jack Kirby comes in to discuss the plot for the next issue of Fantastic Four. Lee is at a loss. He says to Kirby 'The Fantastic Four fight God or whatever'. Kirby goes away and draws it, comes back with the first part of the Galactus three-parter. Lee looks at the artwork and sees the Silver Surfer for the first time. His response is 'Who the fuck is that?'

That's how much Lee actually created this shit

Those are riots. If you want anything that badly needs to be changed then you need to make your voice heard and act civilized. There's nothing wrong with peacefully protesting through signs and chants or just boycotting.

Like Clockwork.

Pointless bitching bordering on bait considering the OP pic is a fake mock-up .

It's no secret (among comic connoisseurs at least) that Kirby and Ditko were essentially co-plotters of the stories they drew (FF and Spidey) given that Stan couldn't do anything besides spitball ideas and fill in dialogue since he was also editing several books at once. If Stan's guilty of anything, it's for failing to stick by them in certain situations and correct any publicity misperceptions early on in Marvel's history and becoming a glorified showman for a brand his has no involvement in today.

Somebody should post that Pussey story about the comics "mogul" who rips off all his employees and steals all the credit.

Wonder many people only know him as le funny Marvel cameo guy

This is why you should never hand over complete rights to a concept

Who is the source of this story?

I read it somewhere, probably here: zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/ff_Lee-Kirby.html

I don't think Stan actually said 'Who the fuck is that?' in response to seeing Silver Surfer for the first time. But I don't rule it out

The Marvel method essentially.

The only real things Lee can take credit for is the Hulk.

Who cares? They're all Jews who played a part in ruining the West.

And thats mostly owned by universal

Movie rights only

Why are you even here?

Fucking casuals from Holla Forums with their dicks in our ears.

Good goy. Goooood.

Cross-boarding cancer.

An ironic post for someone posting a meme /a/ series.

As if he would be capable of sensing irony.

fuck off

good goy

Movie distribution rights actually, due to poor foresight on Marvel Studios' part before the buyout. Universal isn't eager to sell them, so Disney deals with it by keeping the Hulk as a bit player in other MCU films because they certainly aren't going to let another studio distribute a solo Hulk film.

TIK underperforming probably didn't help matters, since they are producing Spider-Man Homecoming for hire

When Stan finally dies and everyone who's ever worked with him finally gets to vent their spleen.

Wont even happen then as long as his estate exists.

I can't wait for this fucker to drop dead.

Holla Forums Holla Forums edgy as fuck brah.

Are you a furry as well? Or do you have Sonic OC donut steal?

I should have stabbed him when I had the chance.

His estate can't sue people for things they say about him after he's died

If they're as jewish as he is, they'll try.

Wouldn't surprise me

Has anybody considered that the people who made the mockup are aware of the controversy? Selecting the man most known for playing Walter White to play Lee seems like a subtle jab.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>/4chan/