The fuck kind of name is Rei Alimony?

The fuck kind of name is Rei Alimony?

The fuck kind of name is Oscar Lanklet?

Funny name notwithstanding, we're all agreed that Rei was best girl, yes?

i'm pretty sure we decided on Asuka and that was final.

It's a very JUST name.

what the fuck is this anime shit

Best girl = Shinji is forced to wear a dress, take estrogen pills, and give blowjobs to strangers while Asuka watches and laughs at him

I'm going to need some pictures before I decide if you're right.

Rei is pure angelic perfection.

rei is best girl

Lets all love Rei.

In the absence of Femji, Rei best girl.

I think we all know who really is best girl

Evidently she's not even good enough for you to not go around saving fucking thumbnails.

No one deserves to have her saved on their computer. I treat her like the holy prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him), unlike the way you treat your overReited shitfu, by exposing her presence so negligently.

that feel when

Explosion!!!!

More like Asscar

JUST FUCK MY SHINJI UP

Megumin a best. I seriously want to explode in her.

What's wrong with her vagina and why does it look like she has to fart?

I can't believe this garbage remix is what popularized this godly song. It inflames my autism every time I see it. Nachi deserves better.

There's nothing wrong with it at all.

I would fuck Misato before either of the underage girls TBH

Every woman is used.

Not the 2D ones. For every 2D slut there's hundreds of more that are pure and better than Misato

I would fuck Misato before either of the underage girls TBH>>772441

Women do not actually have stretch armstrong pussies dude.

And she's thin and likes beer so that's basically girlfriendable x100.

Have fun getting cucked I guess.

was she still dating that one guy ?

I watched the anime and still don't understand why it's a masterpiece or what's the deal with the Asuka/Rei waifu battle. There are thousands of other anime grill characters. What am I missing?

Seinfeld Effect, my dude.

You have to realize Eva came out in NINETEEN NINETY FIVE. Rei and Asuka were new characters then, believe it or not. They've been copycatted so many times over in so many shows it's hard to believe now how different Asuka was when she first appeared, and how extreme Rei was.

Did you watch end of evangelion?

This is what Alimony fans desire

I did, all the movies and episodes, like a year ago. I honestly can't remember what the story was about, it wasn't very… straightforward. I just remember that the robots were aliens or something.

Don't go in expecting a master piece, just understand what it actually is and judge if you like it.

or, you shouldn't have.

She left him eventually because he reminded her of her father or something like that. Plus it's been made pretty obvious that she's afraid of responsibility and commitment. Shit waifu material.

Well, I already watched it, so I need to watch it again. Maybe it was 2deep4 me but I did not get much of the story.

No they weren't. Anno was intentionally playing off existing anime cliches. Asuka and Rei were the firey tsundere and delicate non-threatening girl archetypes taken to their natural conclusions.

…..That's what I said. No one had taken preexisting anime character types THAT FAR. Then, when Evangelion came out and was a huge success, people took Rei and Asuka as a new bench mark, and anime writing separated like a whole quadrant further from reality.

Your post is so dumb and incorrect that instead of correcting it, as I was originally intending, I will instead just call you stupid.

You are retarded.

The fact the anime fans are autistic.

Can we get more trap Shinji, please?
Preferably with Asuka making him be slutty.

https:// gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ikari_shinji+trap

https:// gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ikari_shinji+genderswap+yuri

Use any of these tags. Most of it involves karwou though or just shinji alone.

*kaworu

I unironically think the series would be better as yurishit.